A Revealing Night at the Restaurant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced up expecting to see the driver looking back at us in the mirror. Instead, I saw his eyes darting between the road ahead and the passenger's seat, where Laura had turned sideways to watch us. That left her facing the driver and she had pulled the tank top up over her tits, completely exposing her body to the young surfer. She was holding the top up with one hand and vigorously masturbating with the other, her fingers plunging deep into her visibly wet cunt.

We made our way like that toward the townhouse, with Denise being attended to by Bret and me, his cock now out of his shorts and in her left hand, my cock out and in her right. Laura watched us and seemed unconcerned that this young stranger was inches away from her, with a close-up view of her pleasuring herself. I was a little concerned that he was too focused on Laura's wet snatch and hard nipples and wasn't watching the road.

It only took a few minutes to navigate across the island. "You guys sure know how to have fun," the driver remarked as we came to a stop in front of the townhouse.

"Yes we do," Laura replied. She was completely turned in the seat now, facing him, her legs spread. She had stopped playing with her clit and was holding the top up with both hands and pinching her nipples, looking at him seductively. She can be very forward and uninhibited, but I knew the rum runners were having an effect, too. She intended to follow Denise's suggestion. "Care to join us?" She reached down to his lap and her hand disappeared up the leg of his shorts. My cock twitched in Denise's hand at the thought of Laura having sex with this good looking young stranger.

Again, he glanced back at me for my approval, which I readily gave. "Sure," he replied to her with a big grin.

"You can park in the back," Bret said. The driver drove the cab around the block, Laura's hand in his shorts all the way there. He pulled into one of the spaces directly behind the townhouse. It was a little darker and more private here.

The tank top had fallen back into place and covered Laura's tits again, but now she pulled it over her head and all the way off so that she was completely nude. "What's your name?" she asked the driver as she casually unbuttoned his shorts. She was hot, she was naked, she was buzzed from the rum, and she had decided this young guy, 20 years her junior, was going to be her sex toy.

"Derek," he replied as he hoisted his ass off the seat so she could strip off his shorts. His erection popped up, very hard, long, and a little thin, but with a good-sized mushroom head.

Laura wrapped her hand around it and gave it a couple of pumps. She lightly touched her tongue to the tip and a string of precum was visible between her mouth and his cock in the faint light as she pulled away. "Derek has a nice dick," she announced to the three of us in the back seat.

By now, Denise had managed to get my and Bret's shorts off. "Well, let's go inside so we can play with it," I said to her. I noticed a little start from Derek, and he looked at me and then his eyes moved down to my stiff shaft as if trying to judge the meaning behind my choice of pronoun. His lips curled into a little smile, and I thought there was more to it than my naked girlfriend stroking his cock.

There was a slight chance of a passerby seeing us as we walked the few short steps to the back door of the townhouse, but none of us bothered to dress. Bret, Derek, and I were wearing nothing but shirts, naked from the waist down, and each with an erection. Denise was wearing a wide open blouse and a skirt not much bigger than a washcloth, and Laura was completely nude except for her Kinos. It was quite a sight. We got to the door, and Bret started fumbling with his shorts, which he was holding in his hand. He appeared to be having a little trouble finding his keys. As we waited, Laura dropped to her knees and kissed the round head of Derek's cock. She sucked it in and wrapped her lips around his hard-on. She glanced up at me with his cock in her mouth, and took my hand as our eyes met. Emboldened by the rum, she pushed my hand onto Derek's shaft. We didn't know him at all, but I went with her lead and gripped the base of his cock and waited for his reaction. Without missing a beat, he took my hard cock in his hand and lightly stroked me as he fucked my girlfriend's mouth. Laura slipped his cock out of her mouth and rubbed the tip all over her lips, like precum lipstick. I helped her, painting her mouth and chin with his fluid. She stood up and put her hand on the back of my head, pulling me toward her semen streaked mouth. "He tastes nice," she said, kissing me. I licked her mouth, and I could taste his young cock on her face and lips and tongue.

Bret finally got the door open, and we turned to go inside. Derek and I had continued to hold each other's cocks while I was kissing Laura. Now she pulled his stiff shaft from my hand, and with a sexy smile said, "He's mine." She turned and followed Bret inside, leading our very happy surfer boy by his erect manhood. I fell in line behind Denise, and pushed my hard-on up under her skirt against her ass cheeks as we walked through the door.

Our foursome had now grown to five. Denise was anticipating getting double-dicked, and Laura had found herself a new cock to play with. The girls had made good on their promise to get Bret and I ready for another round, and it was about to begin. But that's another story.

12