A Ride Home

Story Info
He never expected this when he gave you a lift.
3.5k words
4.05
82.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been co-workers for several weeks before I truly noticed you, how beneath your formal working clothes seemed to be hidden all sorts of feminine curves and secrets. When we found ourselves working late together one night, I offered to drive you home (I said it was on my way, but it really was quite out of my way). Inside the small enclosed space of my car, your perfume filled the air more strongly, and I thought as I drove that I could feel the warmth of your body beside me. I fantasized that you felt something as well, as our talk turned to your personal tastes and how you liked to have fun. You mentioned that you liked to flirt with men in bars, just playing with them, showing them a bit of leg or even tit, pretending that it was an accident.

"But aren't you married?" I asked.

"That's true," you admitted. "But that doesn't mean I have to be in a cage! Besides, I think that adds an extra edge to it, the thrill of it."

"Does your husband know that you do this?" I wondered.

"No, he'd be furious -- I hate to think what he'd do, both to me and any guy I was playing with."

Just then we pulled up in front of your house. I looked over at you to say goodnight when I noticed that you had unbuttoned your blouse to reveal, not simply some cleavage, but much of one of your breasts, just short of your nipple.

I'd like to say that I am so cool that I wasn't thrown by your gesture, but I was. A thrill cut into the center of me, and I know you saw it in my face. I don't believe in letting opportunities pass, for I always regret it, so I moved my face near yours, so close I could feel your breath, and sensing no objection from you, pressed my lips to yours. Your lips parted, and my tongue found yours, the two organs slipping and sliding around each other, exploring new territory. I slipped a hand inside your blouse, cupping your tit in my palm, holding its warmth and weight, squeezing it slightly before sliding my fingers down over your nipple - it was already well firm, and holding you close I could sense your reaction when I pinched it firmly in my fingers.

"God," you gasped, "I've wanted to do that since I first saw you..."

"What a delight you are..." I whispered.

At that, you sat back in your seat a bit and opened your legs. "Go ahead," you said. "I took off my panties before we left the office."

Dazed with excitement, I also recalled what you'd said about your husband, and how volatile he might be in the wrong situation. And if there was ever a wrong situation, this was becoming one. "What about... what about him?" I asked.

"I'm sure he's asleep," you assured me. "He won't notice us out here and he doesn't expect me for a bit."

My desire got the better of my caution as I slid a hand up your thigh, and the touch of softness and hair and wetness all mixed together jolted straight to my heart -- and my cock, which now had reached full erection. Stroking you with my fingers, my face against yours, my nose in your fragrant hair, in your ear, you suddenly blurted out, "please, your finger -- put it inside me, I adore being finger fucked."

No more, I thought to myself, than I love finger fucking, my sweet one. And as you had asked, I put one finger to your opening, playing with its rim, the sensitive muscle the rings your entrance, and then slowly slipped inside you, touching your slippery warm walls, which clasped my finger as I slid it in and out of you. Watching your breasts, which you had now fully unclothed, I continued to finger you, adding a second one inside you, your breath coming more quickly and little whimpers escaping from your throat, until at last your hips thrust rapidly against my hand and I felt a series of quick strong spasms squeeze my fingers, after which you relaxed.

Withdrawing my fingers, I put them to my nose and inhaled, then wiped them on your lips before kissing you there, tasting both your mouth and your pussy in a long lingering kiss.

My cock was straining to emerge, and it leapt to life as your hand brushed over it and you said, "would you like to come inside?"

"Would you like to come in?" you said.

My heart, already racing from the thrill of touching you, from the astonishing sweetness of feeling your orgasm, stopped beating for a few seconds from sheer terror -- what did you mean, come in? How could I come in when your presumably big burly husband was in there? All of these were my thoughts, but what came out of my mouth was simply "hunnnh?"

You seemed to have anticipated my reluctance, and smiled with what seemed like a good deal of self-assurance. "Oh, my husband? There's no need to worry -- he's asleep upstairs and really, he sleeps like a log -- he won't hear anything, he sets three alarm clocks to get up in the morning and I still have to wake him. Please, come in, I have a little lair set out in a back room on the first floor."

Now I knew this was crazy, and envisioned myself waking up as dawn approached, my body bruised, my head aching, my face bearing the marks of your husband's massive college ring. But these thoughts were interrrupted as I noticed how your chest was still heaving from our little finger fucking session. My cock began to stiffen again, my balls ached for release, not in a cold dark room by myself, stroking off into a kleenex, but with you, "in" you if at all possible. My own breath quickened as I heard myself saying "love to."

You led me by the hand up the walkway to your door and then quietly along a dark hall. I liked the sense I got of your body as you moved -- something about you seemed strong and agile in your own feminine way. Something about following you through the dark like that, our hands clasped together, seemed to intensify my anticipation about getting my hands back on you again.

And then we were there -- you closed a door behind us and lit a very dim lamp that cast its soft light over a little room with a desk, an armchair, and best of all a bed. I don't know who was hungrier then, but it seemed that we both were all over each other, our bodies pressed together, you in my arms, my hands taking in the contours of you, you doing the same before plunging your hands up under my shirt, running them over my chest and my erect nipples. Your hips pressed into mine and I pressed my thigh between yours, you responded by squeezing your thighs together and rocking yourself into me. Buttons may have been popped off, it all happened so quickly, but there you were in my arms, bare breasted, and I had lost my shirt as well, our bare skins elated to touch each other.

I sat you down on the bed and began to kiss your breasts, first along the top rims, then across each of them and in between them, until finally taking their tips, one at a time into my mouth, suckling your nipples, nipping gently, then not so gently as I felt you ready.

You were far from passive and were working to unbuckle my belt, then unfasten my pants, your hands seeking and quickly finding my now very stiff cock and pulling it out. You pulled yourself away from me and buried your head in my lap -- it was heavenly as your mouth sealed over the head of my cock, sucking and drawing up towards its tip, then plunging back down. After a couple of strokes you let go, and worked my pants completely off before returning to me, now grasping my shaft with one hand, your other playing with my balls as you took me back into your mouth. The sensation of it to me -- the warm aliveness of your lips and tongue, the way your hair cascaded over my lap and touched my thighs, the passion with which you went at me, the sight of my cock sliding between your lips, disappearing and reemerging wet with your saliva -- all of this brought me very quickly to the edge.

Ordinarily I might have been pleased -- way more than pleased -- to finish the evening this way, an expected, thrilling blow job -- but our time in my car had already acquainted me with the pleasures that might be found between your legs, and I remembered the taste of you from kissing your lips after wiping my fingers across them earlier. No, I had to have more of you, "no," I said, "not this way," and I took your face in my hands. You looked up at me, seemingly disappointed and surprised, until I tugged at the waistband of your skirt, undid it and slid it off you.

Suddenly I was on top of you, your legs opening to hold me within and my cock brushed against the wetness of your bush. Our eyes met, then we both looked down as you took my cock in your hand and directed it inside you -- it slipped in easily and, even though I had intended to make a grand, slow introduction of my manhood, I was overcome by you, unable to control myself from thrusting deep into you from the very instant of penetration.

We looked at each other, I don't know what you saw but I saw your full lips and your pretty delicious tits beneath me, your hips engulfing me, our pubic hair nestled together and I began to pump, rocking into you -- and to my delight you rocked back equally enthusiastically. Your pussy held me so tightly, so shaped to the contours of my cock, so loving as your mouth had been before. You bent your knees and drew your feet up close to your bottom, and I tickled your inner thigh as we fucked each other. I took one of your feet into my hand, my palm against your sole, pressing my thumb into its flesh while we continued our rocking.

You drew your legs up, your knees back against your sides, your feet in the air, knees bent, to allow me maximum penetration, as we both so desired, and I could feel that you would have cried out had we not been required to be quiet, could feel your body tensing as the pleasure overwhelmed you, could feel myself melting into you, your body, your pussy, when suddenly you couldn't control yourself anymore, you screamed, "Oh, God!" and I could feel you near so I thrust harder. "Oh, God!" you cried and your fingers scratched at my back, hard, so I slammed into you and felt it come, felt you lose control of yourself, felt you squeezing me inside you, felt my semen rise from inside me and I pumped into you, ohhh, every drop of it urgently into you, you lovely thing.

I felt you relax and you still continued to chant, in a whisper now, almost sobbing, "oh, God, God..." Thinking that the earth had really moved for you (as it had for me) I looked at your face, trying to meet your eyes and share the emotions of this moment.

But your eyes were focused on a point behind me, which I turned to see.

It was your husband.

He was naked.

Completely naked, his red hard-on jutting out from a mass of dark pubic hair. And he was wearing that massive college ring that I'd imagined imprinted on my jaw.

"Uh, I think I'd better leave," I said hopefully. We were still, engaged as it were, and I withdrew from you purposefully. All of that discretion seemed for naught when the tip of me came out of you with a loud smacking sound.

"No, I think you'd better stay," he said. "As for you,” he said, turning to you, “is this how you planned to get your way?"

You said nothing, but you didn't move either, you just lay there with your legs wide open, your pussy swollen and red, your pubic hair soaked with your own secretions, and a little white river trickling out from the bottom of your inner labia.

"That was really quite exciting," he said. "I have to admit I enjoyed watching you two."

"John," you said, breaking your silence, "you're the one who brought another woman to our bed, and I did not object. But you know how much I'd wanted to bring another man into our situation, but you couldn't bring yourself to do it."

"And now here he is," said John. I became even more uncomfortable with attention focused on me. I began to plan my exit from this room, but how?

"Well, what are you going to do about it now?" you asked. "He's already fucked me."

John looked at me, rubbing his large hands together, then scanned your long naked body from top to bottom. This was it, I figured, and bent down to pick up my pants from the floor.

"No," he said. "You're not going anywhere." Then, seeing my body stiffen with anticipation, he heaved a great sigh and knelt between your open thighs. Bringing his lips close to you, holding your hips, he kissed you deeply in your center, drinking you in (and, as he continued, surely drinking me in as well...). You surrendered yourself to him, running your hands through his hair, moaning as he worked his mouth over your already well loved pussy.

He sat back on his heels and looked up at me -- I had not moved since being instructed that I wasn't to leave. "You," he said, "get up near her head, and...well, be good to her, pleasure her."

I knelt beside the bed next to your head, unsure of myself at first, but then I put my hands against the sides of your face, stroking your cheeks as your husband plunged his face back down on you. There was an electricity that seemed to charge out of you right into me as he aroused you further, a charge that quickly caused my own cock to stir with life again, indeed I quickly became hard once more. My fingers slipped across your lips, then I pushed a finger inside your mouth and you caressed it with your tongue. I bent down to kiss your forehead, wondering I must admit, how much I was going to get away with, but your husband seemed quite occupied.

I kissed your mouth and you kissed back -- and I can't say that I've ever felt the kind of thrill that was, kissing a woman while her husband was down there at the other end of her, kissing another set of lips. I loved it, we both seemed to love it, and we kissed more and more deeply. I swam in that kiss, in you, my hands sliding down over your breasts, ohhhh, this was so wonderful.

Suddenly the slurping stopped and I looked up to see your husband sitting back on his heels. He barked, "Enough of that. It's time for you to turn over." I wasn't sure what this meant but obviously the two of you did, as you raised yourself up on your hands and knees, presenting your bottom to him. John seemed oblivious to me as he moved forward and into you -- I was still close enough to feel you react as he entered you and began to slide himself in and out of you. You looked up at me and I touched your face, taking your face in my hands gently as our eyes locked.

I was startled when, without your face betraying your intentions, I felt you clasp one hand around my cock and pull me closer, then bend your head down to meet it, taking me back into your mouth. Startled, as I say, but quickly sinking back beneath the waves of pleasure that you gave to me.

What ran through my mind in these moments was unusual, but then this whole situation was unusual. I loved what you were doing to me, even more so because you seemed to love it too. I was disconcerted, just a bit, by the presence of your husband and what he would see on my face if he were to look at me -- but he seemed so intensely into his own arousal that his eyes seemed to be either closed or looking somewhere not here. Most of all, though, I felt a unique thrill, a special kind of erotic charge -- after all, here I was, my cock being sucked by a very attractive woman who, at the very same time, was being fucked by her husband! I'd never quite imagined, when I had started the day, that it would end up like this!

And what was it like for you I wondered, two penises at your service, entered at both ends of yourself, shortly to be filled from both ends, it seemed.

More quickly than I had imagined, too -- because your husband began to thrust hard into your ass, which he took into those large hands of his and squeezed, crying out and ejaculating into you. I could feel your reaction as you clamped down on me a little tighter with your mouth, and sounded what would have been a little scream, had your mouth not been full. "Ohh," said your husband, gasping for breath, "that was amazing -- but I'm sorry to have come so quickly -- I guess I was just overwhelmed by the excitement of this." He pulled out of you and sat in an armchair beside the bed. Looking at us -- you, with my cock in your mouth, you, with your bottom high in the air.

For the first time I sensed that rather than being angry about this, your husband had actually found it enjoyable. Since, if I was wrong on that score, I was undoubtedly already well deserving of whatever punishment he would deal out, I decided there was no harm in being bold. I drew your head up and off me and stepped around to the end of the bed, positioning myself behind you. "If you don't mind..." I said.

Hearing no objection from either of you, I inserted my now aching cock into you from the rear, into your now well-used opening, and pushed deeply inside you. Again, the delight of your body transported me into a sea of physical pleasure, and I remember imagining what it must be like for the tip of my cock, that fleshy, purple, helmet shaped bulb with the little slit at the end, as it journeyed as far inside you as it could go. I imagined being enveloped in red warmth, redness being how I imagined it in there, as my tip slid up through your welcoming, slippery muscle that conformed so firmly to my shape. I felt your buttocks against my loins, your labia around the base of my cock, and looked down to see your breasts bouncing with each thrust we made against each other.

This had all become so frenzied, so animal -- I couldn't help myself from increasing the speed and power of my thrusts into you, I had to, I had to HAVE you in this way, and you didn't seem to mind, no you seemed to love it, even when, as my own climax arrived, I grabbed a hank of your hair and pulled your head up and back, pulling you back into me as I pumped what felt like a quart of warm pleasure into your willing body. I couldn't recall ever coming so intensely, and as I recovered myself I could see that you had also reached satisfaction, as you were still bearing down on me, hungry to take as much of me into you as you could. I can still see the thick base of my cock, thrust up between both sets of your pussy lips as you do this; I won't forget that image.

At this point all I wanted was to lie close with you and sleep with you in my arms, but three's a crowd and I found myself and my clothing ushered to the door, where you kissed me on the mouth quickly and gave a wink. "I hope you didn't mind," you said before closing the door.

As I drove home, still feeling the glow of your touch and your wetness on my skin, I wondered whether you hadn't planned the entire evening all along - not that I minded! And perhaps it might be repeated, in some form or another, very soon I hoped!