A Ride with a Stranger

Story Info
Casual Sex in an Elevator, Anyone?
2.5k words
4.37
26.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona walks through the hotel lobby toward the elevator. She's had a long day and wants to get some rest before the conference the next day. She especially wants to get out of her heels and take a long bath.

"Being a businesswoman can really suck, sometimes." She thinks to herself. "These heels are killing me!" Her 4 inch Christian Louboutin heels are stunning with a sharp point, but not great for the back or feet. She smooths down the jacket of her suit over her pencil skirt as she waits for the elevator, giving a little sigh.

The bell chimes, announcing the elevator's arrival. She steps into the bright light, noticing the mirrors all around her, including the ceiling with gold paneling between the mirrors. She smirks at the ostentatiousness of it all, pressing the button to her floor.

As the doors are about to close, a hand shoots through, opening them again. Fiona is a bit annoyed until she sees the person attached to the hand. He's tall, lean and the colour of warm chocolate. His eyes are a piercing green. He's dressed in a sharp suit; she realizes he too must be here for the conference. He smiles at her apologetically as he stands in front of her, pushing a button.

She looks at his back, admiring his shape and the way the suit flows over his body effortlessly. She then remembers the mirrors and looks at this face to see if he's caught her. He has. She blushes and looks down. He smiles at her in the mirror. While her face is lowered, he looks her over, he too admiring her curves under the suit, his breath catching at the sight of the heels, wondering how they'd feel pressed into his skin. He crosses his hands in front of his body to block his growing erection.

"Almost there, then I can take care of this." He thinks.

He watches the arrow as it slowly moves from floor to floor. Suddenly there is a jolt and they both grab the railings beside them. The arrow stops between floors 7 and 8; they're stuck! They look at each other and then look to the panel, the elevator is older, obviously remodeled but they don't see an emergency panel!

"This is bullshit!" Fiona says indignantly. "We're stuck here and we can't communicate with anyone!"

"Hopefully someone will fix this problem soon." He says. He turns to her and holds out his hand. "My name is Benjamin, it's nice to meet you."

She takes his hand and relishes the firm grip, returning her own.

"I'm Fiona, you've got a great handshake. A lot of men don't shake properly I find. I think they fear they'll break me. It's annoying."

"I was taught to always give a firm handshake, no matter the gender." He smiles again, making her take a deep breath.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to get comfy until we're rescued." She takes off her suit jacket revealing the dark red blouse underneath. As she bends down to place it on the floor, he can see the dark purple silk bra she's wearing underneath her shirt. His erection hardens.

"Sounds like a plan." He too takes off his jacket and sits down quickly, bending one leg to hide the bulge.

She smiles at him and stretches her arms up over her head, working out the kinks in her back.

"Hopefully this doesn't take too long, I need to get some sleep for the conference tomorrow."

"I know what you mean. I'm presenting tomorrow and I need to go over my notes."

"Really, what are you presenting?" She asks him.

"Research on the sexual relations between interracial couples." He blushes as he says this. "It's my first talk, and I'm a little nervous."

She laughs warmly. "Don't be, you'll be fine, just imagine them all in their underwear...though considering the subject that may not help you." She grins wolfishly and nods towards his hidden erection. He blushes even harder.

She chuckles to herself and looks around the elevator, they don't hear anything.

"Well, looks like we're good and stuck here." She looks back at him. "What do you say we add some experience for your talk tomorrow?" His eyes widen at her.

"Oh, come on, it's plain to see you're turned on and so am I. Our fucking will help with your confidence tomorrow since you'll have firsthand experience in it." She starts to crawl over to him, his eyes locked on her breasts as they sway with her movement.

"I don't have any condoms with me." The words are light and airy, it's hard to talk.

"That's ok, I always keep a couple in my purse, just in case." She's in front of him now and sits back on her thighs. She runs her hands over her chest, squeezing her breasts, gasping from the pleasure. She slowly unbuttons the blouse and wraps her wrists in it behind her back, straining her chest towards him.

"So, what do you say? We don't have to do this, but it looks like we could both do with a good fuck." She waits for his response.

He thinks for a moment, and then leans towards her, lowering his head to nuzzle between her breasts. She gasps at the contact and leans back. He puts his hand behind her back and holds onto her wrists and bites her right breast, she bucks from the feel. His other hand undoes her bra and it slips down her stomach, the straps stopping where the shirt is. He takes her nipple into his mouth and sucks on it gently, getting progressively harder as her moans get louder. He moves to the other breast and does the same. His cock is pressing painfully against his pants now. He licks down her chest, his one hand moving behind her back and squeezing her ass before unzipping her skirt. He slides it down and sees how wet her pussy is underneath her sheer purple panties. He licks long and hard between her legs making her scream now.

He pushes her back against the mirror behind her and removes the shirt and bra from her body. He notices the thigh-high stockings she has on and removes her shoes and stockings. He puts the shoes back on her and then binds her wrists to the railing above her.

"Be careful and don't hit your head." He warns as he sprawls on the floor and lifts her up under her ass, bringing her closer towards him. He rubs his face in the fabric, loving the feel of her juices and the smoothness of the silk. She clutches the railing pushing herself harder into him.

"Please, take them off, I want your tongue on me." She pleads, her eyes liquid brown from the pleasure.

He smiles and obliges her, removing the panties and plunging his tongue hard onto her clit. She screams again as he laps at her clit, moving down and plunging his tongue into her vagina as deep as he can go. She wraps her legs around his neck, lifting herself off the floor as she keeps him in position, his hands supporting her ass. His tongue darts up and over her, his tongue licking long, hard strokes. She bucks as she cums over and over onto his face. He laps it up hungrily and keeps sucking at her until her moans quiet and her trembles subside.

"Oh, Benjamin. You really know how to eat a woman, don't you?" She purrs softly in her afterglow.

"Don't worry, that was only the beginning." He stands up and strips off his clothes until he's naked and beautiful in front of her. His cock is long and thick, standing straight out.

"Yes, please!" She whispers as she sees him fully nude.

He comes towards her and she repositions herself on her knees, leaning forward as far as the restrains allow to take his cock in her mouth. She leans her head back to take him further into her throat. He squats slightly, holding onto the railing and slowly thrusts up and down in her mouth, making sure his cock gets as wet as possible. Fiona rolls her eyes to the side and sees his cock going in and out of her, making her shudder. He gasps from the contraction in her throat.

"Don't do that, or I'll cum too soon." He warns. She moans, wanting his cum in her. She sucks harder to seal her mouth around him and works his cock furiously. He involuntarily thrusts harder as his pleasure mounts. She pulls back slightly for breath and so he can hear her.

"Cum in my mouth, I want to feel you explode in me." She orders and sucks him back down. He doesn't hold back now and thrusts inside of her, a long moan escaping him as his cum bursts into her mouth. She moans as she swallows him down. He gently pulls out of her and kisses her.

"Thank you. We'll have to wait a few minutes until I can get hard again."

"That's ok, you can get me even wetter until then. That was so fucking hot, Benjamin!" She kisses him again thrusting her hips against him.

He laughs and sits down behind her, leaning against her back. He slips his right hand between her legs, playing with her clit. His left hand goes down her back and he places two fingers into her vagina, she lifts her leg to accommodate him. She looks at the mirrors across from them and sees him fingering her.

"Look Benjamin, look what you're doing to me." She gasps and closes her eyes as an orgasm hits her.

He looks too and is turned on by the sight. As she gets wetter, he fingers her harder, squeezing her clit with one hand and hitting her cervix with the other. He watches her for any sign of pain, but she's so sensitive now it doesn't matter. Every thrust and pinch is pleasure and her vagina contracts hard around his fingers making her cum even more. He watches this in the mirrors and cock grows hard again.

"Stand up, I want to fuck you against the mirror." His voice is rough from the pleasure. She can feel his cock against her back and shivers. She stands up and faces the mirror, holding onto the railing in front of her. He lifts her right leg up and braces it against the railing. With her heels on they're the perfect height for this position.

"My purse." She whispers, reminding him of the condoms. He takes them out and is glad to see she has a couple of different sizes.

"Smart lady." He whispers back as he puts a condom on.

"Well, you never know what size someone will be." She laughs.

He spits into his hand to lube his cock up again with the condom on and she shivers at the roughness of it all. He starts to slowly insert himself into her but she doesn't want slow. She rams herself back onto his cock and moves quickly back and forth over her g-spot. He understands and grips her hips and rams his cock into her deep and fast. She looks to the side and sees the top of her body pressed against the mirrors in front of her and his cock plunging into her cunt. It's too much to bear and she cums from seeing it.

"Look, Benjamin! Look at how amazing this is!" He sees the image and smiles at her, all the while pounding her.

He fucks her like this for a few more minutes, her juices slipping over the condom. She looks at him and gives him another command.

"Fuck me in the ass." His eyes widen for a second, but he feels how relaxed her body is and how wet she is.

He thrusts into her a couple more times to get her to orgasm one last time and as her body relaxes again, he pulls out of her vagina and slowly inserts himself into her ass.

"Yes, just like that." She moans.

He slowly starts to thrust in and out until she widens enough to accommodate his cock. When he knows she's comfortable, he increases his thrust slowly until he's pounding her again. She's shivering from the pleasure.

"Cum in my ass, please, Benjamin." She pleads as she cums. She doesn't have to ask twice. He thrusts again and again until he cums inside of her, making her cum again. He leans against her back and kisses it. He slowly slips out of her and undoes her restraints. They collapse to the floor and she kisses him as she removes the condom with a tissue and puts it into her purse.

"That was lovely!" She tells him.

"Yes, it was." He murmurs his agreement. She leans over him as he relaxes and strokes his cock lightly.

"What are you doing?" He teases her.

"I'm not done with you yet, mister. I saw how you were looking at my heels. I want you again."

She keeps stroking him until he's hard again and pulls out another condom. She slips it on him and then sucks his sheathed cock to lube him again. She pulls him onto her as she wraps her legs around his waist. The points of her heels rest lightly on the top of his butt. He thrusts himself inside her, knowing she'll be wet. He leans back and pins her upper arms to the floor to increase his angle in her and braces his feet on the mirrors behind him.

"Yes, Benjamin, fuck me!"

The angle is just right and with him braced he can control the movement. He slowly slides in and out of her, just a few inches in her running over her g-spot. She whimpers and moans from the pleasure. Without warning he thrusts deep inside of her, hitting her cervix, she screams her pleasure and clenches her thighs making the heels dig into his skin. The feeling is amazing, his hard cock inside her warm cunt, the sharp heels at his back, the feeling is almost too much and he loses rhythm, ramming in and out of her as fast as he can, her breathing keeping pace with the thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispers.

"Yes, fill me with your hot cum." She replies.

He fucks her, screaming his release deep inside of her. She can feel his cock throbbing with the orgasm and she clenches her cunt around him in response. He shakes from the contact but stays inside of her. She moves her hips, moaning and scoring his back with her nails and his butt with her heels until she cums again. He collapses on top of her and slowly pulls out. They wrap themselves around each other.

"So, nice and relaxed now?" He asks her.

"Oh, yes! Thank you!" She says. "And what about you, all ready for your talk tomorrow? Now you'll have something really fun to think about if you get nervous." She teases him.

He smiles, and they cuddle together, relaxing in the afterglow. Above them, the hidden camera's eye blinks red, a silent witness to their encounter.