A Rose By Any Another Name Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed, not doubting for one moment that he was being totally serious. Admittedly, I found it just as sexy and exciting as he did, but I was so close to orgasm that I didn't know what would happen if he didn't get me over the edge soon. I whimpered as his fingertips almost touched my outer lips, fighting the urge to press my hips against his hand because I knew that would only delay things even more. Mike bent my knees and placed my feet flat on the bed, close to my butt.

"If you move your feet, I'll stop. Understood?"

I nodded, hoping intensely that I would be able to keep them still.

"Good girl," he said and thrust two fingers into my pussy, making me cry out in pleasure.

He shoved them in as deep as he could before pulling them out, then he ran them down toward my ass and started circling my anal opening lightly, making all my muscles clench.

"I hope you didn't think that I'd leave your ass alone simply because you don't have a buttplug," he said, and I groaned, knowing what to expect.

Without warning, he stuck the finger he had covered in my juices up my ass and just seconds later, his tongue was on my clit, licking it, sucking it and nibbling on it, right on the most sensitive spot. In a blink of an eye, the pleasure became intense and almost indescribable. My clit was burning and my legs trembling as I did my best to keep them in place so that Mike wouldn't stop. I felt myself get lost in a multitude of sensations so strong that I dug my nails deep into his shoulder, leaving red marks on his soft, pale skin. I closed my eyes and surrendered, allowing myself to be carried away by all the senses and emotions that I was experiencing in that very moment. My entire body stiffened and I let out muffled cries as the orgasm took over, unleashing wave after wave of pure pleasure so ecstatic that it felt like I lost control over my body. I had never experienced such a powerful climax, and on top of that, it seemed like it would never end. It was so strong that I didn't know how to handle it so I unintentionally pushed my hips up in the air and tried to roll over onto my stomach, but Mike grabbed my thighs and firmly pressed me back down, determined to continue all the way. His soft, wet tongue continued to stimulate my swollen clit and I cried his name over and over as well as I could with the shirt in my mouth. When my muscles started relaxing and I sank down onto the bed, he noticed that the peak was over and slowed down, alternating between gently licking my clit and circling it with his tongue. It had become so sensitive that the slightest touch made my legs jerk violently. I glanced at Mike who looked back at me, grinning.

"What?" he asked innocently. "Don't you like it?"

He crawled over to me and removed the shirt from my mouth.

"That was unlike anything I've ever done before," I panted, making Mike laugh.

"And I'm not even done yet," he smirked, grabbing my arm and turning me around. "You didn't exactly make it easier for me to wait for this with those sexy little moans. Now, spread your legs."

He pinned my arms down above my head and rammed his hard cock deep into my already overstimulated pussy, giving me more pleasure than I had ever felt during vaginal penetration. I moaned loudly which seemed to turn him on even more. He picked up the speed, brutally slamming his throbbing cock in and out of me while his grip tightened around my wrists. His eyes were dark and fiery, filled with lust, passion and carnal desire, and I found it impossible to look away. It was as if his piercing gaze paralyzed me and all I could do was let go and allow him to satiate his burning need for me however he wanted. As he came closer to climax he fucked me harder and harder, moaning, shouting obscenities and crying out my name over and over as if the pleasure were too intense to handle. He let go of my wrist, wrapped his hand around my neck and squeezed hard as his hot come filled my pussy, giving him a much needed release. He screamed my name and mumbled incoherently before dropping his full weight on top of me, then he lay there panting and gathering his remaining strength to lift his head up and look at me with a big smile on his face.

"Did I ever tell you how amazing you are?" he asked and placed a soft kiss on my nose.

"Once or twice," I teased, biting my lower lip.

"Maybe I'll tell you again after your second orgasm," he said nonchalantly, parting my lips with his index finger.

"You're kidding, right?" I exclaimed. "You already gave me the best orgasm ever! I'm exhausted!"

"Good thing you don't call the shots around here, then," he remarked, grinning. "I'm going to make you come again before I'm done with you and there is nothing you can do about it."

I opened my mouth to object but he quickly scooched back, spread my legs wide and locked them in place with his knees.

"Remind me whose pussy this is," he demanded as he parted my outer lips, exposing my swollen clit. "Don't be shy, Rose, I want to hear it."

He raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"It's yours," I whispered almost inaudibly.

"Louder," he ordered and started rubbing my clit in a slow, circular motion. "I didn't hear you."

He pressed my legs even further apart to make it clear that he was the one in charge and the rebel in me finally surrendered.

"It's yours," I said, louder this time, while looking him straight in the eyes.

In any other situation I would probably describe myself as independent, proud and dominant, but somehow, Mike always knew exactly how to bring out my submissive side.

"Good girl," he said. "And since it's mine, I can do whatever I want with it. Right?"

I swallowed and nodded, realizing that he was turning me on just by talking to me.

"You can nod when you're gagged," he said sternly. "But I don't see anything in your mouth so I would like a better answer than that."

"Yes, Sir," I whispered, biting my lip.

"That's it," he said approvingly and started rubbing my clit faster while he slipped two fingers into my waiting pussy.

I closed my eyes and let my head fall back as he continued to stimulate my throbbing clit which was definitely ready for another orgasm. His thick juices ran down onto the mattress as he forcefully pumped his fingers in and out and I clutched the bedsheet, desperately waiting for the climax.

"You like this, don't you?" Mike teased. "You're all mine with your legs wide open like a slut and you have nowhere to go. I can do anything I want with this pussy and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. But you know the deal -- you're not allowed to come until I tell you to."

He knew exactly what he was doing. The way he talked to me made me go crazy with desire and I wanted nothing more than to give my hungry, pulsating clit release. I fought the urge to give in and let myself come as he rubbed it faster and faster while his fingers fucked my dripping pussy.

"You're my slut, Rose," he whispered. "You're mine. And since you've been such a good girl today, I'm going to let you come right now."

And just like that, my body exploded into pleasure. My legs started shaking and I arched my back as the second, equally powerful orgasm made me scream out loud and clench my fists so hard that my fingernails dug into the palms of my hands, leaving several pale marks behind. Mike pressed my legs open as wide as he could and continued rubbing my clit until he felt my muscles relax again.

"You're probably right," he said playfully while massaging my inner thighs. "Sex is exhausting and two orgasms in a row are just too much. But don't worry, I won't do it again."

"You're such a jerk," I laughed and threw a pillow at him.

He lay down next to me, pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight as if he were trying to make up for the way he had just treated me. I gazed at him, relieved that he was home and that things were back to normal again -- at least for the time being.

"You're the most beautiful slut I've ever met," he said with a smirk.

"You're not all that bad, either," I teased and kissed him tenderly.

Maybe there was still hope for us, after all.

12