A Rose By Any Another Name Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I like it," I assured him, and the hint of a smile appeared on his face. "It's freeing, somehow. So whatever it is that you do, keep doing it."

"If you insist," he said innocently and grinned. "But the car sex will have to wait because I have other things planned for tonight that I think you're going to like."

Those words alone made my vagina tingle with anticipation and I wondered to myself how sex could possibly get any better than it had been with Mike so far. However, I didn't have time to give it much thought as we pulled up into a small parking lot.

"Perfect timing," Mike said, glancing at his watch. He got out of the car, opened my door and held his hand out.

"How come I've never seen this place before?" I asked, realizing I'd walked past it so many times and never noticed the restaurant.

"That's what's so great about it," Mike explained. "It's low-key, quiet and calm, just the way I like it."

He opened the door and the delicious scent of fresh, homemade bread wafted out to the street.

"After you," he said and gestured for me to go inside.

The trattoria was much smaller than I had imagined but very cozy and intimate. The hand-hewn wood flooring and antique burgundy walls created a warm, welcoming atmosphere and were decorated with copper pots and vintage accessories that added a rustic touch to the restaurant.

A young waiter turned around and waved at us when he heard the door close.

"Michael!" he exclaimed, giving him a hug. "It's so nice to see you again!"

"You too," Michael said before putting his arm around my waist. "Mario, this is my girlfriend Rose. Rose, this is Mario, he's the owner's nephew."

"Your girlfriend?" Mario asked, surprised. "That's a first! He's never brought a date here," he explained to me. "You must be really special."

"Special, huh?" I teased, looking at Mike. "I like the sound of that."

Mike smiled impishly, turned to Mario and addressed him just loud enough for me to hear. "Don't make me regret choosing this restaurant for our first date," he hinted, making Mario laugh heartily.

"It's an honor to have you here, Dr. Miller," he said, grinning and making a slightly exaggerated bow. "I'll be at your service all evening, trying my very best to suppress my curiosity. Please, come with me."

He led us to a small secluded table in the farthest corner of the restaurant.

"We saved you your usual table," he explained as he pulled out my chair. "Can I offer you something to drink? On the house, of course, for our favorite customer."

"How about a bottle of red wine that goes well with the meatballs?" Mike suggested.

Mario nodded politely. Once he had left the two of us alone, Mike held out his hand and smiled.

"I know this is going to sound like Lady and the Tramp, but Giovanni does make the most amazing meatballs I've ever tasted."

"Meatballs sound great," I said, taking his hand. "I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you're a regular here."

"Is it that obvious?" he asked even though he already knew the answer. "Alicia was a very sweet little girl, and to be honest, the first time I came here it was to see her again. But it turned out the entire family is pretty awesome and the food is to die for, so I ended up coming back for takeout when I worked late nights. Cooking for one isn't really my favorite thing to do, I guess."

"Tell me something about you that I don't know," I challenged, changing the subject.

"I would have told you that you're the first date I bring to this restaurant," Mike said, trying to be smart, "but I think Mario beat me to it."

"Not to mention I already knew you don't usually date, so I've always assumed that you just picked up random women and brought them straight home," I said arrogantly, not quite sure where I got the confidence from. Luckily, Mike didn't have time to answer as Mario came back with a bottle of red wine I didn't recognize, pulled the cork, poured some into a wine glass and placed it before Mike.

"My uncle recommended a 2007 Viticcio Chianti Classico," he said. "It has a deep, earthy aroma with a hint of black cherry that goes very well with the meatballs."

Mike held up the glass slightly, examining the wine like a true connoisseur. He swirled the glass, smelled the wine gently and took a small sip, letting the wine sit on his tongue for a few seconds before swallowing it.

"Perfect," he approved, and I couldn't help but feel a little unworldly and inexperienced. "And would you please bring us an antipasto plate before the meatballs?"

"Coming right up," Mario said and scurried off to the kitchen.

"So," Mike said in a cautionary tone. "You were enlightening me about how I used to pick up women before I met you."

I blushed and squirmed in my seat, instantly regretting my smart mouth.

"I'm sorry," I faltered. "I didn't mean to..."

"You wanted me to tell you something you didn't know about me," Mike stated, cutting me off. "Well, I'm going to let you in on something I've wanted to tell you ever since we met."

I swallowed.

"There's a restroom right over there," he said calmly, pointing at a door on the other side of the restaurant. "I want you to go in there right now, remove your panties and give them to me."

I stared at him, trying to figure out if I had heard him correctly.

"Now," he hissed. "Unless, of course, you prefer to do it right here?"

"Michael," I stuttered. "I'm not going to do that..."

"I'm not going to tell you again," he said firmly.

I gave him a questioning look but he glared back without so much as a blink so I finally admitted defeat, stood up and walked to the restroom without saying a word. After making sure I had locked the door I splashed some water on my face and looked at my reflection in the mirror. What the hell was I doing? My new boyfriend had just taken me out for dinner and told me to take off my panties in public. He wanted to make a point and prove that he could make me do anything he wanted simply because I had made a smart comment about his non-existent love life that he didn't appreciate. If anyone else had done this a week ago I would have lashed out, making sure to let them know what I thought about presumptuous, domineering people like that. Yet here I was, slipping out of my underwear, realizing I was so hot for this man that I had pussy juice trailing down the inside of my thighs.

Shaking my head at my own behavior, I hid my wet thong in my hand, opened up the restroom door and walked back to our table, my head held high. Mike followed me with his eyes and gave me a challenging look, waiting to see if I had done as he had told me. Deciding to play with him a little, I sat down, arranged my dress and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, looking straight into his eyes all the while. He raised an eyebrow and tried to suppress a smile that his eyes couldn't hide as he realized what I was doing. Finally, I placed my hand right in front of him on the table and opened it, revealing a black and pink lace thong. He left it there for a little while and I realized the situation was so insanely hot that I couldn't even be bothered worrying about anyone seeing what we were up to.

"You truly are a special woman," he admitted, his boyish smile revealing how much he actually enjoyed being challenged. Then, as he saw Mario come out of the kitchen with a big antipasto plate and a basket of freshly baked bread, he curled his fingers around my panties and crumpled them up, biting his lower lip as he felt how damp they were, and quickly stuck them in his pocket.

"How is your evening so far?" Mario asked politely.

"It's absolutely perfect," Mike said, winking at me.

I felt like a giggling schoolgirl attempting to keep a dirty secret and suppressed my laughter until Mike and I were alone again.

"You're totally loving this," he said matter-of-factly. "Maybe I should try it at work sometime. I wouldn't mind knowing you were going commando under your scrubs all day."

The thought of it turned me on more than I could have ever imagined.

"Maybe you could pretend that you needed my help with something," I suggested provocatively. "You could ask me to swing by your office and then fuck me right on top of your desk knowing that any of our colleagues might walk in on us and get the surprise of a lifetime."

A wicked smile slid across Mike's lips and I could tell his heart had started beating faster just by looking at him.

"Do you have any idea what I'm going to do to you tonight?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "I'm not going to show you any mercy whatsoever after the way you've been playing with me."

"Please, tell me," I whispered, leaning closer to him.

Mike leaned forward and came within inches of kissing me, but right as I closed my eyes and parted my lips, he picked up an olive from the antipasto plate, put it in his mouth in the most seductive way I'd ever seen and left me hanging. He grinned victoriously as I took a deep breath, my pussy clenching with arousal. His tongue curled around the olive, exaggerating every move, and I found it impossible not to imagine it playing with my swollen clit instead.

"I'm going to have you lie on your stomach, then tie your right wrist to one bed post and your left wrist to the other one," he whispered, his voice deep and husky with desire. "Your ankles will be attached to a spreader bar, just in case the thought of closing your legs crosses your mind. You're going to lift your ass up in the air so that I can flog you while you count each strike out loud. When your beautiful ass is red and your pussy is dripping wet with excitement I'll slam my hard cock into it over and over again until you beg me to let you come. And when I think you deserve it I'll stick a finger in your butt and probe your throbbing clit with my tongue, stroking it faster and faster until your legs start shaking and you beg me not to stop."

I swallowed, breathing heavily with arousal. Since I wasn't wearing any panties, my tight black dress was getting wet and I fidgeted on the edge of my chair, trying my best not to jump him right then and there.

"Before you know it you will start screaming out my name over and over," he continued, his eyes not leaving mine for a moment. "Your body will convulse in impending tremors as the orgasm sends you over the edge, but I will throw my arms around your waist and press your hips down so that I can continue playing with your clit until your muscles can't take it anymore and you fall onto the bed, panting. And even though you'll be so exhausted that you can't move your body, I will ram my cock in and out of your dripping pussy until I finally get my release and fall down on top of you."

"Oh, fuck..." I moaned, worried that I might, in fact, go crazy with desire. "I'm going to have to use the restroom soon so I can wipe all the pussy juices off my thighs."

"Don't you dare," Mike warned. "I want you soaking wet when we get back to my place."

"I can't wait that long," I groaned, biting my lip.

"I should get a medal for this," he chuckled. "Trust me, Rose, any other restaurant and I would have thrown you over my shoulder, carried you into the restroom and banged you against the wall without giving two fucks about the other customers."

"Remind me again why you chose this restaurant?" I joked, well aware that he wouldn't back down.

"Because it's a lovely, romantic little trattoria," he said, smiling. "Besides, fucking in the restroom isn't really something you should do on your first date. It's more of a second-date or third-date thing," he added with a wink, making me laugh.

"All right," I surrendered. "Let's change the subject, have a nice, romantic date and go back to your place for some hot, kinky fucking."

Mike chuckled.

"I must really have the most fantastic girlfriend ever!"

12