A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 02

Story Info
Young wife continues to enjoy exhibiting herself.
4.9k words
4.16
258.4k
16

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers

Please Note: All photos and text in this story are created by and copyright the author. All rights reserved.

* * * * *

Chapter Two: Geoff and Moira

Probably as a direct result of her posing nude that day for those two guys at Somers beach, Helen soon became much more at ease with own her body and a lot less self conscious about showing it off, especially with regards to nudity around our flat.

We lived at the back of the upper level of a two storey block of twelve units, at the end of the access balcony. Ours was the last unit and nobody walked past our door or large front window unless they were coming to see us.

Being in a slightly hilly position, from the front of our unit we looked out over a reasonably good panorama of the surrounding suburb of East Malvern and also over the next door neighbour's back garden (that being a normal detached house.) During the day it was almost impossible to see into our flat from anywhere below. Being just a one bedroom unit, the only windows at the back were one in our bedroom and a frosted one in the bathroom. These both also overlooked the back garden of another detached single storey house on the other side.

On weekends and sometimes in the evenings, Helen often used to walk around the unit without a stitch on and as you can imagine, I never complained. Not only because I always enjoyed seeing her this way but also because she always seemed much happier in herself when she was au naturel. Although I never felt that she really had any need to justify her new dress code to me, or to herself for that matter, each time she decided not to wear anything around the unit, she always went out of her way to make the point that it was because of the very warm summer temperatures, both days and nights, that she found it far more comfortable to be that way and she always insisted on asking me if I minded. As Helen was one of the few people I have ever known who looked more attractive without clothes than with, I found absolutely no reason to object to her new summer dress code. Sometimes however, she seemed so completely unaware of her nudity that she often left the front door open with just the fly screen shut.

I myself never really had the inclination to dress likewise as I still hadn't become as uninhibited as her in this direction. If it was a really hot evening though, I might just wear my underpants, or jocks as the locals called them. I would have to agree with Helen though about it being cooler and far more comfortable with so little on. Only on occasions when things got a bit more intimate between us would I strip off completely.

Some evenings when we were not going out, she would strip off as soon as she got home from work, have a shower and stay undressed until we went to bed with me always having to remind her to close the venetian blinds on our front window when it got dark as anyone walking up to our unit or in the back garden of the house below would have been able to see in, what with our lights being on.

Previous to our recent episode at the beach and Helen's newly acquired dress code, I had only ever associated nudity with sex but now I could look at it a bit differently and see Helen naked without needing to jump her bones whenever she disrobed. This, however, does not mean that our sex life diminished, on the contrary it improved a lot to the point where she now initiated it as often as I did. Our activities were not now only restricted to just the missionary position in the bedroom as before. We often found that if the mood took us, we would have lengthy sessions in the lounge room with the coffee table and sofa and even the kitchen bench frequently receiving many a good bashing.

Up until Helen had put on that very erotic display whilst posing for nude photos at the beach, I had never seen her touch herself so intimately before, but on occasions now, often with my encouragement, she would sometimes lay back on the lounge and bring herself off whilst I watched. I was not adverse to playing with myself as well while I observed her and seeing me do this would spur her on even more. I would never have done this before now unless I was on my own and had complete privacy but now there never seemed to be any feelings of guilt associated with this mutual self pleasuring in front of each other, on either of our parts.

Since having her nether regions described as untidy by Greg and his mate that same day ay Somers beach, Helen had now also taken to keeping her fanny clean shaven, completely smooth and devoid of every last curly vestige of her normally soft and dark pubic hair. There was always an uninterrupted view of those most intimate and erotic parts whenever she so expertly indulged in her self stimulation. Mostly I would hold back and try not to make myself come, although watching her play with herself, my control was not always as good as I would have liked it to have been. If I couldn't hold back and was about to ejaculate before we coupled, I would at least try to give her enough warning. She always pleaded for me to come all over her tummy and breasts so that she could witness every single last spurt as watching this seemed to be a huge turn on for her. Then she would enthusiastically rub it in all over her breasts, claiming that she did it because it would make them bigger because of the hormone content contained in the spermy fluids.

Whenever this happened and my member became too limp to use as nature had intended, I would always then use fingers and my tongue on her instead. Without her protective fleece getting in the way, I could usually zero in very quickly on the areas that I knew would bring her off with the minimum of effort on my part and this always excited her to a point that I would have to hold back for a while before repeating my attentions. She protested that the pleasurable sensations were just too much to handle again unless she had time to recoup her composure. She always seemed to enjoy this pleasuring almost as much, sometimes even more than normal intercourse itself. I perfected an almost infallible technique where I would insert two fingers and slide them in and out at the same time as I would flick my tongue over and around her clitoris. She never once complained about the effectiveness of my technique, regardless of which way it went so I never felt that I was under any pressure to perform or that I had let her down in any way when an accidental premature ejaculation did occur.

More often than not though, I could restrain myself enough to be able to hold back from ejaculating too early. I would usually wait until after she had brought herself to orgasm at least a couple of times and had come down from the peak of her climax before I entered her. Once she was past this point it was then extremely easy to make her come again when coupled, usually multiple times and she was always so wet that penetration was usually a doddle even though normally she was always of a very tight disposition down there. I used to like her to continue to touch herself as well while we were coupled as this always seemed to make her orgasm so much stronger and my job so much more enjoyable because it was so easy to bring her off.

One evening when I was having a shower and Helen was preparing tea in the kitchenette off the lounge room, someone knocked on the front door of our unit. As luck would have it the door was closed, but unfortunately the blinds were not and Helen was au naturel as she so often was nowadays. She ran into the bedroom and threw on a long cotton dress, popping her head into the bathroom to let me know that Geoff and Moira were outside and she was about to let them in. The fact that she knew who was there meant that they had probably seen her too.

After getting dressed I joined them in the lounge room. While I sat with them, not a word was spoken either way about them being witness to Helen's previous state of undress and we all chatted away as if nothing had happened. Geoff and Moira were a couple we had met on the boat coming over from England. He was tall with dark, shoulder length hair, a bit on the thin side and very English looking. I always thought that he looked a bit like an anaemic version of Neil Diamond. She was shorter with a medium build and quite plain looking, never wearing any make up. I believe that she came from somewhere in Northern England as she had a very strong accent that I couldn't quite pick but he originated from Sutton which was almost an outer suburb of south London. She was quite reserved and had what most people would describe as a mousy type of personality and his was not much different. They always seemed out of place and awkward when with the group of people with whom we mixed with, most of whom had quite lively and much more outgoing personalities. However both Geoff and Moira still made the effort to join in with us all despite of that fact which was something I always admired them for.

Making conversation with them was never really easy as it never seemed to flow naturally as with some of our other friends. You always had to initiate things and this sometimes took a fair bit of effort on my part. I often noticed that Helen sometimes couldn't seem to be bothered to make that effort and habitually seemed indifferent towards them. I, myself always found them both to be very amiable but never what you would term stimulating company.

On this occasion they stayed for about an hour, although it did seem more like three and after they had left, Helen mentioned that their unannounced visit had irritated her a bit, what with them turning up out of the blue the way they had. I asked her whether she thought that they had seen her through the blinds when they had first knocked and she laughed as she said that it would have been hard for them not have done. Funny enough it was their impromptu arrival and not the fact that they had seen her au naturel that seemed to have bothered her most.

A few weeks later, Moira rang Helen at work to say that they might drop over in the evening on the way back from their night school. They were both enrolled in a photography class for beginners at Caulfield College which was just around the corner from where we lived. Helen, although I'm sure it didn't enthuse her too much, agreed that it would be fine for them to come over and subsequently they turned up at about eight o'clock. This time Helen made sure she dressed appropriately. I discussed the night class with Geoff and he was genuinely interested in the subject. Moira said she was only going so as not to be at home on her own and did not really think she would continue to go as they only had one camera anyway and Geoff always used that. During this conversation Helen mentioned that she had recently been asked to do some photographic modelling by some guys at the beach and thought that she had been quite good at it. I couldn't help but laugh at her self promotion as I knew she had only done it once and I contended that this didn't exactly qualify her as a hardened professional. I was very relieved, however when she couldn't find the photos taken that day or even the magazine that they appeared in to show to them, me regularly having to put them out of sight in a box in our wardrobe just because of a similar occurrence like this. Helen seemed to have overcome her initial concerns about them having been printed and often left a copy of the magazine out as if she wanted people to notice her in it. She now seemed quite proud of her uninhibited display in them and had even shown a girl friend at work the issue. Once when I had to go home at lunch time with a work mate of mine to pick up some extra cable, he found a copy laying out on the coffee table. Lingering over Helen's spread and telling me just how much he would love to `root' this chick, I had to agree, thankful for the fact that he had not yet actually met Helen face to face before.

Regardless of my disparaging comments, Moira said she thought Helen would make a perfect model and maybe she might pose for them some time soon as the next assignment they had in class was to use a live model and take a series of available light shots. Geoff agreed with Moira and asked Helen if she would be interested, adding that it would have to be for free though as they only doing it for the assignment. Helen jumped at the chance and said if they came back next evening, they could probably take the photos in the bedroom of the unit as the only thing in there was an inflatable air mattress that was our bed and a small sea chest that we brought over and used for storage and we could move them both out of the way quite easily. Geoff seemed pleased and accepted her offer but once they had left, I made the point to Helen that I was under the impression that she didn't particularly get along with either of them so why, in all reason, did she so enthusiastically make the offer to model. She replied that the idea of modelling again appealed to her and that she wouldn't mind doing it another time for the experience, maybe the more practise she got, the better she would get at it.

The next evening Geoff and Moira arrived at about seven o'clock with their camera and a tripod and not much else. As it was not the brightest inside, I asked why they didn't have a flash unit. Geoff explained that all of the shots had to be taken with available light for the assignment so they could not use a flash. This flash thing never quite worked out the way that I assumed it would for some reason. Moira sat in the lounge watching the Ernie Sigley show on the telly while Geoff and Helen set up in the bedroom. We had partially deflated the air bed and pushed it into the bottom of the wardrobe but the trunk was still there. They pinned a pinkish coloured sheet to the wall and covered the trunk with it as well. We also had a rocking chair in the lounge room which Geoff felt we could use, so we put that in the bedroom as well. Helen asked him what she should wear and he replied that maybe they should go through her wardrobe and pick out a few outfits. They chose a silky black blouse with matching skirt, a red and white polka dot summer dress and her long white cheesecloth dress which brought back some vivid memories of her previous endeavour into modelling.

First of all Helen changed into the black silk outfit in our small ensuite and when dressed, Geoff posed her sitting in the rocking chair. We needed to place a bedside lamp on one side to increase the lighting. Geoff had his camera on the tripod as he explained that he would need a longish exposure because of the limited amount of light. He took a couple of shots with Helen turning her head in various positions using a remote plunger control device to trigger the camera, saying that you could avoid camera shake this way. I was very impressed with his level of knowledge as he hadn't been doing the course very long.

Next he took some of her pretending to play an old guitar that I had in the wardrobe. Although she had to look like she was actually strumming it, she could not move her hands as Geoff said that this might blur the photo as he was using a long exposure time. Helen then changed into her red and white polka dot dress which was one of my favourites as it had a tight waistline and the top was fairly low cut and pushed up her breasts giving her a lovely cleavage. She was sat down in the rocking chair again and for extra light she held a candle in a saucer close to her face. The main overhead light was turned off so as the only light came from the candle but she had to remain very still while Geoff took some extra long exposures.

In between shots I would occasionally go back and talk to Moira as she seemed to be getting left out while the rest of us were in the bedroom. She didn't seem concerned at all and said that she was just as happy to watch the telly and showed no real interest in what we were doing. I felt that maybe I should be keeping her company for longer as Geoff and Helen were now getting along very well and they were moving lights around and changing her position to suit, but Moira didn't seem too bothered about being on her own in the least. This was probably the most I had ever heard Geoff and Helen speak to each other in the few months that we had known them. This obviously was a subject of mutual interest and not too much of an effort for Helen to discuss with him.

When I went back in to see how things were going, they had finished doing one set of photos and Helen was changing into her white cheesecloth dress in the ensuite. When she came out she looked very lovely but it was obvious that the only thing she had on under the dress were her panties.

"Did you forget something?" I asked, indicating what I meant by pointing to her chest area.

"Oh," she said.

"I didn't have a bra on under those other outfits, I didn't even think, do you want me to put one on Geoff?."

I felt that this question should have been directed at me, not Geoff, but he replied that it was fine by him as long as she realised that the dress was a bit see through and that her boobs might show through in the photos.

"Yeah no problems" was her reply.

"I've modelled nude before, so it really doesn't bother me, in fact I'm happy to take everything off if you would prefer me that way."

Geoff was taken back a bit by this offer and almost stuttered as he made the comment that he wasn't actually expecting her to totally get her gear off. I added that I didn't think Moira would appreciate it too much either. Helen just smiled and sat herself down on the rocking chair and Geoff set up the side light and gave her the candle to hold. He was mainly shooting her from the waste up and he was right about her boobs, even in this dim light you could clearly see her expansive brown nipples showing through. Helen had lovely breasts, not huge but a good firm pair never the less. When unexcited her nipples were very large covering perhaps half of each breast. This was always a source of embarrassment to her and one of the reasons that she had never gone topless on a beach before we had come to Australia. Personally, I always found their large proportions to be very attractive but Helen was always very self conscious about them.

Feeling a bit adventurous, I asked Helen if she wanted some baby oil lotion, which must have sounded strange to Geoff but Helen immediately looked down so I knew that she had caught on to my meaning.

"No I don't think so, it would be nice to see them just as they are for once, in their more natural state, what do you think Geoff"?

Geoff was still puzzled but had to look away when Helen undid the buttons down to just above her waist and started to touch her nipples with the tip of her left index finger. Seeing him turn away she made a joke about how unattractive they must be that he had to avert his eyes. Geoff, being of a serious disposition, replied that the reason was to give her some privacy not because they weren't attractive.

"Oh, come now, I'm sure it's not as much as you saw the other night," she responded with a knowingly sarcastic tone in her voice.

Thinking she must have finished by now, Geoff turned around and pretended not to look too surprised when he realised that she was still sitting there with both of her breasts exposed and was still caressing one of her teats that was refusing to co-operate and go hard.

"How's that, do they look any better now?" she asked as she slowly covered herself up.

She was awkwardly attempting to do the buttons up when I suggested that it might look more attractive with the top left unbuttoned.

"What do you think Geoff?" I asked.

"Sure as long as it's okay by you two," he replied.

Helen made direct eye contact with me and gave the the broadest of smiles, she seemed overjoyed and soon began to actively suggest the poses that she should be getting into. Geoff was soon leaving it all up to her and was only taking the photos when she directed him to. She pulled the front of the dress open slightly, asking him if it looked alright to which he was now only nodding his obvious approval. After each shot she gradually opened it a bit more to the point where soon the shoulder parts of the dress were hanging half way down her arms and both her breasts were now liberated from their thin veil of white cheesecloth. I couldn't help but worry about just what Moira would think if she walked in at this stage and saw Helen with het tits out. Helen had now taken complete control and although still sitting down, I recognised that she was carefully recreating some of the poses she had been requested to do that day at Somers beach. With her hands cupped under her breasts and back arched so as to project them out and forward, constantly tweaking her nipples in a failed effort to try to get them at least a bit erect, she carefully positioned her body to it's best advantage. As before, Geoff was not saying too much, just clicking away and adjusting the lights a bit as Helen now sat completely topless with the dress only covering her lower half as she sat with her legs suggestively akimbo, the thin cotton gusset of her dark coloured panties stretched enough to give good definition of what lay beneath. I had to admit it, she did seem to have a quite a natural flair for this modelling thing.

SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers
12