A Roll of the Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Nancy from over her knees, seeing that she had both breasts in hand was was pinching her nipples. Her eyes as she looked at me over the soft mounds of her breasts were hooded and eager. Putting one hand on each knee, I pushed them up and apart, slowly, never taking my eyes from Nancy's. When both feet were up on the edge of the bed, I pushed sideways until her legs were spread all the way. A delicate scent reached me, and my mouth watered in anticipation as I realized that I was smelling Nancy's aroused pussy.

I winked at her and then finally lowered my gaze between her legs.

Her pussy, just as I knew it would be, was perfect -- downy red hair shrouding red lips slightly protruding and almost dripping with her aroused moisture. I moved my face closer, breathing deeply of her armoa, and then I kissed lightly at the inside of first on leg and then the other. Her breathing was growing more rapid and she shuddered lightly at the touch of my lips.

Unable to control myself any more, I moved my face to within inches of her dripping cunt. I blew lightly at her clit, and then ran my finger up the lenghth of her slit. I stroked the wet finger gently over Nancy's exposed clit and she shuddered again and barked out a harsh, "Fuck!"

I licked then at my finger and the taste of her drove all thought from my head. I practically dove at her pussy, my tongue lapping at her opening like a kid at a popsicle. My arms found their way around her legs and my thumb was soon perched lightly on her clit, teasing her with pressure and slight movements as I continued to lick and suck at the juciest, most beautiful vaginal lips I had ever encountered. I stopped briefly to suck Nancy's clit into my mouth, and the sounds of pleasure she made brought a smile to my face. I was hard again already, my cock now bumping into the bed frame as I bent between Nancy's legs and feasted on her hot, hot pussy.

Still sucking on her clit, I slowly inserted a finger into her pussy. Her breath hitched as I did so, and I reveled in the hot, wet tightness engulfing my finger. I pulled back and inserted another, again to sounds of approval. I slowly finger-fucked at her pussy while I sucked at her clit and Nancy began to mutter, "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god."

Withdrawing my fingers, I licked again at her lips before burying my tongue deep into the musky heat of Nancy's pussy. Bobbing my head back and forth while holding my tongue rigid, I tongue-fucked at the best-tasting pussy I had ever had the pleasure of eating. I massaged her clit with my thumb while I did so, and Nancy's hands found my head, and her fingers wound deep into my hair.

"Lick my asshole," she gasped, and without missing a beat I lowered my head a few degrees and brought my tongue against the tight bud of her ass. "Oh shit! Oh fuck!" she exclaimed, as my thumb drew small circles over her clit and my tongue danced lightly over the pucker of her anus. "Shit fuck! You are so hot, baby! God, you are making me come, oh Jesus!"

Hearing that I pulled back long enough to sink my fingers deep into her pussy again and, pulling them free brought my now sopping middle finger back to the entrance of Nancy's asshole.

Sensing my plan, Nancy began to keen wordlessly. Taking that as a sign of approval, I again placed my mouth over her clit and, while sucking and tongueing it, pressed my finger against Nancy's asshole. AS lubed with her juices as my finger was, it slid past the opening tightness with relative ease, and as it sank deeper Nancy's keening cut off into sharp, gasping breaths, through which she was able to gasp, "I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh yeah baby I am COMING!"

And her legs suddenly clamped shut over my head, and I was trapped, my tongue still pressed against her clit and my finger still buried in her ass. She shook and rocked and I did my best to keep both finger and tongue moving until her legs slowly relaxed and her knees splayed apart.

Nancy and I both were gasping for breath as I slid up beside her on the bed and gathered her in my arms. We kissed and her tongue probed my mouth for her own pussy juices.

"Oh my god," Nancy said, at last breaking the kiss. "I haven't come that hard in years. You are a miracle, baby. A fucking miracle."

I grinned. "I was inspired to greatness. You are so hot I could spend weeks between your legs, just eating you out. You taste so good..." I reached down between her legs and probed gently at her still running pussy. She giggled and shifted on the bed, and then watched me bring my wet fingers back up to my mouth. "Yum," I said.

"Fuck that makes me hot," she said.

"Me too," I said, reaching down again. This time I brought my fingers up and held them in front of Nancy. Without any hesitation she sucked them into her mouth, her tongue running over my fingers and gathering all of her juices.

"You're right," she said after pulling my fingers free. "I do taste pretty good." She grinned, and I grinned back. Then she glanced down and her eye was caught by my still hard cock.

"My my," she said. "All ready to go with that lovely fellow again, are we?"

"You get me fucking hot baby," I said, gripping my cock and stroking it suggestively. Nancy wrapped her hand around mine and met my eyes.

"What are we going to do about that, do you think?" she asked me softly.

"I don't know," I said, replacing my hand with hers on my cock. "Maybe there's someone we could call?"

She chuckled. "Like who? Room service? No, hun. I think we've got all the components we need right here in this room."

"Not to mention that any room service at this place is likely to be more frightening than helpful."

She giggled and stopped her stroking of my cock, gripping it tightly in her fist. She leaned up on an elbow over me, and stared deep into my eyes.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, matter-of-factly. "I want you to fuck me with this gorgeous cock of yours. I want you inside of me. Right now."

I leaned up and kissed her, and then I pressed her back upon the bed and maneuvered myself between her legs. And as her hands gripped mine, and my penis slid slowly into the hot, wet heaven of her vagina, our eyes stayed locked together, and I uttered a formal and heart-felt apology to Lady Luck for *ever* having called her a bitch.

12