A Ride to Heaven and Back Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Dev and Reni's story continues.
4.6k words
4.72
17k
9

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reni Morris lay on her belly on the bed and let a small moan escape as her husband Devlin Morris rubbed the scented oil into her bare back. She loved the feel of his hands on her bare skin and though they had known each other only a short time she regretted nothing about their whirlwind courtship or the fast marriage a week ago in Reno. Now they were on a bed in a mountain cabin owned by his parents and for the last week they had made love in every room in the house. She would be sorry when it was time for them to leave, to go to Portland and see her parents and then go to Seattle and find not only a new home, but a new life together.

"How does that feel love?" Dev was running his finger up and down the crack of her ass and she shivered as he played with the tight hole he had yet to invade.

"Hmm like everything else you do to me, heavenly. But are you sure it will fit?" Dev was no small man in size anywhere on his body and that included his beautiful cock and the heavy balls that hung down. At thirty six he was still one of the most gorgeous men she had ever met, and while there were times she didn't feel worthy of a man like him, he made it clear to her that he loved every inch of her tall, full figured frame.

Dev was an ex truck driver who had built his one man-one truck business up into DM Trucking, the largest long haul company on the West Coast. She had met him at a truck stop in Albuquerque, New Mexico when she had been on her way home after three years of traveling and doing research for a book she had dreamed of writing since she was a kid. Born by default to the daughter of John Marks senior, the founder and owner of one of the largest Electronic companies in the country, she had been adopted and raised by her grandparents into a life of privilege and wealth. But she had also been raised with love and understanding and when she had found a desire to write about the men who drove the big rigs and traveled the nation's highways keeping this country moving, her parents had supported her decision.

Dev had mistaken her for a type of woman known as a "Lot Lizard" a woman who traded sexual favors from truckers for money, or rides. When he had realized his mistake, he had helped her find a place to bunk down for the night and the next day taken on a load to Seattle so he could help her get home to a father who had been diagnosed with Cancer. Since then the heat between them has erupted into unexpected stops to share hot, steamy sex in the bunk of his truck, in motel rooms and in the back yard of an old friend of his in San Bernardino, a place they had been stuck in after the brakes on his truck had failed coming out of Arizona. They had been lucky to survive, but then a meeting with. The friend Jack and his wife Annie had given them a ride, and it had turned out that Jack was someone Dev had known back in his early years of driving. Along the way they had also discovered that whoever had done the last brake job on Dev's truck had charged the company for the brakes but they had never been put on.

Added to that he had spent a night in the town jail after attacking a man she had known early in her trip, and who had made the mistake of putting hands on in the pool of the motel they were all staying at. Then to add insult to injury, she had left him standing in the middle of a crowded dance floor and walked off in tears over a question she had thought they had settled days before. That mistake had found her on a dark street, almost being raped and passing out after the man had choked her to keep from screaming. Dev and his friend Jack had found her, but it had also made Dev realize how much he missed the life his friend had chose over the road. It had made him aware of how much he wanted a home and a family and now they were going to have one.

Reni felt the first intrusion of his finger and tightened her butt out of reflex. That in turn tightened her pussy and the vibrating dildo that Dev had bought in San Bernardino to make things more interesting between them. As if they could actually get any hotter. If they did, it was likely to cause the cabin to burst into flames, but they were game to try. So far it had been a success.

"Relax sweetheart, you know I don't want to hurt you."

"I know, it just feels funny, like it's reversing the way it wants to act. But it feels good to, having both holes filled like that. I can feel them both..." She shivered again as he began to move his finger in and out of her. "Oh yeah, I like that..."

Dev moved so he could reach her ass and still have his cock within reach of her mouth. "Hmm, suck me honey, while I finger fuck your ass and you have that dildo in your pussy. The idea of having all three holes filled at once is making me harder then hell and twice as hot..."

She wasted no time taking him deep in her mouth and began sucking quickly at his needle. Reni loved the taste of his cock and of his sperm when he shot it off. He was right, it was making her feel hot as well, and she whimpered as she moved her hips so the dildo could stimulate the sensitive spots inside her. God, she needed to come. Dev had stuck the thing in her as soon as they had finished fucking earlier and while it would never replace him, it had its own special touch.

"Dev, oh god, I need to come, I need to come honey...make me come please..." After making her plea she went back to work on his cock, sucking harder and playing with his come filled balls.

"I will baby, I promise...you are going to come like you have never come before." He nipped at her leg and inserted another finger in to her tight ass. "Oh Reni, suck me, I want to feel you swallow one more load before I shove my cock up your tight ass and turn that dildo up on high while I do."

If it was only on low now, what would it be like once he flipped the switch to high? It was three speed and it had a clit tickler on it. She began to grind her hips so it hit her clit even harder and suddenly she was there, coming around his finger, and the dildo. Her sucking speed increased and Dev cried out as he began to come in her mouth. With the cock ring though, he wasn't going soft and he pulled out of her mouth with a loud pop as he scrambled up behind her to lift her hips and add more lube to both her ass and his cock.

"Oh hell honey, I gotta..." with a single lunge he entered her virgin ass and gripped her hips so she couldn't escape him. "Oh my fucking God, you feel so good. It's tight honey, so fucking tight...as tight as your pussy is..." He fumbled with his fingers to find the switch on the dildo and once it was vibrating even more, he began an easy in and out movement of her ass. This was a totally new experience for them but as she came over and over, Reni knew it wouldn't be the last time for them.

This time when Dev shot his load into her ass they both knew that it was time to take a break. Even the ring couldn't keep his cock from deflating this time and he slipped it off as he withdrew the dildo from her pussy. Reni went back down on her belly and he nipped at one ass cheek before falling over on his back.

"Oh honey, that was fantastic, but not going to be an everyday experience. I don't think I could handle it."

"And pray tell why not?" She gave him that saucy little smile she got every time he left her well satisfied, which was also every time they made love.

"Because we would be bankrupt in a month, I'd want to spend all my time in bed with you and not out making a living for us." He moved to kiss her gently then slowly sit up. "I need to clean up, care to join me in the shower?"

Reni shook her head. "Hmm, right now I just want to lay here and relax a while. I hate to think about leaving here tomorrow. I know we have to go home but still, it's been nice being out here in the woods with you."

"I feel the same way; I admit I had forgotten how nice and peaceful this place was. I haven't been here in years. Everyone else comes at least once a year for a week or two, but I never seemed to be able to find the time to visit."

Once she heard the shower come on, Reni looked around the bedroom. That would change, maybe they could make it a yearly thing, come here for their anniversary or something. Deciding she was thirsty, she moved off the bed and pulled on her robe. Going to the bathroom door she opened it and announced her intentions. "I'm going to make some coffee and get started with breakfast, want anything special?"

"You, or did you mean actual food?"

"Food Dev, need to eat to keep up your strength, how about pancake and eggs?"

"As long as you have strawberries and whipped cream on the side..." He blew her a kiss and went back to his shower.

In the kitchen she put on the coffee and looked at the clock. It was almost noon, maybe something for brunch instead. That was one thing about the two of them, time seemed to keep moving and more than once they had failed to eat because of their need for each other.

Checking the fridge and the cupboards, she started pulling out ingredients for pancakes and didn't hear the car pull up outside or the key in the front door until voices made her look up.

They hadn't noticed her yet. The man was tall like Dev and he was talking to someone behind him. "How should I know, I'll check it out after we get the car unloaded. Maybe someone came up looking for one of the other places up here and had car trouble. It has a rental sticker, I'll call the rental place and..." The man's voice dropped to nothing as he met Reni eye to eye. "Who the hell are you?"

She smiled despite herself. "I could ask you the same thing, but I think I already know...You must be Sean Morris, Dev's oldest brother. I'm Reni Morris, Dev's wife."

Dev's brother looked at her in shock. "You must be joking, when the hell..."

Before he could go on, Dev came walking into the kitchen, he was toweling off his hair and unaware of the newcomers. "Hey Reni, forget the pancakes, just come back to bed, and..." His voice dropped off as he realized they weren't alone. Reni began to laugh and she watched as he ran back in the bedroom and shut the door.

"That will teach him to put at least a towel on..." A tall, slender redheaded woman about her real mother's age smiled as she stepped around her husband and came walking up with hand extended. "Kelly Morris, Sean's wife. It's nice to meet you Reni, our daughter Meg said there was a rumor going around that Dev had gotten engaged, but that was all we had heard..."

Reni took the offered hand. "We were married in Reno last week. Dev couldn't decide where he wanted to go for a honeymoon, remembered this place was close by and here we are. And you'll have to excuse his lack of calling everyone, we've had a exciting couple weeks and it was just sort of spur of the moment."

Kelly nodded. "How long have you known Dev?"

"We've been together for almost a month Kelly," Dev answered the question as he came out of the bed room dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. "But you and Sean told me that sometimes it happens that way, or should I remind you both that you only knew each other a week before you ran off and got married?" He was looking at his brother as he spoke.

Sean frowned. "Should I ask how you met her, and what you know about her?"

"We met at a truck stop; she needed a ride to Portland because her father was just diagnosed with Cancer. As for what I know about her. "Let's just make it clear she didn't marry me for my money."

"And what makes you so sure?"

"Because her father is John Marks Senior, the founder of Marks Electronics, believe me big brother, she is no gold digger..." Reaching out he pulled her to him. "A wildcat in bed, the hottest woman I have ever met, and someone I love so dearly that I'm even giving up the road for her..."

Kelly looked at her husband. "Now that has to convince you Sean, I've never met any woman before that he has been willing to do that for..."

Reni knew that Dev's brother was the type of big brother John Jr. had been when she was younger, protective, overbearing but with a full loving heart. "Sean, I understand how you might worry about Dev, I have a big brother just like that at home, but believe me, I love him, with all my heart, and I want to be nothing more than the best wife I can be to him."

Sean looked at her up and down. "How old are you, you look younger than my daughter and she's twenty six."

"We married very young..." Kelly giggled.

"I'm twenty one."

"So does your family know about this?"

"My parents do, of course mom is already planning a big wedding for later on this year. Beyond that, no...they promised not tell anyone about the Reno wedding. As far as the rest of my family, we're just engaged..."

"So how come your folks know and no one else knows."

Dev moved aside her hair and opened her robe just enough to show his brother and sister in law the fading bruises on her throat. "Reni was attacked in San Bernardino; the man who tried to rape her choked her so bad she wasn't able to speak for a while. Her parents made it a habit for her to call and check in every day. I had to call and tell them why she couldn't, so they flew down and we told them then. They like me Sean, and they know that what Reni and I feel for each other is real. So stop acting like such an ass and stop being an attorney for once in your life."

Sean nodded. "Force of habit little brother, and I guess we should let the boys bring in the bags. Michael is home on leave and he brought a buddy along with him, came up to do some fishing and hiking. That must be your rental car out there."

"Yeah, had another driver come down and pick my truck up."

Opening the door, Kelly yelled. "Hey John, Michael, come on in, it's just your uncle Dev and his new wife...Bring the bags in too."

Reni started to say she would go get dressed, but Dev held her back and when his nephew came in there was no mistaking his heritage. But it was the other boy with them that made Reni stop dead in her tracks..."Jon-Jon...?" Her half brother/nephew stood looking at her with as much surprise in his face as she had in his. She hadn't seen her real mother's son in three years and he had been just sixteen when she left home. Now he towered over her and his golden hair was cut military style. He grinned and reached out to gather her up and swing her around. Like his father he was big and burly and as strong as Dev.

"Aunt Reni, what the hell are you doing here, and who the hell is this guy...?" His eyes took on the protective glare that was common in her family.

Reni laughed as he put her down on her feet and kept her close. "This Jon-Jon is my husband, Devlin Morris, Dev; this is my sister's son John Karlin." She knew that there was no way Dev could miss the resemblance between them and she saw the question in his eyes.

Dev held out his hand. "I met your grandparents a little over a week ago. Nice to meet you John..."

Jon-Jon looked doubtful but with a nudge from his aunt, he took the offered hand. "They didn't say anything about you getting married, only that you had gotten hurt, and would be home in a couple weeks. They did tell me you were engaged to some truck driver..."

Michael came and stood next to his friend. "This isn't just any truck driver John, this is the man who single handedly build up DM Trucking from the ground floor. Hey uncle Dev, congratulations..."

"Thanks Mike, and Reni, could I see you in the bedroom, you still need to..."

She nodded. "Yeah, I do...be back in a few..."

Dev looked at her as they stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower. "He doesn't know does he, that you're sister and brother."

"No, he doesn't. Lucas, his dad, met mom while she was pregnant, and as much as he loved her, he was honest and told mom he couldn't marry her as long as she had another man's child. It's been hard on him all these years, looking at me and knowing who I am...needless to say Lucas and I don't socialize very much..."

Stepping into the shower she heard Dev leave the bathroom and she began to scrub herself up. She had forgotten about Lucas, he had been the only family member who hadn't been sorry to see her go. Seeing Jon-Jon also brought back into focus that her adventures were over. She was on her way home, not only did she have responsibilities to her parents, but now she had them to Devlin. The fairy tale was at an end, now she had to work hard to make sure they all lived happily ever after.

Devlin watched Reni as she helped Kelly prepare dinner and was glad to the two women got along reasonably well. Both John and Michael were playing a video game and Sean was relaxing in the overstuffed recliner that seemed to be a favorite of the men in the family. There seemed to be on in every home that one of them owned or rented. Except his, he preferred the couch, and even now he was stretched out on it, watching a movie with his brother. A part of him resented his family's intrusion into his last night of their honeymoon, but it had snapped them both back to the realities of life. He found he preferred the dream like state he and Reni had lived in since meeting.

A smile played over his mouth as he considered his wife. Nice to know marriage hadn't killed the need for each other. Maybe in ten or twenty years they might not want to be fucking each other's brains out 24/7, until then though he was going to be enjoying every damn minute. Getting to his feet, he walked into the kitchen and found Reni watching as Kelly checked the doneness of the steaks. Reaching out, he wrapped his arms around his wife and nuzzled her neck. She gave a soft giggle and Kelly gave them a knowing glance.

"Never thought I would see the day that a male member of the Morris family would be more interested in a woman than in food, especially you Devlin, seems like every time you came home it took twice the normal amount to get you filled up."

"Hmm, that was before I met Reni, she's the first thing I want in the morning, and the last thing I want at night."

"So have you two decided where you're going to settle? I know Dev has the condo, but if your father is ill..."

Reni nodded. "Seattle area, it's not that far from Portland and he needs to be close to his office if he does stay off the road permanently. Which part of me is hoping he doesn't, I like riding in the big rigs...Especially his..." She was blushing and Dev chuckled. "Could use some new air conditioning though, it gets a little hot in there."

"That's just the heat we generate honey, with a little effort we could burn up everything around us."

"Then I think we might need to find a place that is totally fireproof. Somewhere nice and quiet and in the woods..."

"You got it honey, with a ten feet high fence and guard dogs." He was getting hard again and he knew she could feel it. Well hell, they were on their honeymoon. The last damn night of it, why not? "Kelly, save us some dinner will you?"

Reni started to protest, but then gave up and allowed him to drag her off to the bedroom. The last sound Kelly Morris heard was a loud laugh, and a feeble protest, then the shower came on and she quit listening. "Hey guys, foods ready."

Her husband, son and her son's friend came to the table. "Where's Aunt Reni?" John was still having trouble believing that her aunt was married. It had been three years since he had seen or talk to her, and the whole time she had been gone, his dad had said she was going to come back knocked up. Why he disliked Reni so much was a mystery to John, she was part of the family and he got along with everyone else. Well, he was just glad to know she was safe and that from the look of it, her trip had gone well.

Mrs. Morris smiled as she put the platter of steaks on the table. "We interrupted their honeymoon John; they'll be eating a little later."

Sean snorted and gave her a look. "Never thought he'd do it, can't say I'm sorry he did either, she seems like a nice woman and it's clear she loves my brother. Say John, you don't know why your aunt would be in a truck stop in New Mexico would you?"

12