A Retiree's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, when she was spent, she fell on top of me and held me in her arms. I crushed her into my body and kissed her with a passion that I had never known.

We lay in that embrace for an eternity. Not wanting to let go. Afraid that if we eased our hold, the other would disappear.

I realized that Deborah was the woman that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I never wanted to be separated from her, not for an hour, not for a minute, not for a second.

The phone rang and REALITY raised its ugly head.

It was Brother Ed; he wanted to know how the statements went. Sr. Deb told him that everything went well but that she had been rather upset. She told him that I was there with her and that she was feeling better.

He said that she should stay home today and that she should keep me there with her for as long as possible.

She said she would try to keep me there at least until her roommate came home. He agreed and when I spoke to him, he told me to take care of Sister Deb. I promised I would and hung up.

Talking to Bro. Ed while holding Deborah's naked body really excited me and I rolled her onto her back and as she opened her legs, she smiled at me as I entered her. We softly kissed and slowly made love again. We ended in another fantastic, unbelievable orgasm.

After what seemed like years we got up and changed the sheets and went into the shower. Once again we made love.

We were dressed and sitting across from each other when Sr. Deb's roommate (Sr. Pat) came home. We sat and talked for a while. As I left Sr. Pat thanked me for taking care of Sr. Deb. I told her that it was a pleasure...and I meant it.

When I got to the Outreach the next morning it was Bedlam. People from the press were everywhere. They were interviewing Bro. Ed and Sr. Deb.

As I walked in they swarmed me. I was the hero, who saved Dr. Deb and myself from certain death at the hands of two heartless killers.

In my years as head of Homicide I learned how to talk the press. I talked for about a half hour and said absolutely nothing but how wonderful Sr. Deb was and what a great job Bro. Ed and the Outreach were doing.

By the end of the day we all were exhausted. Bro. Ed ordered in Chinese Food and we sat and ate.

Bro. Ed finally said, "We have an opportunity here and we have to grasp it. Make the most of it and capitalize on it. I need ideas...think about it and let me know what you think in the morning.

"Now, I will wish you all a good night and leave you to clean up and close up. After all, I did buy dinner." He guffawed as he walked to the door.

Sr. Deb and I cleaned up the remainder of the food and I locked up. We went up to her office and sat on the couch holding each other. I softly kissed her lips.

Later, we got up, left the Outreach and went home.

Over the next few weeks the Outreach took off. We had to convert the two empty upper offices into classrooms. Our days were crammed with setting up classes, arranging interviews and sending students off to take their GED tests. Everything was coming together.

However, with the success, politics once again raised its ugly head. This time it was in Sr. Deb's order. The new head of the province decided that Sr. Deb would better serve the order in Seattle taking care of homeless children, and that a new sister would replace her here at the Outreach.

We both were devastated. She was leaving me. I was losing my love. We took a day off and spent it in each others arms. We made love. It was wonderfully sad. Having each other while losing each other.

Two days later I took her to the airport and waited until the plane taxied and took off. Standing there by the window watching until the plane was long out of sight.

The day after Sr. Deb left, her replacement, Sr. Agnes, arrived. She turned out to be an autocratic, control freak. After spending the first day with us, she announced that she was taking over and was going to remake the Outreach into her vision of perfection. She went on a diatribe about how the classes were held, how shabby the interview system was set up and how the whole place was a shambles. She then made the further mistake of attacking everything that Sr. Deb did.

Bro. Ed was silently seething. Anyone who was not so wrapped up in themselves would have seen that they were entering dangerous territory.

He stood up all 6'3", 270 lbs of mostly muscle and looked like he was going to kick ass.

He looked at Sr. Agnes and said, "Shut the fuck up. Just who the fuck do you think you are? You come in here, to a place that has been praised all over the country and YOU are going to make it WORK. You attack Sr. Deb who worked here when we didn't have a pot to piss in. Then after she almost loses her life here and after everything comes together, you guys send her away and you come in here and YOU are going to make it work. It works and it will continue to work...without you. Now get the fuck out of here and DON'T come back."

Agnes' jaw almost hit the floor. She stammered, "You can't fire me..."

"The fuck I can't...this is my place and you ain't staying...NOW GET THE FUCK OUT."

The province head showed up in the morning, with Sr. Agnes. She was a puffed up woman who appeared to be very impressed with herself.

She spent most of the morning in Bro. Ed's office. The silence coming from the office was deafening.

When they were leaving, Sr. Agnes turned and in a haughty voice said, "I can tell you this, Your Sr. Deb will not be a happy camper." She smiled, turned and walked out of the Outreach.

"I wish I could punch the bitch's face in," I growled.

"You have my permission to do it'" Bro. Ed said.

We threw ourselves into our work. It was just Bro. Ed and I.

Our attempts to contact Sr. Deb were without success. She had been ordered to take an extended retreat and was not permitted any outside contact.

A short time later, the divorce that I had started just before Sr. Deb and I came together, was finalized. I was a free man. But, so what...I had lost my love.

About a month later, as Bro. Ed and I were sitting in the lobby and talking. The entrance door opened and in walked Sr. Deb carrying a bag over her shoulder and pulling another. She smiled and said, "I heard that you are looking for someone to replace the Nun who used to work here."

Bro. Ed jumped up and shouted, "You're hired!"

"Even if I am a defrocked nun?" she asked.

Bro. Ed laughed and said, "Then you are getting a raise."

I stood there staring at her like she was a vision. I couldn't believe she was really here.

There were hugs and kisses and laughing all around. Bro. Ed locked up and we went to his office and he broke out the bottle of bourbon. We toasted Sr. Deb's return, we toasted our luck that she came back to us and we toasted our toasting. Laughing and joking with each other.

I just kept looking at Deborah and smiling.

She explained that when she got to Seattle she went to a convent. The other nuns were nice and helpful. But she was not happy. She was having reservations about her life and started to talk to the Mother Superior. The Mother Superior was very understanding and gave her guidance and help.

But, when the Head of the Province, ordered Sr. Deb to go for an extended retreat, she decided to leave and come back here. Hoping that we would need the help. The Mother Superior gave Sr. Deb money and a plane ticket back here. Thus, we once again had Deborah back with us.

After she finished her tale, Bro Ed said he had better get home while he could. He left and locked the front door as he left.

I reached out and took hold of her hands. I looked into her eyes. I knew that all the feelings that she had for me before she left were still there. I pulled her into my lap and put my arms around her. I held her close

Deborah wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her. She looked down at me and slowly our lips came together. Softly, we kissed. Our lips just touching. Giving each other little butterfly kisses.

Deborah and I went back to my apartment. We had stopped and gotten some Chinese takeout and as we were setting up to eat, she put her arms around me and kissed my lips.

It was like the small leak just before the dam breaks open and the flood overwhelms everything.

The dam burst, I scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom. We tore each other's clothes off throwing them to the floor. She lay back onto the bed. I stood and stared at the wonderful vision before me.

She looked up at me and asked, "What's the matter, John?"

"I can't believe that you are here with me. It feels like a dream. I am afraid I might wake up and you will be gone," I answered.

"I'm really here, my love. Now, come to me and I will prove that I am no dream," Deborah said smiling.

She held her arms out to me and as I went to her she spread her legs. I leaned down and kissed her, my tongue entering her mouth, meeting and caressing hers.

The kiss quickly went from one of tenderness to one of passion and lust. We groped each other. Her hand went down to my cock and she guided the head to the entrance of her vagina.

With one hard fast thrust I pushed myself completely into her tight, wet, hot tunnel of love. She pushed her hips up trying to force every inch of my dick into her. She wrapped her legs around me, as if locking me into her forever.

I began to thrust in and out of her and she matched my thrusts in speed and passion. This was fucking at its most basic level. We were trying to reach the pinnacle of pleasure and release.

The quest for individual satisfaction transformed into a loving search for mutual sexual pleasure. As our lovemaking grew wilder and more passionate it seemed that we melded into one perfect entity that was complete and self-sustaining. There was no individual John and Deborah, but a single being created by the union of two persons so fully in love and so devoted to each other's pleasure that the total far exceeded the sum of the individual parts.

Together we reached a totally mind-blowing orgasm. Never before had anything even come close to the love, pleasure and satisfaction that we experienced that evening. I prayed that it would never end.

However, ever so slowly we came down from the mountain of joy we had found together. We lay in the bed still joined, not wanting to break the physical and spiritual union we had achieved. Holding each other, whispering our love and pledging eternal devotion, we fell asleep still joined.

The next morning we awoke just as the sun was rising. We showered and made love as the water washed over our bodies. After dressing we went and opened the Outreach. The day turned into a festival. Everyone who came in was overjoyed to see Deborah.

As the word got out that she had returned, it seemed that the whole neighborhood came to welcome her back. They brought food and drink to celebrate. Bro. Ed was in his glory. He made speeches and praised Deborah to the heavens. No one seemed too upset that she was no longer a Sister but many still called her that. It seemed that she would always be "Sister Deb".

Deborah's old roommate, Sr. Pat came to welcome her back. It was decided that Deborah would move back into the apartment they had shared, until the time came when she made an "honest man" out of me.

We were married a few months later. We bought a small house and set up our home. My children accepted Deborah and the grand children just love her. We act like the honeymoon couple we are. We are in love, we are happy and we will be together for the rest of our lives.

12