A Relatively Nice Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chateneau
chateneau
61 Followers

"Little boy is having a very, very, very nice trip to Montana." Robbie said, extending his arm to playfully pinch a still firm ruby red nipple. Carrie's hand returned to her crotch as they got back out on the highway. "You're never going to leave that alone, are you?" he said in a mock scolding way as he glanced over at her, her hand moving slowly over her mound.

"Not if I can help it." Carrie laughed, spreading her legs a bit and sliding a finger into herself.

"At this rate, we should make Missoula by Friday or Saturday." Robbie quipped. "Let's see....I have to decide. Rush for a family reunion or play with my stepsister......hmmmm. Tough choice, isn't it?"

Carrie laughed "Well, you don't get much more "reunion-y" than this, do you? "

Grinning ear to ear, Robbie stepped on the gas. Montana may be known as'Big Sky' country, he thought to himself, but, for right now, he was more than happy to be in the country of large trees and secluded roads.

chateneau
chateneau
61 Followers
12