A Romantic Vist Ch. 03

Story Info
You visit a lingerie store and get a threesome
2.4k words
4.6
18.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers

The next morning as we awaken and see the sun streaming through the windows, you hug me and say “get up sleepy, we got things to do” I jump up and shower, dress and have a coffee while you get ready. The sun is shining the day perfect, and you have decided to take me out for the day to see your city.

First stop, a small café in the inner city, coffee and croissants as we watch the people pass by.

“Where would you like to go my love” you ask me.

“This is your city baby, just surprise me” I reply.

You sit for a while looking at me, then a gleam comes to your eyes and you laugh and say

“I know, lets go play”

you pay the bill, then take my hand and lead me out of the café and down the row of stores.

“Where are we going?” I ask.

You laugh and say “baby today I’m taking you shopping and we will begin at this lingerie store”.

Oh I love to shop so I smile and follow you in. We enter the store and together we choose several items from the racks, pulling me after you, you lead me to the dressing rooms.

“honey I am going to sit out here and I want you to try on each set and model them for me, will you do that for me baby” you ask.

I answer with a grin and go into the dressing room, remove all my clothes and choose a black, complete lace, teddy. I put it on and turn in the mirror to see what I look like, oh wow! this leaves nothing to the imagination I think, I feel the lace scratch at my pussy lips a little and I giggle as tiny shivers run through my body, my nipples are hard.

“honey are you ever coming out of there?” you call.

I open the door and peek out to see who is there, you’re sitting in a chair facing the door and the only other people I see is the store assistant, and she look busy. I open the door wider and step out and watch your face as I twirl in front of you, you lick your lips and smile. I move toward you and sit astride your lap and you grab my head bringing it toward you, and as you kiss my lips I feel your hand move down my body, between my legs and you grasp my pussy, I jump as I feel a finger slide in between my pussy lips. I break the kiss and push back,

“wow baby slow down I got other things to try on”

I turn and wriggle my ass and head back for the dressing room. Set after set of the sexist underwear I try on and model for you. The final items are, a bright read bra and panty set, made of satin; the bra pushes up my breasts, part of my areolas and my nipples rest on top. The panties are a thong and barely cover anything, the thin strip of satin slides between my pussy lips and up my ass crack, I am wet by now and getting horny. Without checking I open the door and walk out toward you, I hear a gasp and turn to see several customers and the store assistant watching me. Should I run back or continue? Your arms are held out to me, I see lust in your eyes and you’re licking your lips, Oh how I want you right now, right here.

We are both oblivious to the other people in the store, you stand up and push me back into the dressing room, an urgency in your actions show me you’re as horny as I am. Pushing me back against the mirror you lift my leg up around your hip and pull me close to you kissing me. You put your hands around my butt to lift me up and onto your hard throbbing cock..

“mmmmmmmm” I murmur in your ear as I feel your cock enter my now wet pussy.. As you fuck me in this tiny room I watch on the surrounding mirrors, it turns me on even more, my naked body in your arms your legs apart to steady you as you slam your body into mine.. I am moaning and then as I climax I scream.. The door opens and there is a few women standing there one a nasty look of disgust on her face, and yet another with a huge smile, still another giggling and one with unashamed lust in her eyes. You don’t stop and as you also climax our bodies shake and I scream as jet after jet of cum enters my body..

When we finish you release me I dress and you take my hand and we leave, we purchase nothing and when out side the store we both burst into laughter. You lead me to the street café for another coffee, but before we get far, one of the cute sales girls slips a note in your hand. As we are sitting having our coffee you open it and read it out loud. It says

‘I would love to join you two for an evening, call me 555-1212, Mandy’.

Looking deep into my eyes with an animal lust I have rarely seen before you ask me if I should call her and then slide your hand up under my skirt, slowly sliding a finger inside my wet pussy, I moan into your ear, 'yessssss’. You grab your cell phone and call her and I hear you tell her to meet us in our hotel room that night at 8PM.

The rest of the afternoon we frolic about town, doing nothing in particular. As the sun goes down we are sitting on sand bank at the beach reminiscing of our first night. It makes me horny as I sit with your arms around me, my head resting on your shoulder; you lean down, tilt my chin up to you and kiss my eyes, nose then lips a sweet tender loving kiss.

“wow baby we better stop this, I want to save all my energy for tonight” I tell you

“Ok honey lets go eat an early dinner and head back to our room and prepare for the night” you reply.

We have a nice light meal and then head back to the hotel. We both shower and dress; you call room service and order wine, while I dress. We both dress in loose clothes easy to remove and as we wait, we drink wine, not really talking to each other, and both very excited about what tonight will bring.

Finally a knock at the door, you open the door to see Mandy standing there, her nipples poking hard against the slight dress she was wearing, You lick your lips and invite her in, close the door, and offer her a drink then look at me, my eyes are sparkling and I know neither if us wanted to wait, it was obvious that she didn’t either so I moved back and slipped the remainder of my dress down over my hips and let it puddle at my feet.

We moved the rest of the way into the serenely lit room, and you pour us each another drink. I drank mine slowly, enjoying the cool trails it made down my throat I dribbled a little down my chin and Mandy quickly came and licked it up. I giggled once more, not fully used to the light headed feeling of alcohol and lust. I set my glass down move toward you, and settle into your lap then begin to unbutton your shirt. Once I have your bare chest exposed, Mandy joins us, free of her clothes. We begin kissing and nibbling our way down your neck, chest, and tummy. You just lay there, enjoying the wet heat of our kisses. Mandy and I turn to one another and embrace, tit against tit. You groan and reach for our nipples, and roll them about between your fingers as Mandy and I kiss hot and hard.

Not able to handle anymore, you unbutton your pants. Mandy and I smile at each other I cant help but love the site if your hard and wonderful cock, reaching up toward me the head glistening with precum the shaft standing tall and proud and I moan as I take it into my hand stroking it, and rolling my thumb across the head, I reach down and kiss it then roll my tongue over and around the head before giving it a quick suck. I heard Mandy sigh, her eyes widening at your size. I felt proud suddenly, and lick my lips in anticipation. I felt your eyes on me, one again I bend forward this time opening my mouth wide and covering your entire shaft into my mouth, relaxing my throat muscles allowing the head to push past. I hear you suck in your breath, as you grab my head and push your hips up pushing your cock even further into my hot mouth and throat. From the side I see Mandy looking, like she wanted to join in so I push my head back and move back a little giving her access.

"Want to try Mandy?" I ask, my eyes gleaming.

I was glad when she smiled and nodded to me. She lowered her head nearly as far as I did, but as your hips rise to meet her mouth, she gagged and backed off. I was pleased really that she could not do all I could do for you but soon she and I were licking and sucking you together. Our spare hands were busy playing with the others tits, every now and then our mouths would meet around your cock and our lips touch. You are moaning and groaning and I soon feel your hips begin to thrust, you pushed us back and we both end up on the floor looking at you, taking your cock in hand you begin to masturbate, your cock throbbing, your balls tightening as you cum, we both open our mouths looking at you as glob after glob of hot sticky cum spray our hair and faces. Finally you stop and heave a sigh and Mandy moves to your cock and begins licking and cleaning it up, while I move to her ass and using my hands push open her cheeks and begin rimming her ass hole with my tongue. She is squirming and pushing back on me.

She finishes your cock and you move off to get a drink and sit to watch us and regain your strength. Mandy kneels up and I kneel in front of her, she reaches out a finger and rubs one of my erect nipples, wiping a drop of cum from it. She put it to her mouth and smiles, at me and then, up at you.

"Oh, man, that was hot. You girls are wonderful," you said, reaching for your drink.

All I could do was smile, eagerly anticipating more to come. Luckily, I didn't have to wait long, as Mandy pushed me back against the soft carpet, pushing my legs apart, she moves her mouth between my thighs and begins to lick and suck, her tongue flicks my clit, I moan and lift my hips up to her. I knew Mandy could taste my juices as I was so wet. I felt a finger slide into my now hot pussy my lips closed around her finger and the walls of my cunt sucked at it. It didn't take her long before I was bucking and moaning and juices squirted from my body covering her mouth and face as I exploded into and incredible orgasm.

I guess my moans and shouts had gotten you excited once more, because you’re standing behind Mandy’s raised ass, stroking your hard cock. Mandy looked up and caught my eye, and followed my gaze to your cock. She looked back to me.

"Is it okay if he fucks me, while I eat you out. I need to know what it feels like."

I only nodded, wanting her to get back to my extremely sensitive clit. You kneeled down at bit, and reached around to her cunt, feeling that it was already dripping. Grabbing hold of her hips and positioned yourself, I swear I saw you lick your lips you thrust into her. I felt the abrupt push and Mandy’s moan against my pussy, and it drove me into another orgasm. You thrust your cock into her tight hole, hard, but slow, oh how I know how teasing you can be when you fuck. Her mouth matched your thrusts the slower you went the slower she went, you pick up the pace and began to fuck her hard and her mouth clamped down hard on my pussy and she bit me as she cum. Her body lurched forward as you continued to fuck her as she orgasmed. The pain from her bite made me shoot back, and I sat and watched as the two of you continue. She screams as you fuck harder and faster your hands on her hips driving your body onto hers, you look at me and then move to my body I turn and get into position as you aim your hard cock at my ass and push inside. Mandy moves under my body and lifts her legs apart, I lean down and as you fuck my ass I suck and lick her sopping pussy, my tongue inside her like a tiny penis fucking her, eating her, tasting her sweet juices, pushing my tongue in as far as it can go. Moving my hand to my clit I rub it hard and fast until I feel my body erupt, the three of us moaning and writhing together. I feel you stiffen behind me, you grab my hair and pull it as your body stills and you scream out

"Sabby omgggggggggggggggg babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy".

Mandy beneath me pushes her hips up and she also cums I suck and lick at her juices. We collapse in a heap, our bodies heaving, I feel my heart beating and hear our heaving breathing….We lay there and drift off into a restful sleep where we lay wrapped in each others arms, exhausted.

sabrina1
sabrina1
16 Followers