A Rose By Any Another Name Ch. 05

Story Info
Rose and Mike end their date, and Mike meets Nicole.
5.6k words
4.61
10.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMV_05
DMV_05
56 Followers

Two hours later, Mike parked his car in the basement garage and led me into a large mirrored elevator. As soon as the doors closed he lost whatever patience and self-control he had left and pushed me up against the button panel, accidentally pressing several floor buttons with my ass, while kissing my neck vigorously.

"I want you so bad," he murmured between two kisses. "I can't wait one more minute. I just want to rip all your clothes off and take you right here."

I moaned, the thought of having sex in such a public place turning me on more than I had ever imagined. Swept away by passion and lust, I opened up his belt and the button of his pants and released his throbbing cock that was already hard as wood. I managed to slide out of his tight grip, got down on my knees and took the whole thing into my mouth, the head of his cock pushing into my throat as I sucked him intensely. He moaned loudly and desperately, unable to keep quiet as the elevator slowed down and stopped on the second floor. Fortunately, there was nobody there, so I continued, alternating between circling his sensitive tip with my tongue and pressing his dick deep into my throat. The way he bucked his hips and closed his eyes in pleasure made me hungry for a lot more than we could pull off in an elevator without getting into serious trouble if anyone caught us.

Right when I was getting ready for Mike's salty cum in my mouth, he grabbed my hair and pulled me up on my feet. He threw a quick glance out the door when the elevator stopped on the fourth floor.

"You're lucky," he whispered as he slowly pulled my dress up, caressed my buttocks and inserted two fingers into my wet pussy. "Still nobody there."

I let out a heavy moan, aroused by the sudden intrusion and the thought of being filled with something else, and my pussy clenched tight around his fingers, wishing they were his cock. He pulled them in and out several times, harder and harder, until the elevator stopped again and he pulled them out one last time and sucked them clean.

"You are so ready for me," he said, more as a statement than a question. "Come on."

He led me to his apartment door, his pants still opened, and fumbled in his pocket for the keys. As soon as we were inside he ripped off my coat, pressed me up against the nearest wall and rammed his cock into me, fucking me like it was our last night in this world and he didn't want to lose a second. I grumbled in protest as he pulled out reluctantly, wanting to prolong the pleasure.

"Come with me," he said, then he grabbed my wrist and led me into his bedroom. "Do you remember what I told you I would do?"

I nodded silently, remembering how aroused he had made me at the restaurant.

"Lie down on your stomach," he ordered, and I did as I was told.

Mike opened the button drawer of his cupboard and pulled out two pieces of purple rope that he used to tie my wrists to the bedpost, as far away from each other as he could.

"You were a boy scout?" I asked, laughing nervously.

"Oh, Rose," he said and caressed my cheek. "I don't think they teach boy scouts to do the things that I'm about to do to you now. I want your ass up in the air," he added strictly and smacked it with his bare hand. "Don't let it fall down or I'll punish you. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir," I panted, and although I couldn't see Mike's face, I knew that he was smiling.

"Have you seen a spreader bar before?" he asked and held out a 20-inch metal bar with leather cuffs attached to each end.

I shook my head. He secured my ankles in the restraints and tugged at them to make sure they were tight enough, then he took a few steps back and observed the scene. I felt extremely vulnerable and exposed in the position he had put me in and the anticipation was almost too much for me to handle.

"I know what's missing," he said and came back with a black leather blindfold that he used to cover my eyes. "Much better. Don't you think?"

"What are you doing to me?" I asked, finding it hard to believe that a situation like this one could turn me on so much.

I couldn't see what Mike was doing but I sensed that he was getting closer and, finally, I felt his breath on my neck as he twirled a strand of my hair around his fingers.

"It's not about what I'm doing to you," he whispered. "It's about what I'm going to do to you."

I swallowed.

"I'm going to make you suffer," he continued while slowly moving his fingers down my neck and sliding the straps of my dress off my shoulders. "I'm going to spank your pretty ass, fuck your wet pussy and lick your swollen clit until you beg me to let you come."

I bit my lip, quivering with anticipation. All of a sudden I felt a sharp, stinging sensation on my butt cheek that made me lose my breath for a split second.

"This is a flogger," he said. "The suede feels a bit different from my hand, doesn't it?"

I nodded just as the flogger came down a second time.

"That's two," Mike said. "If I recall correctly, you were supposed to count, not me."

The third time it came down even harder.

"Three," I mumbled, almost inaudibly, once again puzzled as I realized that Mike humiliating me and inflicting pain on me was turning me on. How was that even possible?

I continued counting out loud as Mike flogged me, pausing shortly to caress my ass between each blow. After the tenth strike he took a longer pause and inserted a finger into my pussy that was soaking wet from his rough treatment.

"Are you okay?" he asked, and I nodded. "You remember your safe word, right?"

I nodded again.

"Trust me," I said. "If you take it too far, I'll let you know."

That was all he needed to hear. The flogger came down once again and the crack of the leather on my skin sent a thrill down my spine.

"Eleven," I whispered and accidentally lowered my ass to avoid the next blow.

The next sting was a lot more intense.

"I told you to keep your ass in the air," he warned. "This is a paddle, by the way."

After the twelfth blow my ass was really sore. Mike put down the paddle and I wondered how he had known that I had been close to my limit. He climbed into bed and started kissing my flaming butt as if he was trying to make amends with it. Then, without a single word, he positioned himself right behind me on his knees and his hips surged forward slowly, his cock finally invading my pussy. I let out a cry of pure pleasure as he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, trying to get as far into me as possible. He fucked me rhythmically, faster and faster as his breathing got heavier, and I tried to push my ass back at him so that he could go even deeper but the rope around my wrists made it impossible. My arms were completely extended and pointing in different directions and every time I tugged on the ropes I got closer to orgasm, as if the inability to move enhanced the passion.

When Mike pulled out and started licking my pussy from behind I thought I would explode from pleasure. He teased me by letting his tongue run up my inner thighs and plunge in and out of my cunt while deliberately avoiding my clit. With his right hand he pulled my dress down, exposing my breasts, and started playing with my erect nipples.

"How much do you want me?" he teased, knowing I would have done or said anything he wanted in that very moment.

"I want you so bad!" I shouted desperately. "I want to come, Michael. Please, make me come!"

"All good things," he whispered, and I could actually hear the smile on his lips.

He got back up on his knees and plunged his dick into me again, making me groan. Keeping my head in place with a tight hold of my hair, he rammed into me over and over again until he couldn't delay it anymore. He pulled out quickly and spurted a huge load of come all over my back and my ass that was still sore, and presumably red, from the spanking.

"Oh my God," he panted and bent down to give me a quick kiss. "That was fucking amazing!"

He smeared the cum all over my ass and took the opportunity tease me a little more by licking my butt crack.

"We're going to leave it like that while I make you come," he said and a second later I startled as I felt his tongue directly on my swollen clit. He sucked on it intensely for a short while before stopping abruptly, leaving me desperate for more. "But first, I need to go get a few things."

I heard him walking around in the bedroom, fumbling in what must have been the bottom drawer in his cupboard. When he came back to the bed he cupped my breasts, then he started pinching and pulling my nipples while kissing me on the neck.

"Do you like this?" he asked, and I nodded. "Good," he said, and immediately I felt a sharp, stinging sensation in first one and then both nipples.

"These are nipple clamps," he explained. "They are connected by a chain. If I pull on it, this happens."

He gave the chain a light tug and the clamps dug into my sensitive nipples, hard enough to cause some pain, but still very pleasurable and exciting. Both the pain and pleasure intensified as the pressure on my nipples increased, sending shivers down my spine. Mike tugged at it again, harder this time, and I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep still to avoid the sweet torture or move my chest forward to further intensify the wide array of contradictory feelings I was experiencing.

Without letting go of the chain that was weighing down the clamps, Mike pressed my chest down into the mattress. He slowly ran his tongue over my pussy lips and then deep into my vagina before continuing up to my clit, sucking and licking it with fervid passion.

"I want to try something on you," he said, taking a short break. "You might not like it at first but give it a try because it can really enhance your orgasm. It's the smallest butt plug I could find."

Butt plug? I opened my mouth to protest but stopped myself. After all, I had tried so many new things these past few days that I never thought I would do, even in my wildest imagination, and I had ended up loving them. I had never really understood how inserting anything in my ass could feel good, but then again, I had never thought of spanking as hot either, so I decided to give the butt plug a shot.

"I want to try it," I said.

"I'll start slowly," Mike assured me. "And you know what to say if you want me to stop."

I nodded, nervous and excited at the same time. Mike pulled on my cheeks and softly ran his tongue from my vagina to my anus where he stayed for a while, tracing circles around it. It felt different yet erotic, and the thought of it being dirty and forbidden only made it even hotter. I gasped as he stuck a lubricated finger into my ass, my muscles tightening around the intrusion. I would have lied if I had said I enjoyed it. It didn't hurt at all but it was a little uncomfortable and I couldn't get used to the feeling as he thrust his finger in and out. Determined not to give up too soon, I let him continue but felt somewhat relieved when he stopped.

"Are you okay?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"I'm fine," I said, because I wasn't not fine, either.

Mike continued where he had left off, licking and sucking on my clit that was desperately waiting for release. He sucked faster and faster, with increased desperation, until I suddenly felt something invade my ass. I moaned as I felt the butt plug go all the way in and he left it there as he continued pleasuring me with his beautiful mouth. Somehow it seemed like all my senses were enhanced. Every touch of his tongue made my clit throb and my spine arch, and when he plunged two fingers into my pussy I screamed out his name, overwhelmed by the intense rush of pleasure he was giving me. I pulled on the ropes that secured my wrists to the bedpost and clenched my thigh muscles, desperately trying to regain at least some kind of control over the sensations that were taking over completely. When Mike saw my reaction he quickened his pace, thrusting his fingers in and out of my cunt, recklessly sucking my clit and tugging at the chain of the nipple clamps at the same time, sending me into an orgasm that I could never even have imagined being able to experience. I cried out his name over and over again until my body was so exhausted from all the quivering that I fell down onto the bed, my eyes closed and a discrete smile on my lips.

Mike removed the blindfold, untied the ropes around my wrists, unbuckled my ankles from the spreader bar and gave my arms and legs a quick massage. Then he pulled out the butt plug and removed the clamps, making me squeak as I felt the blood come rushing back to my sore nipples. He crawled closer and began to softly trace circles around them with the tip of his tongue. They were so sensitive that I couldn't help but squirm every time his tongue came remotely close, even though I was so drained I could hardly move.

"Sleepy?" he asked and kissed me tenderly on the nose.

I simply nodded, too tired to give him a proper answer. He wiped the cum off my ass with a fresh towel and went to his cupboard where he found a t-shirt that was probably a little bit too small for him.

"Lift your arms up," he commanded and slipped the shirt over my hands and head before letting it fall down around my body.

"Thanks," I mumbled, already half asleep.

Mike put his arms around me and without letting go he lay down, made himself comfortable and pulled the blanket over the two of us.

"I haven't been on a date this great in a really long time," he confessed, pulling me closer into his embrace. "Thank you."

"Any time," I murmured before falling asleep.

The following three weeks passed faster than I realized. I spent most of my waking hours working, and whenever Mike and I were both off at the same time, we were either at his apartment or mine. We had a hard time keeping our hands off each other, but apart from the amazing sex, we enjoyed each other's company and really got to know each other better. I found myself thinking about him every time he was at work and I wasn't, and it was getting more and more difficult to convince myself that I didn't have strong feelings for him. I couldn't forget what he had told me about never wanting to get married and have kids, and even though those things seemed so far off in the future I knew deep inside that I was going to end up getting heartbroken. Against my better judgement, I figured that I could avoid the decision of breaking it off if we simply didn't talk about the future. The only problem was that I hadn't known in advance that I would get such strong feelings for him so quickly, and I don't think he had, either.

Since I had been so busy working and spending time with Mike, I hadn't talked to Nicole except for the casual text message now and then letting her know I was doing fine. Knowing her as well as I did, I should have believed her when she had told me she would make an unannounced visit if I didn't arrange for her to meet my new boyfriend. After all, it wasn't the first time she did something others might call a little drastic. When one of my colleagues found one afternoon and told me someone was there to see me, I remembered our conversation and understood who it was immediately.

"Hey babe," Nicole said with her I-told-you-so look on her face. "Wow, you look hot in those scrubs!"

I looked around, slightly uncomfortable with her directness, and dragged her into an empty room.

"I'm so sorry I haven't called you," I apologized. "I've meant to, really, I've just been so overwhelmed with work and everything..."

"And your new boyfriend," she added with a wink, unable to resist the urge to make me feel a little guilty. "But that's fine, I'm not upset. I just figured you end in about twenty minutes and I wanted to invite you out for a drink so we can catch up."

"Sounds great," I said, realizing I had to make her a priority.

"Oh, and I also wanted to meet your boyfriend. Maybe he can join us?"

I hesitated. "I don't know, Nikki. I don't know if it's such a good idea."

"Why not?" she questioned. "You've spent all your free time with him since the day you met. Why can't you introduce him to your best friend?"

"I can't talk about it right now," I explained. "My shift ends soon and I still have some things to do. Let's go out for a drink just the two of us and we'll talk, okay?"

"Just tell me now," she demanded. "It'll take you... what, a minute or two?"

I took a deep breath, trying to think of what to say.

"It's not that I don't want to tell you," I began, but I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Rose, what are you doing in here?" Mike asked, surprised. "I've been looking for you everywhere."

"I'll be there in a minute," I snapped, wishing he would just leave the room.

"I'm sorry," he said, walking over to me and Nicole. "I'm Dr. Miller. And you are...?"

Nicole beamed with joy as she realized who she was talking to.

"Hi," she said and batted her eyelashes, seeming way more flirtatious than she had probably planned. "I'm Rose's friend, Nicole."

"Oh," Mike smiled, slightly taken aback. "It's nice to meet you, Nicole."

Since he didn't seem in any hurry to leave, Nicole turned to me, creative as always. "Anyway, Rose, thanks for your help. I really wouldn't have bothered you at work if it hadn't been an emergency."

"Sure," I played along. "Don't worry about it."

Rose looked from me to Mike and then back at me. "Why don't you guys come with me for a drink when you get off?" she suggested.

Mike looked a bit puzzled, then looked at me, smiling. "I'm going to assume you've told her?"

"I told her," I sighed, trying to give Nicole an evil glare but I couldn't stay mad at her. "Starting to regret it now, though."

"A drink would be nice," Mike said. "I can leave a bit earlier so you don't have to wait for me."

Nicole smiled knowing her plan had succeeded.

"Awesome," she said. "I'll wait for you outside."

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and headed for the door.

"What did she need help with?" Mike asked innocently as he walked me back to the nursing office.

I don't know if I was too tried to make something up or if I just didn't want to lie to him, but in any case, I decided to be honest.

"Nothing," I said. "It was an excuse."

"I know," he admitted. "I've known better liars than her. What was the real reason?"

"She knew you'd be here," I told him. "She has been wanting to meet you."

"And you didn't want her to?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's not like that," I said, choosing my words carefully so as not to hurt him. "I love Nicole with all my heart but she's very upfront and overprotective of me and she loves meddling in my life. I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled out a notepad with pre-written questions and started interrogating you like an FBI agent."

"You think I couldn't handle that?" Mike asked with a look that told me he was definitely up for the challenge.

"I'm saying I'm not sure I could handle it," I corrected him.

We stopped right outside the nursing office and I was relieved to see it wasn't empty because that meant we would have to cut our conversation short.

"I don't know why you're so nervous," Mike said. "She is your best friend. Of course I want to get to know her."

Hearing that made me happy, of course, because it showed me that he cared about me and that he wasn't just in it for the sex. He wanted to be a part of my life, which was exactly what I had hoped for when I told him not to give up on us, and now I found myself trying to keep him out of it instead.

"I don't know either," I lied. "It doesn't matter, I'll be fine. I can leave in five minutes so meet me outside in ten, okay?"

"All right, babe," Mike said and smacked my ass.

DMV_05
DMV_05
56 Followers
12