A Relaxing Afternoon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea looked at my cock appraisingly then looked up at me, "I want to make it shoot again... but it's almost six." She paused for a moment bit her lip and gave me her best puppy dog eyes, "Can we do this again? Soon?"

"My parents are going to Bland tomorrow morning, they will be gone until late. Just let yourself in through the back," I said then reached down to kiss her cute lips.

"What about later tonight? Or your dorm room?" She asked with a hopeful lilt.

I shook my head, "Sorry dear, but I have something going on tonight. And I am not staying in the dorms this year... and my apartment is not ready yet. Besides you can wait till tomorrow morning can't you? Just imagine all the things that we can do when we do not have to worry so much about the time." I punctuated the last sentence by slowly caressing the back up my left hand up from her right nipple to her neck and up her jaw line. Andrea had her eyes closed and shivered at the sensation, then gave a squeal through clenched teeth jumped up and started throwing on her clothes.

I sat down in a chair watched the whirlwind of dressing commence. When she had everything on she rushed over and grabbed my head and smashed her mouth into mine, forcing her tongue into my mouth intent on beating my tonsils into submission. As she molested my mouth with her own she straddled my right leg and lewdly ground against it about eight or nine times before finally breaking the kiss and leaning into me closer. I could feel the rough denim rub against my cock as she breathed into my ear, "You are all mine tomorrow." And she rushed out of the room giggling as she went.

I heard the front door slam as I sat there in my chair a little taken aback by Andrea's sudden aggressiveness. I was wondering what had just happened when the phone rang. I got up and picked it up. "Hey, Mike... did they work you hard enough," it was Summer.

"Yeah, I had quite a workout," I said, not missing my own irony.

"We still on for tonight? I am picking you up around seven right?"

"Yeah, seven," which for Summer meant some time around eight.

Summer was silent for a moment, "Are you OK, you sound like you are barely there."

"Yeah... yes, I'm fine... I'll tell you about it when you get here."

"OK, See you at seven then." She arrived at eight.

... To be Continued

12