A Roll in the Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers

Now with her pussy contracted on the head of his cock, trying to pull her young husband inside her. Finally he took pity on her and gave her more. Pressing her against the ground, he wiggled his hips and sent his shaft deeply inside her and it was an act she was thrilled with. She loved being filled by him, and enjoyed the warmth that spread throughout her body leaving her in a complete loss of control. She was overwhelmed by his size, forgetting how fulfilled she felt when the two of them where coupled as one. With his big hands around her slender waist, his hard thighs pressing into her, Amy reacted by arching up further to him, offering him more of her...all of her, and he took what she gave him with abandon.

"God you're one hot wife," he said, then he began driving the full, hard length of his cock into her, letting his balls slap against her, spanking her with them, easing off and then thrusting forward again. His hips snapped against her, forcing her into his rhythm, a rhythm Amy loved. She dug her nails into the soil as far as she could plunging her fingers, and thrust back against him, moving with him, loving the speed and exhilaration of their lovemaking under such a fabulous and picturesque place. Her heart was also racing and her breath was ragged despite years of playing tennis. To be so taken, so smitten, so fucked breathless that it was incomprehensible and only to be explained away as the exhilaration of having someone make love to her who had vowed his devotion to her in front of God, family and friends.

She started to contract around him in the way men love best when they were the deepest they could be inside her. She squeezed as hard as she could, loving the ache building within her. The walls of her pussy opened and closed on him like a fist. He lifted her up off the blanket feeling the mass of the ground below it as it absorbed the dew of the nightfall and radiated it back out onto her nude body as Scott plunged into her from above. No matter how hard he took her, Amy felt so small in his grip, loving his tender roughness. She melted into his embrace as he kissed the curve of her neck, nibbled endlessly on her earlobes and used his tongue to lick along the ridge of her shoulder, the smell of the freshly overturned soil a hundred yards away hitting her flaring nostrils as he did so.

Then there was the shudder, a shudder she had felt many times, but not with so much guttural force and not with a man that was now the father of her child. Knowing Scott's pleasure could no longer be withheld, Amy felt it jettison inside of her. It was a warm; sticky sensation that filled up her womb and made her swoon with enjoyment just as she reached her own powerful climax. With the realization of what monumental results could stem from such mutual climaxes, Amy realized the two of them were throwing caution to the wind from their unprotected sex, but that thought was quickly lost with the rush of euphoria that came from her own pent up release.

Amy was a little sore as she felt her husband withdraw from deep within her sex. Secretly she wished he would have allowed himself to go completely soft before pulling it out of her, but as she heard it make an audible pop, she knew there was no way he could read her mind. Still she had no qualms about what her and Scott had just done even though it was a few weeks earlier then what her gynecologist had suggested. The love, passion and intimacy had instantly been brought back into their marriage and Amy knew it was exactly what she needed. With beautiful baby girl, a wonderful husband and a rekindled sex life, Amy felt grounded and wholesome as never before.

Looking down at her husband, Amy was not surprised that her husband was nearly asleep. He had gotten up hours before dawn and had fixed the plow by welding it so that he could start plowing at first light. Now with the sunshine falling down brightly upon their nude bodies, a gently breeze making it bearable and the passion he had just put into their lovemaking, Amy could see the exhaustion in him.

"Are you okay Amy? I was trying to go easy on you, but it's been awhile and I got a little excited."

"I'm a little sore, but since this is the first time since having a baby, that is to be expected. It's okay though, I needed it. We needed it."

"That's good, but while I hate to get up but I supposed if I am ever going to finish plowing..."

"I know, but I need a few minutes more with you", she said as she placed her feet into his lap. Scott nodded and took her bare feet into his hands and was rubbing her arches in the long, soft strokes Amy always loved. Now it was Amy who found herself falling asleep, but through slits in her eyes smiled as she watched a breeze roll the grass over in and endless wave that sped towards the house, skipped over the house and barnyard, and picked up on the field on the other side and kept running across that pasture until it rolled out of sight. With the manly scent of her husband's lips still on her lips, and the taste of wine and cheese intermingling as well, Amy was completely content as a farmwife.

"You know we probably should have used something huh? I was just thinking, my Mom had me eleven months after having my sister."

"Like what, a condom?"

"I guess."

"Well you are not using a condom with me Scott. I'm your wife and I would give birth to thirteen of your children if I had to," she said as she reached over and gave him another passionate kiss that lingered for another ten seconds.

Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers