A Rose for Rosie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would have thought that by the time you reached the house your costumes would be almost dry anyway." Lisa replied.

"We didn't bother with costumes," Rosie said, "The footpath hadn't been opened up in those days. It was very private."

Lisa felt her heart beating faster, "Did you like being naked?" she asked.

"I love it. I love to feel the air all over my body. It's a unique feeling, being naked in the sunshine, with a light breeze blowing. Have you ever tried it?"

"No," Lisa replied, "not yet."

They entered the garden and Lisa asked to stop for a few moments. They both sat on the lawn. Lisa lay on her back with her knees raised as Rosie, looking from the direction of Lisa's feet said, "Not yet? Does that mean that you might like to try it?"

"Maybe, later." Lisa replied as she opened her knees. Rosie was treated to the site of her daughters white knickers stretched over Lisa's pussy and she gasped as she saw that they had a very damp patch. Lisa giggled, jumped up and grasped Rosie's hand. "Come on." She said and they ran up the garden hand in hand.

As Lisa led the way Rosie thought about what she had seen that morning when she put Toni's school clothes on the bottom of Lisa's bed. She had been so worried in case she had woken Lisa when she carefully pulled the bedcover off of her to reveal the nude girl beneath. Although she had left her teens behind her and was now an adult woman, her small naked body was stiring up deep emotions inside Rosie. The perfectly formed little titties with their swollen rich pink nipples, the slim waist and perfect legs leading to that soft mound of light blonde hair that surrounded her pussy. How she had been tempted to drink from that velvet cup, to lap and swallow those love juices that were even then making her pussy moist.

She felt her own pussy shouting for attention and the fabric of her bra brushing against her nipples as she ran up the garden with Lisa made them more erect than she could ever remember them being before. This young woman was stirring desires in her that had been suppressed for so long. She wondered what Lisa's reaction would be if she told her that she was gay.

Lisa, she thought, must have realized that no mention had ever been made of Toni's father. Rosie had chosen him long ago with just the purpose of fathering a child. He was tall, handsome and ever ready for sex. They made love at every opportunity until Rosie found that she was pregnant. Then she left him. No explanation and no forwarding address. The man had done the job and enjoyed doing it. She had no future need for him or his cock. She never enjoyed having that inside her and didn't find the experience of doing other things to please him pleasant either. No, she much preferred a women's touch, and she thought, would like the touch of this particular young woman much more than any other.

Rosie was beginning to tire and was pulling on Lisa's arm but Lisa was determined to make it to the top of the garden. She had decided that now was the time. She was going to show her naked body to Rosie. She didn't know how she would do it, but do it she would. What's more she was determined to relieve Rosie of her clothes as well. She wanted to explore the mature body that was so eagerly following her up to the house. No, she thought, she wasn't going to just explore it; she was going to ravage it.

As they reached the patio Lisa let go of Rosie's hand and made for the swing lounger. She sat on one end hoping that Rosie would sit on the other. She did. Lisa swung a leg up and Rosie followed suit and they sat there facing each other. Lisa removed her shoes to relieve her aching feet and then leaned forward and removed Rosie's. Lisa sat back and gently made the seat swing. Rosie smiled. They were both out of breath.

"Tell me about you and Toni running up the garden naked." Lisa said a few moments later.

Rosie replied, "There's not a lot to say really. We used to swim and play in the cool water when the weather was hot and when we had finished we would run up to the house to dry. We always used to race to see who got there first."

"Always both naked?" Lisa asked.

"Always." Was the reply. "We never bothered with swimsuits. Toni was quite young when we first did it, about four or five, and we continued until we left for Australia when she was fourteen. By the time we returned the weeds in the river had grown to make it dangerous and the footpath had been cleared. There were always people using it so our naked swimming never resumed."

"Would you have liked it to have done?" was Lisa's next question

"Yes I would." Rosie replied. "It was like a special bonding between mother and daughter, to be together naked. There was never anything sexual about it, just the freedom of not having to bother about clothes. I suppose it's just like all those thousnds of families the world over who visit naturist resorts, but in our case without all of the other people being present."

Lisa started to very lightly rub Rosie's foot with her own cotton socked one. Lisa started to move her foot up and down the lower part of Rosie's calf, ever so gently caressing it. Lisa said that she was so hot and then she opened her legs and lifted the hem of her dress up to give Rosie a clear view of her cotton-covered pussy. Rosie looked and a faint smile came to her face.

"Do you like to see Toni naked now?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. When we are in the house together we walk from the bathroom to our bedrooms naked. We always have. She has a beautiful body." Rosie replied.

"I know." Said Lisa. "Does she like to see you naked?"

"She's never complained" Replied Rosie.

"Are you hot?" asked Lisa.

"Very." Replied Rosie.

"Then undo the buttons on your costume to cool down." Lisa said.

Rosie just sat there.

"Undo the buttons on you costume and let it open up, let the cool air circulate around your body."

Rosie slowly started to unbutton the converted housecoat. When she reached the top button she undid it and opened the coat up to reveal the pair of big loose blue knickers and shapeless bra that Lisa had talked her into wearing. Her nipples were protruding and a large damp patch was visible on the crotch of her panties.

"Lisa, I think that there is something that I ought to tell you," Rosie said, "I'm a lesbian. I'm gay. I don't like men, only women, and I'm finding it very hard to control myself."

"I know what a lesbian is, and I'm glad that you're one." Was Lisa's reply. Then she said, "Take off my socks." She lifted her dainty feet so that Rosie could remove the socks. She did so and then kissed each foot in turn.

"Kiss my toes." Lisa said. Rosie kissed each toe individually and then gently sucked them. Lisa moved one of her feet and placed it onto Rosie's thigh. She caressed it gently and moved it nearer and nearer to Rosie's pussy with each stroke. Rosie started to breath heavily and leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Lisa started to caress Rosie's other thigh with her other foot with the effect of making Rosie's breathing faster.

"Take your bra off." Lisa demanded.

"I can't." Rosie replied, "I don't think that I could control myself if I was laying here half naked with you on the other end of the seat."

"Look at me." Lisa said. Rosie moved her head slightly forward and opened her eyes while Lisa still kept caressing her thighs, getting ever nearer Rosie's pussy, "Do you like this woman dressed as a young schoolgirl rubbing your thighs with her feet?"

"I'ts really turning me on" Rosie replied.

"Look at me." Lisa again said, "How do I look, dressed like this?"

"You look like a young schoolgirl." Rosie said.

"I look and feel like a young schoolgirl in every way." Lisa said, "So, tell me again, do you like this make believe young schoolgirl caressing your thighs with her feet?"

"In this instance, I'm hoping that this girl doesn't stop. She's driving me crazy."

"Then take that fucking bra off. This girl wants to see the tits that are hiding underneath it. She wants to see those fucking nipples swell and harden to the size of strawberries and to maybe even lick them later to see if they taste like strawberries."

Rosie was quite taken aback by what she had just heard. She was getting so high and the language turned her on. She had never experienced anything like it before, a young woman giving her orders. She was normally the dominant one but this young slip of a thing had turned the tables.

"I won't ask again." Lisa said, " If you don't take that fucking bra off I will come to you and rip the fucking thing off. Now take it off!"

Lisa couldn't believe what she was saying and more to the point she couldn't believe that Rosie was following her orders. She watched as she reached behind her back and tried desperately to undo the clasp. She was having trouble unhooking it so Lisa leaned forward, took a firm hold between the cups and ripped it forward, destroying the clasp and releasing those small breasts that she had longed to see.

"That's better." Lisa said as Rosie removed the remains of her bra over her arms, "Now lay back and enjoy."

Lisa placed her feet onto Rosie's knickers and fondled her pussy through the baggy material. Rosie let out a loud sigh.

"You like that, don't you?" Lisa asked. Rosie answered with a hoarse voice, "It's wonderful"

"Describe Toni's body to me while I caress you." Lisa said.

"I can't, she's my daughter." Rosie replied.

"If she wasn't your daughter, would you like to fuck her?" Lisa asked.

"Please don't take me down that path Lisa, she is my daughter and I've never had any sexual desires for her." Rosie pleaded.

"But I have." Lisa told her, "I've never seen her naked. Tell me what she looks like and I'll continue pleasuring you. In fact I'll fuck your brains out, I'll do things to you that you've never had done before." Lisa didn't know what she could do but she knew that she was completely in control and that Rosie would do anything that she wanted.

"I can't Lisa." Rosie told her. "What am I supposed to say? Do you want me to tell you that she has the sweetest pair of little titties and a pussy to die for?"

"That will do for starters." Lisa said, while still caressing Rosie's pussy. "Tell me in all honesty, if she wasn't your daughter would you like to fuck her and more importantly, would you love her to fuck you? After all, she has a terrific figure, and if her breasts and pussy are as perfect as you say then I should think that anybody would find her irresistible, standing there in front of them, naked." Whilst saying this Lisa increased the pressure of her foot on Rosie's pussy.

Rosie was getting high on the pleasure that she was receiving from this young woman, the little feet were giving her an incredible feeling.

"Tell me." Lisa said, "Tell me what I want to hear."

"Yes, if Toni wasn't my daughter I would want to make love to her."

Lisa increased the speed and pressure of her feet. "Tell me more. Tell me everything. I'm sure that you have dreamed of the two of you together. Tell me more"

"Oh Lisa, your feet, they're driving me crazy." Rosie said.

"Tell me." Lisa ordered.

"Oh fuck yes, I have wanted Toni to fuck me, to come and kiss my pussy and I have wanted to fuck her as well. But I haven't, and I wouldn't. Please don't ask me anything else about that." Rosie pleaded.

"I won't my darling." Lisa assured her. "I just had to know. I promise that I will never mention it again, not to you or to anyone."

Lisa removed her feet and kneeled in front of Rosie. She leaned forward and kissed Rosie on the lips, forcing her tongue into her mouth. Rosie wrapped her arms around Lisa and pulled her close. They kissed passionately for several minutes before Lisa pulled herself away.

"Undress me." Lisa ordered.

Rosie slowly undid the buttons down the front of Lisa's dress and peeled it off of her shoulders. Lisa kneeled there in just her bra and panties. The last time that Rosie had seen them worn they had adorned her young daughter when she was about thirteen. Rosie stared at Lisa.

"All of them. Remove all of them." Lisa said.

Rosie put her hands onto the front of Lisa's bra and fondled her pert breasts and then slipped her thumbs inside to play with her nipples. Lisa moaned softly and then took Rosie's hands away."

"Strip me naked. I want you to strip all of my clothes off. Now!"

Rosie reached behind Lisa and released the clasp of her bra and pulled it off of her. Lisa's little breasts with their hardened erect nipples stood out.

"Slip my panties off." Lisa said.

Rosie placed a thumb inside each side of the cotton panties and slipped them down. Lisa stood as they glided down her legs. Rosie gasped as Lisa's soaking bald pussy was presented to her eyes.

"You've shaved your pussy." Rosie gasped.

"I told you that I was like a schoolgirl in every way and I meant right down to having a hairless pussy." Lisa told her. "Now tell me, do you want to be fucked by this particular girl?"

"Fuck me honey, fuck me." Rosie pleaded. "Take me to new heights, fuck me hard."

Lisa slipped back to her old position and placed her feet back onto Rosie's pussy and started fondling it again. Rosie was moaning loudly.

Lisa slipped one foot, then the other inside Rosie's knickers and went to work on her pussy, caressing it and wriggling her toes. Rosie threw her head right back and opened her legs as far as they would go.

Lisa withdrew her feet and leaned forward. She removed Rosie's knickers in one movement. Rosie lay there totally naked. Lisa again went back to her original position and put her feet back onto Rosie's pussy.

She kept the caressing up for as long as she could and then slipped a toe inside. Then another. Then another. Then all of the toes on that foot were just inside Rosie. Lisa caressed Rosie's clitoris with her other big toe and gently put pressure on her foot to slip it a little further inside, all the time slowly moving her toes.

Rosie was in heaven. Lisa's feet were so small they didn't hurt her at all. She put her hands around Lisa's ankle and slowly guided the foot inside her. It entered right up to her ankle and Rosie moved her hips to meet the thrusts. Then Lisa removed her foot and replaced it with the other and the performance was repeated. Rosie could feel herself nearing an orgasm and knew that it was going to be huge. Lisa pulled her foot away.

"Put it back Lisa, please put it back." Rosie pleaded.

"No, I've got other plans." Lisa replied.

Lisa slipped her soaking wet feet up Rosie's body and caressed Rosie's nipples with her own love juices. Lisa's ass was now in contact with Rosie's pussy and Rosie pressed against it. She wanted to open her legs further but they were spread as far as they would go. Lisa reached down with a hand and Rosie thought that she was going to play with her clitoris. She wasn't. She placed her fingers inside her pussy, slowly and gently followed by the rest of her small hand.

Rosie was at a new high, two feet caressing her nipples and a small hand fucking her pussy. Lisa really had taken her to somewhere that she had never been. Just as she was about to reach the point of no return Lisa moved her body back along the seat.

She turned around and started kissing the insides of Rosie's thighs. Her pigtails dropped between her legs. Rosie reached down the outside of her legs and caught hold of them from under her knees. She slowly withdrew her arms pulling the pigtails with them and guided Lisa's mouth to her pussy.

Lisa licked and sucked for all her worth and then clamped her lips around Rosie's engorged clitoris. She sucked and licked at it as if there was no tomorrow.

Rosie lifted the entire bottom half of her body from the seat as her body exploded. Her heart was pounding and her breathing hard, fast and deep. She couldn't control her body's movements as it thrashed around, Lisa's lips still clamped around her clitorus.

Rosie's orgasm slowly subsided and Lisa released her mouth. She then lapped up all of her juices and swallowed them, Rosie gently caressing the back of Lisa's head.

Lisa took Rosie's hand and led her to the lawn in front of the patio. She pulled her to the ground.

"Do you want to make love to this young schoolgirl?" Lisa asked, already knowing the answer.

Rosie kissed Lisa full on the lips pressing her tongue into her mouth whilst she started caressing her tiny breasts.

Lisa reached down and started playing with Rosie's pussy; she hadn't finished with her yet.

The kiss was broken and Lisa placed her free hand behind Rosie's head and guided it to her aching breasts. Rosie opened her mouth wide and filled it with one of them, and swirled the face of her tongue over her nipple. She moved her hand onto Lisa's pussy and Lisa responded by opening her legs as wide as they would go. Her pussy was soaked and Rosie slipped two fingers inside her. Lisa pushed to meet them.

Lisa had never experienced such arousal. She wanted Rosie to use all of her experience on her, to take her as far as she would go. Her breathing was deep and heavy.

"Put all of your fingers inside me." Lisa asked.

Rosie responded by carefully cupping her fingers together and gently pushing them inside.

"Deeper, push them deeper." Lisa said as she slipped her own hand deep into Rosie's pussy.

Rosie pushed them slightly further in with every gentle stroke until her thumb stopped them from going deeper. She used this to caress Lisa's clitoris.

Lisa was nearing a climax and she pushed Rosie away.

This startled Rosie, but Lisa soon made her intentions known.

She pushed Rosie onto her back and then straddled her. She pushed Rosie's knees wide apart and plunged her face between her legs whilst opening her own wide, giving Rosie a view of her gaping pussy. Rosie leaned forward and covered it with her mouth, darting her tongue in and out only removing it to kiss and suck her clit. Lisa responded, act by act.

They frantically worked away at each other until they climaxed together violently, even then carrying on until the last shudders dissolved.

Lisa rolled off of Rosie and turned around to lay on the grass beside her. They put their arms around each other and kissed. Lisa got up and walked to a flower-bed and then returned with a red rose that she had picked. She placed it between Rosie's breasts and they kissed some more.

They lay beside each other and Lisa told Rosie that she was ready to walk around naked with her.

Rosie looked at her and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

Lisa replied that she wanted the pair of them to remain naked for the rest of the day. She told her that she wanted to look at her naked body whenever the chance arose.

"It would make me so horny to know that you were looking at me." Rosie told her.

"Would you like to look at me?" Lisa asked.

"Of course I would." Rosie replied. "It might mean that I would have to keep caressing you though. Would you mind?"

"Only if you stopped." Lisa answered. "There is one thing though."

"Yes, what is it?" Rosie asked.

"Your pussy." Lisa answered.

"What about my pussy? Don't you like it?" Rosie asked.

"I love it. But, I'd love to see it shaved." Lisa replied.

Rosie stood and took Lisa's hand and pulled her up.

"You seem to be an expert in shaving pussies." She said, "You had better come and do mine."

To be continued.

12