A Rose by Any Other Name

Story Info
Young graduate has eyes opened by horny landlady.
3.6k words
4.38
106.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fresh out of university and looking for my dream job. I soon realised that was going to be harder than I thought and had to start looking farther afield. I didn't want to leave my home town but there just wasn't any work, eventually I found a job over 150 miles from home in a new city up north.

I was 23 and living back with my parents, I had no money coming in so renting a place to myself wasn't an option. I looked into house sharing but that was still out of my budget the cheapest option was to become a lodger. After a bit of searching I managed to arrange lodgings in a Victorian terrace belonging to a very pleasant older lady over the phone.

I had to get a train up north the weekend before my new job started so I arrived with a rucksack and a suit bag and got the bus to my new place. After consulting my newly bought AtoZ I found the street with the new house on it and felt very nervous as I walked up the front door and knocked. I hadn't seen the room and had no idea what the place was going to be like but the price was right.

The door was answered by an elderly woman maybe about 60ish, I say elderly everyone above 35 is ancient when your 23. She smiled an invited me in, the house clean and tidy if a bit dated for my tastes. My bedroom was sparse with a double bed, a desk and a chest of drawers with a small TV on top. I was quite pleased if a little underwhelmed, well I only really needed a place to sleep anyway, and I was hoping to make friends at work for socialising.

My landlady was very polite and friendly; I was the same back, talking to her like you do to older people. She was quite plain to look at, dyed brown shoulder length hair, a bit over weight. She had a round belly and large round breasts, she dressed quite smart blouse, skirt and tights. There was always a fair bit of cleavage on show; I had a look whenever I could.

The following day was Sunday and spent it exploring my new city and doing a bit of shopping; I had use of the kitchen but had to buy my own food. I started my job on the Monday and soon settled into a routine of working quite late, home, eat, shower then bed.

My landlady who's name was Rose was normally just watching TV in the sitting room when I got home, we didn't really spend any time together. We talked more on the weekends, I discovered her husband had died 8 years previously; she obviously missed him a lot. I became quite find of Rose she was a nice lady and I began to think of her like a grandmother.

I didn't have a girlfriend at the time, my only sexual release was wanking in the shower or in bed. One Saturday I woke up with morning wood and decided to rub one out, I had a few porno mags stashed under my bed for inspiration. I was lazily stroking myself when I hear faint scraping sounds from Rose's room next door; this was unusual as she was normally up and out of bed well before I was. I could hear noise coming from her room until I finally came and cleaned myself up. I got up and had some breakfast downstairs, Rose came down a short time after and we chatted.

The next morning was the same, I always wake up with a hard dick and if I don't need to piss too badly I enjoy starting the day with a wank. I could hear scraping noises from Rose's room again this time I got up and put my ear to the wall, hardon bouncing as I made my way across the room. The noise had stopped I couldn't hear anything at all, so I resumed pleasuring myself on the bed. The noises came back so I stopped and listened, the noise had gone. This was freaking me out a bit now so I put my ear to the wall again and listened, nothing. It was then I noticed a small pin prick of light, on inspection there was a small hole in the wall, when I looked through I could see into Rose's room.

I was shocked, had she been spying on me? I didn't think that was something she would do. I decided to do a test I got back on the bed and started pumping my now rapidly deflating cock. After about a minute there were the scraping noises and then the light coming from the hole in the wall was blocked, by Rose I assumed. I found this quite exciting and the thought of being watched tipped me over the edge and I shot my load. Instead of discreetly without making too much mess I came as hard as could, firing hot white jets of cum all over the bed sheet. Well I was on show and I wanted to make a good impression.

I cleaned up got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Again Rose was down a short time after and we chatted as we had a cup of tea as if nothing had happened. I don't think she knew that I knew her secret yet. The next time she was out I checked the house for other spy holes, there was another in the bathroom which also shared a wall with Rose's bedroom like my own. I checked her room and peaked into the holes, I had a view of my bed from one and the shower from the other. The scraping noises I realised were Rose moving a stool to sit on as did her spying; the holes were just the right height.

The idea of being watched was quite a turn on and I decided to have some fun. I started to wank in a way that afforded Rose the best view of me. In the shower I would stroke myself right in front of the hole and direct my cum at the spy hole, it was only the wall stopping her from getting a face full. I became more vocal, groaning loudly knowing she could hear. In response her noises got louder, I wasn't sure but I started to think she was masturbating too.

I was enjoying myself, I just don't think Rose realised I knew, she thought she was being very discreet but it was so obvious. Ether that or she didn't care. After a few weeks of this I could take it anymore I was going to have to confront her about it. I was a bit angry about her spying but found it so arousing when I was horny.

The next Saturday morning I was a bit hung-over, still a bit drunk I think. I walked naked to the bathroom and had a long piss, I knew rose was watching me through the wall and my cock started to stiffen. I made a show of shaking my cock after the piss and pulling my foreskin back and forth until I was really stiff, I did this for a few minutes.

I then thought fuck it and quick walked out of the bathroom and into Rose's room bollock naked with a big hardon. Rose was sitting on her stool; legs spread with no knickers on, her hands had shot up to her face in shock at my sudden entrance. I could see her wet pussy as she sat frozen looking straight at me, it was covered in light, thin hair and was clearly soaking. She had a dull white bra on but nothing else, my cock twitched at the sight of her.

From the look of utter shock on her face I immediately realise she had NO idea I knew she was spying on my. She was horrified to be caught out, I though she was going to burst into tears. I felt awful stood there with my throbbing dick pointing at her like a weapon, accusing her of being a pervert. There was a very long, very British silence where neither of us knew what to do or say.

Suddenly I was the lodger and she was the landlady we most certainly should ever be in this sort of situation.

I broke the silence.

"I'm so sorry Rose; I shouldn't have burst in like that"

No response, she just sat there her hands covering her face. I kept glancing at her dripping wet pussy it was helping me maintain the erection I felt should probably go down.

"I've handled this badly; I should have talked to you about this instead of just blundering in."

Nothing.

I took a few steps closer and put my hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her, she responded by leaning closer to me and resting her head against my stomach. I rested my hand on top of her head. She stayed like that for about a minute just resting her head, I could feel her chin in my pubes my hard member inappropriately pointing over her other shoulder.

She slowly stood up, my cock ran all the way down her body as she did so, bouncing off her breasts along her belly following the contours of her body. We stood face to face; I didn't know which way this was going to go, I thought she might throw me out.

"No I'm sorry" she finally said. "I'm just very lonely, having male company has been wonderful and I think you're lovely."

I kept quite, just looked at her.

"Please forgive me, don't leave, I'll do anything"

There was desperation in her voice either from being caught or sexual frustration I wasn't sure.

"Its fine Rose, I don't mind you watching, I was enjoying it."

In for a penny

"You can touch me if you like."

She didn't even pause for thought, I immediately felt her hands on my rock hard cock, and they felt wonderful. I was so excited; I suddenly wanted Rose more than any other woman in the world. As she gently rubbed my cock I reached behind her and undid her bra. Her heavy tits were released they hung down further than I thought; her bra was doing a hell of a job lifting them up. She had big saggy tits, milky white skin with light pink pert nipples. The sight of them made my cock twitch and Rose gripped my cock a bit harder and picked up the tempo.

I ran my hands over her tits, they were so soft, I was used to firm young tits these were something totally new to me, exciting. I lead her to her bed and she got on top lying on her back spreading her legs. She expected me to climb on top and fuck her, but I wanted to explore her body first I stood by the side of the bed. I ran my hand over her pussy, her hair was soft and wet, my middle finger slid inside with no effort at all, plenty off room, I added a second and was rewarded with a groan from Rose.

I gently finger fucked her, she was far from tight. I opened her hole by parting my fingers, she had a big pussy. It was warm and wet. Her pussy was dripping I could literally see drops of liquid running out of her it was making her asshole moist and there was already a wet patch on the sheets.

I felt her fingers wrap around my cock again as she resumed pumping. I could have cum at that moment I looked at her tits slightly sagging into her arm pits; I wanted to blow my load all over them.

She had her eyes closed enjoying the fingers inside her, she was panting and I was nearly ready to shoot. I climbed on top of her, she put her arms around my neck and I pushed my pulsating dick into her cunt. I gently pushed it inside her sliding in all the way to the hilt; she took every inch of me easily. A husky "Yes" was her response.

I began to fuck her, she felt amazing, and I was in heaven. I was eager to cum and pounding her quite hard grabbing her tits and scooping her nipples into my mouth hungrily licking them like in a porno movie.

I glanced up at her face and our eyes met, I felt a sudden rush of emotion. I cared about Rose and she deserved better than just being used as a quick fuck. I stopped pumping, she ran her finger through my hair and smiled, I lent in and kissed her, she returned the kiss with passion. This was the first time she had shown me any sense of passion, she came alive in my arms. We kissed for quite some time, my dick buried deep inside her, and I began to move in and out of her again. Slowly at first then harder as I felt her react beneath me.

I was thrusting hard at this point; her groans were getting louder so was the sound of my ball sack slapping against her ass. My balls were drenched in her cunt juice; I could hear squelching noises as my cock went in and out of her. She held me tighter as her orgasm was building; she pulled me in for more passionate kissing.

I lost it, cumming hard deep inside her; I let out a loud moan as my ball drained filling her cunt with hot spunk. She wasn't ready stop so I kept going until she came. She went very still, her mouth wide open letting out a silent scream of ecstasy, eye rolling back into her skull.

I flopped on top of her letting my head rest on her tits, after a few moments of heavy panting as we both got out breath back I moved off of her. As I lent back I watched my cock slide out of her pussy. She was gaping, her cunt was open as my dick left it, closing slowly pushing out dribbles of my cum as it did. I watched my spunk as it ran over her ass hole to mingle with the pool of her own juice leaving a big wet patch on her sheets.

It was a marvellous sight, I watched Rose's tits move with the rise and fall of her chest as her panting subsided. She lay with her eyes closed legs spread far apart, enjoying the first orgasm she had with a man in eight years.

She opened her eyes and looked at me kneeling in front of her totally naked. We were both trying to make sense of what had just happened. I was extremely happy with myself it had been ages since I'd had any sex and to do with an older woman felt so exhilarating for me. Rose I think felt guilty, we had crossed a line I'm not sure she was happy with.

"I'm going to jump in the shower." She said and with that got up, sticky mess running down the inside of her legs. I heard her close the bathroom door, when I heard the shower in full flow I peeked through the hole and watched her wash herself. I was strange to be on the other side of the wall, my cock was stirring back to life but I was to be disappointed.

Rose came back into the room wrapped in a towel. "Do you mind, I'd like to get dressed."

"No of course not" I said and walked back to my room limp cock swing.

I showered and got dressed went downstairs and made us a cup of tea. I waited for Rose but when she eventually came down she just said "I've got to pop out I'll be back later." And off she went.

I spent the rest of the day confused and getting increasingly anxious. She didn't come back until late in the evening, I was in bed watching TV, she came up the stairs and went straight into her bedroom and closed the door. Just as I was debating whether to knock on her door Rose opened mine and walked in.

She was wearing new clothes a new blouse which showed of her ample cleavage and a skirt that was uncharacteristically short. She sat down on the bed her skirt ran up and I could see she nice black lacy knickers on.

"You didn't see me at my best this morning." She said sheepishly.

"You looked pretty good to me... you look pretty good now" Cheesy but it had the desired effect a smile.

She leaned in and our lips met. We kissed slowly, patiently. I started to run my hands all over her, up her legs over her tits trapped in a nice black bra under her new blouse. She was more responsive than she was that morning, eager for what was about to happen.

I clumsily started to fumble the buttons of her blouse open I wanted to see those heavy white tits flop out so I could suck them. I managed to get her blouse off before she stood up and started to pull at my boxers, they came down and my hard cock flipped out bouncing around until she caught it in her hand. Kneeling down she took me in her mouth, hungrily sucking my now rock hard cock. I was in an awkward position half on the bed nearly sliding off, but it felt too good to get her to stop.

"Take off your knickers and get on the bed." I managed to say.

She pulled her skirt up and slid off her knickers, I got a brief glimpse of her hairy pussy before she climbed on to the bed next to me.

We started kissing passionately my hand making its way up her leg until I felt the warm fuzz of her cunt. She was dry as I placed my hand on her mound then as I ran a finger down her lips they split and it sank deep into her wetness, she moaned. My finger now nicely lubricated I ran it back up to her clit she moaned louder. I kept this up until she was moaning loudly, I slipped another finger in there was plenty of room for more, her juices started to run my hand was soaking up to my wrist.

Rose was pretty fired up by now lost in sexual ecstasy; I kissed her neck and whispered. "I want to suck your lovely tits." She didn't reply she just reached behind her back and undid her new bra. I reached under the cups and found her erect nipples and gave them a little squeeze, flicking the bra to the floor. I climbed on top of her and with my elbows resting on the bed I pushed her fat tits together and eagerly sucked her pink nipples. My cock was rubbing against her pussy I could feel my tip getting wet; I wasn't ready for the main course yet.

I made my way down to her body, kissing her round belly as I followed the path to her wet snatch. My chin brushed against her soft hairy mound, I could smell her cunt and I was hungry for it. I spread her legs and watched as her pussy opened I could see deep inside her beautiful pink tunnel, it glistened with her moistness I wanted to lap it up. I gently kissed the inside of her legs, darting my tongue up her lips as my mouth passed her wet hole. Finally I placed my mouth over her cunt and stuck my tongue deep inside tasting the walls of her pussy, she was delicious. I wanted to lick up all her juice, she wriggled and moaned as I licked and sucked her clit.

Rose was frenzied, writhing about moaning loudly, she was close to cumming. "Stop" she panted placing her hand on my head "Come here" she pulled lightly on my hair and I made my way back up her trembling body.

Her cunt juice was all over my face, I licked my lips before kissing her mouth, smearing her own juices over her face. My cock met her pussy on the way up falling in a couple of inches I felt the warmth and it was too much I plunged inside her balls deep. She screamed with pleasure and I pumped with lust. I fucked her hard my hips thrusting quickly.

I was used to a tighter cunt and was able to fuck her for a long time before I came. When I did I had to keep going for a few minutes before Rose was ready to orgasm. When she came she went very still and gripped my tight to stop me moving, I then collapsed on top of her, we kissed with my cock still inside when I slid of I had gone soft.

We didn't really talk after but we spent the night in my bed. After that we were lover for another seven months until I could afford to rent my own place. I still visited for a bit after I had moved out but this soon fizzled out and shortly after I got a job closer to my home town.

I had some of the best sex of my young life with Rose, she taught me that I didn't need skinny, firm and tight young women to enjoy sex. I have since had all shapes and sizes of women but Rose remains on of my favourites.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Student

Also I rented a room in the house of a fat widow, she was above 65, grey haired and a very horny woman, I soon found out.

After week two she pulled me into her bedroom and I never slept in my own bed since, The five years I lived with the widow were the most horny years I had (I was 18 then and 46 y.o. now). Even now, thinking about her, I get a hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Landladies!! Wonderful

As a young lad I had to go into digs to do an apprenticeship. The college gave me a list of local lodgings only walking distant away. Dad helped me find one, the lady also offered an evening meal which Mum & Dad were happy about.

I moved in on the Sunday in September. The husband and wife were a nice couple in there 60's. He was a coach driver and worked mainly on the continent. Mary never worked but contributed by being the landlady. She was always well presented with grey tinted hair, nice round curvy figure. Normally wore a housecoat over trousers in the morning for breakfast and then she would be changed by when I came home after college.

We had discussed my timetable and she would arrange meals to suite. Mary said it was no bother as she liked having college students as the money was guaranteed and it meant she would eat properly as her husband John was away such a lot. Mary said she was happy for me to use the lounge but understood I would have studying to do and my room might be better. Mary said she enjoyed the company and sometimes she might go out to visit neighbours sometime and went to a club once a week.

Everything worked out well, only had one late evening at college so we would eat late. Over the weeks I met her 2 children and her grandchildren. Mary had a grandson about my age who was studying. John came home once a week or fortnight then often had a week on local coach work.

I enjoyed my time with Mary, she was easy going and mumsy. Often at the breakfast table she would be pottering while I was eating and walk behind me run her hands through my hair. Sometimes Mary would sit at the table with a cup of tea staring at me. About every other weekend I would go home with my washing.

About 9 every night Mary would make me a cup of tea and bring it up to my room. I thought it polite to stop studying at 9ish and go down and chat while watching the TV.

When John came home they would often go to bed early with the telly on. Well I knew what they were up to and the telly couldn't drown out the noise of love making. Again in the morning they would be at it and were quite vocal sometimes. At these times it was time for my love life with my hand. Those mornings I would often make my own breakfast. Sometimes Mary would come down and make tea and take it back to bed for them in a nightie and dressing gown. I would often catch Mary's eye and she would have a sheepish grin on her face. I often gave a knowing smile to her. Once she waved a finger at me, another time she said 'so' I relied with 'never said a word', and raised my eyes to the celling, we both laughed.

I loved my time with Mary and looked forward to seeing her in the morning then again in the evening.

One day she had her hair done a nails. I noticed and mentioned it by paying her a complement while holding her hand looking at her nails. Our eyes met and stuttered a thank you followed by wish John noticed.

That weekend I went home, when Dad dropped me off Sunday evening Mary greeted me with a big smile and a hug. She apologised saying she hadn't spoken to anybody all weekend. Mary put the kettle one while I put my clothes in my bedroom. Went back down and we sat on the settee drinking tea watching TV and chatting.

Well Mary hardly stopped talking about everything and nothing. After the news I said I was going up, Mary ask me not to as she said we had such a lovely evening chatting. Thought it only right not too. I did enjoy our times together and didn't like it when John was home. At one time the conversation turned to her nails and I lifted her hands up to look at them. I remembered the time before and the look in our eyes when they met.

At gone midnight we both looked at the clock, Mary said she would pop to the loo in a way that implied don't go up yet.

When she came down Mary had changed into a purple nighty and dressing gown. Mary sat on the settee and held my hands while looking down at them. There was a pregnant pause while holding my hands then Mary looked into my eyes and said 'would you give me a hug, please'. Trembling I just nodded, we stood up and wrapped arms round each other. Mary ran her hands through my hair and our cheeks came together. My heart was racing and Mary kissed my cheek.

Mary whispered in my ear 'would you give me a cuddle in bed'. Replying with a whisper 'of course'. Our heads parted and Mary gave me a quick kiss on the lips. She took my hand and walked me to the stairs. Following her up this was the first time I had seen her legs close up. In her bedroom Mary put the bedside light on. not a word was spoken, Mary took her dressing gown off and climbed into bed I undressed except for my pants as I had a hardon, sitting on the bed I slipped my pants off and got under the covers.

We turned towards each other and without talking we cuddled. The light was still on and I was embarrassed as my stiffy touched her. Mary said 'thank you' and moved her hand to my willy and started playing with me. She said that was wonderful complement from a young lad to an old lady old enough to be my granny. I said I've never made love before, Mary said 'I've never been unfaithful before'. I raised my hand to her breast and before long we were exploring each others bodies.

We made love into the night, exhausted we said good night and Mary turned the light out. In the morning we made love again and for the first time was able to see Mary's naked body. Needles to say college was give a miss. We stayed in bed most of the day, I told Mary a cup of tea would be nice with a smile. When she came back naked I waved a finger at her and we both smiled.

For the rest of the year we slept together except when John was home. After the year I was only on Day Release once a week. By then I was driving so still saw her once a week to make love and at weekends.

As the years went on we kept meeting, John retired and I got married but our love making continued. It was the best kept secret and no one was hurt.

We both loved each other and I still look at older woman and in my work I'm often in peoples houses and if the option arises take full advantage but that's another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Educational

Although the story is quite over the top in terms of plausibility, it is very sexy and arousing. Every mature woman should experience a younger lover and it would be very educational for the boy.

Mantra23aMantra23aabout 9 years ago

Enjoyed your story very much, the situation was very erotic and so very plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

I love stories about younger men/older women. My first lover was 43 when I was 16 and she was incredible. When I was 25 I married a woman who was 40. I've had sex with women my age or younger, but by definite preference I quickly learned better. Now in my middle 50's, my current lover is 78yrs old. A little plump rounded belly with thick thighs and a fleshy pubic bone with pouty, plump, lips. She's totally hairless, having had electrolysis done on her legs, pubes, underarms, forearms, and she shaves her head. She does still have eyebrows and lashes. I'm looking at a lady who is 82 to join us. Older is better and I love the mature - very mature - women in them.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Learning to Fuck Again Divorced woman learns how to fuck again, with neighbor's son.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Mrs. Young Ch. 01 My best friend's mom takes care of my morning wood.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
More Stories