A Rey of Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I don't want to see this on eBay!" Mark joked, smiling for the cameras as the press bulbs went off and everyone was pleased with how the shoot went. As Mark, Daisy and Rian went back to mugging up for the cameras and doing why they came into the pub tonight. As they moved out of the bar and went towards some of the local art that hung off of the walls, I was left with Sophie to try and deal with the boner that was growing in my jeans. Snapping out of my thoughts, I went with Sophie and went about serving drinks as the cameras snapped. As the hours went on, me and Sophie gossiped and wondered about what this meant for our small town.

Eventually, having put more than at least a thousand euros into the till, we started to die down and my mum and dad took over maintaining the bar. Sophie had ducked out of the pub to the outside to go and grab a crafty cigarette leaving me to go and explore the tables and grab any empty glasses that hadn't been brought up to the bar. Approaching the corner, near to where we kept the magazines and local literature, I could see Daisy there chatting to one of the staff they had brought with them.

"Will! Come and grab a seat!" Daisy said, patting the seat opposite her around the small table. Following her request, I slipped into the seat opposite her and was very quickly introduced to one of the staff members, a nice enough woman who was introduced as Amanda. Amanda smiled over to me before turning back to Daisy and made a point of tapping on the watch face.

"Miss Ridley? We should probably look into going back to the hotel soon."

"Seriously? I can't take the night off? I can grab the car back a little later. I really like it here." Daisy said, looking over at me and smiling before turning back to look at Amanda. "Look, I'll stay until it's kicking out time and then I'll go home?"

Amanda reached into her purse, looked at the time before smiling and nodding her head. "Okay, sure. I'll forward you the number of our car service and you can just call it once you're ready to come home. Is there anything else you need before I go home Miss Ridley?"

"No, thank you Amanda. Have a nice night!" Daisy smiled up at her, crossing her legs as the assistant made her way out of the bar. "Sorry about that, I love how they look after us but sometimes it can be like a smothering."

"Oh no, it's okay. I'm sure they're only doing it in your best interests right?"

"Right, but sometimes I just want to hang out in a pub." Daisy said with a giggle, shooting me another wink before reaching over and grabbing a small leather bound book and looking it over. She looked back at me and lay it back on the pile and then, I felt it. The tip of her boots pressed against my denim clad bottoms and then moved down towards my feet. Daisy leaned forward and her mouth gently parted, her tongue snaked out and wetter her lips before her shoes came down and brushed against my foot. My left foot was then trapped by her two boots and she gently toyed with my foot while her other one moved along the back side of my calf. Was she actually playing footsie with me? "Yes, I really am." Crap. Had I said that out loud? Daisy laughed and inched herself a little bit closer to me. "Do you know how long I have to be on tour? I've been stuck dealing with so many different people I've never met anyone like you before. Do you have a girlfriend Will?"

"No... No I don't." I answered honestly, the fact that my love life had been circling the drain ever since I had really taken this job back home with the Trust. Looking over at the mega movie star, I could feel her light brown orbs burying into my own green ones and then, I felt very similar to those animals you would see on nature programs where they're being stalked by a predator in the wildlife. While lions and tigers were majestic beasts, none of them were quite as beautiful as Daisy Ridley and the way her feet were brushing along my leg felt a lot better than how I imagined claws or teeth would feel. Looking at the woman, I could feel the sexual energy in the room start to burn up and something in the back of my mind told me what was about to happen. Could that really be the case though? Maybe this was just how she got her rocks off? Leaning forward, Daisy took a look around the pub and her hands reached over from where they had been resting on my lap and then took my hands in hers, squeezing them gently.

"And I don't have a boyfriend. Any idea how we can lift this stress then Will?" She asked, her boot brushing along the side of my leg, constantly moving up and down as her hands closed around mine and she started to stroke her thumbs against the top of my hands. She was definitely hitting on me now. Daisy's hands ran over the outside of my palms and then moved down towards my upper arms. Her fingers were dancing over the shirt's sleeves before her right hand dipped under and stroked at my bare skin. "I've always liked built guys. Men who took care of their bodies. Men like you. When I first saw you it was like... I had to have you. Do you want me Will?"

I was definitely taken aback by how forward she was being and the assault under the table hadn't helped matters as much as I had hoped. The pub was now empty save for my parents and Sophie, though the latter had on her coat and was already on her way out to meet her boyfriend, it soon looked like we were going to be left alone. Staring at her, my mind realised I didn't even have a condom. Would she still want to do anything? More frustratingly, I hadn't even answered her question.

"I... Yes, yes I do."

Before Daisy responded, the lights towards the back of the pub shut off, prompting both of us at the table to look around. My mum had already disappeared upstairs, but my father was still there, looking over at us expectantly.

"Will? I'm going to bed now. Did you want to let Daisy out?"

"Yeah, no problem dad. I'll see about the empties as well."

"Alright, thanks son! Have a good night Daisy." My dad added, waving to the beautiful woman sitting across the stall from me. Daisy smiled and waved back to him.

"Goodnight, I promise I won't keep Will too long." Daisy said with a grin, waving goodnight to my father. As he disappeared behind the bar, it was as if the sexual energy between the two of us started to build. Daisy leaned back in the chair and shot me a sly smile before slipping out of the stall and sexily sauntering over towards the bar and grabbing some of the empty glasses that were still littered along the bar top. Looking over her shoulder at me, Daisy combed some of her hair to the side before shooting me a wink. "Come on Will, I'm not going to play the barmaid all night."

Snapping back into movement, I followed Daisy over to the bar and as I took the empty glasses from her, the fragrance of her flowery perfume was attacking me and with every passing moment it was like we were building towards one hell of a conclusion and I couldn't wait to see the results. Dunking the empties into the sink, the warm water splashed against it and then against my hands as I moved to wash the glasses. While I was doing so, Daisy slipped behind the bar and stood behind me. Her arms linked around my stomach and her lips came up to my ear.

"Have you ever fucked any girls on this bar Will?" She asked in my ear, my hands coming out of the water and drying them off very quickly as I turned around to look at her.

"I haven't..."

Despite no doubt being the envy of most of the male, and some female, nerds in the world I couldn't help but feel like I was on the stage as Daisy pushed me against the bar and her lips were on mine. The actress of Rey threaded her fingers through my thick brown hair and then pulled my head down to claim my lips. Kissing her right back, my hands gripped at the oak bar, the same bar we had poured a drink on not three hours ago. Daisy's hands slipped down from around my neck and down to mine, her smaller hands laid on top of mine and quickly she moved both of them off of the bar and sat them on her rear. Offering it a soft squeeze, it prompted a moan from the woman before she smiled and broke the kiss.

"Good boy..." Daisy purred, her hands leaving mine and coming back up to comb through my hair. Her right hand cupped my cheek and we kissed again, her mouth parting ever so slightly as our tongues shared each other's mouths. The English actress slipped her fingers through my hair before linking her arms over the top of my spine and kept me close to her.

Getting with the program, I lifted her up by her ass and raised her up through the air and laid her down on the side of the bar. Stepping between her legs, Daisy almost instantly closed them around me. Keeping me exactly where I wanted to stay, my hands came down and stroked against the denim of her skinny jeans, stroking against it as we kissed back, our mouths parting and our tongues constantly sliding against one another's. Daisy's hands ran over my chest before coming up to my chin, stroking her fingers against my beard before breaking the kiss.

"Will..." She breathed, her fingers stroking against my skin as we looked at one another. I nodded my head and quickly kissed her again, her arms linking behind my neck and holding me against her. My hands came up from her legs and moved over to her stomach, stroking against it before slipping down towards the top of her skinny jeans. Our lips parted briefly, my sea foam green eyes studying her light brown ones, as if I were asking for permission. She bit down on her bottom lip and nodded her head, spreading her legs a little further. "Please..." She breathed, wriggling on the oak bar and slipping back so she had more room to keep her legs spread.

Unbuttoning the top of her jeans, I slowly shimmied them down her legs before hitting the bend in her knees. Daisy's legs unfolded and I stepped out away from between her legs and moved to the side and very quickly put my hands back on her body. My left hand landed on her right hip while my right hand dipped in and started to stroke against the inside of her legs and as my hand snaked up her body, it was there that I noticed the distinct lack of clothing. Daisy giggled and shrugged her shoulders, making eye contact with me again.

"I didn't have the chance to wear them. I didn't really think I'd be getting this though." The actress explained the lack of her underwear, but obviously not caring so much. "You don't mind do you?"

"No, of course not!" I said with a smile, kissing her on the lips again while stroking against the inside of her leg. "I mean, I would have liked something like an autograph..."

"Well, I'll see if I can give you something else to remember me by." Daisy teased back, her hands grabbing at my shoulders and pulling me back into another deep kiss. As we kissed, my hand moved further up her leg and stroked against her lower, pussy lips. Amazed at how wet she was already, I dipped my index finger inside of her and slowly pushed it forward. Daisy's lips parted and she let out a brief moan, her body falling back as she felt my finger slip inside of her. "Fuck... That feels so good Will. I feel so full already!" She grinned up at me and while her hands pawed at me with her left hand, her right hand reached behind the bar and grabbed at the edge of the bar while I slipped my finger in and out of her.

As I pushed my finger inside of her, I explored her insides gently. Twisting my hand to the side so the inside of my finger was now facing the ceiling, I started to pump it inside slower this time with each passing moment. Daisy's fingers grabbed at my shirt and tugged me closer, my front landing against the bar as my finger pushed inside of her. My hand was pressing against her moist lips as she took all of my thick finger inside of her. While my finger slipped in and out of her, my other hand reached down and groped at her sides, keeping her on the bar as I fingered her slowly. Daisy's mouth was open, her breath panting against my skin as she had her pussy spread, accepting my finger inside of her.

Daisy's teeth sank into my neck, prompting a hiss from my own mouth while my thick digit slipped in and out of her. Finger fucking her faster and faster, I leaned down and placed my lips against the side of her head, the only part of her head that was exposed. Slipping my finger back and forth, I threw in one of my more experimental moves and curled my finger upwards in a beckoning motion. It worked. Daisy's eyes shot open and the moaning between my teeth became an excited squeal and then she started to shake and tremble as I repeated the process, stroking at the same spot I had hit. Daisy's teeth left my neck gently before she kissed the bite marks and licked at the marks as she whimpered against my skin.

"God yes Will... Right there... Fuck!" Daisy exclaimed, her fingers digging at my skin and pulling me closer to her as I started to rub at the spot, no longer curling the finger but instead bumping my digit in and out of her and stabbing against the same spot, prompting more and more constant squealing from the actress. My finger pushed and stroked against the same tender spot between her sensitive lips and as I did so, Daisy bucked in my arms and her arm spasmed and sent a pint glass crashing to the floor. Smirking at the crashing, I knew I was going to have to pick that up soon but looking at Daisy as she wriggled and writhed in my arms while I finger fucked her. Slowing my finger fucking inside of her, I slowly pulled it out and lifted it up to look at it, the digit glistening under the low light. "Fuck... Yes..." Daisy purred, her eyes opening, despite being half full. Looking at the digit, the actress offered me a lazy smile before looking over at my wet finger. Reaching over, she grabbed me by the wrist and brought her hand up to her mouth. Opening her lips, Daisy took my finger inside and started to suck it clean. Licking the finger clean, Daisy's tongue ran over the top of my thick finger, sucking it clean completely. Taking her lips off of my finger, she looked over at me and smiled. "Wow... If that was your finger... I can't wait to see your dick."

Daisy was about to speak before her head lifted and she looked past my head at the top of the flight of stairs near to where my room is. "Has that light always been on?" Looking over her shoulder at where she was pointing, my eyes went wide. The light at the top of the stairs was from my parent's room and I could see that the door to their room was shaking as if it were ready to swing open. Looking over at Daisy, she seemed to know something was going on and very quickly fixed her jeans as best as she could while swinging around the bar and ducking behind it. I quickly rushed around as well, standing in front of her as the door finally opened.

My father, cricket bat in hand, appeared out of the doorway and peered down the corridor to where he could see me. Stepping down a few steps, he bent down at his knee and looked down at me before speaking.

"Will? What are you still doing up?"

"I was... I was tidying up the bar dad." I say, although the stutter wasn't from me conjuring up a piss poor excuse, it was more to do with the fact that while I was standing up, Daisy was still kneeling and her hands were on my groin. But now, they were working on undoing my fly, slowly as well. The teeth came apart at an agonizingly slow rate before they finally opened and Daisy had her fingers inside of my jeans. Her hands almost expertly unbuttoned my boxers and my own hard cock was exposed into the air. Daisy slowly curled her hand around the base of my length and started to continue to pump the blood into my cock. The length hardened in her hand and as my dad descended, I had the battle of my life to not look down at the dark haired woman as she toyed with me.

Her hand stroked up and down, keeping my length nice and hard before she pushed my length upwards and her tongue escaped from her mouth and very broadly ran her tongue from the bottom of my shaft all the way up to the top of it, her tongue very quickly circling the head before she opened her lips and wrapped them around the head of my cock. Her hand remained on the base of my cock and she let out a soft murmur of approval at the sight of my cock as it grew in her hand. She gently squeezed it before opening her mouth up and wrapping her lips around my thick dick perfectly. Her light brown eyes flicked up and looked up at me as she started to suck on me, her lips so tight as she bobbed her head up and down. While I made casual small talk with my father, I had one of the most famous women in the world on her knees sucking my cock.

Daisy's lips fell from my cock and she shot me another sexy wink before she reached in and licked her tongue along the side of my thick cock. Her tongue brushed over my cock's head before she reached in under my cock's length and she started to kiss and massage at my balls. Her mouth parted and her lips instantly latched onto my sack, sucking and tonguing at my balls, she let out a low moan as I tried to focus on holding a conversation. Daisy's mouth was wrapped firmly around my sack, her tongue lapping against it as her hand stroked up and down my slick shaft. Her mouth worked on my balls, swapping from one to the other before moving right back to suck on my cock.

Her lips wrapped around the middle of my shaft and started to drop her lips up and down. Her hand remained around the base, steadying it so it wouldn't go too deep. Her tongue reached under my shaft and started to flick and stroke against the vein that ran along the entire underside of my cock. Daisy's lips bobbed up and down on my cock while her tongue managed to constantly bathe my length in her spit. The brunette had definitely done this before and every single one of her tricks was enough to make my knees go weak before her. Her free hand came up and pressed against my stomach, remaining there as if to steady me while she sucked on me. Moaning against my shaft, Daisy continued to bob her head up and down, the extra vibrations driving me insane while she sucked on me. Her hand on my chest slipped under my shirt and her perfectly manicured nails scratched against my skin, the tips of her nails tangling with my stomach hair.

Daisy was showing me a master class in how she sucked dick and as her hand ran down from my chest and reached under my length, I was finally left alone by my father and able to concentrate on just what Daisy was doing while she was kneeling down in front of me. My hands came up from my bar and tangled in her hair as she bobbed her head up and down. Daisy happily hummed on my length while she had my fingers in her hair. Her lips were extra tight around my cock and as she looked up at me, her impossibly ravishing eyes met mine and she winked at me before her hand disappeared from the base and took up a place at the back of my thigh. As soon as she did that, her lips slid all the way down and soon my cock hit the back of her throat. Daisy gagged but kept going, her lips were sealed tight and slowly her lips moved down further and my cock moved into her throat.

As soon as that happened, I let out a low moan and then offered a warning to her that I was ready to cum. Her eyes lifted up and she nodded her head around the warm length in her mouth before she pushed her head up and down, her lipstick smearing against my length as she sucked on me deeper and deeper. As she blew me, I let out a low moan and when it became very apparent that Daisy wasn't going to let me go, I simply warned her again before shooting my cum deep into her mouth and then into her stomach. Daisy had her hands on my body, keeping me close to her as she sucked me and my load all the way down into her. Shooting my hot ropes of cum into her, I let out another loud moan and my head fell back in pleasure as she blew me just so perfectly.