A Romantic Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straddled you and spread one leg to the side, with one knee on the bed. I never lost contact with your prick. I rubbed it between the lips of my pussy. You let me take the lead. I put about an inch into me. I continued to look into your eyes. I began to ride you rod and it slowly began to sink further inside me. You were beginning to loose control so you started to meet me thrust for thrust. I fucked you for several minutes as your rod sank deeper and deeper. When at last I finally sunk your rod all the way in, I gasped and my eyes widened. My ass touched your legs and my crotch. I began to ride you, pulling up several inches and getting another grip on your cock and settling down again. I could hear the action, as the flesh of my pussy caressed your cock, and the surrounding wetness. My vaginal walls made a sucking sound as I moved up and down and you met each thrust. My tits bobbled as I rode you. You reached up to caress them. Occasionally, you would cup my globes loosely so that my nipples would just graze the palms of your hand. The folds of my pussy surrounded the head and shaft of your rod. We both began to fuck faster.

Our bodies moved together, faster and harder. The strokes became longer and deeper. My hair fell around my face. There was sheen of sweat on my upper lip and my tits. I reached behind and grabbed your balls and rolled them in my hand. I began to rock harder. I shuddered and had a series of intense orgasms. You began to unload spurt and spurt of cum inside me. You filled me up and I'm sure you felt the solution dripping out of me onto your legs. I collapsed on you, with my pussy spread open over the base of your dick. As I lay on your chest, your cock softened and slipped out of my cum-filled pussy. I rolled off, with one leg still draped over you. This would be a night I would always remember. I curled up in your arms to cherish the time we had left together. I couldn't believe all that had happened. I didn't care; I just wanted to stay there, with you, forever.

12