A Romantic Evening

Story Info
A romantic dinner followed by an expression of love.
1k words
3.6
21.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gemsy21
gemsy21
8 Followers

They sat staring at each other across the dinner table, watching each other in the flicker of the candlelight, she'd spent all day preparing this romantic dinner and everything had gone perfectly. She took his hand and led him away from the table into the living room, which she had also prepared the sofa surrounded by candles. She told him to sit on the sofa and make himself comfortable while she went to get the dessert. He saw the look in her eyes as she returned with a tray containing a bowl of fresh strawberries and a can of cream and a block of ice cream.

She placed the tray on the small wooden table and sat on the sofa next to him, he smiled, leant over and gave her a slow, long linger kiss which she responded to just as gently as she started to slowly undo his shirt pulling it off him and throwing it to the floor. He did the same to her pulling her top off over her head to reveal the red lacey bra that barely covered her breasts. He caressed them gently as she undid his belt and his trousers, he stood up to remove them leaving on his tight boxers which emphasised his cock hardening inside. She stood and pushed him gently back onto the sofa, standing infront of him letting her short skirt slide to the floor as she gracefully stepped out of it revealing a thong which matched her bra.

She picked up a strawberry and sensually placed it to his lips, he responded by taking it into his mouth as she picked up the can of cream and playfully squirted it over his chest slowly licking it off again, running her warm tongue over his nipples as she gently traced the outline of his hard cock with her soft fingers over his boxers, it responded by growing even bigger and harder. He reached around behind her and unclipped her bra allowing the straps to fall down her arms before removing it, letting her tits fall free licking each of her nipples in turn as she let out a soft moan. He reached over to the table and got a spoonful of ice cream placing it to her lips as she licked it off of the spoon teasingly, getting another he took it to her lips again stopping just before he reached them and letting the ice cream drip from the spoon falling onto her tits. Repeating this until her tits were covered in the cold ice cream making her nipples hard. He began to spread it around with his tongue his tongue flicking over her nipples as she felt the sensation of his warm tongue mixing with the cold ice cream, her hand pulling his hard cock from his boxers as she slowly ran her finger nails up and down it before starting to stroke it softly and gently while he licked all the ice cream from her tits.

Standing again he removed his boxers, his cock springing up, pulling her to her feet he pulled her tight against him his hands stoking her arse feeling her tits cool and sticky from the ice cream pressed hard against his chest he kissed her again, more passionately this time, as he started to slide her thong down over her arse and down her legs until they fell to the floor where she stepped out of them.

She knelt on the floor infront of him his cock just above her face as she took the cream and squirted it all over his cock as she started to suck and lick it all off running her tongue up and down the length of his cock gently massaging his balls. She flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock before taking just the head into her mouth and sucking softly looking up into his eyes the whole time. Taking more of his cock into her mouth sucking harder as he let out a moan her tongue running around and around his cock while she sucked it. Not wanting to cum yet he pulled his cock out of her mouth and laid her back on the soft rug infront of the fire.

He picked up the cream and squirted it over her whole body sucking it off of her nipples before licking downwards as she felt his hard cock pressed against her body. He licked down to her pussy which was already hot and wet as he licked the cream from it, taking a strawberry and pushing it just into the opening of her pussy, watching her face the whole time he was doing it, her head back, her eyes closed in pleasure. He put his hands under her arse in order to lift her pussy to his mouth as he ate the strawberry out of her pussy, taking another one and running it over her nipples and down her body before that too was placed in her pussy, a little deeper than the last one leaving it there while he went back to her nipples sucking them into his mouth nibbling them gently. Kissing back down her body to her pussy once more so he could eat the strawberry from there. Swirling his tongue around her clit he could hear her moans getting louder and her breathing faster as he sucked her hard clit into his mouth placing it between his lips and humming softly. Pausing briefly to put some ice cream into his mouth to make his tongue cold before pushing his tongue deep into her pussy as she arched her back inorder to push him in deeper. His fingers quickly rubbing her clit while he fucked her pussy with his tongue wanting to taste her sweet cum, to feel it all over his face he reached up and played with her tits, his face buried in her pussy as her body started to shake and her breathing quickened even more as she started to cum on his tongue, her hot cum spreading over his face. This was to be the first of many orgasms for her that night.

gemsy21
gemsy21
8 Followers