A Relaxing Afternoon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer moved over beside Andrea and stroked her hair gently, "Yeah, you probably will be sore for a few more days." Andrea pouted at this. Summer moved in a little closer and whispered, "There are other things you can do while you wait for the soreness to pass." Andrea perked up at this, obviously interested. "Come on, let's go inside where we will have more room."

The two girls got out of the tub and toweled each other off while giggling. I hastily turned off the Jacuzzi and covered it, then led the girls to my room as I sloppily toweled myself off.

When we got to my room I checked the time, still two more hours before my parents were expected home. Summer directed me to sit on the bed, and grabbed the pillows off the bed to place them on the floor at my feet. She got on her knees at my feet and directed Andrea to join her she then asked Andrea, "Do you mind if I touch him?"

Andrea hesitated for a moment and said, "I... I guess not."

Summer reached out and grasped my hard cock in her hand and started rubbing the skin up and down. It felt nice, but I knew that this was just an appetizer for what Summer had in mind. She stated to Andrea who was watching my cock intently, "I am going to show you something that every guy loves, and with a little bit of practice you can make any man putty in your hands." And with that she leaned down and engulfed the head of my cock in her warm wet mouth.

Andrea interjected, "I kissed him there on Saturday and it made him shoot right away."

Summer disengaged herself and said, "True, but the trick is to keep him just at the edge where he is just about to shoot. They will beg you to make them cum, and when you finally do, well... they go nuts."

Summer then gave Andrea some instructions on how to engulf my the head of my cock with her mouth, and lathe the head with her tongue. Andrea dutifully did as she was instructed, and though her skill was not quite the practiced art that Summer was... her eagerness made up for it.

Summer then instructed Andrea to use her hand to skim the skin on shaft up and down. Andrea's hands were a little too small to fit all the way around the shaft of my cock so Summer had her use both hands, which ended up being a little clumsy. Finally sensing that Andrea was becoming a little frustrated Summer showed her how to handle my balls, just gently tickling the skin as her hot wet mouth worked its magic on the head of my cock.

After a few minutes I was starting to feel that familiar tingle in the back of my balls. Summer recognized the changes that meant I was close and disengaged Andrea from my cock and started lecturing her on some of the finer points of sensing when a guy was about to cum, and things to do calm him down. Such as talking to another girl and completely ignoring the boy's cock... anyhow they talked for a few minutes as that tingle slowly faded.

Summer then moved into position and started sinking her mouth down on my cock, squeezing about three quarters of it into her mouth till it hit the back of her throat. The feel of the head of my cock pushing against the back of her mouth was heavenly. After staying in that position for a few moments, Summer came back up, bobbed up and down on my cock a couple of times and then told Andrea to give it a try.

Andrea placed her mouth on the head of my cock and then started sinking down on my cock excruciatingly slowly. She got almost halfway down when her gag reflex kicked in and my cock quickly exited her mouth in a fit of coughing. Andrea's eyes were tearing a bit as Summer held her and comforted her, telling her that she had done well and that it took practice.

After a minute of rest Andrea went back to sinking just about half way down on my cock and bobbing up and down on my cock to that depth. She snuck a hand down and began playing with my balls again as she sucked and fucked her mouth on my cock. I was starting to get that tingling in my balls when she disengaged again and announced triumphantly, "I think he came".

Summer looked at my leaking cock and informed her that it was just pre-cum that was leaking out of my cock, but it meant that I was very close. Summer leaned down and licked the head of my cock to get a taste of her own commenting, "yeah he is really close. Maybe we should just let it sit for a moment before we continue." Summer winked up at my pained expression... the two minxes had been using my cock as a learning tool for the past thirty minutes.

Summer looked over at Andrea and asked her, "Or are you ready to make him cum?"

Andrea evilly said, "I don't hear him begging yet."

"Oh Goddammit, please, please, do it or I will do it myself," I reached down to stroke myself the rest of the way to have my hands slapped away by Summer.

Summer said in a mock tone, "Now, now Mike, this is for Andrea's benefit so that she can learn how to give a good blow job." Andrea laughed a bit. "Oh well, I think it might be about time to release everything we have built up. Now the only question is where we should have him cum. I personally like having a boy cum on my tits so I can rub it in... but some girls like it in their mouth and they either swallow it or spit it out, or they just let them spend on a towel or a handkerchief. So what do you want to try?"

Andrea shyly said, "I want to have him do it in my mouth, so I can see what that is like."

Summer guided Andrea in fucking her mouth with my cock. The heat and friction of her tongue on the underside of dick quickly conquered me and I was wracked by an explosive orgasm. I looked down at her angelic face as she took my semen in her mouth. Only just the tip was in her mouth, and some of the semen had it started leaking out the corners of her mouth; it was dribbling down her chin and onto her chest. When I was done Andrea swallowed what she had captured of me, but what she had missed had made a mess down her front.

Summer leaned in and started kissing the stray smears of cum, licking it off Andrea's breasts, paying special attention to her nipples. Andrea gasped in surprise at the sensation of Summer's mouth on her nipple, her hands immediately going to entangle her fingers into Summer's amber locks.

Summer laughed around Andrea's nipple, amused by the forceful reaction of the smaller girl. Summer slowly disentangled herself and brought Andrea up to her feet. She ran her hands up along Andrea's side, slowly up her sensitive ribs and just missing her nipples as they traveled over her breasts. Her hands finally rest on either side of Andrea's gorgeous face... the girl was putty in Summer's more experienced hands. Summer ever so slowly and teasingly leaned in and drew Andrea into a long and searching kiss.

I was laying on my bed recovering and watching the two kiss. It was visually striking just how pale Summer was in comparison to the tan skinned Andrea. Summer broke the kiss and softly said, "now it's your turn." Andrea looked at her for a moment causing Summer to grin widely, then looked back at me with a questioning look. Apparently the idea of how two women might have sex had never come into her mind. Andrea didn't look apprehensive, just in need of support or perhaps approval?

I sat up and scooted over, leaving my legs spread open with my now flaccid and sated cock hanging there. I patted the bed between my legs, "come up here and lean your back against me, I will hold you, and we will see what happens." This apparently was the acknowledgement that what was happening was OK, as she bound up on the bed between my legs and laid against my chest, waiting with barely bound anticipation as to what was going to happen next.

Summer looked down on the two of us with this warm smile and as she sunk down onto her knees in front of Andrea she sighed, "this is so beautiful." On the floor she encouraged Andrea to scoot forward, which required me to scoot forward as well. Andrea's legs were splayed out revealing everything to Summer, her confidence now fully returned and the expectation palpable. Summer ran her hands up Andrea's legs commented, "you have a gorgeous little pussy Andrea. May I give it a kiss?"

Andrea pulled my arms in around her and nodded her head, but she was braced as if she was expecting the next thing to happen would be a painful shock. When Summer leaned in and planted a kiss on Andrea's clitoris it was almost like the smaller woman had been electrocuted, she bucked so forcefully against me. Summer left her lips lingering there over Andrea's clitoris, then slowly looked up, I could see the impish grin through Andrea's sparse pubic hair. "May I kiss it again?"

Andrea whimpered only a single word, "Please."

Summer again kissed Andrea's clit and likely ran her tongue around it a little by the way her Andrea's body shivered in my arms. Summer's hands had slowly worked their way up Andrea's legs and were now teasing the sensitive skin at the top of her thighs.

Summer looked up again from her teasing of Andrea's clit, "Do you want me to continue?" Andrea vigorously nodded her head, "Usually I would be putting a finger in your beautiful pussy... but we can save that for a day when you are not sore." Andrea paused for a moment as if the realization that Summer wanted to do this again shocked her, but then vigorously nodded again. With that Summer dove into Andrea and began savaging Andrea's clit with her tongue.

Andrea arched her back into me at the overwhelming pleasure, occasionally a breathless "Oh God" would escape her lips between waves of sensation. Until the tidal wave of her orgasm hit her, and she convulsed in my arms; her shaking legs closed, evicting Summer from between them.

I kept her wrapped in my arms as orgasmic quakes shook her body. Summer stayed on her knees on the floor, looking up grinning at what she had done, her beautiful green eyes twinkling. As the tremors shaking Andrea's body subsided, Summer crawled up our bodies on the bed, and gave Andrea a gentle kiss on the lips, then leaned over and did the same to me. Finally she settled down to lay her head on my furry chest and reached over to bring Andrea into an embrace that the the smaller girl gladly accepted.

We stayed like that for a while just basking in the glow as we came down off of the high, my cock had started to get hard again under all glistening female flesh.

Andrea then quietly said, "I... I'm confused. I don't understand what I am feeling."

Summer stroked Andrea's hair, "not what you expected?"

Andrea stated, "No. It is not. But... ", she let that hang there for a moment, "All of the things that I was told I should feel... I don't."

Summer continuing to stroke her hair, "like what beautiful?"

Andrea looked up at me, then at Summer, "I have this feeling that this was not the first time you two have been together, and I should be jealous, but I'm not." She continued, "And I have been told that being gay is gross, but... I didn't feel gross. But does this mean I'm gay?"

Summer chuckled, "do you still want Mike's cock?"

Andrea exasperatedly said, "Yes!"

"Then you're not gay. You are just discovering who you are... you are broadening your horizons. So I wouldn't bother labeling it."

Andrea was quiet in thought for a minute, "But why am I not jealous?"

Summer interrupted her, "hold that thought. You are correct Mike and I have been together before. Do you think I was jealous when I saw you sucking on his cock, or when you told me about the two of you having sex? No. Because he is my best friend, and I love seeing him happy." Andrea looked up at me a light of recognition starting to flicker to life behind her eyes.

Andrea grew quiet, "I need to think about this."

Summer asked, a touch of worry in her voice, "Are you OK beautiful?"

Andrea snuggled into me and pulled Summer in closer and simply said, "I am wonderful."

12