A Religious Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You untie my ankles and I move my feet to the base of the altar as quickly remove all your clothing and climb on top of me, pushing yourself into me with no further ceremony; none is necessary. With your hands on either side of my waist you ride me harder and harder, staring into my eyes and whispering something I don't think either one of us knows. I can't look away from your face, contorted as it is by the torture you're feeling as you build to your orgasm, pushing yourself into me again and again. You grab a red candle from beside the altar and dribble it over my breasts as you fuck me. I arch my back and whimper and push myself against you in response to each drop of the wax on my skin. Over and over your drive yourself into me, dripping wax onto my breasts and belly carelessly as I cum and pull against my restraints. I feel the necklace sliding on my neck and again feel that protected feeling that only you can give me.

Finally you half toss the candle back onto the shelf and grip my hips with both hands, pushing my still-burning ass into the marble and driving yourself into my pussy harder than you have up to this point. I climax violently as your fingers dig into my welts on my skin and your pelvis pushes against my sore pussy, then you throw your head back, close your eyes, and groan. Your whole body shakes as I feel you pour your essence into me, filling me fuller than I've ever been before, driving me to a higher climax. I arch my back and cry out loudly, my cries mingling with yours as we share the most intense orgasm either one of us has ever experienced.

Then you collapse on top of me, wrapping your arms around my back and holding me tightly, as if to keep me from going anywhere. I enjoy this feeling, and laugh softly to myself at the irony of you being afraid that I will run with me strapped to a stone altar. After a long while, you raise yourself and look into my eyes, the greatest question and the greatest answer contained in your gaze.

"Thank you..." I whisper and you smile broadly, reaching up and untying my hands so I can throw my arms around your neck and kiss you. We kiss tenderly, enjoying the intimacy and feeling the joy of being able to share with each other in this manner, then you pull out of me and pick me up off the altar. You kiss my forehead as you carry me to the side of the chancel where you've placed a velvet blanket.

"Rest here while I clean up," you tell me. I smile at you and roll onto my side, not wanting to feel the residual pain at the moment, only the intense feeling of security that I feel whenever you're around. The necklace that you placed around my neck falls against my shoulder and I smile bigger, feeling loved and protected, and I fall asleep.

I wake up later unsure of where I am at first, before I realize that we're back in the apartment in the bed that we share. I'm still naked except for the necklace, and I smile as the memories rush through my head. I roll over to see you on the other side of the bed, sleeping gently on your back and looking satisfied with yourself. I curl my body into yours, placing my head on your shoulder and falling back to sleep, content with the knowledge of our mutual ownership of each other and protected in the circle of your arms.

12