A Routine Exam

Story Info
A nurse enjoys her time with an obedient patient.
1.5k words
3.85
89.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped in the hallway outside the exam room and skimmed the patients' chart. 18 year old female, routine well visit, slightly overweight but no serious issues. I knocked, and walked in.

She was sitting on the table in underpants and socks. Apparently, like some of my other patients, she didn't like the paper gowns that seemed to only get in the way anyways. Ah well, that made things easier for me anyways...

"Hi Nancy. I'm Sue. I'm the nurse practitioner that will be examining you today. How are you?"

"I'm ok, thanks. Do you have any cloth gowns? I can't even deal with those crummy paper ones, I ripped it about 90 times then gave up."

"Sorry, I don't. I'll get you another paper one if you want to try again though...or you can stay how you are now if you're comfortable."

"I'll just stay like this, then. Might as well make it easier for you if nothing else."

"OK then, let me just wash my hands and ask you a few questions and we can get started." I turned to the sink and as I washed my hands I asked her if there were any special concerns she had that day (none), and allergies (nothing), and what her sexual status was.

"I'm gay, and have had a girlfriend now for a few months. She's my first real partner...before her all I had done was kiss a few times and um, played doctor with my cousin...but when we did that we didn't do anything very invasive. We just mostly compared boobs and looked in each other's panties."

"OK Nancy. Thank you for being honest. So, do you and your girlfriend now have more intimate relations? Do you use sex toys? I just want to know so that when I examine you I can make sure you aren't unintentionally injured. Also, don't feel ashamed about your cousin. Many people experiment in that way, and as long as it is consensual you shouldn't feel guilty."

"I don't, we are still great friends. It's just not something we would tell people we did, you know?"

"Of course. I'd like to start your examination now, OK? Let me just check your glands, then your ears eyes and mouth...good. No pain here? Great. Let's look in here with the light now..." I gently looked in her ears and throat before checking her eyes. "This is all normal. Next I'm going to listen to your lungs, so just take deep breaths through your mouth...good." I moved the stethoscope over her back, as she obediently complied with my request. Her lungs were clear, and after I was done thoroughly listening I stepped back for a minute.

"Now, just lie down for me. I'm going to listen to your lungs again, then your heartbeat and abdomen. You sound fine so far. Two more deep breaths in the front and then just breathe normally and relax, OK?" She laid back, with her arms behind her head. Her small breasts stretched, and I noticed that her nipples hardened slightly as she assumed the more revealing posture. "Deep breath....good." I listened to her breathe in and out under each breast, before moving the stethoscope back to the top of her chest. I took my time moving it around, listening to her heart beating. No noticeable increase to go along with the stiffened nipples. I moved it directly under one breast, and noticed that with the closer proximity to her nipple, there was the tiniest increase. I moved the cold disk slightly to the side, and listened some more, and it was then that I noticed a bit of tension in her face...it is times like this that I really loved my job.

Here I was, with an almost completely undressed lesbian stretched out in front of me waiting for me to listen to, probe, and feel pretty much every part of her body. Would there be actual sex? Of course not. But on occasion, there was the odd patient that required a more thorough examination....

"Your heart sounds great, dear. I'm going to listen to your belly now, sorry if this feels a bit cold. I need to lower your panties just a bit to check your femoral pulses..." I moved the scope down and listened quickly, enjoying how close I was to her genitalia without touching it. "And now lets see how your bowels are doing..." I took my time listening all over her slightly chubby belly, palpating gently in a few places as I listened. "Mmmmhmmm...and now here...good. Relax, just relax, everything is fine, I'm just going to have a listen here now...and here...all done. Now, it's time to palpate your breasts and belly. Tell me if there is any pain, OK?"

I moved back to the head of the table, and gently began to press on her taut breast tissue. Her nipples were at full extension as I took my time feeling carefully. I could feel her heart racing through her rib cage as I continued to press and feel all over her chest. "Your breasts are very healthy. Is there any pain here?"

"No, that doesn't hurt. Thank you for checking so carefully."

"No problem. Your nipples are also perfectly healthy. Now to feel your belly. Just put your arms at your sides and lets see how you feel." She did so, and I started probing her belly for signs of bowel trouble or other abnormalities. I took my time, again enjoying the view as I felt lower and lower, pressing on her bladder and ovaries last. "Good. That feels fine. Now, you had mentioned you are sexually active, so I'll have to examine you vaginally and rectally. I'd like you to take your panties off and get into the frog position, and first I'm going to check your vaginal and rectal temperature."

I grabbed the digital thermometer and put a cover over the long metal probe. When I turned around, I was greeted by the sight of my patient in the position I had requested, with her panties laying useless besides her. "Let's just put these over here with your other clothes...and now I'm going to slide the probe into your vagina. This might be cold..." I watched her face contort ever so slightly as the metal entered between her unshaven labia. I parted them slightly, and took note of the fact that the longer she lay open wide on the table, the more engorged they became. I left the probe in until it beeped, and when I took it out of her vagina, I was able to see the clear secretions that were now flowing copiously from her privates. There had also been a small wet spot on her panties, indicating that maybe she missed those sessions of "doctor" with her cousin more than she admitted. "Your vaginal temp is slightly elevated, but that's nothing to be concerned about yet. I'll be sure to rule out any issues during the genital exam. Now, I'm going to take your rectal temperaure. Stay nice and still...here we go...deep breath in..." the probe slid into her tight hole and I inserted it fully in until the probe was completely inside her anus. I left it in slightly longer than necessary, enjoying the look on her face as the cold metal intruded into her most private parts. "Normal reading there. Now take another breath, I'm going to slide the probe out now. Very good."

"Doctor? Does everything look normal?" She asked as I turned my attention back to her labia. "Oh, yes, fine so far. Just open your legs as far as you can and lets take a peek down here..." I spread her open all the way, and looked down at her juicy young pussy. Her clitoris peeked out from under its hood, and I had to resist the temptation to touch it. I looked between her inner lips at her urethra...then it was time to have a nice feel inside her... "I'm going to slide my fingers into your vagina now, to be sure it's healthy. I can't see any problems that could have caused your raised temperature, so I'd like to feel inside just to be certain."

"Of course, Nurse." She adjusted her position slightly, and surprised me by reaching down to open her labia for me. I slowly inserted two fingers into her soaking wet hole, feeling every inch, probing deeply inside her. Her hips pumped once while I felt her, and when I was satisfied that her inner area was as healthy as the rest, I removed my fingers and took off my gloves. "You have a perfectly healthy vagina. Now I'm going to put one finger into your rectum. Relax, and breathe." I lubed my middle finger and pushed it into her tight anus. "Relax...good...just a bit deeper..." I pressed on her lower belly as I felt, enjoying the submission to my probing touch. When I had ascertained that she was normal, I slowly withdrew my finger.

"Your exam seems to have gone very well young lady. I can't find a thing wrong with you."

"Not even...down there?"

"Your vagina and rectum were fine. I couldn't find any issues. You can get dressed now, and I'll see you next year." I quickly exited the room, as my patient still lay on the table, no doubt spent from the thorough exam I had just given her. My next stop? The bathroom, where I quickly brought myself to orgasm thinking of feeling her young, nubile body...