A Reward from the Minotaurs

Story Info
Thomas enjoys a wood nymph in restraints as a gift.
2.5k words
4.41
23.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turron made his way through the humans' village with a poorly concealed sneer. Nakko, his security, trailed behind him, laughing at the chickens wandering the worn path. Both had strapped massive battleaxes across their backs in a show of peace. Without weapons in their hands they were, in their culture, technically unarmed.

"Chickens?" the smaller minotaur rumbled, "The humans eat chickens? No wonder they don't grow. Puny." He spat on the ground in a show of contempt.

Turron stopped, turned. Nakko nearly ran into him.

"Hear me, Warrior," Turron rumbled, "This human we seek is to receive a reward from the Grand Lord Thane Zerok for a reason. He may not look as so, but he is a great fighter. I witnessed him slaying many of the Grand Lord Thane's orcish enemies during the Westerly Campaign last year. He would best you in single combat."

Nakko snorted, his nostrils flaring. Only discipline controlled his response. Turron was in command and could best Nakko in battle too. As such, Nakko said nothing. They walked on.

"Here," Turron rumbled. They stood in front of the heavy oaken door of the town's tavern. It was evening and a low roar of humanity seeped out of the building. Turron pushed the door open and twisted his head, angling his massive black horns to clear the low frame. Nakko followed closely behind, one hand on the axe handle strapped to his back.

The noise of drinking and eating and laughter and shouting stopped immediately. Heads turned and people stared up at the two minotaurs, distrust and anger shining in their eyes. The minotaurs faced them, shoulders rolled back, proud and tall.

"Can I, uh, help you?" the tavern owner, a portly man called Hops, called from behind the bar.

"We are here for the one named Treefeller," Turron rumbled.

No one answered. The minotaurs expected a hostile reception. It had only been two years since the border clashes between them and the humans. Turron was aware he had killed brothers and sons, friends and husbands of the people seated before him. The humans were aware too.

There was finally a stirring in the back. A man, large and well-muscled for a human, stood up.

"I am Thomas Treefeller. What do you want, bullman?"

Neither minotaur reacted to the name. They placed humans slightly above cattle regarding importance. The insult failed to hit its mark and get any kind of rise from the minotaurs.

"I have a message and a gift from the Grand Lord Thane Zerok. I request you step outside for parley."

Thomas stood. Duncan, a friend seated next to him, put a hand on his arm. Thomas shook him off.

"I can handle the shorter one," Thomas said, "That is enough."

Thomas stood and weaved through the tables, head swimming with ale, stomach full of mutton. The minotaurs let him walk out first and followed, courteously pulling the massive door closed behind them. He immediately positioned himself with his back against the outer wall of the tavern. Turron stood several paces away from Thomas to give him space. Nakko stood just behind Turron's shoulder and faced away, scanning the village behind them for threats.

"Thomas Treefeller, the Grand Lord Thane Zerok wishes to commend you for your efforts in the destruction of His Lord's enemies at Maidenhall, Manonfeld, and Lutz. You have covered yourself in glory and the Grand Lord Thane grants you a boon. It is well-known humans," Turron almost spat out the word, "Enjoy the pleasures of the flesh. You will find a nymph near your cabin. The Grand Lord Thank Zerok invites you to enjoy her to your total satisfaction."

Thomas stepped a foot forward half a pace and bent at the waist, bowing over his knee. Turron nodded in acceptance of the show of deference to the Grand Lord Thane.

"I accept your thane's congratulations and his gift. I am humbled to bring glory to the race of men as warriors, though it will never be enough to match that of your kind." It was known minotaurs would never view humans as equals and Thomas had no ego here. He wasn't usually an ass-kisser but anything other than total humility and he might end up cleaved in half by the axe strapped to the minotaur's back. Even if he were battle-tested and a skilled warmaker, Thomas was no match for two minotaurs who bore insults upon their liege.

The minotaur nodded again. Business with Thomas finished. Both massive warriors turned and strode away, heads high, looking neither left nor right.

Thomas had built his home several years earlier. He required no help and would not have accepted any had it been offered. Duke Armon granted the piece of land after Thomas's involvement in building the new castle defenses at Ridgewater.

"You were clever in your design of this barbican," the Duke told Thomas, "We would not be nearly as secure in our defenses without your help."

Thomas now had title to a small glen, half a mile long and wide. A shallow river, more of a large creek, burbled out of the heavily-wooded northern section and into the open. Thomas's house, built of stone quarried from several nearby hills, was stout and constructed halfway into a hillock for added protection from the elements. Thomas kept a goat, several chickens, and raised beans in a cultivated area by the flowing water. A large grindstone driven by a waterwheel turned in a makeshift mill. Thomas allowed farmers to grind their wheat at no cost except baked goods. The farmers were happy to accept the trade.

Thomas stepped out of the wooded path and into the open. The sun had gone down and the sky was filled with brilliant stars. A full moon shone and lit up the field to almost daylight. A crudely erected pillory stood next to a small campfire just inside the glen. The nymph, held by the pillory, was so breath-taking, Thomas missed the massive guard next to her.

The crouched troll, orange-brown skin glistening in the firelight, straightened when Thomas walked into view. It hefted its massive cudgel over its shoulder and squinted at him.

"I am the one you're expecting," Thomas called out a distance away. It was never a good idea to be close to an uncertain troll, especially one assigned to guard duty. The troll snarled at him. Perhaps it didn't understand the word 'expecting.' Thomas gestured at the nymph secured in the pillory.

"Grand Lord Thane Zerok," Thomas said loudly.

The troll understood those words. It dropped the cudgel with a flicker of fear in its eyes. It recovered and picked the weapon up off the ground. The troll almost ran as it moved away into the darkness. It did not look back.

Thomas strolled to the nymph, a wood nymph with light green skin, dark green hair mixed with brown streaks. She was bent over at the waist, wrists through the pillory, head through the center hole. She had a simple brown shift on, the hem hanging down to her shapely calves. Her wings, pink gossamer, were tight against her back. A black leather thong circled her head, covering her eyes. She looked tall for a nymph, and young.

"It's only me now," Thomas said. He didn't know if the nymph spoke Common but he guessed she knew some basic words. He saw her body squirm. He strode up to her and walked a full circle, taking in the view. Nymph age was tough to guess but her skin was smooth, without scars, and Thomas doubted she had given birth yet. Pixies were notorious for copious reproduction and to have one who didn't bare the marks of child-bearing pleased him.

He went to one knee behind her, facing her body. Her bare feet were almost covered by the long grass of the glen. He touched the inside of an ankle and she widened her feet. Thomas's fingertips stroked her green skin, soft as moss, and he made lazy circles up and down her calves and shins. Her body wriggled in response to his touch and she moved her feet further apart. Thomas put his palms on the insides of her legs and moved them up the insides of her thighs. He could feel her heat as his hands passed her knees.

Nymphs were such sluts.

He stood and stepped back away from her. Her body sagged and he heard an audible pout. He moved to stand in front of her. She was bent over at an angle that put her mouth level with his crotch. The minotaurs knew what they were doing.

He traced the smooth skin of her cheek, trailing a finger from her ear to her lips. She turned her head toward his hand and took the finger in her mouth, sucking and licking it. She moaned in pleasure as her wet tongue worked him. He let her suck for several moments before pulling his finger out with a plop.

Thomas was getting hard.

He went back behind the nymph. He pulled the shift up her legs and over her hips. He pushed it up past the small of her back, exposing her pussy to the sunlight and fresh air. He knelt between her legs and breathed in her scent. The aroma of dense forest mixed with woodsmoke floated up to him. He could feel the heat between her legs on his face and a drip of moisture ran down her thigh. Thomas leaned forward and licked it up. She tasted like honeysuckle. He traced the trail of wetness up her skin and onto her pussy. His tongue cleaved between her folds and he lightly stroked her sensitive bud. Her body thrummed and she pushed backward into him. Thomas took her thin hips in his hands and kept her in place, holding her on his mouth. She wiggled and moaned in high pitch voice.

Thomas set a steady pace, lapping up dripping wetness and pleasuring the nymph. She bucked against him and came explosively, a stream of foreign language urging him on. Her orgasm lasted for what seemed like forever before she finally came down off the high. Her body hung loosely from the pillory, her breath ragged.

Thomas reached for his belt and pulled his hunting knife. He pulled the shift away from her skin and hacked the material, yanking the dress off her as he went. She was bare in moments. Thomas grunted his appreciation. Her body was taut and muscled, yet feminine. He ran his hand from her hip along her flank. His palm followed the contour of her ribs and along the swell of her breast. He lightly pulled one nipple, then the other. The nymph murmured as he squeezed her breasts.

Thomas's crotch was swelling in his breeches. He strode around to the front of the nymph, unlacing the strings. His breeches slid down his legs and he stepped out of them. Nude from the waist down, Thomas stood in front of the nymph. She leaned forward and mouthed his cock, one side then the other. Her wet lips moved along his shaft trying to find the right angle to take him in her mouth. Thomas laughed to himself, shifting his weight and enjoying the chase. The nymph finally caught his cock and started sucking. Her head took half his dick and she stopped moving. She made sure he wasn't going anywhere and she leaned as far as she could from the pillory. Bit by bit, his cock disappeared into the wet, warm mouth. He stepped forward so she could have more and her lips pressed against his belly. She started gulping, exaggerating her throat muscles to bring him to orgasm.

Thomas was in heaven. The farmers' wives he fucked couldn't do this. The general belief was that nymphs and pixies loved sex beyond that of humans and this one was proving it.

He stood, hands on hips and eyes closed, letting her do the work. He wished the pillory was gone so he could reach down and tease her nipples while she sucked him. He decided instead to pull out of her mouth. Her blindfolded face registered surprise until he forced himself back in her mouth. She eagerly took him back in. Thomas held her head gently, almost lovingly, as he pumped in and out, fucking her face. She stuck her tongue out and pushed it against the bottom of Thomas's cock to add pleasure. He felt an orgasm approaching and he stopped and took a step back. She never coughed or choked once. He was impressed.

Disappointment formed on her face. Thomas gave her cheek a light slap and she perked up. She grinned up at him, her straight white teeth shining in the evening starlight in sharp contrast to her green skin. Thomas moved behind her and drove his cock into her pussy. She was soaking wet. He grunted. She felt like warm velvet and she was squeezing him, milking him. He fucked her, enjoying the sensation on his cock.

Within moments she was screaming herself to orgasm. Thomas laughed. "This is too easy," he thought to himself. He would happily shack up with her but nymph culture made human contact strictly taboo. With that thought, he didn't want her getting into trouble. He doubted she would get much of a pass from being 'compelled' by the minotaurs.

Out of nowhere, Thomas's own orgasm bubbled up from his balls. He increased the pace as his whole body tensed and went tight. His muscles stood out and his fingers dug into the nymph's hips. Then, the rushing sensation and explosion in his groin. Thomas roared as he exploded into the nymph's pussy. He filled her with cum and felt her squeezing every last bit out of his cock. He gave one last thrust, forcing himself as deep as possible before he softened. Gasping for breath, he finally pulled out of her. A thick stream of white oozed out of her pussy and ran down the insides of her thighs.

Thomas sat in the dewy grass. His head was clear despite the drinking he did earlier. He enjoyed the view of the nymph bent over, wiggling her ass at him. He stood and went to unlock the pillory and let her out. He gave each breast one last friendly squeeze and flipped the latch off the side of the construction. The top arm swung up and freed the nymph. She straightened and pulled the leather thong off her face. Her eyes widened when she saw Thomas. The smile on her face widened as well as she looked him up and down. She murmured something in that high-pitch singsong language of hers and fluttered her fingers goodbye. Thomas thought what she said sounded like high praise. The nymph turned and almost instantly disappeared into the darkness.

Thomas exhaled, sated. His balls were empty, his cock smelled of her, and moon smiled down on him from above.