A Romantic Dinner for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I've been looking all over for you," he said kissing her neck, "you ready to get outta here?"

"See, I told you my man was looking for me," Julia said to the woman sitting next to them. She tuned to Jake and gave him a wet open mouthed kiss, her tongue plunging past his lips.

"This is Izzy," Julia told him when she'd broken the kiss, "she was nice enough to buy me a drink. She was asking if I wanted to go back to her room and have a night cap."

Izzy looked him up and down. She made no attempt to conceal the fact that she was checking him out. Her eyes were the color of creamy coffee. Her blue dress looked as though it could have been painted on. She had a figure like a model, and Jake could see no signs of bra or panty lines. Her skin tone had a natural tan hue to it, as if from years of daily exposure to a tropical sun. The familiarity of this woman burned at his mind. He scrambled to recall where he could have ever seen her before.

"If you want to come too you're more than welcome. Two's a party but three's a night of fun!" she said. Her voice had an accent that he couldn't place. Jake's best guess was Brazilian, but he couldn't be sure.

One of his greatest fantasies was a word or two from becoming a reality. All he had to do was have Julia finish her drink and he knew he'd spend the next few hours fucking his wife and this gorgeous woman. All she had to do was knock back her drink and he'd be watching her have her first bisexual experience with this exotic goddess.

"What'dya think babe?" Julia asked, her eyes sparkling with a mixture of lust and Amaretto liquor.

Playing the role to the hilt Jake said, "That's an offer that we are regretfully going to have to refuse tonight. We need to get an early start tomorrow."

Pouting, Izzy reached for Julia's napkin and scrawled her name and number below the one already there. "The next time you're in the neighborhood, give me a call," her accent sending a shiver of excitement down his spine.

Izzy leaned forward and planted a delicate kiss on the corner of Julia's mouth where cheek meets lip. Her red lips were parted so slightly, not puckered. Her mouth barely touched Julia's lips and cheek before she slid off the barstool and disappeared into the crowd.

Jake stood staring at his wife to ensure the image of a stunning brunette kissing her was burned into his mind forever. Grabbing the napkin with the two names and numbers he read it. Tim was the guy's name. His writing was messy but clean enough to read the name and his digits. The woman had written Izabel G. Jake's mind reeled. Now he knew where he'd seen her before. That woman was Izabel Goulart the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model; and if she wasn't then she was an identical twin or a clone. He would have bet his life on it. For a minute his mind strayed to what could have been. Coming to his senses he lead Julia by the hand through the growing crowd towards the exit, suddenly sure that the ninety second walk to their room was going to take an eternity.

Jake fumbled the key card from his pocket and dropped it. Picking it up he swiped it and they hurried through the door. Julia walked straight to the bed and turned to face him.

"You win," she said as she slipped off her dress. She sat on the bed and slid herself backwards until she was lying with her head on the pillows.

"Come get your winnings," she purred, her left hand sliding between her parted legs.

"So what's my prize?" he asked, shedding his clothes as he crossed the room. Jake slid onto the bed next to her and took her right breast into his mouth, as his hand massaged the other.

"Oh God...." Julia moaned, the combination of her middle finger sliding in and out of her pussy and Jake's attention to her tits being too powerful to keep quiet.

Jake propped himself on his arm and watched her masturbate. This was a prize unto itself, as Julia never masturbated without encouragement from him, and even then it was as rare as a blue moon.

Her eyes were closed as she frigged herself. She slid her right hand up her body and rubbed her tits as she worked herself towards orgasm. Her gasps and moans were coming closer together as her orgasm grew nearer.

Opening her eyes she looked up at his staring form. "You can join in any time you want ya know!"

"No no...I'm enjoying this too much. Keep going." Jake stood next to the bed and slowly stroked himself as she fingered her west pussy.

She closed her eyes again. "Thank you," she moaned, "that was one of the most arousing experiences ever..."

"I told you that you would have people after you," Jake answered her, "that guy was young too. I'm sure that made you feel twice as good."

"Oh it did...OH!...but she was amazing...mmmmm...that was the sexiest thing ever"

"Excuse me?" Jake said in shock. Julia had never expressed any interest in another woman, with one exception. After much prodding, she conceded to Jake one night that given the chance she would indeed fuck Julia Roberts. She emphasized fuck as opposed to make love.

"I'd have fucked her," Julia moaned through gritted teeth. Jake could see she was very close to cumming. He moved quietly to the curtains and peered through them. The parking lot was a hive of activity, the headlights from a car pulling into an empty spot in front of their room danced across the far wall. Quietly he drew them open.

"Are you serious?" he answered incredulously.

"Mmmm hmmm...I wanted her badly....there was just something about her," she groaned, her breath coming quicker now, "It was like she was the physical embodiment of sex, and everything sexual. I can't explain it. It was like she had cast a spell on me...ohhhhh yessss.....I'm sure you know what I mean right?....Oh fuck....I'm cummmminng!!!" Julia's hips were thrusting up at her hand as she came.

Jake glanced at the window and saw what he had been hoping for. A couple had stepped from the car that had pulled into the empty space outside their room and had seen Julia in action as they walked past. They stood on the sidewalk, about seven feet from their window clearly enjoying the show.

He climbed onto the bed between her legs and guided his aching member to her wetness. With one thrust his balls were resting against her ass, his steel like cock buried in her to the hilt.

"Ohhh yes!!!" Julia screamed. She dug her nails into his back as he slowly pumped her. Moaning encouragements to him to fuck her she glanced at the window and saw the couple staring at them. Remembering Jake's "prize" she acted like she hadn't seen them.

Looking into his face she huskily asked, "You knew they were watching didn't you?"

"Mmmm hmmm," he groaned in reply, the hot wetness of her pussy drawing all of his attention.

Julia held his face with both hands and kissed him forcefully. "This is your prize so let's make it a good one!" She pulled him down to her, and then rolled him to her left. She rode him this way of another five minutes; sitting up on him and running her hands through her curly brown hair.

As she rose and fell on his dick, Julia was again overcome with the need to do things she had never done before. As exciting as the bar had been, flirting with strangers and getting their number, this exhibitionism dwarfed it. Julia could swear that she could physically feel the couple's eyes roaming her bare body. She knew when they were looking at her ass. The feeling of being on display, of being watched was more intoxicating than any drink she had ever had. It was as if a secret door inside her had been ripped from its hinges and tossed aside, exposing her inner exhibitionist and finally setting it free!

Leaning down to Jake she felt his hands on her ass spreading her cheeks, providing a perfect view of her puckered anus and Jake's cock pistoning in and out of her cunt to their audience on the sidewalk.

"Let's give them a show they'll never forget," she whispered in his ear before she slid herself off of his cock.

She spun herself around and settled her wet pussy above his mouth. She lay along his body to the right so that they could watch her lick his cock like a lollipop. Julia had never given Jake a blow job during sex, or after he had been in her. Before tonight the idea of tasting herself had been near revolting to her, but now things were different.

Julia stoked him slowly while licking along the length of his six and a half inch shaft. Each time she got to the top she trailed her tongue around the head of his cock before taking him in for a brief suck. She moaned around his cock as his tongue entered her pussy.

Jake's mind was staggered again. In all their years together Julia had never taken him in her mouth after he'd been in her pussy. He wasn't complaining by any means, on the contrary he was beginning to think he had awakened a sexual beast that had been hiding in his wife.

With gusto he attacked her pussy, opting to start with a straight tongue fucking. He swallowed every drop of her juice that flowed into his mouth. He could feel her licking him like a Popsicle and knew she was putting on a show for their viewers. Normally she was all business when she gave him head, and attacked his cock like a starving woman, driving him quickly to orgasm. With his tongue probing her wetness, he savored the slow sensual oral ministrations of his wife, the first stirrings of his coming orgasm causing him to moan into her sex.

Julia felt his cock twitch, the sign he was close to cumming. Not wanting him to cum in her mouth again she stopped. Pulling herself regretfully from his mouth she straddled his hips in a reverse cowgirl, his cock standing erect and snuggled between her wet pussy lips. Quickly rising on her legs she guided him to her wet opening. The combination of his saliva and her juices had him slip right in as she sunk down onto his rock hard member.

She moved so quick that he cried out in pleasure when she sank down on his cock, the sensation akin to warm silk gripping his cock. "Oh God," he yelled as she moved along his shaft, rising and falling quickly. His hands settled on her hips as she continued to ride him.

Julia cupped her tits and closed her eyes, concentrating on the pleasure of his cock filling her again and again. She rode him for all she was worth, her tits bouncing under her hands. Her orgasm was powerful. She leaned forward onto her hands to brace herself, "I'm cummming," she yelled as sparkles of light appeared before her closed lids. Her moans and whimpers growing in intensity as she came harder than she had ever cum before.

She had to know if they were still there. On her hands and knees, his cock still inside of her, she opened her eyes and looked out the window. They still had their audience, and they in turn were offering a much more limited show. The man had his arm wrapped around his girl, with his other hand down the front of her pants. From the look on her face, Julia was certain she was getting the finger fucking of a life time. Julia smiled at them and winked, suddenly wanting them to know with out a doubt they were being given a show knowingly.

Turing to look at Jake she said over her shoulder, "Come fuck me baby. I want to feel you cumming in me." She wiggled her hips from side to side, his cock still buried in her.

Jake slid out from behind her and entered her from behind. Looking out the window he saw that there audience had moved closer and were now no more than an arms length from the window. He could also see that the woman appeared to be close to orgasm herself, her man working her over manually.

Grabbing Julia's hips be began pounding away, slamming his cock deeply into her again and again. He knew her tits would be rocking from his efforts. He was certain her face would be contorted into the fuck face he loved; her eyes scrunched into a half lidded dreamy gaze, her mouth parted as her moans escaped.

"Unnggghh.....yesss....oh yesss....fuck me baby.....fuck me harder," she cried out as Jake took her from behind.

Julia looked at the window and saw the couple staring intently at them; the woman's hand had disappeared into his pants now. It was too much for her to handle as she came again, "Come on baby....cum in me....ughhhhhh YESSSSS I'M CUMMMIIINNNG"

With a final thrust Jake gripped her ass cheeks in his hands and thrust himself into her as deeply as he could. Hic cock erupted in orgasm. He felt himself shooting deep inside her. He cried out in ecstasy as he continued squirting his semen into her. He felt as though his dick had literally exploded, the power of his orgasm overwhelming him. He collapsed to his right, and pulled Julia over with him, so he wouldn't slip from her yet.

They lay panting for another minute before they were startled by a rap on the window. Looking up they saw the couple wave to them and mouth the words, "Thank you" before turning and leaving.

Julia slid from Jake's arms and felt his semi erect cock slip from her wetness. She crossed the room and drew the blinds before returning to the bed and his arms. Facing him now she kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"I love you," she uttered, her heart filled with an even greater love for her man than she had ever felt before, "I love you so much."

He returned her kiss and said, "I love you too." Looking at his watch he realized that they still had time before they needed to be home.

Kissing the top of her head he asked, "Do you want to go double or nothing? We could go over to J.T. Maxie's Bar & Grill and see who tries to pick you up there..."

"I don't know. If we go over there, who knows what's going to happen. If we head home now I think you can cash in your second prize tonight..."

He was a little confused. "Uhh, second prize? I picked the "let someone see us prize". I'm sure I could get the butt sex prize if went across the street though..."

"Nope, that wouldn't happen. There's no way we could do that twice in one night, especially after it being our first time."

Now he was completely lost. "What are you talking about?"

Julia sat up and grinned down at him. "Two people tried to pick me up at the lounge, so as I see it, you earned them both."

The words she spoke brought his cock back to life. Seeing him grow hard again Julia laughed. "I knew that would get you up again."

"You mean..."

"Yes, I mean when we get home, you get to butt fuck me....but you have to take it slow ok. Let's hit the shower again and get out of here."

They washed and dressed at a leisurely pace, enjoying the hot water from the shower as long as they could. They checked out with the excuse that they had gotten a call from home and left.

Driving home they talked about the amazing night they had experienced and the fun that awaited them later.

Julia felt another urge of naughty course through her as they drove. Slipping the straps of her dress off her shoulders she slid the dress down and off, tossing it into the back seat.

"I hope you can concentrate on the road," she purred as she ran her hands over her naked body.

Jake failed miserably. For every second he looked at the road he spent three looking at her. As he reached for her bare leg, red flashing lights lit up the night behind him.

"Oh fuck," Julia said as he pulled the Jeep to the side of the road. Her dress had landed beyond her reach. Even if she unbuckled, the officer would see her climbing buck ass naked into the back seat.

Looking at Jake she shrugged her shoulders and said, "Oh well."

A minute after pulling over the officer was at his window. Lowering it a deep voice asked, "License and registration please."

Jake retrieved his wallet and pulled out his license. He handed it to the officer and turned to Julia. "Can you get the registration please?"

The officer played his flashlight beam through the Jeep, stopping on Julia's naked form going through the glove box.

Having found the registration she leaned across Jake. Her firm tits and naked body fully exposed, she reached towards the open window with the registration in hand. "Good evening officer," she said with a smile.

12