A Rough Day

Story Info
A married couple have rough sex after a hard day's work.
2.5k words
4.27
41.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwest
mwest
3 Followers

From the kitchen, Jess could hear the front door slam shut. Her husband, Don, had just arrived home from a long day at work. They didn't have any children, but with 30 years old creeping up on the both of them, they were currently "trying" to have children. Their "nine to five" jobs did more than pay the bills, and money was never an issue in their everyday lives. However, no matter one's financial position, work can always have the tendency to cause stress and pent up frustration. On this particular day, Don provided an excellent example of how a rough day can make for some fantastic rough sex.

"Hey babe!" Jess shouted from across the house.

"Hey Jess!" Don replied.

Don was burdened, and dying to tell his wife about the exhausting day he had. In the quiet home that they shared, Jess could hear everything Don was doing as he was unpacking from work. She could hear the shuffling noises of his leather shoes being taken off, and the creaking noise of a metal hanger hitting the rack when Don hung up his coat. Every little thump his feet made on the wooden floor as he walked towards her.

As Don entered the kitchen, the smell of steak, potatoes, and green beans overwhelmed his sense of smell. He turned to the sight of Jess, with her back towards him, and her body faced towards the top of the oven. Jess would usually make it home about half an hour before him, so she would traditionally get dinner started most evenings.

"I made your favorite, tonight." Jess said.

"Wow, babe," Don replied. "I can't wait. And even more so, I missed you too."

With those words, Don slid his body in close, hugging Jess behind her back with his hands across her stomach. He firmly pressed his lips against the back of her neck, hard enough to get his point across that she was the very thing he looked forward to most about coming home. He slowly raised his head and took a deep breath in, with his nose softly nestled into the section of hair behind her left ear. He could smell that familiar smell, the smell of her favorite shampoo, mixed in with a perfect combination of her natural scent after a long day. As he exhaled, he breathed down the side of her neck downwards and could feel the edge of his stress leave him as the air hit her skin. Jess smiled, feeling the warmth and comfort of having her husband press up against her. With her eyes closed, she felt her mind go blank in the moment her husband kissed her. With her hands still gripped on the cooking utensils, her motion stopped suddenly as Don's loving embrace gave her an overwhelming sensation that, for a brief moment, made her forget about cooking. Work, responsibility, to-do list items... all forgotten, as she absorbed the passionate squeeze she felt from her true love.

After a moment, Don stepped away from her, and leaned back against the counter next to the kitchen sink. As he collected himself, the thoughts of working that day fresh in his mind, he let out a sigh.

"Man, babe... work was rough today. My boss was constantly micromanaging my ass, every second today! It's so frustrating whenever he does me this way... He knows I'm one of his most valuable assets, I can never understand why I have to be the one to take all of his bullshit..."

After hearing this, Jess turned to turn off the stove, casually put away her cookware, and lovingly turned to face him. Her voice lowered, and with a look of genuine sympathy in her eyes, said "Aww, sweetheart... I'm so sorry you had a rough day. I can tell you are all wound up. I can see it in your expression. You never were good at hiding it." Her smile doubled in size, as she stared straight into his eyes. "I think it's cute."

Don let out a petty laugh, and said "Hahaha! Oh baby... not sure exactly what you see, but I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you. I'm so grateful for you."

In that moment, both of them didn't seem so hungry anymore. At least, not for food. They each could feel their heart seemingly light a flame of passion, one that had never come close to going out for the entirety of their marriage.

Jess spoke seductively, "Listen here, Don. I know... exactly. What you need."

Jess suddenly started to unbutton each button of Don's collared shirt. Don's eyes started to widen, and his breath sharpened.

"Oh... That's exactly what I need," he replied with a sudden sense of desperation washing over him. Jess, with Don's now exposed chest, slowly bent down and pressed her lips slowly and firmly a few times on his chest. Each kiss lasting a few seconds, with every kiss luring Don to her even more. He let out another sigh of relief, and he knew that he was already caught like a fish at this point. He took off his shirt, and with a quick and aggressive movement, Don pressed his torso firmly against hers, and reached his right hand behind her and grabbed her ass firmly. Jess felt the aftershock, and took in a quick breath of pleasure audibly. She could feel his dick pressed up against her through their clothes.

She thought, "Oh my god... he's already hard, that fast? He must have been really looking forward to this." She leaned in and kissed him tightly, with the both of them feeling their heart rates start to increase. She pulled her head back slightly and sucked his bottom lip, with her eyes visible to Don as they rolled back into her head from pleasure.

Don had already had enough of this. He exclaimed, "Damn, baby! You really know how to get me going, don't you?" And with that, he bent over and picked Jess up into his arms in one swoop. With his testosterone flowing from excitement, she seemingly felt light as a feather as he started carrying her towards the bedroom. Jess starting giggling uncontrollably, alongside small screams of excitement with every step closer they were to the bed. Don tossed her on the bed and stood still for a brief moment after she rolled around and collected herself.

She looked up, with her teeth biting down gently on her lip from being clearly turned on at this point, said: "What are you going to do to me, big boy?"

Don replied, with a smirk on his face, "Oh... I'm going to take REAL good care of you." His hands quickly went for her pants, as he started to take them off for her. Simultaneously, she started taking her shirt off, exposing her beautiful breasts with a clear white bra. Don only looked up for a moment, just long enough to realize that he wasn't thinking about work anymore. His mind was locked. He only wanted one thing, which was to make sweet, intense love with his chosen companion.

Don slid his pants off quickly as if his life depended on it. His shirt seemingly came off instantly. With being only down to his boxer briefs, Jess could see how hard his penis was getting from the action so far. She took three seconds to admire his body, but those three seconds felt a lot longer due to the visual stimuli of his masculine frame that she was attracted to from the first day she met him.

With a silly grin on her face, she leaned up and grabbed Don, saying "Come here, you," and forcefully pulled him onto her body so that he was laying on top of her on the bed. She paused for a moment, and seductively asked, "...How bad do you want it? Tell me." Don's voice shook with excitement. His eyes opened as far as they could, as they projected a mirror image that Jess knew immediately that he was already fucking her with his eyes.

"I want it. I want it so FUCKING bad. I want it. God, you're so naughty." With that, Don flipped her body so that her stomach and face were down towards the bed, showing off the best view of her ass. Don took his left hand and gave her ass one good, firm slap that overpowered the noise of the creaking of the bed, and could be heard throughout the silence of the house. Don wanted one final tease before he could finally give her what they had both been dying for. He kept one hand on her ass, while the other one started to slide her underwear off, one slide at a time down her legs. He leaned his face close to hers and put his mouth right next to her ear. With her face resting on its side, and a blissful expression that revealed peace in the center of a storm, with winds that blow only the purest of pleasure.

He whispered, "I'm going to give it to you REAL good, you hear me?" Jess's mouth opened slightly, her eyes moving around inside her closed eyelids, as she let out a moan that clearly expressed her desperation for Don's intent.

Don, in one fluid motion, slid his underwear off, with his dick completely hard at this point. With Jess still laying there, unmoved from her coital position, he laid down on top of her in a dominating fashion. In a teasing motion, he rubbed his dick against the ridges between her soft, shapely ass cheeks a few times. Jess moaned louder, and both of them starting breathing heavily. Don then grabbed his dick, leaned slightly forward, as he pressed his tip against her already soaking wet pussy. After applying a bit of pressure, and slightly adjusting his posture, he gently slid his dick inside of her.

Jess blurted out, "OH...oh, FUCK yes. Just like that." Don felt his penis slide comfortably deeper as he began to do her from behind. Don reached his arms around her, wrapping his arms around hers, and starting pounding her nice and hard.

With every few strokes, Jess would say his name, with just enough breath to mutter it from being robbed of some of her air from his weight on top of her. "Oh Don...oh Don...DON...Aww, fuck Don. Fuck me. FUCK ME."

Don could feel her seemingly perfect ass pressed against his hipbones, in a position that he knew he would be daydreaming about the next day. This was exactly what he needed.

Don continued to plow at her, with saying dirty words just audible enough for her to hear. "Take it. Take it. Take it. Oh YES, Jess, you feel SO GOOD. Tell me you love it. Tell me!" Jess obeyed without question, with her pussy wrapping so tightly around his cock, seemingly like it was designed specifically just for his.

"Oh god, I love it. I love it, I love it." Her words spit out so quickly, he already knew she loved it. He just wanted to hear her say it. Beg for it.

After a few minutes of that position, Don pulled out, and rolled her over, with her naked body now facing him. He could see the sweat on the bedsheets, and all over her tits and stomach. They both knew that the sweat meant they were truly earning their pleasure. A little short of breath,

Don laid down beside her. "Get up here and sit on me, baby. Fuck me like you mean it." Jess slowly stumbled upwards, her head spinning slightly from the pleasure of getting fucked from behind. She got on top of him, and without much hesitation, slid his cock inside of her back where it belonged. She started to bounce up and down on him, with every movement building up immense amounts of pleasure for both of them. Don's eyes were a combination of lust and admiration, looking upwards at his lover on top of him.

Their moans danced across the room as words became no longer necessary. Don could feel his body and hands shake slightly from the pressure building up. Jess was moaning so intensely that she was getting weak in the knees. Don took a deep breath, leaned upwards, and pulled her against him so that they were both flat on the bed. Don loved feeling Jess' weight on top of him, as well as her boobs pressed up against his chest. He wrapped his arms against her tightly once again, as Jess started doing most of the work still with her ass bouncing up and down.

Don knew he was getting close. "Oh... FUCK, baby. I'm getting close." "Me too, you're going to make me cum," Jess replied, short of breath. Upon hearing this, Don made his grip tighter and felt his body take over in a primal fashion. Her ass stopped the upwards motion, and she squeezed and braced for Don to take them the rest of the way on their sexual passion to a close. Don started fucking her faster, and his grunts started getting deeper and louder.

Jess raised her voice so suddenly, that it would be a surprise if the neighbors didn't hear it. "DAMN IT, Don. You're gonna make me cum!! Don't stop, don't stop...DON'T STOP!!" Don felt her body start to quiver and felt her sensitive, soaking wet pussy contract a few times. Her words turned him on so much, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer either. Jess finally had enough. She exclaimed, "Oh fuck, oh... oh... UHHNN." Her body froze, her head spinning, as she had the best orgasm she had experienced in the last few weeks. Don, still pounding away to keep the pleasure coming to her, couldn't hold back any longer either. With the weight of her body on him, and feeling her body convulse from uncontrolled spasms of pleasure, alongside the comfort of knowing he had taken good care of his lover, emotionally and physically released all of his stress inside of her.

In a shout of pure ecstasy, Don erupted. "Oh...FUCK. Fuuuuuck!" He completely emptied himself inside of her, cumming so hard he thought he would pass out. After three small strokes, to ensure he got every last drop out of himself, he slowly slid out of her, as they felt their bodies come to a calm. Both of them laying there, catching their breath, after achieving the release that they knew they both needed.

The quiet in the house had returned, except for the sound of their breaths. They laid there for a minute, which seemingly felt for an hour from the emotional relief. Don turned his head and kissed her on the lips.

He smiled and said, jokingly, "Well... now that you mention it, I don't remember what happened at work today." Jess let out a cute, light set of laughter with a bright smile and light in her eyes.

She returned the humor with saying, "Well, I guess we can eat now!"

Don replied, "Nothing in this world would make me happier." Don smirked, and said, "Well, maybe after a meal and a shower, doing that all over again might be the only thing."

-M. West

mwest
mwest
3 Followers