A Rough Night

Story Info
He dominates you totally.
3.1k words
4.25
58.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long busy day at work. When I come to your house, I'm surprised to see you as you are. Having only been together a couple months, we've talked a lot about sex but haven't actually had sex yet. You've confessed many of your fantasies to me, and your desire to be controlled and dominated turned me on most because it was also a fantasy of mine.

But I'm still surprised to see you. You have on these black thigh-high patent leatherboots with high heels, matching gloves that go up past your elbow and this tiny black thong and matching push-up bra. You're down on your knees, resting back on your heels, your head down, with your arms extended in front of you and your wrists crossed for binding, if it should be my wish. I've never seen you like this and it turns me on immediately. The lighting in the room is turned down low and there are candles burning softly.

I immediately play along. I say your name.

"Yes, master?" you say.

"Look at me." You slowly raise your head and look at me, but you have trouble meeting my eyes. In your position, even though it's your fantasy, you still feel shame.

"You look amazing."

"Thank you, master," you say as you redden and lower your head.

"Cross your wrists behind your back." You comply immediately. I begin to undress, removing first my shoes and socks, then my shirt and pants.

"Do you like big cocks?" I ask. You look down timidly and don't reply. "I asked you a question," I say coldly.

"Yes, master," you whisper, still looking down.

"Good." When my underwear is removed, my growing cock springs out. I walk over to you and put my hand under your chin and raise your head to look into your eyes.

"Are you ready to do what I tell you?"

"Yes, master," you manage while your breath quickens.

"Are you sure you're ready to do whatever I tell you? No matter what?"

"Yes master."

"Look at my cock. See how big it's getting? That's what you do to me. You make me so hard. I can't wait to stick my big cock in your tight little pussy, rip you apart." I rub your face with my now hard cock, moving it all around, even rubbing the head on your lips. It's the first time you've seen it and you're pleasantly surprised. You want to put me into your mouth but you know better. You're not allowed to do anything unless I give you permission. "Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Yes, master," you say with my cock between your lips. The feeling of your breathing on my cock . . . I know that the tip of my cock so close to your mouth, actually touching your lips, and you without permission to even move your lips unless talking drives you crazy. I know you want to taste me.

"Beg me, you little slut."

"Please . . ." you whimper pathetically.

"You'll have to do better than that," I say in a harsh voice.

"Please, master, may I suck you?" you plead while looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. "I want your big hard cock in my mouth. I want to taste you, I want you to fuck my mouth."

"Do you think you can handle all of me in your mouth?"

"Yes master," you whisper excitedly.

"Okay, suck me slave. Do a good job and I'll reward you." Hungrily, you take my cock, already at your lips, into your mouth. Without the use of your hands, which I have not yet given you permission to take from behind your back, you begin to take me deep into your throat, so deep that tears form in your eyes. Yet still you cannot take all of me. Six, seven inches, no more.

"It looks like you can't handle all of me, after all." But you keep trying. Sucking furiously, taking it out to lick around the head and up the bottom of my shaft, your soft lips sucking on the tip, then plunging all the way back to your throat again. Without the use of your hands you're getting saliva all over yourself. Each time you take me out of your mouth it's dripping onto your chest and every time you lick at the base of my cock or my shaved balls, my wet cock slaps against your cheek or your forehead and you get it all over your face.

"You're a very nasty girl," I tell you. You moan softly around my cock. "I love it when you're so filthy. You filthy little whore. Would you like to use your hands?" You slide your mouth off my cock and it makes a popping sound from your suction. You look up at me and smile and say "Yes, master," as your own saliva runs down your chin and neck.

"Very well. Remove your gloves and use your hands. But don't disappoint me." Without taking your mouth off of me, you remove your gloves and quickly put both hands to work. With your left hand rubbing my wet balls and your right hand pumping my ample shaft, you again take me into your mouth. I'm so hard right now that you can barely take me into your mouth up to your hand. You proceed to give me the best blowjob I've ever had, sucking and licking like your life depended on it, making a total mess of yourself.

I feel myself getting closer to orgasm so I have to stop you. I grab you by your hair and say "stop" in an authoritative voice. Timidly, you stop and lower your head, afraid you have done something wrong. Instinctively you put your hands back behind your back, as well. You're such a good little slave. I can't help but smile.

"Stand up, slave." You then stand clumsily, without the use of your hands and with my hand still in your hair. I bring your bowed head near me and I grab your hair tighter. "Do you like sucking cock?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, master."

"That's better. Stand up straight, slave, hands at your sides." You do as I say. I then move behind you and start playing with your breasts through your slutty little bra. Your hand moves towards your pussy but I grab your wrist and stop you, saying, "bad girl. You know you're not allowed to do that unless I tell you." I then begin to undress you, while you can do nothing but stand there. I remove your bra, unleashing your perfect tits. Your nipples are very hard and quite sensitive when I touch them. Then I slowly, teasingly move my hands down your body, giving you goose bumps. I grab your thong by the sides and jerk it to the ground, leaving your pussy fully exposed. I do it so quickly that your breath catches in your throat.

"Are you wet for me?"

"Yes, master."

"You'd better be," I say. Standing behind you still, I move my hand towards your fresh shaved pussy and rub my hand over your lips. "You are wet, aren't you? But not as wet as I like." You lower your head, afraid I will punish you. Perhaps I will.

"I'm not going to fuck you until you are as wet as I like. You're going to have to make yourself more ready for me." I then tell you to kneel down again, with your weight on your heels and your knees spread widely, leaving your entire womanhood open for my viewing pleasure. You look up at me, not sure what to expect. I can see the fear in your eyes. But I also see the passion, the need.

"I want you to pleasure yourself, make yourself wet enough for your master. Make yourself so hot that you squirm at my slightest touch." You've never done this in front of anyone before so you're afraid, but you have to do what you're told or face the consequences. Slowly at first, you begin rubbing your pussy and then focusing on your clit, your pace quickens. I tell you to sit on the floor, with your back to the couch and your legs spread widely. You begin again in this new position. Your pleasure builds steadily, until your back is arched and your chest heaving and you're making involuntary noises, small moans. You're turned more when you seem me watching you from the chair across from you, slowly stroking my big cock.

"May I put a finger in?" you ask sexily.

"Yes, but only one, for now." You then slide your middle finger into your hot wet hole. You start fucking your pussy very fast with your finger while your other hand rubs your clit, bring your nearer to orgasm. Your moans increase in volume and frequency. I can tell you are in need of a serious fucking. "Two fingers," I say. You close your eyes as you put in another finger. Going faster still, you open your eyes and focus on my huge member, imagining it was my cock pounding into your tight pussy, pushing you over the edge . . .

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"May I?"

"May you what?"

"Come?" You're such a good little slave.

"Hmm. I don't know." Your breathing increases as I tease you. You need to feel release. You need to come.

"Please, master. I need it," you say, as you look into my eyes.

"Very well. Come, baby. Come hard for me." You smile and lean your head back and start moaning louder, your chest rising and falling as your hands work wonders on your little pussy. It seems like your orgasm lasts for minutes, and when it's finally subsided, I tell you to stand up and come stand before me. You do as you're told and when you're standing in front of me, I again rub my hand on your pussy. This time I'm rewarded with the hot wetness that I expect from my little slave. You see the pleasure on my face and you're proud that you please your master.

"Come, slave," I say as I stand and lead you to the bedroom. Once there, I move behind you and, with a folded handkerchief, I blindfold you. Now wearing nothing but black thigh-high patent leather boots and a blindfold, I handcuff your hands together in front of you, and then, with a length of rope, tie them above your head to a hook jutting from the ceiling. You're now helpless to resist what ever I choose to give you.

I tell you I'll be right back and then leave the room. When I return silently, I find you breathing harder with your back arched. You're such a hot little slave. I can tell you need to be touched by your master. I've brought with me some baby oil which I've heated in the microwave. You don't yet know I'm in the room again so I sneak up behind you and slap your ass hard, without warning. You help like a struck dog and squirm in your bindings. I laugh out loud at you and you lower your head in shame.

"Don't be ashamed, my love. You're just a hot little slave. You can't help it. I find you very pleasing. I wouldn't have you any other way."

"Thank you master," you whisper.

I begin to rub your body, my hands just grazing your soft flesh, again giving you goose bumps. My hands move from your belly to your breasts. I softly caress your erect nipples. I whisper in your ear that I have a treat for you. You look apprehensive. I promise you that it won't hurt. I then start rubbing the hot oil on your body, starting at your upper back and working my way down, oiling you up totally. Going slowly, I take more than ten minutes to cover your body, giving special attention to your more sensitive parts. All the while, your moaning gets louder. I think I spoil you.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy?"

"Oh, please, master, yes," you reply. I remove the handcuffs from one wrist and move them behind your back. Giving the rope a little more slack, your hands are still pulled high in the air, forcing you to bend over like the little whore you are. I admit, you look amazing. The high heels on you boots make your legs and ass look so sexy and your entire body glistens from the oil. I can't wait to make your tight little pussy take my big cock.

I kneel behind you and push your legs apart further. I grab your ass and without preamble, bury my face in your dripping pussy. Hungrily I devour you, my tongue and mouth making you scream. I lick frantically at your clit and then up your slit, then, pulling your lips apart with my fingers, I fuck you with my tongue, making it dart around inside you. I go back to attacking your clit and insert one of my long fingers into you. As your passion grows and your moans get louder, my pace quickens. You arch your back and try to force your pussy back into my face. In response, I lick you harder, giving you what you want. I feel you starting to come, your body rocking with wave after wave of pleasure. Finally, you lower your head in exhaustion.

I stand and move around to the front of you. I grab your head and raise it. I then tell you to take my cock and I shove it into your mouth. You grunt your agreement around my cock. With both hands on the back of your head, I begin to fuck your mouth with long strokes. Each time I feel the back of your throat, causing tears to stream down your face. Once I try to pull it out but you come forward taking it into your mouth again. Again I tell you what a good little slave you are.

When, minutes later, you again bring me to the brink of orgasm, I pull out of your mouth. You hungrily try to suck me but I move away from you until I regain my composure. I then move around you and untie the rope fixing you to the hook in the ceiling, leaving the hand cuffs on. I pull you upright and push you over to the wall. I force you to bend over and put your chest against the wall. With your legs spread apart and your back arched, I enter you mercilessly, your wet pussy stretched wide by my big cock. Your pussy is so hot, it feels even better than I had imagined. I begin to fuck your tight hole with long fast powerful strokes, having my way you. You are utterly helpless to resist me as I plunge again and again deep inside you. I know from the wetness of your pussy and the sounds coming from you that you're in heaven, loving every second of the power fucking that you're receiving. With each hard stroke I force your face and chest against the wall. In this moment you know who your master is. You know that you are nothing but a slut and you love it.

Without breaking rhythm, I free your hands from the handcuffs. One hand goes to the wall to steady yourself, but the other goes straight for your clit. Seeing what a horny little slut you are, I grab a handful of your hair and pull your head back, causing your to moan louder. I love fucking you hard from behind, seeing your little ass bounce from the force of my thrusting.

I stop moving and tell you to fuck me. You put both hands on the wall and begin moving back into me. Back arched, you proceed to grind your hot pussy on my cock. Desperately you fuck me, needing to feel me deep inside you. You bring yourself closer and closer to orgasm but I pull out of you before you can come. You moan pitifully in your frustration. I love teasing you.

I lie down on the bed and signal for you to come pleasure me. "Put your tight little pussy on me, slave. Fuck me well or you will be punished." You lower your head as though afraid, but you hurry to me like a good little slave and climb on. You position your hole above me and slowly lower yourself down. I grab you by the hips and pull you down onto my cock, causing you to gasp. Recovering quickly, you begin fucking me with long slow strokes, moving your pussy all the way up my cock until it's barely inside you, and then thrusting downward quickly, making us both moan. You definitely know how to ride a cock. Your pace quickens and you are soon bouncing your ass up and down quickly, causing your wet pussy to make slurping sounds on my cock.

I feel my orgasm approaching so I tell you to slow down. You obey, moving your pussy so slowly up and down my shaft, keeping eye contact the entire time. It's almost too much for me and I have to look away. You smile at the effect you have on me, knowing how close I am to coming.

When I've recovered again, I grab you by the waist and roll over, putting you beneath me. I grab your wrists and hold them down while I support myself. Your long beautiful legs wrap around me as I fuck you deep and hard. You throw your head back in ecstasy as I send you over the edge. Your body rocks and your backs arch. Your screams and writhing are so erotic to me that I have no hope of holding off this time so I grunt and fuck you faster, building quickly. At the last second I pull out of your pussy and move my cock near your face. I grab you by the hair and begin coming. Spurt after spurt I shoot onto your pretty face and neck while you try in vain to catch all of it in your mouth. When at last I have been drained, I release your head and you go about cleaning me up, licking and sucking the head of my swollen cock, causing me to moan involuntarily. You smile up at me, knowing you have pleased me well.

"You're fucking amazing," I say as I look down at your come-covered face.

"Thank you master," you reply as your lick your lips. You're such a good little slave.