A Ring at the Door

Story Info
Lonely housewife finds two workers at her door.
2.1k words
74.9k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue had just stepped from the shower when she heard the bell ring. She hurried for the door grabbing her red silk robe and stepping into her slippers. She went downstairs and opened the door. Two men, both in jeans and blue short-sleeved shirts with patches that read ABC Kitchen and Bath stood there. They were both younger, in their 20's and dark haired. The slightly taller one, named BJ on his nametag said hello, and they were here to inspect the kitchen for the estimate on the counters and cabinets.

Shit! She thought. I totally forgot that was today. Come on in guys, sorry about the mess, let me show you the kitchen.

The guys smiled at each other, this woman was a beauty, blondish hair, curvy, great eyes, and nice ass from what the short robe was showing. They followed here in and took a look at the big kitchen, BJ thought to himself how he hoped they could be there to work on this thing, besides the great money it would pay, being near this woman would be pay enough.

My, my, Sue thought these two guys are hot, they were both her type, BJ was 6ft 1, looked about 195lbs, short brown hair, worn messy like those soap stars she loved, the other guy Tom, was shorter about 5ft 10, 175lbs, and had slightly longer hair to his shoulders with some highlights. (She thought he looked a little like Bon Jovi) She watched them do their measurements and made small chit chat. She offered them a drink; she had a couple beers in the fridge. They looked at each other and agreed. Drinking the cold ones, they told Sue about how great her house looked, and how the kitchen was going to be spectacular.

Sue was getting cold in just her robe and wet hair; her nipples were standing on end. She wondered if the guys noticed, she didn't care, she knew she was hot, many men looked at her when she was out, why last week she was at a charity ball and was scoped out by nearly every guy there. She had even danced with one particular hottie, and had felt his cock thru his thin slacks on the dance floor. She had a wild side, but it had been years since her ice-cold husband had taken real notice of her; he was always away on business trips, or schmoozing clients. The guys were wrapping up their measurements, when she asked them if they could look at her shower upstairs, she had just wondered if it was possible to add some more heads, she wanted to be soaked from all sides while in it.

Tom said he'd finish in the kitchen while BJ went upstairs with her. Sue got all tingly while walking ahead of BJ, and BJ made sure to walk a couple feet behind her so he could get a better view of her legs and ass. Once upstairs he looked at the shower, it was big with glass doors and a nice tile job, it also had a seat for shaving your legs or for anything else your mind could think of. BJ looked at the set up and he decided that with minimal damage to the beautiful tiles she could add several showerheads to the current unit. This pleased Sue and she asked for him to add it to the estimate.

Suddenly she felt her foot slip from under her and in an instant she was on her back looking up at BJ. My gosh, are you ok? He asked. Stooping down to help her up she nodded yes and held her head, she banged it on the floor when she slipped, looking down at the puddle she left when the doorbell rang. BJ helped her to her bed, and got her and extra pillow from the other side of the bed and propped her head up. She thanked him for his kindness, but BJ was mostly noticing how high her robe had ridden up her legs, a couple more inches and he would see everything. He offered to get her some Ice, but she said she just needed to lie for a second, and could he just keep her company.

He smiled and said of course and she smiled back, she didn't know if it was the dizziness in her head or just her constant horniness, but she decided she had to have this man, now. She bent her leg at the knee, allowing her robe to continue sliding down her thigh. BJ looked down at her leg, and saw her bare thigh slowly being revealed. He then felt her hand on his upper thigh, looking down at her she smiled and whispered come here.

He leaned in and kissed her slowly, her lips were soft and moist, her tongue darted into his mouth and he slipped his tongue into her. She moaned softly as her hands ran over the outline of his cock thru his jeans. BJ put his hand down on her warm thigh, feeling her smooth skin as he ran his hand slowly toward her robe. Sue made no move to resist as his hand ran over her trimmed sex, his finger feeling her warmth and a little dampness. She rubbed him harder in response to his touch and soon was fumbling with his belt and zipper. BJ ran his hand up her body, opening her robe and letting him glimpse at her large breasts. She looked amazing; he thought to himself, he couldn't believe this was happening. He took a second to pull his shirt off over his head leaving his bare chest and Sue had gotten his pants unzipped by this time. He stood for a moment and let his pants fall to the floor and kicked off his shoes and sock as she sat up and watched him. She gasped at his toned body and eyed his semi-hard cock, she licked her lips and patted the bed for him to lie down.

Once on the bed her hand ran over his thick member, and she kissed him deeply as she began to jerk his cock to life. She leaned down and licked his cock from base to tip, he was a good size maybe 7 inches and thick and she liked how his balls were trimmed. She then sucked him deep, getting all of his cock inside her, her lips brushing up to his short hair. Sue groaned and she sucked him hard and started to really bob up and down, letting out some spit to make his cock nice and wet. She had always enjoyed giving oral; it had been awhile since she had really sucked a man. His hands ran over her hair as she bobbed up and down, on her hands and knees her ass in the air. It felt amazing, BJ hadn't been sucked like this since he was single, having married a year before to a girl who thought sex was something you did on birthdays and anniversaries.

Sue got BJ's cock extremely hard and thick with her oral talents, she felt herself getting excited by this strange man in her bed. As she sucked him deep she reached back with her hand and touched her soaking pussy, fingering her clit for just a few seconds she exploded in orgasm. BJ sat up and ran his hand over her breasts, pinching her nipples, then leaning over and running his finger next to hers on her clit. He fingered her wet pussy as she continued to deep throat his cock. BJ looked up to see Tommy watching them smiling, his cock out and his hand around it stroking. BJ motioned for him to come into the room, and Tom nodded. Sue heard Tom's zipper coming down and his jeans hitting the floor, she came up form BJ's hard cock and turned to see Tommy walking toward her with his cock out and his shirt going off over his head. She smiled and said, "Mmmm, two dicks are much better than one!"

Tommy walked over and Sue grabbed his cock, turning from BJ and while Tommy was standing at the side of the bed she licked his cock head gently. BJ knelt behind her and slipped his finger deep inside her hot pussy, slowly finger fucking her while she sucked his co-workers dick. He then rubbed his own cock against her hot pussy and slid his cock in. Sue moaned deep over Tom's thick 6 inches as BJ slid inside her; she had never had two men at once and was enjoying it. She sucked harder on Tom, getting him rock hard as BJ started fucking her pussy deep, shoving her toward Tom's hot dick.

Sue was coming close to Cumming again as BJ started to really fuck her hard, her tits shaking with every thrust, Tom's cock deep inside her mouth as she tried to concentrate on both men at the same time. BJ rubbed her ass as he fucked her deep, holding her hips as he watched her ass shake and looking down at his cock sliding in and out of Sue's ass. Tom watched Sue's ass shake, this amazing site was turning him on. Tom put his hands on Sue's face and started to fuck her face back. Sue came hard, she moaned as much as she could with Tom's cock in her throat. Hearing Sue moan sent BJ over the top and he really pounded her wet pussy, and shot a hot load of cum deep inside her. Pulling his wet thick cock out of her, BJ collapsed to the bed. Sue was sucking Tom hard but she knew she wanted to feel his cock inside her too. She finally stopped sucking Tom and turned around still on her hands and knees and offered her dripping pussy to Tom, who was not tall enough to get a good angle on her, moved her farther on the bed and got on so he could fuck her from his knees. BJ lay there watching, feeling her breasts and nipples. Watching Tom's cock getting deeper and faster as he fucked her. BJ moved up to Sue and kissed her deeply, their tongues swirling around each other. She whispered to him how hot she was, she thanked him for fucking her so well, she wanted to suck his dick clean.

BJ smiled at this and a thought came to his head. He slide under her body headfirst so that he was positioned under her clit, a great view of Toms cock sliding in and out. He stuck his tongue out and began to lick her clit while Tom's dick was still fucking her hard. She almost screamed at the feeling of this, but she got so turned on she grabbed BJ's slick cock and started to suck it. She could taster his cum and hers on it, this turned her on more as she sucked and licked it back to life. Between BJ's tongue and Tom's pounding she was in heaven. When Tom felt BJ's tongue flicking over Sue's pussy and his cock he went off, exploding inside her, wave after wave of cum shooting deep inside her tight pussy. He finally pulled out shooting his last load of cum on her hot ass. BJ buried his tongue inside her pussy, which was leaking cum all over. Tasting her cum and both Tom's and his turned on BJ whose cock was now thick and hard again in Sue's mouth. She let him fuck her mouth as fast as she could handle it, soon they both exploded again in waves of an amazing orgasm.

Sue collapsed on her side, as cum ran down her chin and covered her lips. My god, she thought, I've never done something so wild, yet I've never felt so satisfied sexually. She looked at the two sweaty men on her bed, both of their hard bodies breathing heavily, having just fucked her so completely. She sat up looking at the two fine males before her, crawling over; she gave them both long hot kisses. Slowly they got up and put on their work clothes, getting their paperwork together, they told Sue she could expect the estimate in the mail in a couple days, although they may have to drop it off in person. She smiled at the thought, and BJ whispered in her ear, "I'm sure you'll love our offer!" As they walked out leaving her naked in the doorway she couldn't wait to get the check from her hubby and get those guys to work!

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

Great story, can't wait to hear more when the get to work. Maybe their crew can fuck her.

ezlay_2niteezlay_2niteover 19 years ago
Hot

Great story !!! Keep up the good work....

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Nurse CarrieĀ Local nurse exposes self and gets some.in Group Sex
The Adult Toy StoreĀ We went to Tampa and visited an adult toy store.in Group Sex
A Slut Is BornĀ She's double penetrated while her boyfriend watches.in Group Sex
Horny wife with three young studsĀ Her husband is filming it all.in Group Sex
The Party - JenniferĀ Jennifer's experience at the party.in Group Sex
More Stories