A Ride to Heaven and Back Pt. 02 Ch. 06

Story Info
Family problems, a visit to the hospital, and private time.
4.1k words
4.78
11.9k
6

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 06/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Well here is the long awaited next chapter to A Ride to Heaven and Back, Part 2. Sorry it has taken so long but as I explained in Dani and the Bull chapter 12, computer problems left me without any of my previous chapters and I had to go through a lot of CD's to find the stories that needed to be finished. I also suffered a really bad case of writer's block and some family problems. The family problems are still up in the air, but the dam seems to have busted on the writer's block and I am working hard to try and get caught up before something plugs the hole. No pun intended.

"I've also been working on my grammar and punctuation that a lot of folks complain about, but I'm still not perfect and I doubt I ever will be. I've been considering investing in the Dragon program that lets you speak you words rather than type them so if anyone has the program and considers it worth investing in, please feel free to either comment on it, or send me a feedback about it.

Hug

Darkstone57

*

Reni leaned against the cool concrete of the terrace and ignored the rain that was falling over Seattle. The gray sky and rain fit her mood. All their moods if she thought about it. Seemed like things just got worse and worse no matter how hard a person tried to make them better. She sighed and looked over her shoulder as footsteps stopped behind her.

Dev held out a cup of steaming coffee and stood behind her drinking his own. "I think the only reason I bought this place was the view. That and Sean thought it was ritzy enough to entertain in." He wrapped his free arm around her; "Any word from your mom or Cain?"

She shook her head. "The last I heard was when Mike called from the doctor's office and told me the police had been called. How could he do that to his own daughter Dev, she's just a little girl."

"Well, at least now all the truth is out, and Lucas has left town according to Sylvie and Charles. It seems that Charles and John are doing an audit of the company books as well. If he was capable of molesting his own daughter, stealing a few million of company funds would be small matters. Face it love, Lucas felt he was rich enough and powerful enough that laws didn't apply to him."

"No one is that rich..." She shivered even though it wasn't really cold even with the rain and the gray skies. "Our list of enemies is growing Dev. That island is looking better and better."

"Too late lady, you're stuck in the dreary northwest. It'll work out honey, we haven't heard from that former lover of yours, and Cain is checking on him as well as the job at work. And from the sound of it, we're getting closer to whoever is robbing me, and as for Lucas, the police will have him sooner or later."

He made it all sound so easy; she wished she could have his confidence at times." She thought of something and berated herself mentally for not asking sooner. "Is Fred okay, I meant to ask as soon as you told me, but it slipped my mind." She remembered the driver they had crossed paths with and had accidently let her overhear just who the tall, dark and good looking truck driver she was riding with was. She had been shaken when word had come that he had been in a serious accident recently and would be laid up for a while.

"As well as can be expected, the police report said he was lucky to be alive. He swears he has no idea what happened, one minute everything was fine and the next, he was fighting to stay on the road. Said it was like the damn truck had no steering what so ever. At least he had the sense to jump before it slammed into the patch of trees."

"Well, I think tomorrow I'm going to go visit him in the hospital, and see how he is doing. I still owe him for letting slip who I was getting involved with you know..."

Dev grinned. "Until now, I'd forgotten about that, maybe we should go visit him today..."

Reni might have been worried if she hadn't seen the look in Dev's eye. A couple hours later they entered Fred's room and found not only him, but a woman that had to be his wife. Reni was quick to see how worried the woman was, and Fred was reassuring her over and over.

"I am find darlin. You know me, too damn stubborn to get hurt jumping out of a truck, and if anything I'd be more worried about the truck, that thing is in worse shape than me."

Dev chuckled. "You got that one right, how you feeling Fred?"

The driver Reni had met the first night on the road with Dev grinned. "Mr. Morris sir, Mrs. Morris, didn't expect to see you."

Reni smiled. "Hey, you know DM Trucking always worried about our drivers. Besides, I kinda owe you for letting slip what I was getting by hooking up with him." She handed him the card and looked for someplace to put the Get Well Soon balloon. Fred's wife came forward and took it while at the same time gave Reni an appraising look.

"Fred told me Mr. Morris had picked himself up a young wife, but I didn't expect you to be so young." There was a tone in the woman's voice that Reni didn't like.

"Vera, you apologize to Mrs. Morris." Fred frowned as he looked at his wife. "Where the hell are your manner's woman? You tell me any other boss who would take the time to visit a sick or hurt employee, and have his wife come along with him without acting snooty."

It was clear his message had made it into the bleach blonde head, and she gave Reni a look of apology. "He's right, just been a long couple of days, this is something I been worried about for as long as we have been married."

"Reni nodded. "I know how it goes, I don't know if Fred told you or not Dev and I were in an accident ourselves not long ago in California. We were lucky to get out of it alive."

"No, he hadn't. Were you in a truck or a car?"

"That was the worst part, like Fred, we were in one of the company trucks, which is why Dev called everyone in for a safety check. Regrettably he had to let a few people go because they weren't keeping up to DM's quality and safety rules. Dev has no desire for any of his drivers to be hurt, least of all the good ones like Fred. And I'm sure you're worried about keeping your heads above water while Fred is laid up, but relax, what the insurance doesn't cover, Dev and I will. So relax and just concentrate on getting Fred back home and on his feet alright?"

The older woman nodded and looked visibly relieved. "So many bills and with him down for heaven knows how long, I wasn't sure what we were going to do."

Reni nodded. She understood now why her greeting had been less than friendly. They had bills to pay and with Fred down and not able to work, how would they get by. She had heard it from more than one driver that sometimes he had to run longer hours than he should just because of making ends meet. Looking at Dev she saw he was talking quietly with Fred.

"Let me give you my cell number, if you need anything at all, please give me a call alright? Even if you just feel over whelmed and need to vent, I'll be there for you."

"Oh I couldn't...I would feel like I was imposing."

"Yes you can, Now do you have a number where I can reach you and check in on you and Fred both?"

Vera gave Mrs. Morris her cell number and wondered at the young woman who seemed so concerned about not only getting Fred up and able but about her as well. There were times she had felt so alone when Fred was out on the road and leaving her behind with the babies and a house to keep running.

Before leaving, an idea occurred to Reni, and she looked at Vera. "Vera, would you be willing to sit and talk to me tomorrow, I just got an idea and I think you could help me get it up and running. Would you mind?"

Fred answered for her from his bed. "If you need help organizing something Mrs. M, my Vera is one you want on your side. She does all kinds of things in the church, at the kid's school, all kinds of things."

Reni nodded. "Then I definitely need you on the team, I'll call later and set up a time."

Walking to the elevator, Dev looked at her. "What are you thinking about Reni and how much is it going to cost me?"

"I'll tell you at home and not as much as you might think. But I want to talk to mom and grandma before I start it up. I enlisted Vera because she's scared, and she needs to do more than hover around that room waiting for Fred to get better."

On the way home Reni convinced Dev to swing by his office and she found his secretary more than happy to help her as well. "I'll get all the information and have a courier deliver it this afternoon Mrs. Morris. This would be a great idea, and dispatch wouldn't be so over whelmed when husbands are late calling home.

At home she found her mother, half-sister and half-brother just sitting down to eat. Mike, despite his young age was stepping up and asked to talk to Dev in private while Reni made a sandwich and sat with her mom and sister. Both of them had been crying and she didn't know what to say or feel until finally she decided an upfront question was the best of it.

"Mom, how bad is it?"

Her sister sobbed and her mother cringed. "I hate to tell you, the things he did to her. Made her do...what kind of sick man did I marry Reni? I mean I got three beautiful children out of it, but how could he treat her so inhumanely? She's just a little girl."

"I wish I could say I knew, maybe then things like this wouldn't happen, but I don't." She looked at her sister. "And don't you feel guilty either it's not your fault. I know right now you might feel that way but it's not. He was the adult; he should have never done any of it to you. Do you hear me? There are people to help you through this, good honest people."

"He said if I told everyone would hate me that they would say it was my fault..."

An angry Dev appeared with Mike. "That was a lie, no one hates you, if anything we love you even more for being able to admit it happened and being willing to tell the doctors and the police. Mike told me how brave you were. Not everyone could have done it."

While Dev talked with her sister and brother, Reni took her mother into living room and told her about the other thing that was on her mind. As she had expected her mother offered her full support and began discussing ways to bring it around even as Reni called Vera and made arrangements for Fred's wife to be brought to the condo the next day for lunch.

Cain appeared not long after both she and Dev had found a moment to talk and neither of them objected to his plan of taking her mom and the kids out for the afternoon to look at a Condo he was considering purchasing since all his family was now centered in Seattle and Reni was more than happy to let them go.

Dev heard the front door close and looked at his still newlywed wife as he debated over discussing plans that included the wife of one of his employees or dragging her into their bedroom and continue with a long term honeymoon. Despite the problems at work and with her family, he couldn't stop feeling his desire for her. He had found so much to be happy for with her in his life and the sex was only the best part of it.

Finally he decided that the best thing was to combine the two. He promised to listen to her talk about her idea if she would allow him to spend the time in their bed showing her how much he loved the breasts that would one day be filled with milk for their children.

She gave him a look that told him she didn't believe that he would be listening at all, but when he promised to leave it above her waist she gave a giggle and let him take her into their favorite room in the place.

"Now you really promise to listen." She looked at him as she removed her shirt and bra.

He licked his lips and nodded. "With all my heart just no guarantees once you finish that I won't ravish you."

"I can accept that."

It wasn't easy but he had been learning to listen to the meetings at work and thinking about her at the same time so when she finish, he was able to add some sensible suggestions and then start to work at her jeans and pull both them and her underwear off her in one easy movement. As he looked down at his goal for the next hour or two, he did remind her that this particular activity might make hearing anything but her moans and groans of pleasure impossible so if she had anything to say, she better say it now.

Her answer was to reach up and direct his head to the desired location and he breathed in her scent in as he began to spread her legs and the lips that held his goal.

If he loved worshipping her breasts then the sight of her lower parts drove him into frenzy as he lapped and licked her up and down over and over. He could barely hold himself in check to keep from ripping off his own pants and just slipping into the deepest part of her warmth and getting lost in the wonder of them fucking each other senseless. Instead he drove his tongue in and out of her then switching to licking her arousal from the lips and flicking it against her trembling little clit. He found that sucking on it was as wonderful as her nipples and he thrust three fingers inside her to keep her moist and heated for him. The nickname he had given her of "the rain forest" fit her lower region perfect to his way of thinking, always so hot and steaming for him.

From above he could hear her words of encouragement and feel her fingers in his hair, pulling him toward his goals over and over. Now her legs were open as far as they could go and he wanted even more. Keeping her hot little clit stimulated, he used some of her juice to lube a finger and tickle her back hole as well, until he was able to be able to slide inside while fingering her pussy as well.

"Oh my god Dev, yes..." Her hips bucked and he chuckled as he nipped at her clit and lapped at it harder. "Don't stop baby, I promise I will pay you back once you give me what I need so bad..."

Her words were music to his ears and he worked even harder to bring her to the multiple come he knew lay inside her. From the very start they had been as hot as the sun and each time they were like this it never got any cooler. He felt it begin to start and as she began to thrash around on the bed and more than once he was barely able to keep working at her. He knew how to do it though, and as her body relaxed he slowed his pace and licked up the results of his work.

"Oh Dev, I needed that so bad, it's been so crazy..."

He knew she was right; the trouble with her real mom and her step father, the discovery of the things he had done to her sister, even Fred's accident had weighed on her. Anything that disrupted their lives, Reni took as a personal insult.

Drawing back, Dev went up on his knees and looked down at her. She was bathed in sweat and her eyes were closed. A new surge of love raced through him and he moved up over her to find her mouth and kiss her gently. This was his woman, from the very start he had felt something about her that even after he had made a jackass of himself at the truck stop, he had gone after her and apologized. It had his lucky day that she had accepted it and from their love affair had exploded into something beyond what he had ever expected to happen in his life.

As he felt her arms wrap around him, he felt her legs do the same and found it impossible to keep from slipping inside her flooded pussy. God, she felt so good when they were like this, and he had to keep himself under strong control to keep from just letting himself go crazy.

"Hmm, so nice..." He nuzzled her neck and throat then took her earlobe between her teeth. As he bit down she lifted her hips against him and whispered against his shoulder.

"Tell me what you need Dev, what do you want me to do to you to repay for that?" One of her hands was moving down along the muscles in his back. "Are you in the mood for rough, easy, or somewhere in the middle. Do you want to tie me to the bed? Or should I tie you down and ride you till you can't take anymore."

He chuckled. "You are so hot Reni, but it's one of the things I love about you." His chuckle changed to a groan as she bit his shoulder and ran her nails across his naked ass cheek in a way that made him surge into her and shiver.

"Hmm, you like that, maybe I should just let my nails do the talking all over you and not stop until you cum all over me." She did it again and he felt his whole body jump as if she had turned on a switch inside him. "Tell what you want Dev, or I will torture you until you do."

Dev knew she would do it, "so many choices Reni; and so much room in the condo to do things to each other."

"You miss our privacy as much as I do don't you Dev?"

He hated to admit it, but he did. It wasn't just her mom and younger half sister and brother being there, but her real dad was often there and his family had the bad habit of dropping in as well lately. He knew that was one reason Cain was shopping around for a place big enough for her family, but still. "Sometimes I just miss the cab of my truck and us being out in the middle of nowhere together."

She didn't argue when he moved off her and lay on his back, his erection dying as he considered all that had happened lately. "It will all work out Dev; you can't just give up..."

Her words made him smile, she knew him too damn well. He had never been a quitter, and to work so hard to build up DM Trucking then to just walk away would make him just that. "I love you Reni, you're the only thing keeping me sane right now."

"I love you to, now just lay back and relax, I'll be right back." She scrambled out of bed and when he started to protest, she shook her head. "Stay there, I promise not to leave you high and dry."

He knew she never would. Reni was the one definite in his life that he could count on no matter what. Closing his eyes, he tried to relax a little and was rewarded a little while later of the feel of a warm, damp cloth being run over his body. It smelled of her favorite scent and he let her cleanse him like he was a child again. "Are we going to play some games Reni?"

Her soft giggle told him all he needed to know. "Just stay there and keep your eyes closed."

The velvet ropes were first, encircling his wrists and ankles then the silk mask that would keep him from seeing anything but black. Next was the oil that warmed as she spread it over his body and he felt his cock coming back to life as she licked his nipples and moved up to kiss him softly then more deeply as she caressed his shoulders and arms. Soon the exotic scent of the oil was everywhere, and she took her time long his long legs.

"I like this game Reni..."

Her hair tickled his body as she moved her lips to his ear. "Hmm, I know you do, next time it's your turn to be the torturer." That made his cock lurch and he smiled.

"Oh honey, you're so good at it though."

"Do you remember when we bought all this stuff, how the clerk kept looking at us while we were giggling and considering what we liked and didn't like?"

He remembered. They hadn't made it back to the condo with their purchases because the experience of doing such erotic shopping with her had gotten him hard as hell and needing something to keep him from just pulling over in the middle of the freeway and fucking her senseless in the front seat of the town car. Instead they had pulled into the first motel they found, he had signed as Mr. and Mrs. J. Smith and they had barely gotten the door shut before they were tearing at each other's clothes and barely on the bed before he was plowing in and out of her.

The memory put an idea into his head and he knew it would do them both some good. No run down motel this time thought, but one of the big hotels down town and a penthouse suite for the weekend. He would do some special shopping and images of how they would spend the weekend made his cock harder than ever.

"Why Mr. Morris, what are you thinking? He just grew six inches..."

12