A Rough Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckin' bitch!" The Man hissed, viciously twisting Gerald's head back and clamping his mouth with a huge hand. "When I say beg...you beg, got it?"

Gerald looked back in terror and nodded, wincing in pain as the beast fucked his arse furiously.

"Please cum," he whimpered, laying his head on the grass in an attitude of total submission.

The hand moved from his mouth and slapped onto his upraised buttock with a loud smack. "Louder!"

"Please! Please cum!"

The beast raged on without missing a stroke as the hand beat down hard and fast. "Keep goin'!"

"O God, cum! You the fucking daddy! Give it to me...Cummmm!"

"That's right bitch...I'm the fuckin' daddy...fuckin' your arse...makin' you beg!"

"Fuck it! Please cuuuuuummm!"

"Ahhhh, yeaaaahhhh...you gonna get it in that fuckin' hole..."

"No! Daddy, nooooo-Ohhhhhh..."

"...all over your arse, too, bitch!"

"...Ohhh, yesssss!"

"And right in your dirty mouth!"

"Yes, daddy! Shoot it all in my mouth!"

"Feel those big balls...full o' spunk...all for you, bitch!"

"Give it me...want you...so bad...taste you...ppplllllleeeeeeeeaaassssssssssseee!"

Gerald clasped his hands together in an attitude of prayer, fervently willing his assailant to finish what he'd started. Usually he could judge the moment by tasting the increased flow of pre-cum on his tongue and, sometimes but not always, pulling back to take it over his face. Since this option was unavailable to him, he relied on listening to the man's breathing which deepened with every beat, becoming harsh and ragged, interspersed with curses and groans and a feral growling that suggested the beast had truly taken him over. Having never experienced such a brute before he had no idea how much longer he had to endure. He wondered if this was not a man at all, but some demon possessing him. An unearthly clamour rose and fell behind him, crushing his faint plea for mercy.

'I'll never walk straight again!'was Gerald's last coherent thought as the beast slammed into his overwrought flesh and swelled like thunder before the storm. A hand gripped the back of his neck, pushing his face into the grass. A grunting crescendo assailed his ears, warning him of the imminent explosion, but in no way preparing him for the torrent of spunk that rent his arse asunder.

Gerald screamed, and screamed again as another hot blast swiftly followed the first, searing him with more molten jism that dripped on his skin like hot wax as the beast pulled back, spitting furiously in all directions as its prey was roughly turned over, presenting it with a fresh target.

"Come on now bitch!" The Man purred, kneeling on Gerald's chest, "eat my fuckin' cum!"

Gerald opened his mouth as his head was lifted up to gratefully take a steamy load on his tongue, swallowing it as the beast leapt gleefully at his face. He clutched at the enormous balls and squeezed hard, sucking more spunk with a moan of utter bliss. This is what he came for! The pain subsided as an influx of fresh pleasure suffused his taste buds with each creamy gulp.

"Oh yeah, swallow it...fffuuuuucckkk yeeeaaahhhhhh! Squeeze my balls...sssssssuck my spunnnnnk...oohh shhhhiitt...don't stop, bitch! Finger my arse...eat it aaalllll!"

'Good God! How much more can there be?'Gerald thought, sliding his finger along the sweaty, hirsute crack. His question was abruptly answered with a flurry of juice that filled his mouth as his finger probed inside the hot hole.

"Fuck it...another one...yyeeeeeeeeaaah, deeper, harder...yeaaaaah, bitch!"

A delicious wave gagged him, flooding his throat and choking him utterly, spraying from his nose and lips as he pushed two fingers in, wriggling them round. He wondered if it was possible to drown in this manner, realised it might just be and began to panic, spluttering on another cum blast, his eyes rolling back wildly.

"Don't waste it!" The Man cried, tightening his grip on the back of Gerald's head and pinching his nose. "Drink that cum...eat my meat...all of it, bitch! Yeahhh...finger my arse deep...fuckin' cock sucker...swallow it, swaaalllowww iiiiittttt! Goooood!"

The beasts strength was ebbing, though still flowing, in Gerald's mouth, as the grip on his nose relented, allowing a thin stream of oxygen in to succour his distress. A bubbly froth of spunk, not unlike the wake of a torpedo, spumed around the thick shaft as it brutally fucked his face, rocking his head back and forth. He felt his gorge rise at the violent impact at the back of his throat and held on desperately, unwilling to relinquish a single drop of hard earned cum. All good things, however, must cum to an end. Thin spurts of cum shot from the depleted sacs rubbing on his sticky chin, forced out by his fingers and lips, probing and sucking for the dregs.

The Man gave a long, drawn out groan and uncoiled his full length slowly, shuddering in the after shocks. He wiped himself carefully over Gerald's face, ignoring his rasping intake of air, and slapped the head contemptuously on his cheeks. "Kinky bitch! Take your fingers out," he grunted, feeling them slither out obediently, "and thank the daddy good...now, kiss my arse!"

Thank you." Gerald said, laying meekly upon the sweat-spunk stained grass and smacking his lips on the juicy black ring in gratitude.

"You come see the daddy again, bitch, an' maybe I let you fuck that hole. Oh yeah..." he grunted, relieving himself over Gerald's supine body. "...Shove your tongue in! Lick it...kiss it...worship my black hole...you love it, yeah...think 'bout it when you jerk off."

Gerald badly wanted to jerk himself off now, but was constrained by having to hold the Man's arse cheeks to prevent himself being crushed. He pulled them apart and dug his tongue deep, perversely enjoying the hot, steamy stream of piss over his chest and stomach and, oh joy! over his aching cock and balls, splashing his flesh like an animal marking its territory. With a grunt the man stood up, dribbling over Gerald's face and, with a final reminder to remember him, the beast vanished into the undergrowth.

"Never again!" Gerald vowed as he staggered home to where his wife slept in ignorant bliss. He took a quick shower, cleansing his body, but not his mind, and slipped under the sheet with a guilty sigh, content to rest and forget -- until the next time.

12