A Regular Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your uniform?" Lead asked, then paused. "Oh, I forgot. You're still in lust."

She nodded, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "I would fuck you if you were material, and not just in repayment for the times you've saved my life. Preset Civclothes_Kiva_Alpha32, please." She stepped into a closet-like separation from the main room, where a lot of metal equipment was attached to the wall. "Engage when ready."

"Working. Done. Ooh, who are you going after?" The iron bars on the wall lit up with the glow of particle measurement beams- gridlike formations of light passed over her muscled and beautiful body, mapping with molecular precision all possible measurements. "Cycle complete. Prepare for synthesis-weave stage."

Kiva smirked. "Red's too busy right now, and he asked me not to take him away from his work..." Captain 'Red' Tupelo was the naval commander of the ship, and good friend of Kyle and Kiva's. The human was notoriously grumpy and seemingly antisocial, and the one time Kiva had successfully gotten him into bed, he had surprisingly been a very uke partner- a total submissive. "You know, I think I'll keep it in the family tonight. Akia will love this."

Lead snorted audibly. Of course, he had no true vocal cords to make such a noise, but it was one of trillions of tiny, nearly imperceptible gestures he had built up by himself. He was fully sentient, and grew more 'real' with each passing year. It was already impossible to tell him from a regular man just via voice- even his slight vocal distortion was lessening. "I don't doubt it."

The closet's machines began to build new clothing onto her body, perfectly fitting, from the measurements collected just then. Her preset had yielded white socks and boots, lace barely-there panties and a bra that seemingly stretched to contain her massive breasts. Over these came white short-shorts that seemed nearly like a belt and a tight white nightshirt-like tunic.

Akia Starblade, Legionnaire and commander of the Starblade Brigade's Sniper-Spotter and Recon Legions, was slightly younger than Kyle. A busty woman with brown hair sporting a single shock of electric-purple, she was the true temptress. Dressed in skintight stealth suits and uniforms, she flaunted herself shamelessly, and lived a live of sex and innuendo. Her advanced martial-arts training meant she was also incredibly flexible, yet another facet of her allure. An avowed lesbian, she chased skirts at every port the Requirement came to, and it was gossip that she had a huge crush on Kiva.

"System complete," Lead announced, and the Beta Centurion Colonel stepped out of the closet. "Frankly, I don't see the point of dressing up. You're just going to rip it off in a little while."

"That's half the fun with Akia," She replied. "Thank you, Lead."

"Good hunting," The AI said. She exited Kyle's room, and Lead dropped that conversational program into his memory algorithm. He was keeping an ever-increasing database of knowledge about humanoid life-forms, in order to better understand them. Even after amassing incredible levels of data, he was still relatively in dark.

A pulse came through his analysis sector- a recent gravity-based anomaly in the slipstream required sorting and classification for transmission to the Republic Ministry of Science outpost on Meridian Station. He smiled to himself. This sort of thing was something he could understand, and turned his runtime to solving the issue. Smaller portions of his consciousness shepherded the ship's vector and speed, making sure it was perfectly aligned on it's course sunward, while other segments of automated sentience sorted an enormity of other varied things.

Approximately ten minutes later, he sensed he was being invoked, and rushed a monitoring program over to the part of the ship to cycle the request. It was Akia's voice, and she seemed in somewhat of a rush. "Lead, set my quarters to private and filter all messages!"

The AI chuckled, the echoes of laughter evanescing in his mind. Life continued on, as usual, for the 20th Special Operations Brigade.

The End (Possibly Maybe?)

12