A Rose By Any Another Name Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to feel the same way about you," I mumbled. "I really do."

"You still have unresolved issues with Mike," he said. "You need to figure out what to do about them before you can think about being with someone else."

"That's easier said than done when he doesn't want to talk to me," I muttered.

"He'll come back," he said, sounding certain.

"How do you know?" I asked.

David looked at me and smiled.

"Because he'd be an idiot to let you go," he said.

I smiled back at him, touched by his thoughtfulness.

"You're an amazing friend," I said. "You know that, right?"

"So I've been told," he chuckled and kissed me on the cheek. "You're an amazing friend, too. That's why we need to figure out a way to make this work."

We sat there for a while, just looking at each other.

"Did I take advantage of you tonight?" I asked, feeling guilty.

"Yeah," he said. "But only because I let you. I guess love makes you do irrational things sometimes."

"I miss that crazy, messed up bastard," I admitted.

"I know," he said and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm happy you realized that."

12