A Remembrance amongst Equals Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

"Go deeper and remember, my husband."

"Ooh... thank you, Mistress," Troy said, feeling peace and contentment as the trance and the drugs together had replaced his pain with euphoria. "Our wedding day was the happiest day of my life, but the happiest night of my life was the night I laid down on that bed with my best friend and got up with my true love."

Julie sighed and smiled to see him visibly feeling better. She pulled him closer and embraced him.

"We did make love in the truest sense that night, Master," she whispered to him. "Like, there was more love in the universe when we were done."

Julie pointed to a series of display cases on one of the walls. In it was a collection of special gifts that they'd given each other over the course of their lives. Next to a solid gold engraved invitation to a royal ball given to them by a mutual friend they both loved enough to merit its inclusion in the display was the pair of pink lace panties she wore that night.

"And we still do, Troy. You earn those again every night, Dearest One." Her hand slid beneath the covers and gently took hold of his erection. "Ever since the night this became my pussy's Master."

His drugged eyes looked into hers as he reached down and stroked her wet snatch.

"And this became my cock's Mistress." Troy tried to slide his hand around to her hip to pull her even closer, but she gently brushed it away.

"Not tonight, hon. I know you're feeling better now from the painkiller and the trance, and I want it too, but you're still sick, and you'll hurt worse when they wear off if we try."

"Oh, all right. Well, you better get your present from the car when you can. It's two things: A Blu-Ray of Office Space signed by the guy who played Michael Bolton, and I had my cousin in Athens ship me a bottle of Metaxa Angels' Treasure for you." Julie smiled and kissed him, laying back on the bed and pulling him closer to rest the right side of his head on her left breast.

"Thank you, Master! We'll enjoy both when you're better. My present's in your nightstand. I talked Daddy into giving you his Walther PPK. He put in a note about you having a license to kill to protect his little girl. It's in a safe. The combination's three digits, I'm sure you can guess it." Troy sighed. She couldn't see his face, but she knew he was smiling.

"Thank you, Mistress," Troy began to slur as he started to fade off to sleep. "Hey, what ever happened to that couple in your story?"

"Oh, they're still around," she said, stroking his head, careful to avoid his ear. "They got married and live in a big house near Seattle, and made some very dear friends who're cool enough to share their hearts with and they all have fun adventures, but they're still each other's favorites. And they've talked and decided that when he's got his Ph.D. and her graphic design studio's well-established, they'll be ready for babies to come into the picture, and absolutely NONE of them will be named after anyone famous!"

"Mmm, that sounds nice," Troy said, snuggling closer and drifting off. "We should do something like that, Mistress."

"We will, Master," Julie said, closing her own eyes and joining him. "We will."

12