A Rose By Any Other Name...

Story Info
His adorable grandmother helped him become a man.
7k words
4.51
193.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, here I was, getting ready to land at the Denver Airport, wondering how in the world I got into this situation and what my new life would be like. Of course, in order to for you to understand my story I'll have to give you a little background history.


My name is Jason, and I'm eighteen years old. Up 'til now I'd been living with my parents in Oregon. My parents had recently been killed in a freak accident with a logging truck and I was being schlepped off to go live with my grandmother Rose. Now, my parents had been some back-to-the-land, quasi-religious types whose idea of a righteous lifestyle was to live up in the mountains fifty miles from the nearest town and a million miles from any kind of modern influence (hey, if I sound a little bitter, I AM)! We had no neighbors, and, consequently, I had no friends. I was home-schooled and, apart from brief forays into town to stock up on supplies, had very little contact with other people aside from my folks. My parents had some kind of philosophical feud going on with their respective family's, and I don't think I'd seen any of them, any, since I was five or so. This was especially true of my maternal grandmother (Rose), whom my parents, on the few occasions they ever mentioned her, was presented as some kind of she-witch from hell!

As I've mentioned, I was home-schooled and was essentially a solitary, private child. To top it off, I had been a somewhat sickly child when younger and, at eighteen, still looked like I was thirteen or so. Skinny, only five foot four, no bodily hair, and (worst of all) a cock that was barely four inches long when fully hard! Of course, at eighteen my cock was hard most of the time, but the only release I'd had up 'til now was sneaking off to the woods to play with myself while poring over an old, tattered copy of Playboy that I found once beside the road.

So, think about it: Eighteen years old, no experience with the outside world (never mind the opposite sex), and off to start a new life with no idea of what to expect... Of course, these were the thoughts and frustrations filling my mind and churning my stomach as the plane approached the airport. Well, the landing was uneventful, and, after I had made my way through the airport to the luggage carousel and was standing there nervously waiting for my solitary bag to come off, darting glances here and there around the terminal looking for someone, anyone, who could possibly be my grandmother, a hand gently tapped me on my shoulder and said, in a questioning tone,

"Jason, Jason, is that you sweetheart?"

I turned around and there she was, to me, a vision of beauty: An inch or two taller than me (but, who wasn't?), very nicely dressed, with stylishly coiffed short blond hair, and just a little on the chunky side, but, nonetheless, somehow fit looking. To my uninitiated eyes she looked no more than 45 years old (I later found out that she was actually 57), and more of a active, attractive, businesswoman rather than someone I would have imagined as my grandmother. We made some idle chit chat while we waited for my luggage, and then made then long trek out of the airport to her car and started the drive home. Rose (immediately after the first time I addressed her as "Grandmother Rose" she admonished me and insisted that I address her as simply "Rose") lived a fair way out in the suburbs of Denver, and this gave me a chance to somewhat surreptitiously study her as we talked during the drive. My first impressions seemed correct, elegant, well-spoken and very, very pretty. As I mentioned earlier, she was a little stocky, but by the curve of her legs showing underneath her skirt, no stranger to an active lifestyle. I also found out during our conversation that she had been divorced for the last ten years (something my parents had never mentioned) and, I gathered, that her divorce had left her with a tidy sum of money.

When we finally reached her house I was totally amazed. Wrought-iron gates and a stone archway lead up to a long, curving driveway past a well-tended flower garden to a large, Victorian ranch that I thought fit for some Hollywood mogul. Rose gave me an abbreviated tour through her palatial estate and then led my to what was to be my room. Growing up in a small A-frame in the mountains of Oregon had left me ill-prepared for the sumptuousness of her home, and I was only the more impressed when, later, she showed me her swimming pool in back, about 50 yards away from the house. Rose had an Olympic-sized pool enclosed by a four foot fence on the front, with a taller fence on the other three sides. The entranceway had a gate and archway closely resembling the entranceway to her house, with the only difference that the pool entranceway was entirely framed with mirrors, and also the interior wall had a similar mirrored surface. A full bar was present (although, I didn't recognize it as such as the time), along with a large array of recognizably high-quality pool furnishings such as chaises, lounge chairs, etc.

The next couple of weeks flew by in a blur as I settled into my new surroundings, so unlike anything I had experienced until I came to live with Rose. Eating well, lounging around in a beautiful house, and, simply hanging out with my beautiful grandmother. We spent a great deal of time in and around her pool, and, I did find myself becoming uncomfortably aroused at times. Rose was fond of wearing rather skimpy bathing suits and I found myself often unable to take my eyes off her. While she was a little chunky, she had gorgeously toned legs, and a sweetly rounded butt. Her boobs, while a little on the small side, stuck deliciously straight out from her chest, and from the way that her nipples poked out from the fabric of tops, were long and thick. I must admit that her close proximity and luscious body inspired more than a few stroking sessions on my part late at night alone in my room, especially so because she was very affectionate towards me, hugging and kissing me often (sweet torture when we were at the pool...). However, I was totally taken aback at a conversation we had one night before I went to bend after being there a week or two!

"Jason, dear, we need to have a little talk."

"OK Rose, what's on your mind" I said with a little sinking feeling, thinking that she might have heard an inadvertent noise while I was pleasuring myself one night.

"Well, Jason, I guess I'm what you might consider to be a social nudist" she replied. "What I mean by that is that I enjoy being naked around the house, and I kind of miss that since you've been here."

"Oh, oh" I replied, as smartly as I could at the time!

"Look honey" Rose said, "I don't want to embarrass you or anything, but I really do like being nude. Now, I'm not saying that you should walk around naked if it would make you uncomfortable in any way, just that I hope you wouldn't mind if I do."

"Well, Rose, I don't know if I can or not, but, I mean, it is your house, so you should do whatever you like best" was the best reply I could come up with at the moment.

"OK Jason, but please do remember that you don't have to do anything you don't want to" she said, "Now, I'm kind of tired and feel like turning in," and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek.

"Alright Rose, I'm tired myself, so, see you tomorrow."

My heart was pounding as we walked side-by-side up the stairs; I honestly thought I would be sick. Sure, the thought of actually seeing Rose naked was the most exciting thing I had ever dreamed of, but what if I got a hard-on in front of her? Would she think I was some kind of pervert? And, let's face it; I had a small cock! Would she laugh at me? Make fun of me? Those were the thoughts that kept me up almost all night, but, also, would she maybe get angry at me if she was walking around naked and I didn't, or wouldn't? Above all, I had truly come to love Grandmother Rose, and certainly did not want anything to jeopardize our relationship. Oh yeah, tossing and turning all night long.

Well, the next morning I decided that I would do anything Rose seemed to want, so I took my shower and headed downstairs, naked, for breakfast (hoping every moment that I wouldn't embarrass myself!) When I got to the kitchen I was greeted by the sight of Rose bent over taking something out of the refrigerator! Oh, God, a beautifully rounded plump ass, with barely a hint of her heavenly cunt showing through her slightly spread legs!

"Morning Dear!" she chirped as she stood up and turned around.

"Hi Rose" I sort of squeaked as I tried (somewhat unsuccessfully) to keep my eyes glued to her face, "What's for breakfast?"

"Whatever you want, babe!" she said, as hers eyes slowly roamed downward to my cock, and then back up to my face "I see you decided to try a little freedom yourself this morning!"

"Um, yeah," I said, "Could I just have a couple of eggs, please?" I said as I hurriedly sat down at the table.

"Sure, dear, anything you want!"

As Rose started to cook our breakfast I tried to avoid looking at her, but my eyes were irresistibly drawn towards her, and this is what I saw; again, a sweet, sexy, slightly chubby sweetheart! She was absolutely gorgeous! Her tits stood out proudly from her chest, and (just like I had imagined) her nipples looked like little thumbs standing out proudly from large pink areolas covering most of her smallish breasts. While I was able to see her mostly from the back or side as she was cooking, the few glimpses I was got from a front view showed me a bald cunt! All of the women I had seen in my moldy old Playboy had had a full bush, and I can't begin to describe how beautiful her bald pussy looked to my virgin eyes! I had somewhat forgotten that the kitchen table had a glass top, but after Rose finished cooking and served us, my eyes were doing a mad dance between her cute, cute face, perky tits and sweet, sweet cunt shining up at me through the transparent table surface (especially as she was sitting with her legs slightly spread and I was catching glimpses of some delicately curled, protruding inner lips)! Unfortunately, as I realized somewhat belatedly, my hairless little cock was now entirely hard, and, judging from the angle of Roses' stare, was blatantly apparent to her as well!

I was absolutely mortified at my reaction, and doubly so as we finished eating and Rose started clearing the dishes. She brought her own dishes to the counter, and then turned and stood facing me.

"Jason, dear, if you're finished could you bring your dishes over?" she asked.

"Um, well, sure" was the best I could do, as I slowly stood up and walked toward her, my stiff cock standing straight up against my belly. As I approached, Rose's eyes glided straight down my body to my rampant hard-on, as I began to stammer out an excuse...

"Rose, Rose, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to... I couldn't help it!"

She raised her eyes to mine for a brief moment, smiled beatifically, and said "Jason, Jason, Jason, don't be embarrassed, there's nothing wrong with getting a little excited when you see someone of the opposite sex naked! It's perfectly natural! Don't you think anything of it, and I won't either. Now, go watch TV for a little while I take care of these dishes, and then we'll head out to the pool."

Alright, Grandmother Rose" I let slip out due to my massive embarrassment, "let me know when you're ready."

"Now Jason," she admonished, "I've told your before to just call me Rose, and, besides, I don't really feel that much like your grandmother when you're standing there naked in that state..."

I somewhat hurriedly rushed out to the rec room and tried to compose myself (with my heart pounding a mile a minute) and tried to sort out what had just happened. Well, I had gotten a boner in front of Rose, but, after all, it was the first time I'd actually seen a naked woman in the flesh (although, there was no way she could have known that). Still, she didn't really seem to mind that much (saying it was natural and so on), so I was kinda OK with the previous little interlude – but, will it as I might, my cock wouldn't go down! Flashes of that sexy body kept flitting through my mind, and, of course, my worry that Rose would think I was some sex freak didn't help matters any. Oh, what a state to be in. Especially as I could now hear the dishwasher starting and knew, absolutely knew, that Rose would be coming into the room at any moment!

"Jason, you ready for a swim?" I heard, as Rose poked her head through the doorway, and then entered. Again, I could hardly keep my eyes on her face as I was so totally aware of, and self conscious of, our mutual nudity.

"Sure Rose," I replied and slowly stood up to face her, my hard cock still flat against my belly. I gave a half-hearted little shrug as I saw her glance down at me, and said "let's go, I bet the water's great!" We started through the house out towards the pool, and, as we got outside Rose took my hand in hers and gave it a little squeeze. We slowly walked hand-in-hand towards the pool (a good 50 yards, or so) and I was feeling fairly comfortable until we started to approach the mirrored gateway. I suddenly caught sight of us as we got closer, and saw my bald, hard cock lewdly bobbing up and down as we got closer and closer! I glanced up at the reflection of Rose's face as we approached; she just gave me a reassuring smile and squeezed my hand a little tighter. I embarrassedly grinned back at Rose, but then nearly fainted as I remembered that most of the fencing around the pool was also mirrored and I wouldn't be able to avoid being reminded of my state of arousal everywhere I looked while we were out here! We walked through the entranceway and sat down at a 45 degree angle from each other around the table. We had no sooner sat down that Rose asked me to get us a glass of wine from the bar. I hurriedly acquiesced, as I needed something to occupy my hands, my mind, and, not the less, to calm my nerves... I took my time pouring our glasses of wine, and slowly walked back to the table, painfully aware of my boner as I approached Rose. She focused on my cock as I walked back, and never moved her eyes away as I came closer. Finally, I was standing directly in front of her, inches from her face, hard as a rock (all four inches!), as she accepted the wine, she slowly looked up at me, and said:

"Jason darling, here's to a lovely morning, some good wine, and, most of all, here's to us!" as she reached up and we gently clinked our glasses together.

I sat down in my lounger and tried to relax both my mind and my nerves, and, after a while, was able to do both! As the morning passed (and, as the wine flowed...) I gradually started to enjoy myself! Here I was, stark naked, with a full-blown hardon, sitting outside with a lovely naked woman! I knew my cock was on the small side, but started not to care, and to be comfortable, and happy, with my nudity. I had had the foresight to grab a pair of sunglasses shortly after we got out to the pool, and, behind this little mask, had been drinking in the sweet, naked body of Rose. Sweet perky little tits and a sexy, sexy pussy! When we first came out, she had been sitting somewhat primly with her legs rather close together. But as we sat out longer and longer, her legs had slowly parted farther and farther. Now, of course, she wasn't sitting with her legs spread wide, but I still was able to get a nice clear view of her bald cunt! She had nicely protruding pussy lips and I also managed a few glimpses of her inner cunt, deliciously pink, and looking sweetly moist! She also didn't hide the fact that she was enjoying looking at my cock, more than once during the morning I caught her staring straight at it in a sort of silent reverie! Finally we stirred, after a couple of hours of lazy, relaxed conversation, and, after a nice long stretch (that brought those perky little tit into sharp focus), Rose spoke.

"What do you think, Jason, want to head back to the house?"

"Sure," I replied, "we don't want to get caught in the rain!" The sky had indeed been clouding up over the last half hour, so, after another languid stretch Rose reached out her hand to mine and we started back to the house, half-empty wine glasses in our free hands, and my stiff, hairless cock swinging in front of me! After we reached the house we both headed into the rec room to relax and hang out a little more. As we started to sit down Rose asked my to go to the bar and get us each another glass of wine. Now, we had both been sipping wine for most of the morning, but neither of us really seemed to be showing any signs of tipsiness, in fact, I had never felt more alert, more alive than at this moment (of course, on my part, I'm sure that was due to my extreme arousal, and still, even now, a sense of uncertainty or embarrassment about walking around in front of her with my stiff cock pointing at the sky!). After I got our wine, I went back to join Rose, and saw that she had turned the TV on. She patted the divan next to me and said, with a broad grin;

"Come and sit down here next to me Jason, so we can relax and enjoy each other's company some more. It's been such a fun morning; I haven't felt this good in ages!"

"Oh, me neither Rose, this really has been great! I was a little nervous at first, but I guess I'm getting used to it."

"Jason, Jason, there's nothing to be nervous about! I told you before; it's perfectly natural for a boy to get excited when he's with a naked woman. Besides, it's been quite a while since I've seen a nice stiff cock myself (with that, she dropped her eyes downward and looked straight at my boner, then, after a moment or two she brought her gaze back up to my face and continued), and to tell you the truth, I'm enjoying the view quite a bit myself! Now you hush, and we'll watch a little TV while we enjoy our wine."

With that, she clinked her glass against mine, draped her arm loosely around my shoulders, and turned her head to look at the TV. Well, I tried my best to follow suit but having her arm on my shoulders had made me even more acutely aware of her presence, and of her nudity. It didn't help matters any that we were watching HBO, and that a fairly racy movie was on, even though it was still only early afternoon. We watched mostly in silence, slowly sipping our wine. However, every time the action in the movie heated up a bit, Rose tightened her arm around me, and had, by now, squirmed a little closer to me so that I could feel her breast and stiff nipple poking into my arm. By now I felt like I was almost shaking, I was so, so horny! My bald little cock was so stiff it actually hurt! Finally, after a particularly hot movie scene, Rose put her free hand on my thigh, turned to me, and said

"Jason, dear, you've had a boner for a long time now haven't you? Two or 3 hours at least?"

"Well. um yes, Rose, but I couldn't really help it..."

"No, baby, I didn't mean that" She said, and slowly reached over and gently wrapped her hand around my throbbing cock. "It isn't good for you to be hard for that long without any relief, honey, and I just want to help you out..."

She started to delicately move her hand up and down my cock, and the feeling was indescribably intense, and oh so pleasurable. But that was nothing compared to what happened next! She bent over my lap, slowly licked up the length of my shaft, and then sucked me all the way into her mouth! I came almost immediately, and began to stammer out an incoherent apology!

"Rose, Rose, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to... I couldn't stop it!"

She slowly let my still-hard little cock slide from her mouth, looked up at me and said

"No more apologies Jason! I expected you to come, I wanted you to come! That was the whole idea, sweetheart. Now, you just sit back and let me give you a proper sucking!"

At that, she slid down onto the floor in front of me, pushed my legs wide open, and started sucking me softly and slowly. This time it was even sweeter. I had just had an orgasm, and knew, instinctively, that I wouldn't come again so soon... She slowly bobbed her head up and down my cock, and it felt so good, so warm, so soft... I sat there in heaven as I looked down at the back of her head gently moving, and couldn't believe that such a lovely lady was sucking me, and enjoying every bit of it! She must have sucked me for at least ten minutes before I felt my balls start to tingle again, and let out a groan of pure delight as I began to come! Even after my orgasm subsided, she continued to suck me for another minute or so, then got up off the floor and snuggled up next to me. She put her lips to mine and, as both our mouths opened, slid her tongue into my mouth to meet mine! This was also the first time I had actually kissed a woman, and the feeling was fantastic as our tongues gently danced together! Rose took my hand and placed it on her boob. I gently kneaded her beautiful little tit, and delicately squeezed and tugged on her long, stiff nipples. We broke our kiss finally, and she smiled sweetly at me and guided my head down toward her boob. I licked all over those luscious little mounds, then took her nipple into my mouth. I sucked and sucked her nipple, accompanied by soft sighs of pleasure and whispers of encouragement! I moved my attention to her other tit, and she took my hand and slid it down her body onto her cunt! I couldn't believe I finally had my hand on a woman's pussy! I brushed my fingers up and down her slit for what seemed like ages before I ventured to slowly slide my finger inside her. When I did it felt so warm and tight, and Rose groaned her appreciation. I slid my finger in and out, and felt every inch of her sweet cunt! Rose finally placed her hand over mine and guided my hand away from her pussy, then kissed me again and said

12