A Romantic Evening

Story Info
Couple gets cozy in front of the fire.
600 words
3.13
18k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was snowing heavily in our little town that night. He and I decided to spend a romantic evening at home, alone. He built a fire and poured the wine. Candles were lit everywhere. It was perfect. I knew it would be a night to remember. I decided to slip into my little black nightie he bought me for my birthday. I had done everything right. Freshly shaven pussy, sensuous oils rubbed into every inch of my skin.

I looked perfect. I took one last look in the mirror and I knew I was set. I walked out into the living room and sat in front of the fire on the blanket he had laid out. I stared into the fire, daydreaming of what was to come. He came into the room a few minutes later, wearing only his sexy little boxers. The firelight danced on his skin. I could tell he used the same oils as I did only minutes earlier. God he looked so sexy standing there in the candlelight. He walked over to the blanket and sat down next to me. He picked up two glasses of wine and handed one to me. He held up his glass to mine.

"To a romantic evening... " I said as our glasses clinked together. We downed the wine in seconds. We knew what we wanted and we were going to get it. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly. He slowly pushed me onto the blanket as I gladly returned the kiss. A lot of times I was the dominant in our relationship, a lot of times he was. Tonight was one of those times. The fire crackled as we began to make out heavily, our tongues engaged an a sensuous dance. He could tell I was getting more and more aroused and I could feel a bulge growing in his boxers. I wanted him-bad. And I let him know.

I broke our kiss and looked into his eyes.

"Make love to me..." I whispered slowly.

"Yes, my angel..." He said softly and lifted the little black nightie from my body. He gazed at my naked body. From my perfect breasts to my bare, pink pussy, glistening with tiny drops of moisture. I helped him out of his boxers and marveled at his large love tool standing at attention. I laid on my back, staring up at him, his eyes sparkling with lust. He leaned over me and kissed me again, the tip of his cock poking at the entrance to my love canal. I moaned softly as he entered me. Inch by inch, until he filled me completely, his sac resting against me. He lifted his hips up and slammed back into me with his cock. His pace quickening.

"Mmmm... " He moaned. With every downward thrust, I shouted out in pleasure, so close to my climax. My hips were bucking against his. We were moving as one. Every inch of my being was filled with passion. We were both sweating now- partly because of the fire, partly because of raw passion. Our eyes were locked on one another. He leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"I'm so close baby... so close... " I moaned a response as a monster orgasm rocked my body. His cock jerked and he shot his load into my depths. He collapsed onto my heaving chest and whispered a breathily "I love you angel" into my ear.

"I love you... " We lay there for what seemed like hours. I knew it would be a night to remember...