A Rose By Any Another Name Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMV_05
DMV_05
56 Followers

"Would you like to come today?" Mike asked, clearly enjoying the power he had over me.

"Yes," I moaned. "Please, I need to come."

"Do you think you've deserved it?" he asked and I froze, not knowing what to say.

"Yes, sir," I said in such a low voice that it almost came out as a whisper.

"I'm not sure I agree with you," he said matter-of-factly and stopped touching me. "I know you're new at this but you should know by now that when I put you in a position, you stay in that position. Don't you think?"

I swallowed. My heart was racing and my pussy was pulsating, begging for relief. I knew that Mike was aware of it and that he enjoyed putting me in this vulnerable and humiliating situation. He wanted me to beg him to let me come and, to my own surprise, it really turned me on.

"Yes, sir," I said. "I know that."

"I'm going to make you come anyway," he said. "It's not for your pleasure, though, I'm just doing it because you look so fucking hot when I make you come and I don't want to miss that."

I couldn't see his facial expression because of the blindfold so I tried to hide my smile, just in case it wasn't meant to be funny. I knew he would do it for my pleasure, but I wasn't sure he was aware of that himself.

"But you're not getting away with it," he said strictly. "Turn around."

I did as I was told and immediately felt a familiar burning sensation as he smacked my ass hard with his bare hand. He grabbed the back of the collar and pulled me closer to him before the second blow, which hit even harder and in the exact same spot.

"Can't hear you," he said, reminding me to count. "From the beginning."

"One," I whispered as the next one landed on my butt.

"Louder," he commanded and slapped me again. His hand landed a bit further up than before, near the small of my back.

I counted as he spanked me harder and harder, taking short pauses between each blow to gently rub my ass which was already starting to feel sore. After the tenth strike he let go of my collar and violently thrust his fingers deep into my pussy, making me cry out in pleasure.

"I bet I could make you come like this," he murmured and smacked me hard on the other butt cheek while ramming his fingers in and out of my vagina.

I was so horny that I would have done almost anything for him to fuck me right then and there, but with the blindfold, the spreader bar and my hands tied up above my head, all I could do was to surrender to him. It was a feeling that was both frustrating and extremely arousing. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore he opened up his pants, wrapped his arms around my chest and shoved his hard cock into me.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. "You're so wet."

I moaned loudly as he repeatedly slammed his body against mine while trying to keep me still, which wasn't that easy. He gave up after a little while, unbuckled my wrists and carried me to the kitchen table. He put me down right in front of it and pressed my chest down against the hard wooden surface.

"This is going to be so much better," he whispered as he tied my wrists to the table legs and pulled on the rope to make sure I couldn't move my arms. "Before we pick up where we left off, I have something you're going to like."

He grabbed my ass tight and slowly but firmly slid a finger into my asshole, then he grabbed a butt plug and roughly pushed it in without any heads up, making me squeal.

"I want both your holes filled at the same time," he whispered seductively into my ear, and I thought I would explode when I felt his erection against my thigh. I wanted him to fill me with his dick, to fuck me frantically, desperately, as if it were the only thing that mattered. I wanted him to take advantage of his body, to show him that it all belonged to him and that he could do whatever he wanted with it to satisfy his own selfish desire.

Just as if he had read my mind, he rammed his cock all the way inside my hungry pussy, the butt plug enhancing the sensation and pleasure of being thoroughly fucked. He moved his hips rhythmically, reminding me of the spanking every time he pushed against my sore ass.

"I love this color on your ass," he said between breaths. "I keep finding myself hoping that you're going to do something to deserve a spanking, just because I like it so damn much."

He smacked my ass once again and I moaned, relishing the pain and the adrenaline rush that came with it.

"I want you to come at the same time as me," Mike said and started stroking my clit with his fingers. "Are you ready to come?"

"Yes," I moaned, feeling an orgasm build up inside me.

"Don't come before I tell you to or I will spank you so hard you won't be able to sit down at work for an entire week," he warned, and I tried thinking of something else, anything else, to slow down the process.

Mike continued fucking me faster and faster, harder and harder, his fingers rubbing my swollen clit that was so close to climax.

"I can't," I cried out. "I'm going to come, I can't stop it!"

"Fuck, Rose!" Mike shouted and grabbed my ass really hard with both hands. As I felt him shoot his load deep into me I gave in, screaming his name while I finally got the release I had so desperately been waiting for. Mike moaned as he slammed his cock in and out of my cunt as hard as he could, then he slowed down, pulled out and sat down next to me, breathing loudly. I could feel his cum oozing out of my swollen pussy and running down my leg.

"You're so fucking amazing," he panted. "Have I ever told you that?"

"You have," I said, laughing. "But I don't think I could ever hear it too many times."

"Well, in that case, you're amazing," he repeated and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"You are, too," I said after a little while. "I really like you. And the sex is off the charts, but you knew that already."

Mike untied my wrists and ankles and rubbed them affectionately.

"It's the best sex I've ever had," he admitted.

"Of course you'll tell me that," I teased.

"Hey," Mike said, grabbing my chin and looking me in the eyes. "I'm serious. I never thought I'd feel this way about anyone ever again, but I was wrong. I always thought sex was better when there were no feelings involved, but I was wrong about that, too. Now, it's getting late so let me take care of you."

He picked me up into his arms, carried me to the bathroom and placed me in the shower where he carefully washed my entire body with a loofah. He dried me with a newly washed beach towel, picked me up again and carried me to the bedroom, making me feel like a princess. Then he found the body lotion I always carried with me in my purse and used it to give me a full body massage before he pulled one of his t-shirts over my head and put me to bed.

"What was all that about?" I asked as he climbed into bed and pulled me into his arms.

"You just deserve it," he said. "I'm so grateful I've met you."

"So am I," I said softly and gave him a long, sensual kiss.

DMV_05
DMV_05
56 Followers
12