A Rose For Me

Story Info
A trip to the nursery to find a rose gets hot.
1.2k words
4.43
29.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day dawned bright and sunny after weeks of grey drizzling weather and on the spur of the moment my wife decided we needed to visit a local nursery to purchase some more rose bushes for our garden beds.

Just after morning tea we climbed into the car and set off for the nursery which was about forty minutes drive from our home. The drive was uneventful and I was glad to reach our destination, although gardening isn’t my favourite pursuit.

We wandered around the perfectly manicured gardens looking at the beautiful settings and enjoying the warm sun and fragrant flowers.

Eventually we tired of our wanderings and headed up the hill to the café for some refreshments. The main part of the café was quite busy however I spied a table towards the centre of the large room and made my way quickly to claim it.

We sat down and looked around the room to discover that orders for food and coffees were to be made at the counter in a smaller ante-room off the large room in which we sat.

My wife left to purchase the cakes and coffees and I settled back to look around the room and watch the activity of the other patrons. Directly in front of me was a long table, occupied by mostly elderly ladies, however almost directly in front of me was a pretty young woman of about 30 years. She sat on the other side of the long table and was facing towards me with nobody sitting opposite her.

She was slim with dark brown hair and was wearing a light sundress made form a floral print on white material.

I continued to scan the room and as I looked back to the young woman to my amazement I discovered that as she leaned to the side to talk to her companions she had let her legs fall slightly apart to partly expose her white panties.

I looked away, not wishing to appear obvious, thinking she would have moved and her legs would be together again by the time I looked back in her direction. To my delight I discovered that she was still sitting talking to her companion much as before. I could see the tanned skin of her legs and thighs as they soared up under her sundress and marvelled at the contrast of her skin colour and her panties.

As I looked at her panty clad pussy and daydreamed lustful thoughts, she moved her head and as I raised my eyes to hers we made direct contact.

Busted, I thought and grinned at her thinking my afternoon fun was about to end, however after a moment, a smile crept to her face and she sat slowly back in her chair. As she did so she let her legs fall gently apart giving me an even better view of her panties.

She continued sitting with her legs apart as she drank her coffee and chatted with her companions….even when my wife returned with our coffees. Every so often should would look my way and give me a little conspiratorial smile. Fortunately my wife sat with her back to the young woman or the fun really would have been over.

Sometime later the young woman rose and headed from the café turning in the direction of the ladies room. Upon her return, some several minutes later, she resumed her seat and continued talking with her friends. As my gaze returned to her I saw that she was sitting as before with her legs spread gently, however this time there were no panties on display, just the sweetest shaven pussy I had ever seen.

It was difficult to maintain my composure, a fact of which I’m sure she was well aware as the next time she caught my eye she winked and then returned to her conversation, leaving me to enjoy the view. Not wishing to leave and end my afternoon’s fun, I decided to grab another coffee. I made my way to the counter and stood in the short queue waiting for my order to be taken. As I stood there I felt the movement of a hand in my pocket and reached down to investigate.

I felt the soft silk of material and instantly knew that it was the young woman standing behind me and that she’d put her panties in my pocket. I half turned to face the counter and looked at her face as she moved in to stand closer to me. My right hand dropped down and brushed against the bare skin of her leg as I slowly ran my fingers up until I reached the hem of her dress. I lifted the hem of her skirt, still tracing my fingers up her leg until I reached her shaven pussy lips

With my hand hidden from view of the other patrons, I gently ran my fingers over the damp outer lips of her pussy. She moaned gently and leaned in even further against my hand. I cupped her mound and slipped a finger into her folds to find a very wet pussy and a very aroused clit just aching for some attention. I wanted the room to freeze instantly so I could bend down and taste her soaking folds.

My coffee was instantly forgotten as I grabbed her hand and led her to the ladies room which she checked was unoccupied. As we entered the bathroom our lust engulfed us and we kissed as if to devour each other. My left hand was on her ass and my right hand was back on her pussy, this time with two fingers deep inside her.

I couldn’t wait, I had to taste her and I knelt down and sank my face into her, burying my tongue as far as it could go into her. I sucked her inner lips and her clit into my mouth, tasting her juices and savouring her intoxicating aroma. I knew she was close to cumming and wanted me inside her as she put her hands either side of my face and lifted me back up.

She undid my jeans and released my engorged cock, wrapping her slender hand around the head and shaft. She pulled me to a stall and quickly locked the door before turning and bending over to display her gorgeous cunt. I grabbed my cock and placed the head against her outer lips then pushed into her, sinking in as far as I could go.

She moaned loudly and pushed back against me as I thrust in and out of her, reaching my hands round to cup her breasts and play with her erect nipples. Neither of us lasted long and crying out as her orgasm hit, I felt my cum boil over and blast into her soaked vagina.

As we descended form our frenzy I stayed curled over her back with my arms around her, my cock still hard in her pussy. I could feel the juices of our lovemaking trickling out of her and cooling. As we straightened up, I slipped out of her and we arranged our clothing and prepared to leave our cocoon. I offered her the panties which were still in my pocket, however she told me to keep them as a reminder of our afternoon’s delight.

Thinking of her going home pantyless, with my cum dripping down her leg began to get me hard again and I was keen to fuck her again, however we had run out of time and would be missed.

As we left the bathroom, she went ahead of me and I asked her what her name was. She walked on and just before we re-entered the main room, she glanced back and said “Rose”.