A Reno Trip

Story Info
Reaching for something.
3.6k words
4.09
46.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at all of the options, only "loving wives" seemed to fit for this segment. Lord knows I am one, even though my husband of 20 odd years is gone now.

I guess I am writing about my life, at first it was about what went before. Now it is almost like a diary. I don't even know why I write, I am not very good at it, not like Ted (my late husband) was. He wrote for here under the name of "magichands" I try very hard to see his style, his words. He was good at it, he wrote with real emotions.

This story begins as I sat at the airport. I met a man, Jonathan, on a trip to Reno just a few weeks ago. He seemed to like me. He sent me tickets to come and stay for a date. My room and meals and the limo are always paid, they have been for several years.

Jonathan works at the Casino, he had them comp my tickets, easy as that. I even took the time to look up the family name, I was surprised. Several generations involved, obviously a family with assets.

Well, I am not broke either. Still, this was a bit much. I wracked my brain trying to think, why would Jonathan, a man in his position in life show an interest in a 51 year old lady Doctor?

I have been around long enough to know that some things don't ring true, but Jonathan seemed to really like me. Still, I didn't completely understand. Here was a good looking man surrounded by young women all day, every day. Yet he seemed..well, interested.

The very best I can say is I got on the plane confused. By the time the takeoff pressed me back in the seat, I wanted off. I wanted to go back to my bedroom, to be left alone. Just me and my thoughts. I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes.

{Take a pill.}

I was trapped by then and we were in the air. The trip from Portland is short, just over an hour. Soon we were down, I walked out onto the concourse and headed off to baggage.

I was intercepted just before I got there, a smiling young man greeted me. He led me to the car, retrieved my two bags, and off we went.

I was a bit upset, I had expected Jonathan to meet me. But still, this was nice, although the Casino always sends a driver for me. Ted and I got that for life as part of a crazy win he made on a Megabucks machine years ago.

Ted and I used to look at the ads they sent us in the mail, sometimes 2 to 3 a week. "Must want their money back." he would joke. The truth isn't far from that, of course.

I waited for the driver to open the door. He lifted out my bags, raised his hand and another young man instantly appeared to take them. I pressed a crisp $20 into my driver's hand, he smiled and nodded.

Soon I was in my room, no checkin, I was taken directly there. I looked around, 5 TV sets, 6 telephones, one in each bathroom even. There was a horseshoe shaped bar. I counted the seats at the bar, 14.

Laughing at that, I wondered what in the hell was I going to do with 14 seats at the bar? There was a note, it read, "Press 6 for service". Being curious, I pressed.

Instantly a woman's voice asked what I required. I asked what was available. The answer was a long list, up to and including a private bartender to serve my drinks and clean the bar for me. And should I have any "unique" requests, simply contact my Concierge.

Thanking the lady, I went and sat down on the couch and clicked on the TV in the main room.

There were 14 seats in there, too, I realized, I took the time to count. Getting up, I wandered into the other room, there was a huge shower/sauna, it was a full glass enclosure. I thought about that, how would I take a private shower if someone was in the room.

Then I giggled when I realized the intent probably WAS to watch.

My mind flashed back to before. I realized how much Ted would have loved to watch me wash up in there.

Suddenly I was crying, there was no stopping it. I sobbed and sobbed, finally I managed to get to the bathroom and blow my nose and clean up.

I realized I was late with my medication, so I took one, resting while I waited for calmness to flood over me again.

I heard the doorbell go off about then, I wasn't ready, I ignored it. I did pick up 30 minutes later when the phone rang, it was Jonathan. We made a dinner date after he went through all of the "Are the accomodations all right?" stuff.

It was mostly waste to me, what was I going to do with TV sets, a bunch of telephones, crazy big bar that most bars I have been in would love to have. All this was a big fuss, not my thing, not my lifestyle.

"Oh, fine, very nice."

"Good, let me know if you need anything."

What I needed was some new clothes!

I had planned on shopping but right after my arrival home from the last trip it had snowed. It snowed a lot. Driving was out of the question. Then once the roads cleared I was behind at work, so the days got very long for nearly a week.

Far too soon it was time to head for the airport, I packed what I had available, thinking of perhaps doing a bit of shopping in Reno.

So here I was, preparing to go out on a fancy date, not a damned thing to wear.

You would have to be a woman to understand.

After changing at least 10 times, I settled for my Beige dress. Ted loved it because it gave hints of my nipples through the thin material, and he knew I never wore a thong or panties with it because they would show. I did have a matching slip, I put it on because with light behind me I would appear nude otherwise.

I had worn it going out with Ted many times that way, without the slip. He always delighted in the looks I got, the way the material would go transparent for a moment when the light was right.

I have to admit I loved the attention, too. But this was different. I didn't want to appear slutty to this man.

Jonathan arrived right on time, I opened the door to a handsome man. He complimented me, all the usual. I was nervous as hell, but it hit me that he was, too.

I had expected to be going to one of the restaurants in the Casino, but I was ushered out to the front door. It was very cold, I pulled my soft shawl snugly around my bare shoulders. Jonathan just glanced at an attendant, he ran to get the vehicle.

A white Mercedes pulled up a few seconds later, I waited for the door to open when a deep red Corvette pulled in behind.

I could not help grinning as Jonathan opened the door for me, delighting in the tiny z06 emblem on the side of the fender. Ted has one just like it in the garage at home, it is bright Red, this one was Burgundy.

I settled into the seat, thinking Ted would be tickled pink. In seconds, we were off.

I watched Jonathan's hands as he shifted gears from 1st to 4th when the shift light came on. I smiled inwardly, that was the very first thing Ted had done. He had rewired that somehow, hating it.

"I will decide when to shift gears." he had said, pretend gruffness in his voice.

I looked at Jonathan's hands on the shift lever, large but soft looking and well manicured. Ted's hands were big and muscular.

{Stop that! Comparing again.}

I leaned back and closed my eyes, soft music came from the radio, I almost felt at home hearing the sweet sound of the engine. We drove quietly along, no conversation.

Soon we were on the outskirts of town, heading somewhere. It was dark, traffic was light, Jonathan picked up the speed. I glanced over at the speedometer, he was drifting along at about 60.

I could not stand it.

"Let's go." I blurted.

"Go?"

"Yes, GO."

"You mean?"

"Yeees!!!"

Jonathan looked at me oddly, then grinned and dropped to 3rd gear, flooring the machine. There was the instant howl as the engine hit redline and he shifted, redline again, my body jammed back into the seat.

Familiar sounds, familiar feelings. For a second, I was home, Ted driving.

As Jon lifted off the throttle and eased back to speed, I sat back and breathed in some kind of crazy satisfaction.

"Ted drove like that, huh?"

"Yes."

"All the time?"

"Yes."

{Tears in my eyes again. Damn me.}

I slipped a pill out of my purse, trying to hide the motion. I am sure Jon saw it, but said nothing.

To change my mood, I mentioned that Ted was very capable driving, and he often drove very fast. I explained that somehow it gave me a thrill to be with him when he did. Yet if I rode with others they would frighten me if they didn't show skill.

Realizing what I had just said, I reached and touched Jon's arm. "You are capable."

He seemed to beam at that.

We pulled into a parking lot, the car barely stopped before the attendant was there. Jonathan ushered me into a restaurant, I had no idea where we were.

The meal was fine. Jonathan tried to make conversation, asking about me. I felt myself relaxing, soon we were becoming comfortable.

There was a small lounge off to the side, quiet music filled the air. I was beginning to enjoy the evening.

Jonathan asked me to dance, once again I slipped into his arms and we drifted quietly to the music.

My head rested softly on his shoulder, I let my body flow with his, easy. Not like dancing with a stranger, no struggle. Just easy motion, we looked like an old married couple. I began to feel very happy.

There began that sweet familiar tingling in my body. Jonathan's right hand was at the small of my back, my breasts were pressed against him. I knew that he knew I wore nothing underneath.

The touch of his hand filled my mind.

The urge to be naked and pressed against him became overwhelming. I allowed myself to press closer, felt him.

He knew.

"Can we go?"

"Go?"

"Yes."

"Fast?" Grinning now.

"Yes, very fast."

Jon glanced at the waiter, who handed him a slip of paper. He took my hand and we left, our joined hands swinging like little kids on a first date.

In moments we were in the car, back on the highway. Jon didn't mess around, he used the gearbox expertly, we were soon flying. The lights flashed past, I lay back with my thoughts, feeling at ease.

"Oh, oh."

"What?"

"Police."

I opened my eyes to the lights flashing in the car as Jonathan pulled over and stopped.

"I'm sorry, my fault."

"No problem." he answered, as he handed the young officer his license.

The policeman smiled at Jon. "105 on radar, sir."

"Sorry, Tom." Jon said.

"Bit too fast."

Jonathan just nodded. The officer shined the light inside, careful to avoid my face. I smiled at him.

"Please take it easier, sir." the policeman said, and was gone.

Jonathan started the car, and off we went. He looked at me and started laughing, it was infectuous, I was laughing too.

"Works for us on weekends."

"Oh."

More laughing.

In no time at all we were back to the Casino. He ushered me into the elevator, getting a respectful greeting from the security guard.

His arm went around my waist, I turned my head for the expected kiss. It didn't come.

"Cameras." he said, catching my mood.

I started laughing again, thinking of some of the times when Ted had been nibbling at my bare breasts in this same elevator.

John just smiled, I think he read my thought.

But we had barely closed the door to my room when he did kiss me, it was like relief somehow.

This fine man, arms around me, I was plastered against him, delighting in the newness. My head began to swim, he held me and nuzzled me.

Somehow we got to the couch, he touched the remote and soft music filled the room. His fingers traced my cheek, then he reached up and ran his hands through my hair, stroking.

I needed his hands in my hair.

Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

I let my thumb trace down his tie, my nails lightly scratching his chest. He gave a short intake of breath, I tripped the knot and loosened it.

Once off, I began to slip the buttons, one at a time, finally, open to his waist. His right hand was stroking gently up and down my side, from close to my armpit to my hip.

Delicious little shudders flowed through me with each caress.

I reached inside his shirt and brushed his nipples with my fingertips as his right hand paused, then gripped. More little shocks went through me.

I wanted to be naked, I wanted this man. I stood up, he leaned back with a smile. Reaching up, I tripped the snap at my shoulder. I let the top slip down, holding it at my breasts for just a moment.

His eyes were on me, I let the top fall. He peeled his shirt back, reached for me. Our bodies pressed together, bare flesh against bare flesh. I felt the dress bunched up at my waist loosen, then slide down my hips to the floor.

Naked. His eyes flowed down my slender body. A flash of fear swept over me, I knew my ribs showed clearly on my now 108# frame. There was only delight in his expression.

Jon picked me up, carried me into the bedroom, placing me on the bed. I lay there naked, watching his eyes as they drifted over me. I was trembling as he looked. His eyes locked on my groin, now swollen.

He tripped his belt, pulled the zipper. It was almost in slow motion, my body began to flood in anticipation.

Then he was nude, his erection sticking almost straight up. I was pleased, he was just right. He was so hard the foreskin rolled back halfway, revealing the slit in the crown. He seemed so erotic standing there as I looked him over.

Wanting to feel him, I reached out as he came towards me, wrapping both hands around him. Smooth and firm, I was just beginning to stroke him when he pressed forward and his lips went to my breasts. He sucked my nipple into his mouth, rolling the tip gently with his tongue.

Shockwaves tore through me as I orgasmed the first time. I felt his urgent hands between my legs, our arms getting in each other's way as we traded touching.

I was sopping, then he slipped higher. His hand reached down, two fingers deftly parted me. I felt him start to invade, I pressed, urgent, needing.

A loud groan escaped my lips as he went into me, deeper and deeper, pressing me wide as he entered. I orgasmed again, he pulled back and pressed.

"It's been so long" I moaned, as he began to work me in earnest.

We thrashed at each other, my hips jammed up to meet him with every thrust. The sheen of sweat from him dripped and mingled with mine, making my breasts feel wet and slippery. It went on and on, I came over and over, seemingly no end.

Somehow I was then on my hands and knees as he pounded into me from behind, so deeply that each stroke his testicles slapped against me.

Good lord we were noisy. Gushing sounds filled the room, blending with the soft crooning of a Sinatra song.

A thought of Ted flashed in my mind for a moment, then the thought was gone. Just now, this instant, sensation.

This was spectacular.

Bright pinpoints of light, I lost track of everything. My lips were tingling. Jon was filling me and I could feel his seed pour out of me around his penis.

So good, so very good. I felt him withdraw, I know I must have orgasmed a dozen times, each more powerful than the last.

Then he lay holding me, the very best sweet moment of sex with a man. I needed it desperately. We cuddled and nuzzled, it had easily been over an hour.

Later we showered, he spent a lot of time washing me, as I did him. Wonderful.

I expected him to dress and leave. Almost sadly, I slipped on the soft robe from the closet and went out into the main room. He came out moments later, wearing the other robe the Hotel supplies.

Sitting closely by me on the couch, Jon clicked the remote and ordered a film. I don't watch films much. But this one was a cartoon, something about an Elephant and some other creatures traveling across a frozen wasteland.

It was hilarious, and completely unexpected, I would have thought he would prefer a drama of some kind. We sat and laughed for over an hour as the movie played, a wonderful time.

I suddenly realized I was a few hours overdue for my medication, but I felt no sad effects. I thought I should probably take one, but I didn't.

I was still expecting Jon to leave, and braced myself for being alone again. He got up, looked at the clock, it was 3 A.M.

"Time to get some sleep?" he said, holding out his hand.

I reached out and took it, he led me back into the bedroom. It was a bit of a mess, Jon looked at me, then the bed. He reached over and picked up his phone, saying something briefly.

There was a knock on the door in minutes, he answered, and came back with fresh sheets.

"Give me a hand?"

"Sure" I replied, suddenly liking him even more.

Once the bed was remade, Jon reached over and slipped my robe off. I climbed between the sheets as he slid in beside me. The sheets felt cool and crisp against my warm skin.

We curled up completely naked in each other's arms, and I was sound asleep in moments.

I woke the next morning, the covers were pulled down. I opened my eyes to Jon leaning on one arm, gazing at my breasts. I smiled as he reached for me, we made beautiful and easy love this time, none of the urgency and thrashing of the night before.

Later, he left to do his work. I wandered down to the Casino, plugging a few bills in some machines. I didn't see Jon, but there was a different very large African man nearby all the time.

I had just managed to run one $5 machine up to around $500 with a little triple times pay when the man hovering nearby stepped up and handed me a phone.

I took the phone as he lifted a hand, a floor worker was there instantly to take the cashout off the slot machine. It was Jon on the phone.

"Breakfast?" he asked.

"Sure!"

Handing the phone back, I collected my winnings.

The African gentleman said, "Please come with me, Miss".

"There they go with that 'Miss' again." I thought, suppressing a giggle.

The security man's name was Nathan, he led me downstairs, tapping some codes into keypads to open doors as we went.

He ushered me into Jon's office. We hugged, in a few minutes some trays appeared with covered dishes.

There was enough food there to feed an army. We chatted about everything from his business to my work as a Doctor at the HMO.

I could eat no more. Jon then asked me if he could come be with me again this evening.

"Oh yes, I will like that." I answered.

Then I had to ask the question. I was almost afraid to.

"Why me, Jon? You can have anyone."

He hesitated just a moment. "Remember the day I stopped that man from grabbing your ticket out of the machine?"

"Yes, I remember."

"You brushed my chest and kissed my cheek."

"Yes."

"Everything about you excites me." he said.

Once back in my room, I relaxed, thinking.

"Everything about you excites me." His words. I smiled, feeling good.

I dozed.

Waking with memories of Ted flooding my mind, I tried to take a deep breath and control it. I could not. I shook my head, trying to stop the thoughts. They pressed on me more and more. My pulse rate began to jump as panic enveloped me.

I began to weep, sobs wracked me, my chest began to heave. I felt the nausea.

{Glance at my watch. 3 PM.}

18 hours, I made it almost 18 hours without my medications. Improving.

I got up and took my pill, wondering what the night would bring.

Lee