A Room With A View

Story Info
Couple get frisky in the hotel window.
2.1k words
4.1
36.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c7rwr
c7rwr
2 Followers

I have a story to tell about a business trip my wife and I went on recently. I'm 30 years old, 6'2", 220 pounds and train in Martial arts and stay in decent shape. My wife is a knockout to look at, 35 years old, 5'9", 135 pounds, long silky brown hair and a fantastic body! We have a fantastic sex life together, and it continually gets better. We have children and rarely get the chance to go away together, so when the opportunity arose we jumped at it. I had to go to Seattle on a business trip, and was able to arrange for Lisa to come along with me. It was the best four days of my life (four nights actually).

We stayed on the sixth floor of a very nice hotel near the Seattle airport. Our room faced out to the main parking lot and the windows went from floor to ceiling. The balconies of the building jutted out and you could actually look into the other rooms. The windows had one way glass, but this was useless if someone had a light on inside.

Lisa and I have made love in various situations before but never like we were about to do, in view of others! After the first day of business was done we went to the hotel lounge for a couple of drinks. I could tell Lisa was starting to unwind and was feeling "frisky". She has the best tits (natural 38C's), with inch long nipples. Well, when she gets horny those nipples stick out to their fullest! I knew then that I was going to have a great night of sex. Not wanting to delay our fun, I went and bought a bottle of wine and we went to our room.

So once in our room, Lisa went had a shower and returned wearing a very sexy lace bra and panty set. I walked over to her, wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her. I started kissing lightly on her ears, neck and down to her shoulders. I was sucking, licking and nibbling on her as I went. This gets her pussy dripping wet. She tilted her head back and to the side while letting out little squeals and moans as I continued my passionate embrace. Her skin is soft and very sensitive to touch. Her nipples are also extremely sensitive and adds to the fun. And they were awaiting their turn for my attention. I started my slow decent to her the rest of her body. I moved my kisses lower, trailing my tongue down her shoulders and started to explore the tops of her breasts. I reached out with my hands and massaged them through the lace of her bra. As I squeezed her tits, I took her nipples between my fingers and tweaked them.

This gets Lisa very worked up. She suddenly let inhaled sharply an squealed intensely. The pressure of her nipples being stimulated along with the roughness of the lace was definitely having the desired affect. I knew her panties would be getting soaked in her juices and when I looked down I could see the wet spot on them. I reached around her and undid the hooks on her bra. As the bra fell to the floor I knew I had to feel those tits in my mouth. My lips locked around the nipple and before long Lisa was grinding her pussy on my leg. I knew she was getting primed and ready for a long, hard fuck! I slid down her body and grabbed her by the hips and buried my face in her snatch. I could smell the combination of the perfume she was wearing mixing with the sweet smell of her dripping pussy. Slowly, I pulled her panties down over her ass and past her knees and they also fell to the floor. I had her remain standing , legs spread wide as I licked up from her ankles, all the way to the top of her thighs. By now my cock was hard as steel and wanting to explode. I happened to look over to the window and got a wicked idea. We read Penthouse Letters regularly and have seen stories about couples fucking in front of others, I never thought we'd do it though.

The room had a real nice wing back chair with matching foot stool (great for fucking on!) I moved it over directly in front of the window facing out and had Lisa sit in it. I then proceeded to open the drapes up wide, with a light on in the back of the room to allow others to look in. Lisa put her feet on the window and spread her legs wide. Meanwhile I got out her electric body massager and dildo. The dildo is 12 inches long and 4 inches around. I had to taste her sweet pussy before I would touch her with either item. Kneeling between her legs I slowly gave light flicks of my tongue over her outer pussy lips. Then I penetrated her cunt with my tongue, and her wetness filled my mouth. I repeatedly stabbed my tongue deeply into her and she screamed in ecstasy! I locked my lips around her clit and sucked for all I was worth. Her breathing became ragged and came in short gasps, she was nearing the point of no return.

She was begging me to lick and suck her clit harder. Just prior to her orgasm I stopped. I looked out the window and there were cars stopped in the parking lot with their occupants looking up at our window. I had Lisa stand up and bend over, spread her pussy lips and back up against the window. I knew she could be seen quite clearly from all vantage points. I then told her to sit back down in the chair. I took the dildo and shoved it hard into her pussy. She grunted and then started to moan! With that, I grabbed the massager and turned it on full and placed it on her clit. You think she was moaning before, she went wild! I started to fuck her cunt with the dildo while the vibrations of the massager sent her into orbit. I felt her pussy muscles grab the dildo as she started to cum. She was bucking wildly in the chair and screaming from the intensity of her orgasm. The people below got quite a performance, now it was my turn to be pleasured.

We switched places, but we repositioned the chair so we were sideways to the window. She said she was about to give me the best blowjob of my life! I thought to myself that this was going to be unreal because she always gives me fantastic head. I mean this lady could suck start a Harley Davidson! With that she knelt down before me and started to lick my thighs, stomach, chest & even sucked on my nipples while her fingers lightly tickled my balls. My cock was twitching with anticipation. She then took her tongue and gently flicked it out on the end of my cock. By now my precum was flowing freely and she lapped it up like she hadn't had anything to drink in days and was dying of thirst! She encircled the head of my cock with her lips and began to suck.

I was very excited as I knew we were in plain view of the people below and anyone in the rooms around us. This made my cock throb in anticipation of my impending climax. She started to bob her head faster up and down on my shaft. She was using her right hand to jack me off while her left one was playing with my balls. They were tightening up and she could tell I was going to let loose a giant eruption of jism. She was actually begging me to cum in her mouth for her. The whole scene was too much for me to take. I started to piston my rod into her mouth with lightning speed. All of a sudden my orgasm hit me. My prick fired it's load like a cannon! Lisa swallowed as fast as she could, but there was so much jism, it overflowed from her mouth. I could see my cum dripping from her chin in long ropy white strands and landing on my stomach. It was a very intense cum but I knew that I was far from being done. I pulled my still erect cock from her cum filled mouth and started to pump it with my right hand. Lisa finished swallowing and was wiping the cum from her lips and chin and rubbed it onto her tits and snatch.

She was very horny with my practically drowning her with my cum. She masturbated while kneeling in front of me. Between the sight of this nympho sex goddess in front of me and being on public display had me ready to spunk again. I told this to Lisa and she wrapped her tits around my cock and let me fuck them. She was bouncing her tits to my rhythm when I yelled that I was going to cum. It felt like my nuts were being wrung out as my jism sprayed two feet into the air. It was shooting everywhere and landing on Lisa's face, tits & neck.

This had Lisa very worked up and after she licked me clean she wanted one more orgasm of her own before I could fuck her pussy. I sat her down and shoved the dildo back up her cunt and then slid a finger up her tight little ass! I then put the massager back on her clit and she held it in place. I slowly fucked her ass and pussy, alternating the strokes. This put her over the edge and she screamed in ecstasy.

I then stood her up and had her press her tits up against the window while I prepared to fuck her snatch from behind. She was ready for it and I spread the lips of her pussy. I lubed the head of my cock with her pussy juice and slowly sank my meat into her all the way to the hilt! I could see our reflection in the glass as I banged her. She looked awesome, hard nipples pressed against the cold glass window, mouth open and moaning. Suddenly I noticed something (or someone) moving outside on the balcony. The hotel was built so that two rooms shared one balcony. The only "privacy" divider was a row of iron bars like the balcony railings were made of. The guy in the suite next door came outside for a smoke. Lisa didn't notice him since her head was facing the other way. He was only about 8 feet away from us and was able to see everything if he turned our way! I didn't want to alarm Lisa about him because he would have been "too close" for her liking.

Well I thought, "Fuck it, and let's let him enjoy the show!" Sure as shit her did turn our way and got an eyeful of my beautiful wife's naked body getting fucked from behind. I pretended not to notice him so he wouldn't get scared off and kept on pumping my cock up Lisa's cunt. I'm sure he even heard some of the loud screams and moans she let out from the pleasure my rod was giving her. Our "observer" just stood there in amazement and full arousal. I could see him starting to stroke his cock through his pants while he watched us fuck. My cock throbbed and started to pump her snatch full of my cum. However, I wanted our friend to see me cover her with my jizz so I pulled out and creamed all over her back and ass. She reached around and rubbed my cum all over then slid two fingers up her twat, pulled them out and sucked our juices off of them. It was then I informed her of the guy standing there watching us on the balcony. Lisa jumped away from the window, horrified that some guy was that close and watched us have sex! I looked over at the guy as he walked inside smiling to himself. I'm sure he went inside and jerked off after seeing our performance.

Later I asked Lisa if she had enjoyed herself and she said yes. She said that she was reluctant at first but was excited when she thought about what we had done. I think this will only be the first if many more interesting stories for me to live out!

c7rwr
c7rwr
2 Followers