A Revenge Fuck

Story Info
Revenge, and somebody gets fucked.
3.5k words
4.21
162.7k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
804 Followers

It's Monday morning at the office. Dave is sitting at his desk. His clothes are disheveled and it looks like he's slept in them. It also looks as if he's not gotten any sleep. That's because he hasn't. He's trying hard to concentrate, but it's not working. His boss Corey comes in and immediately starts to upbraid him when somebody walks into the office. It's Dave's wife Sandy.

Walking up to Dave, she commands his attention from her anger alone. "At least this is something maybe you can do right in your life. But from the sound of it, you're even fucking this up too."

Dave attempts to respond "Look, I told you, somebody got me drunk. I wouldn't cheat on you. I wouldn't do anything like that, I'd.."

"Save it for somebody who cares. You stay out all Friday night and creep home on Saturday morning and I get these pictures of you fucking these whores? There ain't nothing you can say. These weren't photo shopped. They're video. Its you fucking these whores you asshole."

"I said, somebody got me..."

"Can it. I don't want to hear it. Don't bother getting your ass home either. Just don't bother. Find another place to stay now."

At this point Corey, the manager of the office, comes on over. "Sandy, I can understand you being angry. Why don't you come into my office for a little bit? It must be hard for you, please?"

"At least there's somebody here who can think. Lead the way." and Corey led her by her elbow and walked her away from Dave.

Closing the door, Dave sat her down and got her a glass of water. "Would you like to tell me about it? I'm pretty good at listening." He said it with a practiced smoothness, a smoothness that got him more pussy than he could remember.

"That fucking idiot stays out late on Friday and on Sunday morning I get pictures of him fucking a couple of whores. Well, at least I think they were whores. The money was on the table and our checking account was down a thousand from Friday. He went through a bottle of whiskey. Doing shots right and left. I could just scream. I want to punish that bastard, I want to humiliate that prick, I want to make him feel little, like he is making me feel." She pauses then says "I want a revenge fuck."

"Sandy, it sounds you want to rub his face in it. You want to make it publicly humiliating to him so he'd never do it again?" She nods, violently nods. Corey's played this game before. In fact, it was with Dave's predecessor Paul. That accountant was also getting close to the truth and he needed to be distracted. It was worth over $100K a year Corey was getting in kick-backs from vendors. Inflate the invoice, get the business and give some back. Everybody wins. Everybody important wins.

Best part of it he learned how to launder the money very well. Started doing it for a couple of other people too. Nothing was going to stop this gravy train. He remembered it so well, a good divorce and Paul righteously getting fired solved the issue last time. And Paul's wife was a great angry fuck on top of that. That lasted for a couple of weeks. Those were sweet months until he tired of her.

"Sandy' why don't we start now? You can have the entire office see you kiss me. That'll humiliate him, that will stop him from ever doing anything like that again, won't it?" He reached over and held her hand. It was like taking candy from a baby. She was a pretty one. He couldn't wait to see her lips on his cock, her legs spread waiting for him, calling his name.

"Sounds like a great idea Corey. That prick'll never get out of line again." With that, she stood up and walked out, holding his hand. With all eyes on them as they walked across the office, they they got to the Lobby door. She reached over and gave him a big sloppy kiss, sneered at her husband and left. Dave cringed, but said nothing. What could he do now?

Corey made it a point to call Sandy right after work, and invited himself over. That's when he found that there were three children under 7. And that was not going to be conducive to getting her to fuck. But he played ones like this before. It was going to take a little bit of finessing, that's all.

Corey called her later that night after the kids were in bed. He started by suggesting a glass of wine and he kept her talking. When she finished that one, he suggested a second glass. She was feeling very relaxed and he kept soothingly presenting himself while he built up the anger toward her husband.

What Corey never told her was that Corey was the one that laced Dave's drink. Then Corey got Dave to his regular whores and they filmed him getting randy. That would be great blackmail material for years. Dave was no longer going to be an accountant after this. But the wild sex didn't happen like that. Dave has a very low tolerance and wasn't even able to keep an erection let alone be active. Instead, he was posed like he was fucking or posed like he was eating one of Corey's regular girls. The best they could do for drinking was brown colored water out of an empty whiskey bottle. There were several pictures with Dave drinking shots that looked like whiskey and then going at it. These girls would do anything for Corey, he was their biggest spender, as well as their supplier of nose candy for them and their guests. That made their business very profitable.

With Sandy's blessing, Corey kept taunting Dave. For everyone to hear, Corey kept speaking out. "You're not man enough for her. She's looking elsewhere and there's nothing you can do about it." At one point, Corey answered his cell. It was Sandy. In front of Dave, he made a date with her for Thursday dinner. He turned to Dave and laughed, then walked away.

All week, there was silence in the office. Most understood what was happening. The power trip of the boss was happening again. He did this number on Paul 2 years ago, and it was happening again. There was little they could do, but everybody quietly supported Dave. And were glad it wasn't them. Everybody had families to feed and jobs were still tight.

Meanwhile, Sandy and Corey were talking on the phone every night after the kids went to bed. The comments were getting racier and racier. Cory knew how to take advantage, and he did. He was a master at manipulating people to get ahead. It was more the conquest than the keeping. His own wife was a conquest with a bit of an inheritance. He felt that she was only a stupid piece of arm candy that only cared about shopping. He prided himself on making and bringing home the money. Now, getting what ever pussy he wanted. By the time they were married, there was no spark with his wife. And now, his additional 70 lbs. would have put off some people, but it was his attitude of life that made him a pariah to most. It was always about him, and he was ruthless. He listened to the conservative talking heads and actually believed that he stood on his own two feet. Everybody else was expendable. If they were stupid enough to treat others with respect instead of getting ahead, that was their stupid decision.

Corey spent the week grooming Sandy. He kept her anger up and always focused away anything positive about Dave. That kept her where Corey wanted her. By Wednesday they were both calling Dave 'the loser'. He made reservations to take her to a fancy restaurant on Thursday evening. He told his wife he was meeting a business contact. In his eyes, he wasn't lying, this was a business deal for him. He needed to win it.

Picking her up at 7, Sandy had gotten a sitter for the evening. Corey slipped the sitter an additional $100 on the side saying that they may be late and this should cover it? The sitter smiled and nodded yes. The additional $100 is big for a 14 year old. What he didn't know it was that she was Dave's niece.

Dinner was warn and gracious. Corey made sure that Sandy felt like an aggrieved queen. All his soothing words looked like they were having an effect on Sandy. The two glasses of wine helped too. She asked him if he had any coke. She was feeling so fine, she was wondering if some coke would make it better.

That's when Corey really smiled inside. Siphoning off that much money for the past 5 years gave him enough spare cash to buy whatever he wanted. And he liked coke and only bought the best. He hadn't brought any with him, but he could another time. Then he played up the revenge on Dave. Revenge is so delicious when it's misplaced.

The restaurant was in a downtown hotel. Leaving the dining room, Corey suggested that maybe going upstairs would make this a wonderful end to the evening. Sandy readily agreed and as they were going to the elevator after he registered for a room, her phone rang. It was the sitter, one of the kids was ill. Corey knew that was no way to get her to fuck him this evening. It takes much more work to break the bonds of mother and child and it was too early now. Later, may be in a month or two he could do that. He kissed her goodbye and put her in a cab, making sure that she saw him pay for it.

On Friday morning, it was Sandy that called Corey. She wanted to come down to the office at 1 PM. She wanted his personnel services, and she wanted everybody to hear. She also wanted to know if he had the coke. She was looking forward to that. He told her that he had all she ever could want with him. She said that she's tired of her loser husband and needed to make it so painful that he'd leave immediately. And a loud fuck would probably do it.

At 1 PM Sandy waltzed into the office, sneering at Dave. She grabbed Corey, greeting him with a body hugging kiss that she'd never do in front of her kids. Dave cringed and hung his head low. Corey knew he had her where he wanted her, he knew Dave would be gone in 20 minutes.

Getting into his office, Sandy purposely left the door a little bit open. Sandy started talking loudly to Corey. She was thanking him for helping her get rid of her loser husband. That it was is great idea to fuck with his head. Whole staff knows about it, the humiliation needs to continue.

But out among the desks, for some reason Dave was not hiding his face in his hands. He wasn't angry. In fact, he's broadly smiling as several people entered the lobby area and walked slowly and quietly in. The rest of the office saw this and waited patiently. Dave was not a stupid man, they knew they were going to see something different today.

Corey's hands were all over Sandy. They're kissing with abandon. She started rubbing his cock through his pants and he began to moan. She asked about the coke. He reached into the desk. Inside the top drawer, there were a couple of women's panties and a classic cigarette case from the 20's. "I get these panties for being very good to women. I'd like yours too when I make you scream in pleasure." She nodded in agreement.

"But now..." he picked up the cigarette case. Opening it, there are several wrapped packets. He picked one up and offered it to Sandy. She replied "I'll have some after I have some of this," and she rubbed his cock. "Corey, why don't you have some now?" He did two lines. One line was not enough anymore.

When he finished his coke, she backed him up to the desk. With his back to the door, she sat him on the desk and started to unbuckle his belt. He's won. He's going have her today, now and that prick of a husband is going to hear it. He'll be leaving in a few minutes, never to be seen here again. It's a double win. She unzips his zipper and starts to pull down his pants. She takes his shoes and socks off and kicks them to the corner. All the while she rubs his cock through his shorts. He gets a dreamy look on his face. This is winning, the coke and the sex and the defeat of his problem. That's when she got on her knees and slid his boxers down and off is legs. She tossed his pants and boxers on a pile by the door. Inches away from her face, his cock is waiting.

Rubbing his cock, she asks him asked him how did he do it, how did he get the loser of a husband drunk and bedded with whores. She's rubbing his cock, and keeps asking. When she stops, she looks at him with her blue puppy dog eyes. The coke and the sexual excitement to come does something to him and he finally answers. "I dropped something into his drink. Paid my normal hookers to take care of him. It only took a couple of extra packets of that coke. I'm going down there tomorrow to sell them some more. Have some now, it's really good,"

Sandy shakes her head no. "Lover boy, I told you this is what I want first. She's breathing heavier and rubs his cock harder. He puts his hand on her head and pushes her down to his cock. "Start with your mouth, make sure that my cock is hard for you." Sandy smiles and gets on her knees.

"I'm sure that you like this pose. Don't you?" she purred. "Oh yes baby, I love a woman at my feet sucking my cock. Then I'm going to put you up on the desk and fuck the ever-loving hell out of you." With his hands, he pushes her head down when she abruptly stands up. He's shocked but she smiles at him and answers his unasked question, "Baby, what I an going to do to you now is so gonna rock your world." She bolts to the door with his pants, boxers, wallet and keys. He's hearing clothing being ripped. He's on his desk naked below the waist with a hard on, when he sees another sight.

Standing at the door is his wife, Mr. HL Rodger, the firm's president, the firms lawyer council G. Weinheart, and the VP of personnel, A. Scalese.

Corey is frantic, "Wait, I can explain. She came on to me..." Mr. Rodger cut him off.

"Pack up your things. You have 5 minutes to get out of here. Any more time and I will have you arrested for trespassing. You make me sick. Good thing the stock options don't vest when there's embezzlement involved. Now get out of here." Turning to the lawyer and the VP of Personnel. "Start the interviews with staff for the civil suits against him. Give me a summary at the end of the day." And he left.

Corey realizes that his professional life was over. He realizes that his kickbacks from suppliers had been found out. That asshole Dave must of found it. It worked so well for years, and then Dave was poking around and asking questions. I had to get rid of him. As Corey stood there thinking, his wife Susan took a pail of cold water and totally soaked him with it.

Shocked, he looks at her in a daze. "Corey you stupid fool. Did you think I didn't know of all your fucking? All the women you strong armed to suck your cock? You only hired secretaries that really needed a job. What did you call them? Monkeys? Kept their jobs by their tails. When you tired of them, you dumped them.

"You're not a man, never were. The real man here was your last victim. He and his wife planned this, and they carried this out. They've got integrity. You're looking at prison time.

"I've protected my assets from you for years. Anything you have left is going go to them and your lawyers to maybe keep you out of jail. Maybe, but probably not. Well Mr. Big and Powerful, the only pants you have left to walk out of here are those panties in your drawer. By my watch, you've got 2 minutes to get out of here."

At that point, the Lawyer corrects her, he now has a minute to go. Susan gets in his face again. Pointing at his crotch, "Now look at your little dick. You've always wanted to be big and powerful, so what's happened to your dick now? I hope that you remember our pre-nup. You made me sign it. It said if anyone was unfaithful it would cost. You're toast asshole. By the way, your credit cards won't be working right now. Your special accounts have been placed under the jurisdiction of the court for money laundering and drug dealing. Bye Darling. I won't be seeing you at your trial, or at jail. It was amazing what they found at the house with a warrant." She turned and walked out of the office then out of the building. Her brother was waiting in a car out front to take her away. All contact was going to be through her lawyer, G. Weinheart.

Corey put on a pair of white lace panties, the only ones that would fit his size. They came from a fat woman that lost her husband and needed a job. He pulled his shirt tails down and tried to tie his sports coat around his waist, but it was pulled away by the lawyer. "Company property."

Walking out of his office he saw Sandy and Dave lovingly holding each other. They turn and stare at him. That video would have been held over their heads for ever. On early Saturday morning when Dave struggled to get home, they began talking about what could happen. They knew each other, they trusted each other. They loved each other unconditionally. They also knew who and what Corey was. Sandy and Dave came up with this plan on Sunday after they received the video. The only weak link was Dave's intolerance to alcohol. Most of the staff knew that fact. It would have made the video suspicious to a wife who knew that her husband gets super tipsy after less than one drink. Corey didn't know about Dave and alcohol and no one in the office told him either. In going to war, know your enemies well.

Corey can't deny that he'd been set up. He's about to lash out at them when he notices two police officers and a man in a suit at the office door. They stop talking with one another and look at him. They're all armed and start walking toward him.

The suited man opens a wallet and flashes a Police ID badge at him. "Corey Thompson, you're under arrest for drug possession, drug trafficking, money laundering, criminal sexual assault and grand theft. You have the right to remain silent, anything..." Cory's face goes deadly pale. One of the uniformed officers got him a chair while the detective continued reading his Miranda rights. The last thing he hears is 'Cuff him and let's go' as he is pulled to his feet. At that point he looks up and sees Paul and Paul's wife, the last man that held Dave's job. They are smiling at him.

As the police start pulling him toward the door. Corey was turned around one last time. He looks around and sees disgust toward him from his entire staff. The Sayings of the Conservative talking heads that he has been indoctrinating everyone with are coming down off the walls and trashed. Everybody is in shock, but smiling. He hasn't ever seen them happy. Sandy and Dave are at the other end of the office and rip down his name plate and slam it into the garbage can. Everybody hears that loud noise and turns to see it, when Corey is heard screeching. He's covered with phlegm and somebody kicked him in his balls. The four people near by say he must have lost his balance and fallen. The officers look left and right, then agree. They pull him to his feet while Paul and is wife continue to smile.

As they reached the Lobby door, Sandy walked up to Corey. "I told you I wanted a revenge fuck. I got revenge for what you did to my husband." And with a big smile, "And now you're fucked." Turning to the two uniformed officers, "Take panty boy away. I'm sure he'll be popular this afternoon."

wieliczka
wieliczka
804 Followers