A Royal Jealousy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on the bed on your hands and knees. Put your face between her legs and clean her."

Amadeus followed the crone's instructions happily, but also as if he had no free will. He climbed onto the feather mattress and crawled between Nico's legs. Burying his face between her legs and smelled her musky wetness. His mouth watered and he dove in licking her feverishly.

He was so intent on his task that he startled when he felt a jelly slicked finger penetrate his anus. "Shhh shhhh." the crone soothed.

Amadeus calmed and concentrated on enjoying his Princess's wet cunt. The crone stretched his anus with one slick finger and then added a second. Amadeus grunted like an animal. The crone knew exactly what she was doing and her fingers deftly found some magic spot. Almost instantly his hard cock began to leak his seed without him climaxing.

He paused in his oral ministrations long enough to look down between his own legs. He wasn't surprised to see the witch had placed a bowl below him to catch the seed that was streaming steadily from his cock. It was odd to watch so much hot seed leak from him without actually climaxing. It felt strange and incredible.

When he looked back to Nico he found her awake but sleepy. She was watching him and the crone with curiosity. She didn't speak or ask any questions. The crone's fingers pressed deep and firm inside him and with one last grunt from him she pulled them from his anus.

"Good boy." She said as she stepped around and took the bowl. "Lots of milk from you."

The crone shuffled close to Nico. She tipped the bowl enough that Nico could see all the seed inside it, but without spilling any. Nico tentatively reached and dipped a finger into the bowl. Amadeus watched with fascination as she then smeared the freshly milked seed all over her lips and then licked them clean. The crone once again made a crass sound and moved off to the other room.

It was clear they were both exhausted. Amadeus moved up the bed and took his Princess in his strong arms. His arm brushed her nipples and she jumped "Did I hurt you, Nico?"

"Uh...they're so sensitive." She said. They both looked down at her very swollen and puffy nipples. There was a bead of milk at the tip of each teat.

They snuggled close, and it wasn't long before the crone returned with a sealed jar of liquid. "Your potion is ready." she declared.

"This will work, Crone?" Amadeus asked.

"If she is truly jealous, and if your love is equally true, then yes. It will work. Now, you must dress and be gone."

They took the jar from the crone and dressed quickly. Both felt exhausted as they mounted their horses to make the ride back to the palace.

"This will work, Amadeus." Nico declared as they neared the palace a while later.

"Of course." He agreed hopefully.

12