A Revengeful Woman

Story Info
What was to be revenge turned to love.
3.1k words
4.09
16.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Uwantwat
Uwantwat
11 Followers

This is a tale I wrote some time ago after sitting in my armchair thinking back to some of the people I had met when I was a young man. I had driven taxis briefly but this is not a true story, just a product of my mind. Set in an Australian city. Any mistakes are mine. I must thank my proof reader, she does a great job. Enjoy!

+++++++++++++

Talk about timing, I had just finished filling her tight sheath with my thick baby batter when the bedroom light went on.

I rolled off her and looked at the figure in the doorway. He stood there glaring at the pair of us and then started yelling. She was the target of his wrath apparently, not me, which I found strange because normally the aggrieved partner tends to get violent towards strangers in the marital bed. At least that is what I had been told by several of my more uncouth friends.

He was yelling, "How happy you must be, you bitch...you bitch, I begged you for your forgiveness. All I did was screwed your best friend.

"Get out, you bastard, I hate you," in a vitriolic tone.

A shoe flying past his ear accompanied her message. Then the second shoe clocked him on the forehead. At that, he took off, disappearing down the hall and leaving through the front door slamming it rather loudly.

Turning towards her I remarked how interesting all that was.

"Does he always get upset like that?"

She burst out laughing and said, "No, you idiot, he has never had reason to before.

Hmmm - I thought interesting.

I suppose I should back track a bit and explain how this scenario came about. Driving a taxi doing the day shift (part time I was still at uni in my final year) she opened the passenger door and sat down and gave me the address.

During the journey we got talking and introduced ourselves, she was Maree, I was Rob short for Robert. We enjoyed the discussion about the local politician-he had been caught in a comprising position using his party's funds to finance several visits to his abode by ladies of the night.

His career was not helped when the media discovered his ex wife supplied the said ladies. Oh what a lovely juicy scandal it was turning out to be.

Arriving at her home, she surprised me by an invitation to go inside to continue our chat over a drink. Alas, I had to decline as the taxi had to be returned to the depot for the night driver to take over.

On a brighter note, she lived within two minutes of the drop off and in fact a mere five minutes from my parents' place, where I still lived. (Students suffer in silence while accepting the largesse supplied by said parents)

"No problem at all according to Maree, return the taxi and come back here for dinner. That is if you have a car and you want to." Who was I to demur? Telling her I would be back as soon as I could, I left her.

To make life easier, I did call into home after picking up my chariot, to let mother know I would be absent most of the night and not to worry. Experience has proven this to be a prudent move.

Upon my return forty five minutes later, the lovely lady met me at the front door smiling her welcome. Like me, she had changed into casual clothes and she looked hot.

Rich brunette hair, falling to her shoulders in waves, a pair of vibrant green eyes along with luscious lips under the cutest button nose just did it for me. Her body looked very trim with a nice rack and a lovely butt. She was beautiful.

For that matter I'm not too shabby either or so I have been told. Fair haired with piercing blue eyes, a strong looking chin. My body was hard from the workout regime I had in place.

Entering the house I was shown to the kitchen where she poured me a glass of wine, while asking me, "Is pasta okay for our meal?" Then she smiled and said, "It has better be because that is what we are having." I do love a forceful woman!

Our discussion resumed during the meal, more wine was consumed and then even more chat. The time had flown by and we were enjoying each other's company a lot, I thought.

This woman had the ability to surprise me. Twirling the stem of her glass she asked me if I would, how did she say it, take her to bed and ravish her for hours with a please tossed in at the end. At least that is what I thought she said, my mind blanked at the words, "Ravish me."

I managed to nod my head emphatically at this plan of action. While my little head started its' rise to the occasion.

Holding my hand, she led me into the master bedroom where she kissed me. Now we have all been kissed with varying degrees of success, but this kiss was pure magic. Lips meeting with the right amount of pressure, tongue use and time. It was so good we had to repeat it just to see if it could be beaten. Nope, a dead heat maybe, with that, our hands got busy and suddenly our clothes were a messy pile on the floor.

Lying on the bed our bodies became one as I slowly inserted the head of my cock into her wet opening. (note; I could have used words such as colossal tossle or turgid paddy wacker, maybe cave of wetness along with sweet wonder, but I'm just a practical idiot so I didn't).

Did I pound her and make her scream, not bloody likely, I'm built way too big for ramming, besides my lady asked me to be gentle after she saw what I was offering her. How could I resist?

Before the insertion of my spear, we had practised our kissing some more and fingers had worked their way along our heaving flesh. Mine had found the above mentioned wetness and tickled the little nub above the entrance, her fingers decided to wrap themselves around my hip and tried to make me roll on top of her. Her message was getting stronger by the second so I acquiesced to with a sigh. Gawd, this sounds like a report that I would hand into my Law Lecturer so I will try and improve on the descriptive effort.

Pulling back to get a good look at her, my mind went into numb mode sending subliminal messages along the lines of she is so beautiful. Look at those pink nipples sitting on those sweet perky breasts. They were just begging to be kissed so lowering my lips I obliged. This resulted in a moan and a fierce tug on my hip, it was time, so I rose to my knees and positioned myself between her now open legs.

Her fingers grabbed hold of my weapon and slapped it against the opening before lining it up for me to gently enter her. She squealed and then whimpered as I managed to bury half of my sausage in her wet tight channel. Stopping to allow her time to adjust to me, our lips merged again and I eased back until only the head was inside before another slow push forward. Moaning sounds erupted from her mouth. Repeating this steady movement seemed to appease her as our hips met when I drove in and she thrust hers up to meet mine.

Gradually my strokes got faster and I could feel her clamping her walls on my cock just before she reached her zenith. This put me over the edge, my release exploded deep inside of her.

Then the light came on!

Maree burst into tears with the slamming of the door, I gathered her into my arms and held her tightly while she sobbed her anguish. When she had finally stopped crying I released her and went to the bathroom to get a wash cloth to clean her tear covered face.

After we had cleaned ourselves, we went back to the kitchen where I put the kettle on. Making us coffee seemed to calm her. Taking her seat, she asked me, "Would you like to know what all of that was about?"

"Yes please."

"Two weeks ago, I found a pair of panties in the pocket of one of his suit coats he wanted me to drop off at the dry cleaners for him. Later that night I challenged him about them, he admitted they belonged to his PA.

So clichéd hey, but he has been acting funny for about three months now. He hasn't been bothering me so often in the bedroom, late nights, mysterious phone calls. All these clues and still I had no idea he was playing around elsewhere for certain, I suspected it but had no real evidence."

When I produced the panties, he confessed. He had been having an affair with his PA but wanted to stay with me. The worst bit was, she was my best friend.

I kicked him out telling him our marriage was finished. Tonight was the first time I have seen him since that night.

I thought she was going to cry again so I put my arm around her, she regained her composure.

I had to ask, "So will this be a case of getting back at him, I hope, not because I would really like to see you again."

"No, you heard me tell him to get out and not come back."

"Good because I think you're beautiful and I want more of you. I'm a poor law student right now but I will be finished with my degree in six months. I have a position lined up with a large firm. Of course, passing the bar is the next move after that."

She burst into laughter, this I thought that was a tad harsh.

"Rob, I'm not laughing at you, my last name is Shaw, I'm a partner in the chambers of Michael Abbott QC. I graduated last year. Nepotism at its' finest, he is my father."

"So Shaw is your married name? How long have you been married? A gentleman should never ask but how old are you?"

"Yes, twelve months, twenty four in two months."

"He is a total idiot then, this bloody PA must be a goddess to toss you away."

Before you ask "Single, never been married or had a long term girlfriend, too busy with studying, twenty three in four months."

We spent the time before I left to go home cuddling on the lounge. We arranged to meet in two night's time for dinner, so starting a new chapter in both of our lives.

Six months later, she was divorced and I had my degree in my hand. Our relationship was strong we were totally in love, I asked her to marry me to make me complete. She accepted my proposal.

I met her family, her father liked me, he told me in confidence one day that he had never like the ponce she had chosen to be her first husband. He was a bloody accountant of all things, lawyers hate them. Her mother thought I was wonderful too.

My folks just loved her, they were overjoyed, thinking she was a saint for taking me off their hands. My sister Julie told me over the phone, even she was pleased for me. Just after I had met Maree, Julie moved to another city and we had not seen each other since. We stayed in touch anyway and I knew about sissy's new boyfriend, they had set up home together.

Our wedding date was set, it was going to be a small affair, just family along with a few close friends.

To our chagrin, Maree would be three months pregnant at the time of the wedding.

Julie and I arranged a dinner in a nice restaurant to meet our new partners three nights before the event. Julie and Brian, that's her boyfriend's name had flown in from their home, the day before and were staying with our folks. Funny thing was, Maree's ex was called Brian.

At the restaurant to meet Julie and Brian, we were being shown to our table when they stood to greet us.

The first thing I noticed was both girls had a baby bump. Then it struck me he was the bugger I had seen turning the light on and dodging shoes being thrown at him in the bedroom that night.

Maree hissed, "What are the pair of you doing here? I told you both I never wanted to see you again. I see it didn't take you long to get her in the family way. He has suckered you right in, knocked you up, the prick. You know he cheated on me. Has he married you yet? No, didn't think so, you haven't got a ring on your finger have you? I hate you both."

I looked at my poor sister's face and then Maree's. Both were on the verge of tears. Cringing inside, I manned up and took charge.

Quietly in an undertone I said, "Brian, you take Julie out and we will follow, pull yourself together."

At the front counter I left enough money to cover things before ushering them through the door. Once outside I took Maree's arm and had her to stand next to Brian, then grabbing Julie's elbow I made sure she stayed with me.

"Now listen to me, this has to be sorted. Brian, take Maree and go for a walk and talk your problems through. Neither of you have talked since you left the house, Brian you sent your lawyer to the courthouse to appear for you. Don't worry, your divorce is final, now go and talk, I will do the same with Julie. An hour's time should be enough, meet us back here then.

They were glaring at me with scowls on their faces, not happy at all, wishing dire stuff to happen to me. I was having none of it.

"Get going before I lose my temper and that you really don't want to happen."

Grabbing Julie's elbow I steered her away in the opposite direction. She tried to pull away from me but I was too strong for her.

"Calm down sissy, you never told me you were friends with Maree, I have never heard you mention her name."

"I don't ask you about your lady friends, why should I tell you about my men friends." She retorted .

"Yeah well, you can imagine the surprise I got when she verbally attacked you in the restaurant. I had no idea you were his PA. You must have known he was Maree's husband, did he seduce you?"

"Wellllll, I suppose it just happened, Maree had called in to see him one day to take him to lunch, she saw me and asked me how long I had been his PA for? I told her, since he had been promoted. He had interviewed three others before hiring me."

I remembered then Julie had told me she had left her old job for a new one as a PA which she was thrilled to have. Her old job didn't pay as much.

"Anyway, they went to lunch. He seemed to be on edge when he returned to the office. I learnt later she had grilled him about me the whole time they were there. At that point we were nothing more than boss and employee."

"When and why did you get romantically involved? You knew he was married to a friend of yours. Surely you knew it was going to be a bad thing."

"Yes, but I fell in love! My heart became his after he told me he was so unhappy being with Maree, he had fallen for me. I'm pregnant with his child, Mum and Dad will be so angry with me."

She burst into tears. I held her close as she sobbed her heart out. I rubbed her back telling her I understood how that could happen. It had happened to Maree and myself, what was going to be a night of revenge on her part turned into true love for the pair of us, resulting in her carrying my child.

Eventually she stopped crying saying, "What happens now?"

"Oh we will get married and so will you. Take him to a jeweller's shop in the morning. I want to see a ring on your finger when we have dinner together tomorrow night."

"What if they won't agree to that?"

"Julie, you and Maree were close friends for a long time. She has long forgiven the pair of you I asked her when we were compiling the wedding lists weeks ago. She told me she misses having you both in her life even though she hates what you did. Tonight was just her letting her anger out at the both of you."

We turned, headed back to the meeting place. All of us there at the same time. Both girls had red eyes, and Brian looked relieved. We agreed to meet the night for dinner, then left.

Dinner was enjoyed by all of us. Julie was proudly showing of her new engagement ring. Our differences had been resolved by talking things through. It became a celebration dinner.

My bride and I had a great honeymoon before settling into married life. One day not long after work Maree squealed then waved an envelope around.

"Darling, they are getting married in a month's time, they want us there."

She pulled her phone out and started dialling, more squeals followed, I sat in front of the TV for some peace.

Twenty minutes later she came in looking sheepish carrying a beer for me. Oh this could be costly I thought, Maree only offers me beer when she wants something.

I had to ask, "Okay baby what do you want?"

"Err would you mind if I was Julie's Matron of Honour? "She asked me and I said I would. Please don't be mad."

"Why would I be mad? She is my sister and I'm pleased she has asked. After all you are friends again, I would have been disappointed if she hadn't asked you."

"That's why I love you honey."

Now all that was left to make my life even more perfect was to pass the bloody Bar Exam.

THE END

Uwantwat
Uwantwat
11 Followers