A Ride

Story Info
You take her for a ride.
1.4k words
3.79
37k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk to your car, as I wrap my arms around myself in anxiety. You see me and smile slyly, pulling me close to you.

I look up into your sexy eyes. Tender now but able to go stone cold at my slighted error. They now hold so much passion and promise that I loose my anxiety and start to feel wet once again.

You kiss my lips tenderly, licking my bottom lip, touching the tip of your moist tongue to mine, not caring if anyone see us. Our lips part and you steer me into the passenger seat. Your new Lincoln is as black as your midnight eyes. The new leather smell increases my wetness. You get in the drivers side and reach over grasp the seat-belt and secure me into place.

You slide your warm hands across my soft thighs rubbing them softly as I move to ride low in the front seat with my dress unbuttoned from the bottom to up around my waist, my legs apart and my bare crotch exposed to you. The way you have taught me.

"Good girl." you murmur.

You slide my fingers into your wet pink pussy slowly, "Oh...." I sigh. I am so wet as you work you fingers in and out, rubbing the ball of your thumb in a circular motion against my swollen clit.

You remove your hand and start the car. We are headed to an adult video store. A place where I will be on display, I know this, and though apprehension returns, I am with you so I feel safe. I replay what has just happened in our bedroom. The internet link and the two studs who watched me as I performed for you. Came for you. "Thank you." I whisper.

You grab my hand and bring it to your lips. "No. Thank you."

As you pull into traffic, you move you hand back to my thigh and snap my garter. I know my signals well. Spreading my legs wider I begin to finger myself. I push my fingers deep inside my dripping wet pussy, throwing my head back and moaning softly I imagine your tongue in me fucking me so hard. Your wet sweet tongue scraping my clit before plunging into my hole again. My pussy begins to spasm around my fingers. I turn to you and beg for release. "Your very quick tonight we haven't even made it out of the neighborhood yet. No. You can slow for a moment and rest, but, you may not cum." I groan softly and move my fingers to a slow steady rhythm. Enough to stop myself from going over the edge, but not withdrawing. You have not given me the signal to withdraw my fingers from my cunt, and so, I will not.

We pull out onto the main highway into town. You never take your eyes from the road but I know you can see everything I do. You begin to whisper softly to me in your rough sexy tone telling you how much you love my sweet pussy so wet, so hot, you can smell it from across the car. Your words are like an aphrodisiac. The more you talk to me the hotter I get and the faster my fingers dive in and out of my cunt. An SUV full of young college-aged men pulls up next to us and I falter in my rhythm.

"If you stop, I will pull over and let those young studs have a go at you." Your voice is dead calm and it sends a shiver up my spine. Fearing that you will do as you promise, I close my eyes and resume the manipulation of my hot box. I jump when you blow the horn and though I don't open my eyes I know you have gotten the attention of the young driver. Has he seen me? Is he watching silently? Is he telling his friends to look down into our car and watch me play with myself? This and a dozen other questions soar through my mind. But, I do not stop my fingers from thrusting in and out, in and out of my now sopping pussy.

To my amazement, I am know even more turned on. The fingers of my free hand fly to my hard little clit and I start to rub it hard and fast. My breath is also coming hard and fast. I am close to cumming altogether. I fling my head around and beg for release..."PLEASE! OH! GOD! PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

"Go for it baby...Give those boys something to wish for and dream about."

"I'm cummmmming...." I scream as I grind my hips into my fingers so deep, I'm almost fisting myself. My cum spews forth is a gush around my fingers soaking your leather seat. You reach over and pinch my clit hard and another gusher escapes this time harder than the first.

You grab my hair and pull my open mouth to yours, kissing me hard and deep.

You do not even care that I have sprayed my juices all over your dashboard and leather seats. The men in the SUV honk their appreciation and pull ahead.

You release my lips but not my hair. Forcing my head lower toward your lap. I know what you demand. What you need.

Taking the zip in my teeth, I pull it down. Then reach in and release your giant to me. I admire your cock for a moment before kissing your head tenderly. I know this is not what you need so I immediately take the head into my hot moist mouth and roll my tongue over you head sucking pre-cum from your hole. I hear you hiss my name. I begin to slowly take the rest of you into my mouth. First, just another inch then back to the head. Swirling my tongue along the bottom of your head, before going back down to take another inch in to my hot wet mouth. Back up to just the head. Your hard stiff cock is slicked at just the top half now. I wrap my fist around the top half and start moving it up and down slicking the rest of your cock. While jacking you with my hand, I move my head in rhythm to my hand and continue to suck your now massive cock-head. You are in great control and do not come. You know this frustrates me. I love to taste your cum. An idea occurs to me. With my free hand, I lift the front of your shirt. I can now feel the hair on your stomach grazing my cheek. There is not much room to maneuver between you and the steering wheel. Taking great care not to hit your steering arm, I remove my hot eager mouth from your cock and move it to your hot hard stomach. Licking and kissing With my head under your shirt I find my way up to your right nipple.

I start to increase my tempo on your cock faster and harder my hand pumps you, stopping every so often to just squeeze the base or run my fingernails down you length.

At you nipple I start to suckle you. Hard. Keeping rhythm with my hand on you cock. Stopping when it did to softly lick or nip you now distended nipple. I can feel your cum gathering at the base ready to explode. "Get back down there!" You voice is strained your self-control reaching it's end. Moving back down I wrap my lips around your hard cock just as you grasp a fistful of my hair and shove my head forcing your entire length down my throat. Almost immediately, I feel you hot juice surging down my throat. You cock quivering and surging in my mouth as I swallow and swallow. My throat muscles massaging you, causing you to cum even more. It is a good thing I have not eaten tonight, you have filled me, but good. In my mouth your cock comes to semi-attention, you never seem to be fully deflated. I start to back off and release you from my mouth, but the pressure of your hand does not leave the back of my head. "You did not ask permission to leave my cock earlier. You took your own initiative to move to my nipple. And though I enjoyed it, you must be made to realize that if I want a blow-job, then a blow-job is all I want. You stay right where you are until we get to the video store."

I moan around your cock, my jaw stretched and my breathing restricted, I hope the trip will not be too long.