A Royal Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GET... THE FUCK... OUT!"

"With all due respect too Her Royal Highness, I have my orders!" He said with a deep gravely voice.

"You orders are here by nullified... get out! Or I will have you shot for disobeying my orders" She growled.

"Ma'am, with respect too Her Highness..."

"NOW!" Cleo yelled with such anger, the large man looked at her in shock.

Slowly turning, the large man walked towards the door as she examined his body carefully, a large smiled echoed over her face as she spoke.

"Wait! Take off your clothes"

"Ma'am?" He protested.

"Take off your FUCKING clothes!" She demanded.

A nervous looked rang over his face as his orders dictated that he must obey ever command which came from the young woman's lips. Nevertheless, the look upon her face told him nothing as she stood before him with a dark smile on her face. Almost terrified of the Princess, he stepped away from the door and followed her instructions too the letter. Standing naked before her, she examined his large muscular body with a large satisfied smile as she spoke with a forceful voice.

"Very nice. Run a bath, you have a lot of work too do"

"Ma'am?" He said with a slight look of discomfort upon his face.

"You WILL bathe me Mister, then you will fuck me. If not, I will have you shot!"

"Ma'am, I am married!" He protested.

"I no longer care... You will fuck! Or I will see too it that you will be dishonoured and punished for... well, let me say that I can be... VERY creative in discipline"

Fear gripped the large man as nodded quickly, taking over the protection duties of the Princess from her former bodyguard was a high honour for the young man. He had worked within the Royal Court for several years and had assisted many times with the duties of her protection and had never second guessed an order from the royal family. However, her orders now where unusual to say the least.

After following her orders too the letter, the large man bathed and groomed the Princess as ordered, her hair once again flowed as it once did, shining in the light with a healthy natural glow, her teeth cleaned and once again pearly white, her pubic hair waxed revealing her tight pussy. Standing before the man, she smiled as he examined the vision of beauty before him, his excitement was clearly seen as he stood at attention before her. Slowly walking towards her, she held out her hands too stop him while her head hung low in shame.

"What is your name Major?" She said with regret.

"Miles, Your Highness"

"Miles? a good name. I am sorry, I can not do this. I thought I could, but I can't..." She said with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay Ma'am. May I offer you one piece of advise?" He said with a soft smile.

"I owe you that much"

"I know of your... situation. Talia is my friend too, she has a habit of getting under your skin. I was once tempted by her, I almost lost my wife during... well lets just say I trained her. Find her, she is an incredible woman, she has the ability too make anyone happy. Something I have never seen before, her very presence is like a gift from the gods, but I can see that your heart beats only for her. Any man or woman would be equally blessed too have you in their life, you are a true vision of beauty Cleo, but I can not have sex with you. I love my wife with my body, heart and soul... as you love Talia"

Tears flowed from her eyes as she looked up into his eyes and nodded.

"I am sorry, Miles I am so very sorry. I'll make it up to you, I promise. Get dressed and go home. Make love too your wife, never let her go..."

"Thank you. I will never tell anyone what happened here... for the rest of my life"

"You have my thanks Major, somehow, somewhere, I will repay you for your kindness. I promise, get out of here..."

Smiling, Miles bowed slightly as he reached for his clothes and pulled them on once more. As he walked towards the door, he stopped. It seemed like a million thoughts ran through his mind as he turned and bowed his head while he spoke.

"If it pleases Her highness, I know where Talia is"

For the first time in six months, a large smile of pure joy echoed over Cleo's face as she stood tall and proud, her large breasts pushed out as he shoulders pulled backwards while her face lit up with the purest of joy and hope.

"What?"

"I've always known... I was under Talia's own orders too say nothing. She is in... Antarctica, leading some research project. If you wish, I can give you her station commander's name?"

Cleo ran towards Miles with the purest of joy, her large D-Cup breasts bounced in the light as she leapt into his arms and wrapped her legs around his large and muscular waist as she kissed him with joy. For a moment, he resisted her kisses until his large and powerful hands grabbed her tight buttocks as the kiss turned to passion while his large cock pushed under his trousers towards her tight and waxed pussy as he turned and pushed her against the wall behind him.

In the personal chambers of the King, Cara sat by his bedside as he slept while sweat dripped off his forehead. Using the softest of materials she had available, she wiped the sweat from his brow carefully as he stirred in his sleep while he moaned and called out the name of his only child and heir towards the throne, Cleo. Light exploded into the darkened room as the large twin doors where thrown open, forcing Cara too leap too her feet in shock, upon recognising whom had entered the room she bowed quickly as Cleo ran towards her father's side with tears streaming down her face.

"Daddy!" She yelled she stopped at his bed side with tears in her eyes.

Awakened instantly by the sound of her voice, his eyes searched the darkness until he saw the figure of his only child stood over him wearing black trousers and a black blouse.

"Cleo?" He mumbled.

"Yes Daddy, I'm here. And I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry... please forgive me" She wept.

"Where have you been?..." He mumbled.

"Away daddy, but I'm back. I promise, I'm back. And I'm sorry, so very sorry!"

His heart fluttered as he looked up into her tearful eye as he pulled himself up into a seated position, much too the disapproval of his nursemaid at his side.

"It is I whom should apologise to you My daughter. For months, I have known where Talia is..."

"Antarctica, yes I know... a very... large friend told me" She said with a slight blush.

"What you do not know, five weeks ago, I dispatched Suri too locate her, unfortunately, Talia... has been overseeing military exercises..."

Travelling the thousands of miles from the southern most point of Argentina too the frozen and majestic Antarctica, the petite former Royal Handmaiden remained in the small cabin emerging only to release her last meal over the side of the boat she was onboard. Travelling almost half way around the world under the orders of the King Himself was an unnerving prospect for the woman whom had never left the comfort of the Royal Grounds by herself. After arriving at the small outpost, she was alerted too the fact that the newly Promoted Colonel Talia Shore was off base on assignment.

Carrying the orders of the Monarch Himself, she was assigned the best quarters in the small research station, those which belonged too Talia herself. Having spent what seemed like weeks waiting in the small and cramped quarters, Suri was rudely awoken in the middle of the night as a vision of beauty stood over her with a soft smile on her face.

"Miss Suri? I have been ordered too alert you to the fact that Colonel Shore will return shortly"

A large smile echoed over her face as she threw the covers off her petite body and leapt out of the bed and stood naked before the Lieutenant. Shocked at the woman stood before her, naked. The Lieutenant averted her eyes as Suri smiled as she spoke.

"Finally, take me too her immediately please?"

"Forgive me Miss Suri, would it not be prudent to dress first? As myself and Colonel Shore are the only females on this base, it would not be appropriate for a woman to walk around naked with fifty men on this base whom have not seen a woman other then myself and Colonel Shore in many months"

"Lieutenant... what is your name?"

"Singer ma'am. Juliet Singer" She said slowly.

"Juliet, my orders are from His most Highness and my mission is an urgent one. Do you understand?" She said with a large smile.

"Of course Miss Suri. But the temperature outside of these quarters are very low and may cause discomfort for you"

"Very well..." Suri smiled.

The temperature in the room she was staying was far from warm, however, for many years she had found it more comfortable too sleep naked, using the body of Cara, her lover for warmth on cold nights. On occasion she had even slept between Cara and Cleo during the many nights of passion they had shared in each other's arms. Being short of stature and petite of build, her tiny frame felt the cold air as she shivered slightly.

Releasing her long black hair from the tight hairstyle she slept in, it flowed like a waterfall down her back towards her tight buttocks while simultaneously falling over her shoulders and covering her tiny breasts and revealed her pale complexion perfectly. At the request of her lover, Suri remained free of pubic. She was a goddess in her own right as she stood naked before the young Lieutenant Singer who blushed slightly as Suri brushed her hair over her shoulders too once again reveal her full feminine form too the officer before her as she spoke softly.

"It is okay lieutenant, you can look at me with out being ashamed. Have you ever seen a naked woman before?"

"What? Umm... yes ma'am. I have seen Colonel Shore many times in the base showers"

"And?" Suri smiled slightly.

"She is... very attractive Ma'am"

"And what do you think of me?" Suri smiled seductively.

"You? Umm... your are also very attractive Ma'am" She mumbled.

"I see, did you know that women can please women far greater then men?" Suri smiled as she stepped closer too the young woman.

"Forgive me ma'am, I wouldn't know. I have not been with either" She blushed with embarrassment.

"Such a crime, for such a beautiful young woman. How long is it before Major, forgive me, Colonel Shore arrives?"

Shifting her feet uncomfortably, she looked at a clipboard in her left had as she spoke softly with a hint of nerve in her voice.

"One hour Ma'am"

"Tell me Juliet, when you see Colonel Shore in the showers, do you like what you see? The curve of her thighs and her tight ass, the bounce of her large breasts?" she smiled as she ran her hands softly over her own body.

"She is a very attractive woman" Juliet blushed again.

"... Her delicate features, her pouting lips..."

"I suppose"

"Tell me, when you are alone, do you masturbate to the thought of her? It's okay, you can tell me. I have, many times" Suri smiled as she touched the lieutenant's hand softly.

"Promise not too tell anyone? Once, yes..."

"I promise, you have my word. It has been several weeks since I felt the touch of another and my lover is thousands of miles away. Would you like me to show you what it is like..?"

Reaching up, she ran her finger tips over the young woman's lips causing her too shiver softly at her touch. Standing up the tips of her toes, Suri looked into the young officer's eyes and kissed her lips softly. Shock gripped the young officer momentarily as she dropped the clipboard and her shaking hands softly touched Suri's thighs while she closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly and felt Suri's tongue enter her mouth softly, accepting the kiss from the naked beauty now in her arms. Moaning with excitement, Juliet instantly returned the kiss while Suri's left leg raised up and wrapped around her thighs.

It felt so right for her to feel the woman in her arms as she picked her up, allowing Suri too wrap her arms and legs around her while the kiss became one of passion.

For a moment, Juliet pulled back from the kiss as she looked into her eyes and smiled as Suri's lipstick was smeared over her own lips while she spoke.

"I can't believe I'm doing this"

"Would you like me too stop?"

"Not a chance" Juliet smiled as she lowered the petite woman onto the bed behind her.

For a brief moment, Juliet examined every inch of the woman before her until her eyes locked upon her tiny breasts as she spoke.

"You are beautiful...but I'm... afraid"

"Don't be. I will not hurt you, would you like to touch them, lick them, kiss and suck them?"

"Hmm, yes" She smiled.

Slipping under the covers of the warm double bed, Suri moved towards one side as she held up the covers, signalling for Juliet to join her under the warm and inviting covers. Smiling widely, Juliet removed her boots and trousers too reveal military style underwear and a growing wetness between her legs. Smiling, Suri licked her lips as the young Lieutenant removed the jacket and sweat shit she was wearing. Standing only in her military issue panties and bra, she shivered slightly as Suri smiled slightly.

"Do you want too get in?"

"I'm afraid" Juliet said slowly.

"What do you want Juliet? Do you want this to happen?"

"Yes!" She smiled shyly. "But I am..."

Smiling slightly, Suri climbed from the bed and stood before her, her eyes ran up the young officer's body slowly as if too want every curve, taste every curve. Her excitement was clearly seen too anyone as she held her hands gently and smiled as she spoke.

"From the moment I opened my eyes and saw you, I knew that you where something special. However, you are not ready, I can see that. When you are ready for that step... I would be honoured if you would call me. I will take you too such heights of pleasure that you never knew existed..."

Looking down upon the petite naked woman before her, practically offering herself to her, Juliet smiled as she reached out and softly ran her fingers over her right breast.

"I am ready"

"No, you are not... I can see it. I wish you where, but you are not. We should dress... Colonel Shore will be along soon and I have a Royal Assignment too complete" She smiled, yet holding back her disappointment.

"What assignment?" Juliet smiled as she softly squeezed her right breast.

"With regret, I can not say, even to such beauty as you"

Smiling slightly, Suri held up Juliet's sweatshirt with a smile as she nodded slightly. In that brief moment, it was clear to the both of them that nothing would be said about this to anyone as she stood before the naked seductress, her sexual excitement was clearly seen as her nipples where attempting to break free of their prison bra and her military issue panties wet.

"What now, Suri?" She smiled slightly.

"Now my dear? Now I get dressed... and follow my orders as directed by His Highness"

Sat on the side of her father's bed, Cleo wept as she looked into the fading light in his eyes, it was clear that he had few hours left in his life. Tears rolled down her face as she attempted to keep his focus upon her for one more moment as she forced a smile beyond her grief.

"Daddy, I'm here... please daddy, stay with me? I need you!"

"No my darling daughter... you need more. I have a surprise for you, a wonderful surprise" He said as a forced one last smile.

His arm raised slowly as a man entered the room, pushing a large TV screen on a wheeled cabinet. As it stopped before her, the TV screen illuminated with the face of Talia as she sat inside what appeared to be a large military aircraft. Instantly, their faces lit up as for the first time in six months they saw each other. Instantly, Cleo broke into tears as she ran towards the TV screen with a large smile on her face.

"Talia? Is it really you?"

"Yes! I'm sorry... I'm so very sorry. I didn't know... I wanted you to be happy my princess. I thought that..."

"No, no, no... you stupid... I was coming too tell you when I found your note. Baby, it's you I want" Cleo wept.

"I want you too" Talia smiled.

"You have to get back here... hurry, daddy is sick"

"I know babe, I'm on my way... I promise, I'm on my way!" Talia smiled. "When I get back, I'm never leaving you!"

"I know. Is Suri with you?"

"She's right here honey" Talia laughed.

"Thank her for me, thank her for bringing you back too me!"

"I already have..."

"I love you Talia Shore, Marry me? Be my Queen?"

"I..."

A loud bang echoed through the speakers as the screen went dark. Cleo's joy was instantly replaced with fear as she grabbed the TV and shook it with all of her strength while the sound of the medical monitors wired too her father began too scream out in alarm of his heart stopping. Torn between what to do now, Cleo looked at both the TV screen and her father as tears flowed down her face and she screamed with fear.

To be Continued.

12