A Ride to Heaven and Back Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Home from the road and heads roll at DM Trucking.
4.1k words
4.79
15.5k
4

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devlin pulled into the Condo parking lot and shut down the rental car. He would take care of having it taken back to the rental agency tomorrow. As it was, it was the middle of the night, and both he and Reni were exhausted. The drive from Portland had taken longer than expected with construction detours and he was regretting not staying one more night at her parents' house and getting an early start in the morning. The meeting with her uncle had not gone well and it had ended with Devlin wondering what it was about fools who didn't want to listen to sound advice.

The rest of the visit had been good, her family had been warm and welcoming to him and it was clear that everyone was glad to see Reni back safe and sound. Her real mom had been especially excited after a phone call from her son had told her he had met Dev and liked him a lot. Her husband hadn't been as happy to meet him or see Reni, but he hid it well enough. A private chat with Lucas had also made it clear to him that Dev was in complete understanding of the situation and that he wouldn't tolerate any problems for his wife in any way from him. Lucas hadn't been happy when the chat ended, but it had cleared the air between the two men.

A tap on the driver's side window revealed Ted, one of the night security men and Dev rolled down the window. "Hey Ted, how is it going tonight?"

"Just fine Mr. Morris, just checking to make sure all was okay, you don't usually get home this late..." His eyes flickered to a sleeping Reni in the passenger set. "Have a good trip?"

Dev grinned. "Oh Ted, if you only knew. Hold on a minute while I wake up my wife and tell her we're home, been a long day."

Ted looked surprised, "Your wife...Mr. Morris? Sounds like you did have an interesting trip this time."

That was putting it mildly, but Dev was too tired to care. With a gentle touch, he shook Reni awake and smiled at her. "Hey sleepy, we're home, time to get up and go up to the condo..."

She nodded. "Hmm, sorry I fell asleep on you." The small diamond ring on her left hand sparkled in the limited light. "Tell me we're close to the elevator...?"

"Very close...this is Ted Hanson by the way, one of the security men who work here."

She gave the older man a sleepy smile. "Hello Ted, I hope to meet you again sometime when I'm not so sleepy."

"Same here Mrs. Morris. Can I do anything to help, luggage, the elevator...?"

He got the bags from the trunk for Dev while he helped Reni out of the car and along the walkway to the elevator. "Have I gotten any deliveries while I been gone Ted?"

"I'd have to check sir, but none that I know of...should I leave a note for dayshift to have them call and let you know for sure...?" His radio crackled and he answered it with the mike attached to his shirt. "I'm on the way up to 18 Mark, Mr. Morris and his wife's condo. Yes, I said his wife, seems Mr. Morris had an unusual trip this time. Hey is there anything on the computer about deliveries for him? Okay, I'll tell him." He looked back at Dev and smiled. "There was one delivery for you Mr. Morris, three bags via UPS, they're in the condo..."

"Good, we've been sharing a bag, and Reni is wanting more than the few things we had room for. You know how women are..."

"Yes sir, it's a good thing this job pays so well, Harriet, she loves a new dress now and then. Or three or four..."

Dev used his key card and made sure Reni was able to stand on her own two feet in the middle of the living room before letting go of her. She was more awake now and looking around. It was clear she wasn't sure if she liked it or not.

"I've seen pictures of monk's cells with more color and decoration. Who did the decorating, a nun or a penguin...?" The black and white theme the interior decorator was a bit extreme, which was probably why he spent as little time as possible here. "Let me get some sleep and the first order of business is finding a real estate agent and a new home. No offense Ted, but honestly would you raise kids in this place...?" She moved her hand in a wide sweeping gesture.

The security man looked at her in surprise, "Well, no Mrs. Morris, but..." He met her amber eyes and knew he needed to tell the truth. He shook his head. "No ma'am, kids need a home, not something out of an interior decorating magazine."

Her smile lit up the room. "Thank you Ted, I appreciate honesty. I like him Dev, we move, we take him with us as a bodyguard for our first born. Not that I plan on raising them behind prison walls, but still..."

Dev nodded. "Better safe than sorry, I agree love. And Ted is a good man; the entire security force here is excellent. I've never had a bit of trouble the entire time I've lived here, and they are especially good about keeping an eye on the place when I'm off and running." Ted saw the look that passed between Mr. Morris and his new wife, and he decided that he had over stayed his welcome.

"Well, I will leave you folks to get some rest Mr. Morris, Mrs. Morris, nice to meet you and congratulations on your marriage."

"Thanks Ted," Dev walked him to the door. "Goodnight..." Once they were alone, he turned to look at Reni. "So, Mrs. Morris, is there anything you would like before a show you to our bedroom, glass of water, wine, a snack, anything at all?"

She smiled and shook her head. "No, just a bed, and you of course, and please tell me that the bedroom isn't more of the same of this..." She waved her hand in the direction of the totally black and white living room.

He shook his head, "No, after this, I decided to hire a new decorator for the rest of the place."

The bedroom was less intense, and he like it better than the living room. Just a plain, simple bedroom with a little more color and not making a person feel like they had walked into a snowstorm. The minute he saw it, he knew he should have gone with his instinct and asked Kelly or his mother for advice. It was Kelly who had done the rest of the condo.

When he considered how well Kelly and Reni had seemed to get along at the cabin, he felt relief. Kelly had done a lot for him in the past few years, decorating the condo, acting as hostess for dinner parties and helping him hire a cook and housekeeper. Kelly had once joked that once he became more than just a truck driver, she had become married to him as well as to Sean, the only difference being that she only had to share Sean's bed, not both.

Well he had a wife of his own for that now; and he was definitely satisfied with her in his bed. Walking up to her and taking her hand, he led her down the hall and in the bedroom, she nodded. "Now this I like..." She wasted no time undressing and he watched as she lay back on the bed and sighed. "Hmm, very nice, comfy..."

"I'm glad it meets with your approval..." he grinned as she stretched several times.

"Of course, it would be better if you came and joined me, or is it the old, the honeymoon is over, let's not have sex 24/7?"

"Reni honey, it will never be like that with us, and I should paddle your ass for even suggesting it..."

She rolled over onto her stomach and presented him with a perfect view of her plump ass. "Well, here it is, come get it..."

Despite being tired after the drive from Portland, he felt his cock lurch and grow hard in his pants. He was slowing discovering that he wasn't sure which part of her he most liked to fuck, her mouth, her pussy or her ass. All three had their own charms, and she enjoyed all three as much as he did. He also found that Reni had a bit of a kinky side that he was more than willing to indulge. Stroking his cock, he walked over to the bed and knelt beside her.

"Hmm, do you think I should really spank you or a swat or two for talking that way...?"

"Oh I really think you should spank me a little," her eyes were bright in the pale light from the lamp, "I think you should spank me for even suggesting such a thing..."

His hand came down on one ass cheek and then the other in solid slaps; five each was enough to make them a rosy pink and his cock even harder than before. There was something sexually stimulating about the freedom that he had discovered being with Reni gave him. Not that he would ever be into whips or chains or making her wear a dog collar, and he definitely didn't like some of the more degrading sexual practices, but he did like playing with feathers and sex toys that gave them both extra pleasure at times.

As soon as her ass cheeks were pink he wasted no time inserting two fingers into her pussy and found her already wet and ready for him. He bent over to nip at the pink areas and while his fingers moved in and out of her, his thumb found its way into the tightness of her ass. A groan escaped her as he moved them in perfect time and she licked her lips as he stroked his cock with his free hand.

"I never dreamed I could get so hot watching a man jack off Dev, but watching you is almost as much fun as having you fucking me."

"Hmm, you're turning me into a pervert Reni, with you I find myself wanting to do things that I never thought about before..." He looked down at his cock and then at his hand moving under her. "Roll over; I need to fuck you, now."

She did as he said and he fell on top of her even as he shoved his cock deep into her wet and welcoming pussy, her legs went around his waist and he explored the depths of her mouth as he plunged in and out of her roughly. "Oh Dev, yes, this is what I live for, feeling you fucking me like this. I feel like I can never get enough of you."

He knew how she felt, she felt like they had taken a mold of his cock and designed her to be the perfect match for him. They rolled around the bed and he wanted to make it last for as long as he could. When he came, he felt her tighten around him and flood his cock at the same time. Her nails ripped his back and he bit her throat the pain only making the pleasure more intense for them both.

Falling asleep still inside her, Devlin felt happier than he ever had in the time he had lived in the condo, it felt right now, it felt like home.

Reni pulled into the parking lot at DM trucking and smiled as she saw the newly painted parking spot with its sign. "Reserved Parking for Mrs. Morris only" She giggled and shut off the engine of the new Jeep that Dev had presented her with on their one month anniversary just last week. Grabbing her jacket, and purse, she locked it up and headed for the main doors. The security guard gave her a large grin, and a wave, "He isn't in his office Mrs. Morris, he's out in the shop, should I call him and let him know you're here?"

Reni shook her head. "It's good Harry; I'll go track him down." She had learned her way around the grounds the first week they were back in town. This was where all the executive offices were, the next building over housed the dispatch, driver's lounges, and other such things, and the shop was at the end of this side of the complex. On the other side, trucks not in use or in for repairs were lined up like red and black dragons guarding a palace. She knew Dev was upset because he had needed to lease trucks for jobs that were rush and half the fleet was down due to being in for total inspections. In the last six weeks over a fifth of the trucks had been reported unsafe to drive.

In the dispatch area things were bustling despite the trucks being down and she noticed that several of the drivers were in, most just lounging around and drinking coffee. The dispatch manager smiled as he saw her, "Hey Mrs. Morris, how you doing today?"

"Fine Steve, how go things around here? Is he still breathing fire?"

"And then some, he's fired five of the mechanics so far, and the ones he's kept are on thin ice." He gave her a quick appraisal and nodded. "I am sure seeing you will cheer him up some..." He had never personally considered a large gal to be sexy, but the boss's wife was changing his mind, she radiated sex and it was rare that she left the terminal without half the men who saw her being hard as hell and wishing she belonged to them. It didn't help that there was talk that she and Dev could be found in the strangest places looking as if they had just stepped out of bed. He knew he had stumbled across them in the men's room with her up against the wall and the boss up tight against her. He hadn't said a word, just turned and walked out, then stood guard until they came out. Dev had been looking happy as hell and his wife had been licking her lips as if she was a cat who had swallowed some nice cream.

There were even rumors that his secretary Noreen had taken to wearing headphones when the two of them were in his office. One of the girls from accounting had told someone that after a meeting, she had needed to have him sign some papers and found him picking things up from the floor and putting them back on the desk.

Reni wondered what was going through Steve's head, because that bulge in his jeans hadn't been there when she first started talking to him. She knew that people around the terminal were wondering what was up between her and Dev, usually he would literally drop what he was doing the minute she appeared and poor Noreen had been turning the color of fresh beets whenever she saw the two of them together. One of the drivers had even come in complaining and wanting to know what asshole was fucking his girlfriend in the cab of his truck, and not in the asshole's own. Dev had told her that he had simply suggested that next time the driver not leave his truck unlocked.

Okay so they had to be a little more discrete. But she couldn't help that the chemistry between them flowed so hot when they were together. He wasn't much better, getting all hot and hard when she showed up to surprise him with lunch or just to stop in and let him know how the house hunting was going, which reminded her of why she had come by this afternoon. She was pretty sure she had found the perfect place for them.

A low, loud wolf whistle filled the air and she turned to see Dev walking toward her. Dressed in overalls, and she guessed the two official looking men were from the Department of

Transportation here to check out the rigs and talk to Dev about what was going on. Dev flushed as he realized what he had done and she heard him apologize to the two men. "Have to excuse me gentleman, we've only been married a short time."

Both the visitors looked at her and she saw them smile. "No problem Mr. Morris. We'll be back on Monday if you don't mind."

"Not at all, this is costing me time and money and I want to get to the bottom of it as quickly as my drivers want to get back out on the road." They reached her and Dev put his arm around her shoulders. "Reni, this is George Fox and Harvey Brent, they're with the DOT. Would you be a sweetheart and show the gentlemen out while I go clean up? I'll meet you in my office and fill you in on what is happening."

Reni nodded. "No problem Dev."

He went off to clean up and she walked with the two men to the front of the buildings. Once they had said their goodbyes, she turned and walked into the area where Dev's office was. Noreen was on the phone and gave her a friendly way as she motioned for her to go right in and wait. Opening the door, she went in and looked around the office Dev called his. It was a light and airy place, with modern furniture and a nice view of the surrounding area. Going to sit in his chair she swung it around to look at the view and wait.

When the door opened she swung around expecting to see her husband. Instead it was a tall, slender, gorgeous redhead and Noreen was trying to tell her that she would have to wait. Her voice was musical as she answered. "Of course I don't have to wait you silly woman, I never have to wait for Devlin." She stopped short as she saw Reni looking at her. Her amusement was clear. "Oh dear, and who are you, the new clerk...?"

Reni smiled back. "No, actually I'm the new wife, who the hell are you..." She held up her left hand where the diamond sparkled and fought to keep her fist from closing.

"This has to be a joke, Devlin getting married, and to someone like you, really dear, I think you might be delusional. As for who I am, that is none of your damn business, now where the hell is Dev..."

She had never heard her husband's voice as cold as it was when he walked up behind the woman and shut his office door. "I'm right behind you Monique, and what the fuck are you doing here, I told you the last time we had dinner I didn't want to see you again, for any reason..."

The redhead had obviously never heard that spinning on a stiletto heel was not a good idea. She fell to the floor on her ass in a very undignified position. "Dev, darling, please help me up..." Her long fake eyelashes fluttered as she extended a hand to him.

Dev walked to the desk and Reni saw the amusement in his eyes, he blew her a kiss then perched on the desk. "Help your own self up Monique, then get the hell out of my office, my wife and I have personal business to discuss. Or should I call security and have you escorted off the property?"

"But Dev, darling...this has to be a joke; you married some fat bitch over me, no I refuse to believe it..."

"Us being married was only in your mind Monique. I told you from day one that I had no interest in you beyond an occasional fuck and once I had that I realize that it wasn't worth the effort to dial your number. As for your description of my wife, apologize now or I'll personally pick you up and throw your ass out that plate glass window and leave you in the trash heap where you belong." The ice in his voice matched his eyes, but it softened when he looked at Reni. "Honey, call security, tell who ever answers I have a bag of trash to have removed from my office and from the property, and if she is seen here again, she's to be held for the police and charged with trespassing."

Reni did as he asked, "Harry, could you and a couple other officers come and remove a trespasser from Devlin's office. Oh, okay..." She smiled and looked back at him. "They were already out in the outer office, just waiting for the word to come in..."

Harry came in and motioned for the two men with him to escort the now cursing and swinging redhead off the property. "I saw her come in and tried to stop her, but you know how it goes sometimes boss..."

Dev nodded. "I know Harry, there's no problem with being smart, but if she is seen on the property again don't hesitate to call the police. Some women never learn..."

When they were alone, Reni smiled and put her feet up on the desk. "Maybe you should have spanked her more Dev, or was that the problem, you spanked her too much..."

"Honey, the only reason I even looked at Monique was pure horniness, met her at a cocktail party, and the operative words that night was cock and tail. Hadn't been with a woman for over six months, one night told me all I needed to know about her."

"And that was?"

"Once a whore, always a whore..." He came around the desk and moved so he was standing between her legs facing her. She watched as he dropped to his knees and put his hand on the edge of her skirt, then began pushing it up on her thighs. "Now you on the other hand are anything but, and how did you know how much I needed to see you this afternoon, the day has been hell."

"Has it really, my poor Dev, what can I do to make you feel better?" She reached out and cupped his face with her hand. He turned to kiss her palm and she felt the tip of his tongue start to swirl wet circles as well.

"Just sit back and relax, I missed lunch and I am starved for something hot, wet and low cal..." His hands gripped her hips and brought them to the edge of the chair. "And you look like something extremely delicious right now." He bent his head and she looked down to see him inhaling the scent of her panties. "Oh yes, what a delicious appetizer, and when you've come at least twice we'll go for the main course. I hope you aren't attached to these too much love."

12