A Royal Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs still lay spread out over the fine linen sheets that she had so innocently warmed with coals from the fire earlier. What was there for her to do now? Wait for his next command, comply, suffer his rage?

Her eyes opened a sliver as she waited for his next command. She saw the cock in his pumping hand. It was bigger then the hilt he had just used on her. It looked harder too! Another weapon that would tear into her.

She closed her eyes again, wishing she could die, perhaps if she was dead he would leave her alone, but even then she doubted it. She heard him move, she felt him on her. He grabbed her, he thrust her legs farther apart and he leveled himself between her.

There! She felt it, an unnatural, flesh like pole, hard, hot and wet. Pulsating and throbbing he let it glide onto her, the excitement in the thick veins running along his cock could visibly be seen to pump, to drive the flow of his love towards his tip, the exit of his passions.

Then he pulled her closer, fitting his body snugly between her open legs. Their sweating bodies touched now, his was hot from passion, hers from panic. His chest, broad and strapped with muscles, lay heavily on her tender breasts. His hipbones crushed into hers. This was the closest she had ever been to a man before. She knew nothing of sex. Until tonight she was still quiet sure that babies came from cabbage patches.

And then her world was ruptured. Gliding his wet tipped penis across her stomach, he rolled it down towards her nether regions. Hard and firm she felt it move between her thighs, pressing into the fold between her legs, as it passed her water regions she gave a little scream of fright, but then it moved on. Pressing, moving, until it reached its destination.

His cock's journey to her pussy paused at her clit. He rolled the head of his dick over it, first slow, then quick, with a quickening rhythm. This was another lesson for Marie. Until that night, it had never been touched. She was unaware of the power the tiny organ had over a woman's body. Her clit stuck out like fire, his cock stroked it. "Uuh!!" A surprised sigh of pleasure passed between her lips. She couldn't help it. She had tried to control her body, but his hot touch had made her soft.

It was enough for him. Slipping back he lowered himself, bringing his head between her legs. Her eyes opened wide, and she strained her neck to see what he was doing. She only saw the top of the nobleman's neatly cut hair between her knees. He moved down, lower, pushing his broad shoulders underneath her thighs, moving her knees higher and higher. What could he be doing?

She felt him there, was it so bad after all? His tongue! Oh what a tongue! Slipping it out of his mouth he touched her fine pea of passion. Oh ecstasy, bliss. Swirling around her he tickled her pink cunt with his language. And then slipping it between her lips he began to lap up her flowing juices. In and out it went, stroking her all over as it moved. He made sure that virgin or no, her pussy would be ready.

The strangest thing happened to Marie, like nothing before in her life. It began deep in the pit of her stomach, a tightening. All of her muscles; calves, thighs, back, shoulders and arms, all jolted at the same time. Her knees uncontrollably wobbled back and forth. She lifted her hips to him, one great thrash, and cried "Uhu!" Then, just as suddenly, she flopped back into the feather mattress. Every single muscle that had just tensed now relaxed completely.

He'd had enough of pleasing her now. He'd made her ready enough, and had even thought of paying her back, bite for vicious bite. But that would come later. Sitting up again, he pulled her to him once more. This time with so much force that she felt his cock sandwich between them. It was time. A lifetime of virtue would be shattered in this moment.

"So, do you know what I am going to do next?" He asked. His face looked down on hers. They were nose to nose.

Between heavy breaths, she whispered, "N-n-no."

"I am going to fuck you. I want to hear you say it." His eyes were wild with anticipation, but still, he wanted his little game.

She held his crazed gaze and repeated, "f-fuck m-me?"

"Yes, that's the obedient little bitch. Keep saying it!"

"Fuck me," she replied.

His engorged manhood sat on the rim of her cunt, stroking her up and down. Once more he moved her, and then stopping at the entrance to her passions he made entry. Pulling her towards him once more, closer then was physically possible unless the two bodies merged he entered her. Forcing her roughly against him, she felt his cock enter her tunnel. Passions sparked as the nerves inside her registered his unlawful touch.

"You stopped, keep saying it!" His head was down in the valley between her neck and shoulder.

Her mouth was on his ear as she whispered. "Fuck me."

His dick moved only a small way before her virginal barrier blocked it entrance. This would not stop him. Vigour and force were his bywords.

"Keep saying it!"

"Fuck me."

One thrust, one lunge into her, and she was torn. The pain of tearing was nothing compared to the shock of feeling how far he could penetrate.

"Fuck me."

He ground into her, slowly. Just pushing to test her depths. Her slick pussy tightly grabbed his cock.

"Fuck me."

Then, he slid almost all of the way out. For a fleeting moment, she thought he was finished.

"Fuck me."

No more holding back now, he let his cock direct its own movements. It pounded furiously and greedily wanted more.

"Fuck me!"

He gripped her ass, and pushed her hips up, guiding her to thrust back, instructing her body to match his rhythm.

"Fuck Me!"

His hands reached underneath her back, and grabbed at the long ropes of her hair. Pulling them like reigns, he forced her head back, her white neck stretched beneath his mouth.

"Fuck Me!!"

He made contact with her clit again, bouncing into it with every stroke. Her pussy relaxed, opened up to invite him deeper in.

"FUCK ME!"

He chose his moment of revenge well. Just as she began to jolt in ecstasy again, he brushed his lips along the side of her neck, then sunk his teeth into her with a vengeance.

"FUCK ME!!!"

12