A Riverbank, Oral and Pleasure

Story Info
Her first oral experience.
867 words
3.88
8.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate camping, but somehow I let you convince me. I was thinking we would go to a campground with facilities and active enough to scare animals away. But no, you wanted alone time, so we are stuck here in the middle of nowhere. You take me exploring and we find the river. Once there you tell me he wants to taste me. You have always had this fantasy of having sex in public and teaching a young woman new things. You knew I'm not an exhibitionist, so this is a compromise.

I am embarrassed as this is something I have never done. I know people enjoy oral, but I worry I will somehow do something wrong. You can see my hesitation and start to slowly kiss me, caressing my body tenderly as you lean me back against the rocks in the riverbank. You tell me you'll be gentle and guarantee it will be the best I've ever had. You tell me the advantage of being with a man instead of boys is the pleasure they can give. Hearing no protests, you continue to explore my body with your hands and with your lips as you slowly undress me. I am now completely exposed, and you position yourself at my entrance. You are looking at my most intimate place and I blush as I feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

You tell me I am beautiful, and I have nothing to be ashamed of. You ask permission to continue as I feel your warm breath caressing my skin. I nod and close my eyes, surrendering myself to you. I can feel your tongue lightly touching my lips, gingerly exploring upwards towards my eager little clit. You are quite correct; this is the best I've ever felt. You grunt to match my moans as I enjoy the talents of your tongue. Slowly you enter me with the tip of your tongue and I start to buck my hips against you as I am rocked by my first real orgasm, leaving all others in the dust. I can feel your smile between my legs as you continue to work me with that talented tongue, riding out my climax and making sure I thoroughly enjoy.

You come up to kiss me and I can't taste me on your lips. Sweet and musky taste, quite different and intoxicating. You ask me how I liked it and I respond with a long passionate kiss. Wrap my legs around you, and ask if I can do something for you. You flash me that wicked smile I have always loved. you know, the one that makes me tingle, and tell me you have a few ideas.

You kiss me deeply as your hands roam my naked body. I help you out of your clothes and you press your now naked body to mine. Grabbing on to my buns to pull me to you for a kiss. You hold on to me tightly trying to decide where to go next. The possibilities are endless, but you don't care as long as we are together. I ask you to let me go, I'll take charge for now. You smirk at me but comply with my request curious as to what I have in mind. I switch places with you, it's your turn to be against the rocks. I tease you slowly placing kisses up and down your body. Coming ever closer to your throbbing member without actually touching. You are growing frustrated and start thrusting closer to me. I take you into my mouth, putting an end to your torture. Licking up and down your shaft slowly. I love the taste of you and take my time to savor it. Then I gently squeeze your balls as I start taking you deeper down my throat. Your moaning your approval of my movements and warn me if I keep it up you will cum in my mouth. I reluctantly withdraw your dick out of my mouth and let you go with a little kiss right on the tip. I let you take over again eager to know how you want to finish this.

We switch places again and I beg you to get inside me. You laugh with real glee in your eyes and eagerly comply. I am wet, tight and ready for you. You take your time, slowly entering me and savoring the feeling of each thrust. With slow but firm strokes you bring me to orgasm. Moaning loudly as my pussy spasms around your manhood. You are starting to lose control now and start pounding harder. I love the pleasure mixed with pain as you become more rough with each stroke. I am screaming out with each thrust as I climax one more. You can hold it anymore and with one final forceful thrust release your seed deep within me.

You kiss me deeply, completely satisfied. You ask If I enjoyed my lesson in sex with a real man and I answer jumping to your arms and kissing you deeply. Of course I did, I tell you, no one ever made me feel like you have. I look forward to learning more from you.