A Royal Jealousy Pt. 02

Story Info
Princess Nicolette - A beautiful day for a ride.
2.5k words
4.26
16k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 09/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader...all characters are over the age of eighteen. This part of the story deals with anal licking and face sitting. I hope you enjoy! :D

*****

Princess Nicolette - A beautiful day for a ride

Amadeus sat in his saddle and rode watchfully behind his charge. Princess Nicolette rode beautifully, and looked quite good while doing so he noted. He watched the sway of her body as they plodded along through the King's forest. They always took familiar tracks through the woods.

"It's a beautiful day, don't you agree Amadeus?" She called back in her sing song voice.

"It is, my Princess."

She glanced over her shoulder at him and grinned. Amadeus loved her smiles. She had so many different smiles, but they were all enchanting. "The cliff is coming up." Amadeus said with warning. She knew these woods as well as he did, but he still always gave warning of the dangers.

"I am not going to the cliff today." she declared.

"Where are we going today, Nico?"

"The grotto!" She declared with mischief in her voice.

Amadeus felt his manhood begin to swell and shifted uncomfortably on his mount. "Oh really?"

"Most decidedly." Princess Nico guided her horse toward the path that lead to the grotto.

The grotto was a private and beautiful place in the middle of the forest. It allowed for lots of safe private spots where a couple could hide away and make love. The grotto was one of Nico's favorite places to visit in the King's forest.

Soon enough they reached their destination and dismounted their horses. They tied both mounts to a tree in the shade. The horses found plenty of grass to eat while they waited for their riders to return.

No sooner was Nicolette off of her horse that she was running playfully away from Amadeus. Of course he gave chase. It wasn't much of a chase. Nico, for nine and ten years was petite like her sister

Cleo who was a year and a bit older. His long legs ate up the ground between them in no time. Amadeus grabbed the pretty Princess around her narrow waist and hoisted her into the air against his chest. Nico's laugh was infectious and soon they both laughed together.

Gently he lowered her to her feet and she spun to face him. She looked so beautiful with her face flushed from laughter and fresh air. Amadeus swooped down and captured her perfect cupid's bow mouth in a heated his. His hands swept around her back and he knew he had to have her. She tasted of strawberries, and he couldn't get enough.

Immediately his cock reacted to her as it always did. " I need you." he growled when their mouth's parted.

"I want you." she responded breathlessly.

Taking her small hand he lead her deeper into the grotto to their favorite secluded spot. Fortunately, Amadeus always brought a blanket from the stables. He placed it over the soft grass and they both sat down facing each other.

Nico's bright blue eyes were lit with a playfulness. He watched as she unlaced her blouse and pulled it open. Her small breasts were unbound and now exposed to his eyes. He loved how pale her perfect pink nipples were. He went to reach for one but she pushed away his hand.

"I can look but not touch?" He asked.

"Not until you tell me everything!" Nico said.

"What do you mean?" Amadeus asked. He knew she wanted to know what her sister was up to.

"You went to her bed last night, right?"

"My Princess commanded it, so yes I went to Cleo's bed last night."

Nico's eyes seem to heat. "Did you fuck her again, Amadeus?"

Nico rarely used curse words, but seemed to relish the moments when she did. Her expression was such of a starving man being given food and drink.

"You bid me to fuck her as often as possible, and I fucked her last night."

"Yes! That's perfect. Where did you cum?"

Amadeus watched as she reached for her nipples and tugged on them playfully. He felt his mouth water with need to feast on those nipples. "I came inside her, Nico."

"What did she do to you?" Nico always knew, and always wanted all the details. She seemed to become very charged by the details of what Cleo forced him to submit to. Amadeus both loved and hated this.

"She fucked me with her strap on." He confessed quietly.

Nico made a sexy little sound that was a cross between a sigh and a whimper. She pinched her nipples tightly between her fingers. "Is it big?"

"Big enough."

"Is it as big as your own cock?"

He could tell she wouldn't let this go. "Yes, my Princess. The phallus is as big as my own cock. Cleo wanted it that way."

Nico stood up and painfully slowly lowered her riding breeches. The Princesses were not permitted to wear pants at all except when riding. Their King father allowed them riding breeches. Amadeus watched her work them down her shapely legs.

She wore no underthings and soon he was seeing the soft downy curls at the apex of her legs. Again his mouth felt a hunger for her. How he loved to stick his nose into those soft curls just before he used his tongue to slide between her lower lips.

Again he tried to reach for her but she danced just out of his grasp. "What of me?"

"You make me crave you!"

"Amadeus, that is not what I mean! Did Cleo mention me at all? Don't forget that is why you are there. You are my spy!"

Suddenly, Amadeus felt his desire fade just a fraction thinking of what Cleo had said of her sister, Nico. "I don't forget, Nico. She did speak of you."

Nico sat and moved close, but made sure they didn't touch. "What of me?"

"You won't like this, Nico." Amadeus tried to stall, but for no good reason. He was going to have to tell her. "She wants you dead."

"Dead? She wants me dead?" Nico at back in shock. Her already pale skin went even more so. She looked to Amadeus with rounded eyes. "It's worse than I thought. I knew she hated me so, but I had no idea she would want me dead!"

"It won't happen, Princess. You know I would never harm you." Amadeus reached for her and pulled her into his lap this time. He hugged her protectively to his chest.

"I know you wouldn't hurt me, but what if she does? What if she asks another guard?" Nico's voice sounded very small and very scared now.

"I will protect you."

"Amadeus, don't you get it? Nothing will be safe. Can you be with me all day and all night? What if she has a member of the kitchen staff poison my dinner?"

Amadeus wasn't sure what words would sooth his Princess. He would do anything to protect her, but she had a point. Cleo was cunning and determined. If she wanted her sister to be dead she would make that happen by any means.

"She must die." Amadeus said slowly. He looked down at Nico as she raised her face to look at him with tear filled eyes.

"I am loath to say this of my own sister, but I fear you are right, Amadeus." She looked sad, hurt and scared.

"She is determined, Nico. She's jealous and determined you need to die. So, she will have to die before she can get a chance to harm you or have someone harm you."

Nico shook a little in his arms. "She's so evil. I wanted to love her, but just never could. She didn't make it so I could love her."

Amadeus kissed the top of her blonde head. "It's not your fault."

The afternoon soon warmed them as they stretched out and Nico snuggled into Amadeus' arms. He still had a need for her and a hunger that was driving him to distraction, but he knew she needed time to digest the information he had given her.

After a while of dozing in the dappling sunshine Amadeus was rock hard again. He knew that his Princess could feel this pressed to her stomach. She looked up at his face and finally he could see her desire rise again in her eyes.

"Put your mouth on it." He instructed softly. Unlike Cleo, Nico preferred to take orders rather than give them.

She wasn't shy about what she wanted. Immediately she shifted so she could have better access to his breeches. She unlaced him and reached in and took out his throbbing hard member. Her lips closed around the head of his cock making him sigh loudly. Cleo never sucked his cock. Nicolette's mouth felt like heaven wrapped around him.

Nico knew well how to suck cock. It seemed to have come naturally to her. Amadeus rarely had to give her guidance. She just seemed to know what would feel good for him.

Her hot little mouth slid down his cock engulfing as much of him as she could take. He could feel the head of his cock slide into her throat. She swallowed around him, and he grunted his pleasure.

She licked and sucked his cock, and then pulled her mouth off to give his balls some attention. Nico loved Amadeus' huge balls. She liked to cup and caress them. Which she did now. She licked them and sucked on them. All he could do was lay back and let his Princess drive him wild.

Much to his surprise, Amadeus felt Nico's tongue continue down to explore more. He jumped a little but she placed a quieting hand on his thigh. He spread his legs a little further to give her access.

Soon enough her eager little tongue found his sensitive anus. She lapped at him there. Eyes rolling back with pleasure, Amadeus moaned. Sure, the serving boys licked him there when he wanted that, but it was heady and intoxicating to have his Princess lick his anus.

She spent far longer licking him there than he would have ever expected. When she pulled back and sat up on her haunches he groaned with need.

"Would you pull your legs up and back a little for me?" She asked sweetly.

There was no hesitation. Amadeus pulled his spread legs up and back. This exposed his anus much more to her. He was ridiculously pleased when she dove back down and pressed her face between his cheeks.

Her tongue found his sensitive pucker again and quickly went back to work, but this time she had much better access. This time she pushed the tip of her tongue against the opening.

She wanted to taste him there. He did his best to relax and sure enough her tongue slid just a bit inside his tight opening. Precum was leaking from his cock onto his belly. Soon enough he knew if he didn't stop her he was surely going to make a mess of himself.

"Princess. My turn." He growled.

Nico sat up, and Amadeus lowered his legs around her. "You're turn?" she asked innocently.

"You're going to sit on my fucking face and feed me that juicy cunt." He ordered.

Nico tugged off her top, as he tugged off his clothes. When Amadeus lay back down she wasted no time in straddling his face and bringing her soaking cunt to his mouth.

She smelled incredible, but tasted even better. His tongue slipped between her wet lips and found the opening of her cunt. He shoved his tongue up into her hole and licked and sucked.

Nico started to pant and moan as soon as he started to explore her. When he found her throbbing clit she nearly came up off his face. Amadeus was having no part of that and grabbed her thighs to hold her firmly against his face.

His face was becoming soaked by her cunt juice. Running down his cheeks and chin. He loved it. She was the best thing he had ever tasted. Alternating between licking her clit and tongue fucking her cunt he could tell he was driving her wild. Nico was panting and whimpering above him.

Finally, when he knew she was getting close, he concentrated on her clit. He licking it furiously until finally his Princess came undone. With a loud scream she came hard on his face. Amadeus moved his tongue to her opening so he could taste all of her cum juice.

Nico was still shaking from her orgasm when she lifted off of his face. He wanted more, but he could tell her sweet cunt was very sensitive. "I need to fuck you." he growled.

"Fuck me." she said breathlessly. Nico went onto her hands and knees and presented her cunt and back end to her lover.

Amadeus licked his lips as he moved in and claimed his prize. He pushed the thick wet head of his cock against the opening to her cunt. Her body was tight, but he sunk into her as deeply as he could.

Her wet heat surrounded him driving him mad. Taking her hips he began pounding into her without mercy. The wild cat Princess shrieked and screamed as he fucked her.

As he slammed deep into her cunt she would push back to make sure he went deep. Finger nails biting into her hips he went deep again and again with a pace that got faster and faster.

He was shocked when she screamed loudly and he could feel her cumming all over his cock. Her little cunt clenched him so tightly he almost climaxed himself.

Instead he pulled out. His cock dripped with her juice. He pumped it furiously in his hand. "Sit up, Nico."

She spun and sat facing him. She immediately she opened her mouth and waited. Amadeus stroked himself with her wetness on his cock.

After a few hard pumps his balls felt tight. He exploded all over her face and inside her mouth. When he was done, Nico had cum up her cheek, over her nose, on her nips, running down her chin and on her tongue. She swallowed the cum in her mouth hungrily.

"You like swallowing my seed?" Amadeus asked as soon as he caught his breath.

"I do. It tastes good." She smiled softly.

"Hmmm let's see." Amadeus swooped down and captured her cum covered lips in a kiss. He determined she was right and his seed did taste good. Using his fingers and tongue he licked and cleaned the rest of his cum from her face. Kissing her to share it, they both enjoyed.

A short while later they were dressed and getting ready to ride back to the palace. "Nico, we must not speak of..."

"I know. We must not speak of Cleo's plan or our thoughts. but we need a plan, Amadeus."

"I will take care of this for my Princess. Cleo won't harm you." He vowed.

Nico looked at him in her sweet way. She always looked so innocent even if he knew all to well she wasn't. "Amadeus, do you love me?"

"I do. I love you, Nicolette." He said honestly.

"I love you too. I trust you. Please protect me."

Amadeus knew he needed a plan, and he needed one before Cleo caught on.