A Remarkable Phase of My Life Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of love, separation and rough sex.
7.8k words
4.34
155k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
824 Followers

"Hey Ruchi...sweetheart...I have great news...will tell you at dinner..." was the message on my phone. It was my boyfriend Rohit. We had decided to meet for dinner, our routine dinner date on Friday nights. I looked at my watch, it said 6.30 pm. I had to meet Rohit at 8 pm at the Marriot. I took a hot shower, put on a black cocktail dress. I put on make up, just enough to make me look elegant. I grabbed my Gucci handbag, my car keys and got out of the house.

I walked to the Audi A4 my dad had given me on my birthday. It was my prized possession. I drove the car out of my apartment building onto the main road. Heavy evening traffic is normal in Mumbai, even in the upscale neighborhood of Juhu. I made my way through the traffic and reached the J.W Marriot around time for my date.

I handed over the keys to the valet and entered the hotel lobby. Rohit was already there and smiled when he saw me. His face clearly displayed his excitement and eagerness to tell me the news. He hugged me and planted a light kiss on my cheek. He held my hand as we walked towards the restaurant.

The waiter showed us to our table at a corner of the hall. Rohit had made reservations well in advance for today. We ordered drinks for the evening and in a few minutes Rohit was sipping Jack Daniels with ice and I was having a Vodka Martini.

"So, what is the good news you were going to tell me tonight?" I said as I sipped my martini.

Rohit looked at me as he sipped his drink, the ice cubes in his glass clinked. He kept the glass on the table and smiled at me.

"I have been accepted at Stanford for an MBA on a full scholarship!!!" he said, his lighting up as he uttered those words.

"Awesome! You have finally achieved what you always wanted". I said, equally excited by the news. "So, is this the reason why we are at this fancy place today?" I asked.

"Yes. I wanted to celebrate this occasion so I thought why not take you to dinner". Rohit said.

We ordered the main course and talked about how Rohit had prepared hard for this day. After a lavish meal, we made our way to our cars and drove towards my apartment. We parked our cars and entered the lift.

As soon as we were in, Rohit grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I did not resist as he kissed me on my lips. As our lips met, I melted into his arms. A passionate bout of kissing followed. Rohit was being very aggressive that night to which I responded with equal ferocity. Within a minute we reached the 11th floor. We walked hand in hand towards my apartment. I opened the door and we entered.

I walked ahead of Rohit into the living room and switched on the dim lights.

As we entered my bedroom, Rohit slapped my ass hard. "Ouch..." I said and gave him a naughty smile. Rohit encouraged by this gesture, picked me up in his arms. I put my arms around his neck, his left hand touching my left breast. He gently put me on the bed and sat besides me. He took my right hand and placed a soft kiss on it. He went on to kiss my arm all the way to my shoulder and neck. He then made his way to my cheeks, kissing them softly. Finally, his lips met my lips.

He slowly rubbed his lips over mine several times. My lips were very sensitive and my body responded immediately. I started getting wet down there and my breathing quickened. My heavy breathing was a clear sign for Rohit to proceed further. He kissed me and put his right hand behind my head and grabbed my hair making our kiss even more passionate. Rohit knew that grabbing my hair was a sure shot way to turn me on and he used it well.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and Rohit stood in front of me. We got busy undressing each other and were soon in our underwear. Rohit then put his hands into the elastic band of my panty and started tugging on it. I lifted my ass and he pulled it off in one swift stroke and threw it. At the same time, I removed my bra and flung it to some corner of the room.

Rohit caught my nipples with his teeth and bit them lightly. A moan escaped my mouth as Rohit sucked on my boobs expertly. After years of being together, Rohit knew his way around my body. He exactly knew what turned me on and how to go about it.

"You look even more beautiful when you are naked" he said.

"We both look beautiful when we are naked" I said grabbing his erection over his underwear.

Rohit sat on the bed and I kneeled in front of him. I took off his underwear and immediately took his erect dick in my mouth. I focused on the head with my tongue swirling around it. I licked the slit on his head. I held his shaft with my left hand and started jacking him off and with my right hand I squeezed his balls.

Rohit was writhing incessantly to my oral assault. I kept sucking him for a few minutes during which Rohit moaned and sighed, his hands holding my head, pulling me. Rohit moaned loudly and his body arched as he shot his load into my mouth. Load after load of hot semen flooded my mouth. I tried hard not to swallow but a little of it did manage to go down my throat.

I never liked swallowing semen. I found its pungent odor and taste weird. I immediately got up and ran to the bathroom and spit the semen into the washbasin. I rinsed my mouth to clear all of it.

After I was done, I looked up in the mirror and saw Rohit standing behind me. I turned around to kiss him. As we kissed, I took his semi erect dick in my hand and started jerking it. Soon, we were ready for round 2.

Rohit turned me around so that I was facing the mirror. He lifted my left leg which I folded to the knee and placed it on the washbasin. Rohit placed his dick at the entrance of my pussy and rubbed it a few times. He dragged his tool to my clit and rubbed it vigorously.

"Please Rohit...Get on with it...just fuck me now" I moaned as I just couldn't take the teasing anymore.

"I love it when you beg to get fucked" Rohit said with a wide grin and shoved his dick into my pussy. Rohit started fucking me with slow long strokes. His cock made long and deep strokes in my pussy. Gradually Rohit increased his speed with short and fast strokes.

"Aah...aah...ah...aah..." was all that I muttered as Rohit kept fucking me from behind. I raised my head to look in to the mirror. Rohit had closed his eyes and his head thrown back. He was moaning in pleasure.

Rohit took his cock out of my pussy and turned me around so that now I was facing him. He lifted me and placed me on the washbasin. I shivered as the cold surface of the washbasin touched my ass. Rohit took a step closer and rammed his cock back into my pussy. I hugged him tight as he shafted me.

"I am gonna miss you baby..." Rohit said as he kept fucking me. I looked at him and kissed him hard.

"I am gonna miss you too love" I moaned as Rohit increased his speed even further. I looked down to look at his cock going in and out of my pussy rapidly. After a couple of minutes, Rohit's stroking got irregular, his cock twitched. He took his dick out of my pussy and with a loud moan sprayed his seed all over my stomach.

We kissed and hugged each other tight as our breathing normalized. "I love you Ruchi" Rohit said as he looked into my eyes to which I responded with a kiss.

"I love you too Rohit" I said as I broke the kiss. I got off the basin and we walked towards the shower. We took a long hot shower where we soaped and washed each other. After the shower we got dressed and slept in each other's arms.

I was very excited and happy that Rohit was going to Stanford and we had celebrated with a great date and a hot session of sex. But now I started realizing that Rohit, the love of my life was going away for two years. He was going to the other end of the world. As the feeling sunk in, tears started flowing down my cheeks. I looked at Rohit; he was now in deep sleep. Looking at him, I realized that I wouldn't be able to see him or be with him for at least a year. This realization made my cry even loudly but with great difficulty, I suppressed my crying. After god knows how long I drifted to sleep. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The next couple of months passed as fast as the roadrunner. Rohit was busy with getting the Visa and other documents ready for departure. I used to accompany him on shopping trips for his stay in the U.S.

A week before his departure, a big farewell party was organized by me and our friends. Our families too joined us in the celebration. The party was hosted at Ramada Grand, overlooking the Arabian Sea. It was in this party that my father and Rohit's father formally announced our engagement.

After being together for so many years, I always knew that I would marry Rohit. He proposed to me a year ago and I had readily accepted. But his Stanford plans postponed our wedding.

I was sitting at the table with mine and Rohit's parents. Everyone was having a nice time. They were excited about Rohit's admission to Stanford. Rohit had always been a grade A student from school. He excelled in studies through out his life. He was always a hard worker. He did his Mechanical Engineering from IIT Mumbai and was now on his way to the best business school in the world where as I did my graduation and master's in International Business.

Rohit and I grew up together. Our fathers were business partners with business interests in heavy engineering goods, infrastructure and software. Our houses were next to each other and we also went to the same school.

Till teenage, Rohit and I were good friends, but as puberty hit us and the hormones started kicking in, our friendship took a step further and we started dating by the time we went to college. He was a great boyfriend. He was handsome, caring, compassionate and respected my freedom and opinions.

Like any other college couple, we were horny as hell. In high school we used to make out all the time. Whether in library, parking lot or which ever place we got, we made out. Our sessions were limited to kissing, necking and squeezing. We first had sex in college. Rohit's college had hosted a nation wide music festival and a party was organized to celebrate its success. After a great party, Rohit and I sneaked into his hostel room where we had a great night in each other's arms. College years were the best years of our lives.

Our parents knew about our relationship and approved it. After college, Rohit and I joined the company. Rohit was being groomed to take over as the senior partner in the firm. As a part of his grooming, Rohit was advised to earn a degree in business management. True to his nature, Rohit wanted to go to the best business school and succeed in doing so. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the day of his departure arrived. We all went to the airport to drop Rohit. After an emotional and tearful send off I returned to my apartment.

Rohit's absence hit me hard. After such a long relationship, one gets used to each other's company and I missed Rohit a lot. I completely immersed myself in work and other activities to stay busy.

Rohit and I used to stay in touch through phones and the internet. We used to video chat. I, at times used to get naughty and flash him my tits or do a strip tease for him. Even though, online sex was a new and unique experience in the beginning, we missed the real deal. I missed his touch, his lips kissing me, his hands running through my hair as he loving looked into my eyes.

My parents knew that Rohit's departure had affected me. So they proposed that I move to Bangalore to manage our offices there. I had been working with the company for 2 years now and was well trained and ready for a new responsibility. I looked at this as a boon. I accepted the idea as I knew that moving to a new city would not only be a challenge but also be a new experience. On the professional front, I would get to manage an entire region and on the social front I would get to meet new people, make new friends and live alone in one of the best cities in India.

Three months after Rohit left, I moved to Bangalore. We had a pent house in Bangalore in which I moved in. My father had informed our long time manager in Bangalore of my arrival. He helped me move into my house and also settle down in the office.

I settled into the new routine. My office was just a few minutes away from my home. I travelled by my car which I had driven down to Bangalore. As I was new in the city, I did not have any friends except for a couple of guys from my college who were working in Bangalore but I couldn't meet them regularly because their professional commitments.

I took over the reigns of my new office and got completely immersed in work. I would get to work at 9 in the morning and reach home around 8 in the evening. I had to work very hard because I had to get up to speed with this place and as the boss I was expected to take complete control of the office. The entire time in the office was spent in meetings, presentations, getting acquainted with the managers and getting a grip of the work.

By the time I reached home I used to be exhausted. I didn't cook because I was too busy in the morning and too tired in the evenings and I didn't even have a maid to cook and clean the house. I ate mostly in the office cafeteria and restaurants.

One day as I was working in my office, Mrs. Reddy, one of the senior managers of the company came to my cabin. She had known me since childhood and was my aunt. She was concerned about me and had come to talk to me.

"Madam, you live alone and do all the house work by yourself and you also have a very hectic schedule. Don't you get tired? Mrs. Reddy asked with concern.

"I do, but what can I do? I don't have time to look for a maid" I replied.

"Well, Suma can work for you. She also works for me and is pretty good with all the household chores. She is also trustworthy". She said.

Suma was a maid at the office and used to clean the floor I worked on. She was a very talkative and chirpy woman and was generally quite well known. I liked Ms. Reddy's idea and next day asked Suma if she would work for me. She agreed and that reduced a lot of work load.

Suma started working for me from the next day. She was a good cook and kept the house very clean. I was happy with her work. She used to come to my house in the mornings to make breakfast and to do the chores and again in the evening to cook dinner for me.

Her friendly and talkative nature also helped to build a rapport with her. She told me about her family. Her husband was a truck driver who used to be away for weeks. She had two daughters who went to a government school.

"I tell my daughters to have a role model like you madam. I tell them to study hard so that they can grow up to be like you and not be a maid like I did" she used to say in her usual cheerful way.

Suma used to come to my place at 7 in the morning and after finishing work I used to take her to office. In all, life was good. Rohit and I were constantly in touch and were desperate to meet each other. I hadn't had sex in months and was feeling very lonely. I used to masturbate thinking about Rohit but that just didn't cut it. I wanted the real thing!

One day, Suma didn't show up for work. I waited for her but she didn't turn up so I left for work. Suma didn't report to work for 2 days. That got me worried, so I asked another maid in the office and she told me that her husband was back in town so she wouldn't come.

Finally after 4 days, Suma showed up for work. She had bruises all over her face. Her left eye had turned black and blue. She looked like she had been beaten mercilessly. When I asked her about the bruises, she said that her husband was home that is why.

"So he beat you up?" I asked with deep concern.

"No madam, it's not like that. See, my husband drives his truck for weeks so he can't drink. So when he comes to town he drinks. He loves me a lot but this is his way of showing it". She replied.

"That does not give him the right to beat you so bad. I thought you were a self respecting woman Suma. This could have a negative effect on your daughters" I said.

As we argued, someone started furiously banging on the door. Suma went to open it.

"Suma, come home at once" I heard a man shout.

"Not now. I will come in the evening". She pleaded.

Hearing the commotion, I went to the door and saw a large man with blood shot eyes shouting at Suma.

"What are you doing? This is my house. How dare you behave like this here" I yelled at him.

He stared at me with anger which made me conscious that something might happen.

"You stay out of this madam. I am talking to my wife". He mumbled.

"I won't stay out of this you animal. If you beat her again, I will personally report you to the police. Now get lost". I yelled at him and slammed the door on his face.

Suma started crying and I consoled her. Once she calmed down, I took her to the office. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Next day, as I opened the door, there along with Suma, stood her husband. He looked sober and normal than the previous day. Before I could say anything, Suma said "Madam, Gopal has come to apologize".

"Yes madam. I am really sorry for my yesterday's behavior. I promise not to beat my wife but please don't give me to the cops". He said as he started sobbing at my feet.

"Alright, now get up" I replied.

"My wife told me all about you and how she admires you. You run an entire company by yourself, it is commendable. I want my daughters to grow up to be like you madam." He said as he put his arms around Suma's shoulder.

He left after that and Suma got to work. Things were normal for a few days. On Thursday morning, Gopal showed up at my door.

"Good morning madam" he said.

"Good morning. Where is Suma?" I asked.

"I came here to inform you that Suma will not come to work because she has fever. I was going to buy medicines for her and came her on the way" he replied.

"Okay fine". I said and started closing the door but he stopped me.

He stopped me and asked me for a glass of water. I let him come inside and went to get him the water. I came back to living room with the glass of water and was shocked to see that Gopal had removed his shirt and was standing there just in his pants. "Gopal, what the hell are you doing?" I yelled. I sensed trouble and started moving towards the telephone.

Gopal anticipated that move and rushed towards me and caught my hands. I tried to shout but he put his hand over my mouth to muffle my scream. I tried to escape but he had me in a vice like grip. I kicked him in the shin and he screamed in pain. He slapped me hard and I fell on the floor. He wrapped his hands around me and started strangling me.

"Listen to me bitch. No one messes with me and gets away". He said as he released his grip over my neck. I coughed and tried to breath but he suddenly slapped me really hard.

"Now listen to me, if you don't want to get hurt seriously then don't resist to anything that I am about to do". He said and slapped me again. The three slaps that I had received had almost knocked me unconscious.

"Is that understood, Ruchi?" he yelled.

I nodded my assent and started crying. I had never been manhandled in my entire life and was numb from his beating. I was lying on the floor on my back crying from the beating I had just received when heard Gopal speak again.

"Suma tells me that your boyfriend has been away for months. That must make you very lonely". He said as he started unbuttoning my blouse. He removed my blouse and my bra and threw then away. He started licking and biting my boobs. He was very rough with me and his biting was hurting me. I was mindful of his threat and offered no resistance.

bdrew86
bdrew86
824 Followers