A Romantic Quest for Love

Story Info
He meets a true lady.
4.4k words
4.5
24.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IceyFire, My most desired beautiful blue eyed love.

I wrote this story for you. I hope you enjoy it. It may be a little ruff around the edges. But has some honest feelings of, what strong romance can be felt by first encounters. Inspired by you because of you 08-08-03. Thank you, Tyler.

I found myself driving toward a place unknown. I needed to just explore as I traveled. looking for nothing more than a place to call home. That was a place where I could be content, secure, and wanted.

I was a good looking young man by all standards. Desired by many woman whom tried to make a relationship. For what ever the reasons to be given. I was looking for something more.

My past haunting me of lovers now gone and illicit sexual desires fulfilled to the extremes. I had spent the last years of my life never once indulging into a sexual situation. Not for the lack of opportunities but the desire for romance and love of a different level.

As I pressed onward in my journey. My heading was west into an area I never approached before in all my travels. I pass the Louisiana, Texas line. I recall a joke a Texan once asked, "Do you know why Texans have big thumbs?" As he places his hands so the thumbs alone slide down inside the front of his pants. Then wiggles his fingers. I think silly old man it wasn't even that funny to my self.

Beside that joke and the TV show Dallas. I knew very little about this huge state. I was born and raised in one of our Nations smallest states. Actually it is not even a state it is a Commonwealth. So I know how to "park" the "car" very well. Recently I had moved fifteen hundred miles away in two days notice, to family and friends. All to hide a broken heart and allow the one I loved. I hoped, to be happy with her decisions.

Pressing on about fourteen hours into my travels I come upon Houston. A twist of fate I know not. Much more like a twist of roads. But for sure this large metropolis road system sends me in a direction I was not planing.

Lucky for me time is not an issue and my out come is only to be determined. I am the owner of a construction company. This allows me time to travel weeks on end. Also keeps me in good shape along with a sweet looking tan. I end up in a small town north of Houston. Sixteen hours and nine hundred seventy-eight miles. I am over tired and look for a place to sleep.

The sign read Motel 6 no further I thought as I pulled up. I was going to retrieve some sleep then move on up to Dallas. Why not looked nice on TV to me. Then again so does Miami. It may have been a personal thing. Perhaps subliminal my Dad always wanted to experience "Dallas" never had the chance before he passed on. Life is twisted I thought as I lay my head down. Thankful for all I have, pleased with whom I have become.

I awoke late the next afternoon. Coming to my attention I needed some things I must have missed placed while loading the truck. I enter a market store and nonchalantly walk about the rows.

A young miss being polite to strike conversation asks, "Your not from around here are you?"

I thought to myself, "why me?" I responded quick but kind, "No" looking the other way avoiding eye contact. I moved polite but swiftly down the next row.

I was thinking to myself again why is it always the giggly girl. I don't want that, they can find a boy to play mind games with. And learn what they want on someone else's time. I was looking back over my shoulder stepping sideways. Then OUCH!

I am down on the ground It would seem I had made a big mistake. There was now apparent to me a woman squatting down low looking at lower shelf items just past the corner. I never saw her. I picked my self back up off my ass. Then move to check on her apologizing for my clumsy behavior. She did not appear to be hurt just not to thrilled by being knocked down. I offered my hand then held her hand as she prepared to stand up.

I gazed upon her as she rose. She had brilliant blond hair cut short at her neck, blue, blue eyes, she was my height and beautiful to look at. I took in her features she was a woman, I could feel the vibe of, she knew who she was. Her perfume was tantalizing to my senses. This woman was just a pure pleasure, pleasing to look at.

Pausing I viewed her figure and was slightly aroused by the womanly features set before my eyes. I was interested in knowing more. I introduced myself to her as I looked into her eyes. What passion overtook me as she said her name back.

Without any consideration I just asked, "Do you know of some place we might be able to get a coffee or something and just talk a little."

She said, "Oh no thank you I'm married I couldn't." Displaying her ring. I felt rather awkward now.

I explained, "I would still like to know of a place as I was not familiar with the area."

As she started to explain directions she stopped for a moment and, " Agreed a coffee might be nice. Have you ever been to the Cafe Texan?"

We entered the establishment? I was pondering in my own thoughts. What a beautiful woman, How lucky was some man to have her as his wife? I watched her move as we were seated. I knew she was married and all was good, just the same as. I respected her as a married woman. but being a man looking I yearned to hold her. No doubt in my mind I sexually wanted to embrace every inch of her being.

Ordering. We chatted about myself and what I was doing? We talked about her, what was important and about her family. What's, what? Just a lot of stuff.

Letting her guard down I could see her relationship at home was not one she desired any longer. Her reasons for doing so may have been out of love for others around her. She was certainly not selfish to her own needs. her beauty was no longer on the surface it was showing a deeper side of wanting and desire from inside. I felt for her and placed my hands on hers in a comforting gesture.

I was not intending it to be a move toward obtaining her.

She explained that she was ten years older than I. She didn't look it, but acted wonderfully mature. Grasping firmly into my hands. "What would a younger man be finding of interest in her?"

I knew right then I wanted this woman.

I responded clear and swift like a bird chirping in the fall, "I think you are beautiful and sensual. Stimulating to look upon, yet peacefully reassuring. I would not think a man like me could ever feel so enriched to be with a woman of such wisdom and grace. For surely you are the one mistaken thinking I would have no interest in you. I see you to be way out of my league. I yearn to experience what you know. Yet content just to be in your company for a short time if that is all you wish to offer."

Grinning pulls over the table as she kisses me lightly on the lips. Looking into my eyes at close range she says, "Thank you for the compliment it means a lot."

Pausing for that moment. I move into her lips with mine and kiss and hold my lips just touching hers awaiting to see her reaction. She kissed back gently, briefly. She captured my lower lip between her lips and released it as she moved back. I was left wanting more of her love. My stomach ached with pains of desire for her touch. We held hands for another moment or two.

Neither of us knew what to do next. This was not planned or even thought about an hour earlier, as I tumbled over her in the market store.

Then like thunder she stood up pulled my hand and said, "Lets go for a walk it's a beautiful day, will you join me?" I was bedazzled by the jovial burst coming from this woman.

"Of course I would, right now I would jump off a bridge with you if you lead the way." I commented.

We walked around this historic cemetery, and some older homes. This was a quaint town bearing marks of an older memory and yet covered by a new glow of prosperity in the community. Brick layered buildings with charm. Displaying their magnificent arched windows and awnings poised into the streets. A gigantic statue for Sam Houston donned in the back ground. And many old homes built out of love to protect their families. I could feel the foundation of this town all around me. I saw the pride in the people. I knew this town would be stronger than ever someday soon.

The afternoon sailed past in a moments notice. Each tick of the clock opened another bond between us. I enjoyed her company as we ate together.

She left for a moment to make an arrangement on the Phone.

I reminded Her I was in need of a place to sleep this evening and was not sure of even my location at this point.

After dinner we had arrived in front of this large white bed and breakfast. It was a home right out of the past Large hunter green doors and windows. High peaked roof held in place over the porch with tall slender pillars. An upper balcony with glass doors showing the charm of the home.

I checked in and had my room. She had waited with me to ensure I could sleep there before saying good bye.

She was a true lady. Looking at the stair case she was inquisitive to the decor of the next floor.

Creeping up slowly looking about, till a helper maid told her, "Miss only guests are permitted up stairs."

Hearing this and walking over I simply retorted, " It's certainly OK ma'am if my wife accompanies me to my room is it not?"

This Lady apologized for the mistake.

Chuckling we looked about the craftsmanship of the place as I opened the door to the room I was given.

She entered saying it was nice. I peered over and swung open the doors to the verandah.

Stopping in the door way for her to come and view with me.

We turned toward one another looking deeply into each other eyes. We kissed embracing a passionate hold on our lips.

She held me under my arms pulling my back toward her.

I held her neck with my left arm and placed my right hand on her waist. I felt her small tongue upon mine as they played a torturous love ballet. My mind was blank only concentrating on the feeling I now held in my arms.

I felt the curvature of her back from her shoulders to her waist.

She ran her hands down my back past my waist taking in to possession what was now willingly hers.

She grew bolder as the Kiss lingered moving her hands among my body. Slowly and steadily making me know where her hands had moved to and from.

I also traced over her figure with my hands feeling sensations through my finger tips.

With my left hand I now lowered my hand to the front of her neck sliding past and downward. The sensation of kissing and feeling her breast.

As she rubbed my front inner thigh.

Caused me to gently moan into her mouth. Kneading her breast I slid my other hand over her ass lightly feeling the crevice of her cheeks with the tips of my fingers. The Jean material accentuated the separation of her bottom.

We would look into one another's eyes with passion and care. Then close our eyes and drift into a lustful euphoria state.

I could feel her hand palming and squeezing my now erect penis through the material of my pants.

Then she moved to squeeze my buttocks, then rub firmly up the sides of my physique. She broke the kiss pulling at my tucked in shirt. Removing it about above my head.

She placed her hands onto my pectorals then ran her fingers through the hairs on my chest. Watching and admiring the muscles with each touch. On her finger tips she ran her nails down to my waist feeling the hair as she crossed my abdominal area. Breaking her watching eyes from my body. Lovingly looking into my eyes her hands undo the fastener to my pants.

I feel the zipper as it is pulled past the erection for her.

I lift firmly at her shirt and pull it above her head, as my pants hit the floor. Stepping on the back of my shoes I step out of them and the pants sliding them over on the floor. She kicks off her shoes as this all happened at he same time.

I kneel on one knee in front of her and gently kiss her belly button. My tongue feels deeper with more sensitivity as I unclasp her jeans and reaching around slide them over her hips and down to the floor as she steps out.

Her arms rest on my shoulders.

I kiss her stomach about with a gentle touch. Caressing her back side with anxious feelings of desire. Her panties are soft warm and silky to the touch. I hold her still, holding firmly to each side of her tantalizing ass. feeling her stomach with my nose I lower my head and kiss at the waist band of her underwear. Then bring myself to where my nose parts her vaginal lips behind the thin fabric. Slowly moving my nose up and down smelling her essence.

She grabs firmly to my hair, first adding inward pressure to her desires. Then pulling me to my feet slowly as I run my tongue up her figure and curving my trail at her neck before her lips.

I kiss firmly into her neck and up to her ear. Bite just oh so small just below the ear.

She is liking that

Still holding firmly onto my hair with her left hand she pulls back and down on my briefs with the other to no avail. While wrapping her left leg around my leg keeping me close.

I move and kiss her lips as she bites back on my lower lip in a wanting playful mood. I feel behind her and release her bra. slipping the straps off her shoulders.

She lowers her arms and drops the bra making her way down my body.

My hands feel her supple breast and momentary touch her nipples as they pass out of my reach.

Hooking her thumbs into the waist band of my underwear she lowers her body as she brings them to the floor.

I feel her hand sliding up my leg then cupping captures contentedly my testicles with a pleasuring hold.

Her other hand slides down my shaft and positions my erection into her mouth.

I feel the warm saliva and her tongue moving about.

She begins to massage my testicles with tenderness. Making sure I feel every bit of a man as her mouth caresses me with emotional love.

I want to pleasure her as well, but feel it is more important to allow her to give just as she has wanted to give for a long time. I can sense she has wanted to love a man with erotic pleasures uninhibited. It was she didn't have the man she wanted to love in her life. Now with years of desire built up she was wanting to pleasure me. In ways she only was dreaming about for so long.

She was feeling areas with her hands that sent shivers down my spine.

I placed my hand onto her head my fingers running through her hair. I told her I was about to cum. I could feel it on the edge.

She made no attempt to move

I uttered like a high pitched boy who just got pricked in the briar patch. "uh Ooh UH Uh uh,oh Oh OH, augh uumph!" I came! I could feel my cum spurt in strings of pressure. Streaming out my cock heavy to lighter. One after another ten or more times! I grew light headed for a moment. Very little cum I noticed passed her lips and what did.

She quickly removed with her tongue. She stood.

I kissed her more passionately than I have ever kissed a woman before. Passing my fingers through her hair. Holding her head with careful intent. I picked her up under the arms and dropped her on the bed. Slipping her last garment down and off her toes.


I wasted no time moving up the bed between her legs.

They parted perfectly.

I hungered to devour every drop of excited fluid coming from her crevice that developed deep within. I placed my right arm under her leg with my hand on her stomach. Running my nose from her center thigh to her clit and back allowing the wetness and the awe of her smell to penetrate my senses. Kissing either side of her woman hood with the deepest respect.

I placed my tongue at her anus and circled in a slow motion then reversed. Flattening it upon her I licked deep parting her lips as I move to her clit. I squeezed her protruding puffed clit with my lips sideways and rocked my head. Kissing a bit I moved down spreading her folds with my tongue to each side.

Her moans of pleasure were telling me I was being a good boy in my lusting want to feel every space of her privates with my tongue.

My left arm extended, my hand on her breasts. Sharing them with her hands on her breasts feeling them also. My right hand began to probe her tenderness feeling what my tongue could not reach. My pinkie could rub her anus teasing her with shocks of enjoyment. Three of my fingers began to move in a fucking motion. As my tongue played just above her exposed canal.

Her hips were moving to aid her pleasure.

I moved my thumb to massage the lower portion of her clit. My fingers curled applying pressure to the inside upper vaginal wall still moving in and out.

I darted my tongue onto and back and forth, then side to side tantalizing her puffed clit. I held this position for a long period of time. My tongue became sore sensitive and tired moving so quickly.

Her throws of passion were building stronger I knew her pleasure was about to release.

With my tongue burning tired, cramping I moved it faster. Knowing what I wanted more than any thing in this world at this moment was for her alone. And her pleasure was giving me the most intense pleasure.

I again touched her rectum, pressing firmer with what I could reach from that position of my hand. I pinched her nipple firmly and licked pushing hard down on her clit.

She opened up and screamed. "ah ah ah ooooohh" in a deeper voice. Taken both her hands on my head pushing harder. her hips pushing upward. She grunts out, "Oh God, Oh GOD! YESSS! YESSS!, Oh oh OH GOD! AARRG! uh uh umm."

I remove my hand and place my warm mouth over her opening. Implanting my tongue as deep into her as it will go.

Her passage is warm and flowing with a tangy sweet love. Her lips are parted upon my cheeks.

I rub her clit with my right thumb, my arm under her leg. My face planted between her legs as she rocks her hips through out her orgasm. I use my left index finger to probe her wet anus. In the midst of her orgasmic pleasure it opens with ease.

The stimulation charges yet another orgasm as she bucks I keep sucking and swallowing her cum.

She pulls my head in hard grabbing my hair and squirts even more! Her legs close tight on my ears.

Now I feel her pulling my head back away as I continue to swallow as much of her as I can.

She is begging me in a long drawn voice to stop.

I remove my finger placing both hands under her tush pulling her even tighter to my mouth.

Arching her back way off the bed making a vacuum.

I suck hard up her and she grabs the bed spread and pulls crying, "aaAAARRRGGGhhh!!!", "Oh dear God!" Clasping hard on my head with her legs. Then pulling back with my hair. This time as her climax slows down.

I move back and wipe my face on the bed.

She is making little squeaking sounds of, "oh no, oh no" in a broken raspy Squeak. Her legs clenched together on her side wiggling. She has tears running down her face. Her legs open.

I place one hand on either side of her. I kiss the tear from her face.

She is trying to wipe the tears with the back of her hands as she is almost full crying.

I can feel my erection at her wet hole. I do not move any further than to hold it's position right at her quim.

She pulls me down hugging me tight she begins to cry out loud. Heaving her chest into mine sniffling and choking on her self.

I Reach and grab a tissue.

It takes a moment for her to gain composure. She asks, "Why, why were you not in my life when I was younger? It is so screwed up now. What do I do?" in a tearful voice

Still sniffling she pulls me down with her arms. Her lips are so puffy soft so gentle to the touch.

I say, "We don't have to do anything more I'm satisfied right now. I will understand."

She responded quietly to me moving her head in a yes motion looking in my eyes, "I want you to, please."

I lowered my chest to hers kissing her fully on the lips.

12