A Ruckus in Riverwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerdur stammered, "He ... I mean ... we are past such things. He has a son to carry on his family name."

Rael grinned and pushed his index finger into her wet pussy and felt her body tremble as she moaned through clenched teeth. "Oh, this is wrong, I am married before the goddess Mara."

Her body shuddered and her hands twisted into his dark hair as his thick finger began pistoning slowly into her with a single-minded purpose. "Is Mara not the goddess of love and passion as well? What would she think of a home without passion in it, of a husband unfamiliar with it? Hod spends more time honing his axe than caressing his wife."

All argument ceased as she felt his big thumb slide through her wetness and then push insistently down on her engorged clit. Her knees buckled and she leaned on his shoulders as her orgasm overtook her like a saber cat on an elk. "Oh Rael, that feels so ... I'm going ... you are so ... wicked!"

She bit into her thumb as she came, her body spasming as his strong fingers pinched her clit and G-spot between them. Her pussy juices coated his hand. "Yes, I am," Rael growled low in his throat. "You need some wicked in your life, don't you?"

"Gods yes," she whispered in his ear. She started as his hand quickly slipped from between her legs and disappeared into the bathing towel on his lap. In an eyeblink, he'd picked up the comb she'd dropped and held it up to her a moment before she heard Hod's boots on the flagstones outside. She was re-combing his hair when the door opened.

"Thanks very much for your help, I cannot lift my left arm quite high enough yet," Rael said in a normal tone. Gerdur heard her husband stop and push aside the blanket curtain. His eyes took in the two of them, her body so close to his.

"Eh, what's going on here?" Hod growled with a frown. Hod was a tall but narrow-shouldered blonde man, with a great drooping mustache that gave him the appearance of being perpetually scowling.

Gerdur smiled sweetly at him. "Rael is going to supper at Alvor and Sigrid's tonight and asked me to see to his hair."

The mention of Alvor took his attention from his jealousy. "What's he going to that Imperial bootlicker's house for?"

Rael's gaze turned steely, and he looked up at the tanned Nord. "As the lady said ... supper." The tall Nord's gaze wavered for a moment and then hardened.

"So how much longer before you're well enough to move to the inn, stranger?" He looked at Rael and took a half step backward as the young man stood up from the cot.

"If my presence threatens you, Nord, I can be elsewhere before the sun sets," Rael said with a fierce grin.

Hod puffed himself up. "Threatened? By you? Hardly." Rael watched his jaw set. "If you weren't still injured and weak, I'd take my father's sword from the mantle and ..."

Rael's smile unnerved the big man. "But would you know how to swing it, lumberman? A man's neck is not a log."

Hod's face became a mask of indignation. "I'll not stand here and be insulted by a guest in my home." He whirled and stomped through the door, slamming it behind him.

Rael heard Gerdur sigh as he sat back down on the cot so she could begin his braid again. "You deserve a better man, Gerdur," he said in a low voice. Her body pressed against his, but the lovely woman did not reply.

***

Rael walked down the path toward the mill. He looked up the mountain, north of town. He'd heard rumors of an ancient ruin up there, but Hilde had mentioned that it had long since been picked clean by local adventurers and road bandits. He looked at the inn as he passed it and saw old Embry sitting on the bench out front, fast asleep. Rael smiled. Embry had been a regular visitor as Rael recouped on Gerdur's porch. He'd known men like him before. Men who are scarred to their very souls, and drink, is the only thing that keeps the darkness at bay.

Alvor smiled when he opened the door to the young man. He smiled even wider when he saw the big, sheathed sword in his right hand. The moment he crossed the threshold, Rael was accosted by the fierce Dorthe, Alvor and Sigrid's young daughter.

She looked at him up and down with an eye far wiser than her years would imply. "Hmph. He doesn't look like a Thalmar spy," she said matter-of-factly. Her red hair was nearly a match for her mother's, perhaps a bit lighter. Rael saw a fierce intelligence in the little girl.

Sigrid strode over and gently pushed her daughter to the side. "Let the man at least sit before you begin your interrogation, Dorthe."

Rael looked at the beautiful red-haired woman. "Thalmar spy?" he asked.

Sigrid sighed. "There are all sorts of rumors flying about, concerning you. Please come in and sit. Be at peace here. In our home, a person is judged by their actions, and the five bandits you left on the west road say more about you than any rumor."

Rael smiled and looked at Alvor whose eyes were still on the weapon in Rael's hand. Their eyes met as Rael handed him the big sword. "This is Sker'trul."

Alvor received the blade almost reverently. He slid the sheath up a few inches to reveal the blue-white crystalline blade. "Troll Cutter," he said to no one in particular. Not taking his eyes from the weapon he walked to the big table and sat in a chair there. Sigrid smiled lovingly at her husband and then at Rael. "Men and their swords," she quipped. Rael smiled back.

Rael reached out and pulled the scabbard from the blade, leaving Alvor holding the bared sword. His eyes slid up the perfectly smooth blade. "My grandfather was a great hero of my people, and this was made for him. My father then wielded it with honor defending our village and he passed it to me as I left on my journey."

Alvor looked up at him. "It's stalhrim," he said. It was a statement, not a question. Rael nodded. "It's amazing. How is the material forged? It's not metal, it can't be heated, nor hammered."

The two men sat discussing the enchanted material at length as Sigrid brought food to the table. Rael glanced up and saw her eyes on him with a small, appraising smile. Finally, the sword was sheathed and put aside as the family sat down for their meal. Rael found that the rumors of Sigrid's cooking expertise hardly did her justice and told her so.

The woman filled the men's ale mugs again. "Thank you." She looked at her husband and smiled. "A craftswoman is always happy when her work is appreciated." Rael couldn't help but admire her robust figure as she bent over the table. Her embroidered wool apron, worn tied above her hips showed off her fine hourglass figure and emphasized her generous bust and hips.

Rael glanced at Alvor and saw that his admiration of Sigrid had been noticed. He lowered his eyes apologetically, his face coloring. When he glanced back, Alvor was smiling.

"Come, boy, let us take our evening out on the porch." He rose and grabbed up the flagon of ale and his mug and looked over at Sigrid. "If that's all right with you, my love."

Sigrid could not help but smile. Her husband was unlike most Nord men in the way he deferred to her. She was truly a blessed woman. She went to him and kissed up under his jaw. "Not too late. Swinging that hammer with a hangover should be a lesson you needn't learn twice."

Alvor laughed heartily. "Gods, woman, I wish it was only twice." He reached out and topped off Rael's mug and then his own before handing the pitcher back to his wife with a guilty smile.

Alvor settled into the wooden chair on his porch with a groan. Rael scanned the street as he sat down. The town was quiet aside from the occasional outburst of song that could be heard from the inn. What the young bard Sven lacked in talent he made up for in volume.

The smith took a sip of his ale and looked at Rael. "Thank you for bringing the sword tonight. I've heard tales of stalhrim from my dad who visited Solstheim in his youth. I can see why your people guard the secret of its forging so fiercely. It's magnificent." Rael nodded and smiled.

Alvor cleared his throat and made eye contact with the young man. "I have a large order for weapons and armor from Jarl Balgruuf of Winterhold. It will keep me busy for the next two weeks at least. After I have a moment to relax, there is a personal matter that I'd like to speak to you about. Would you mind returning for another meal then?"

Rael could see the man was being very serious. "I'd be happy to. Your wife's cooking is worth returning for. But I beg you, do not seek to involve me in the war here. I see the enmity that divides this town and wish no part in it."

Alvor laughed and waved the thought away. "No lad, it's nothing like that. Just a personal matter between the three of us."

His curiosity piqued, Rael nodded and took a big sip from his ale mug.

***

The next morning Rael awoke late. His head was a little foggy. He stepped from behind the curtain and headed to the water barrel. He took a cup and filled it, drinking it down in one long gulp. The water was warm. Rael thought of the river beyond the pier where he had washed himself yesterday afternoon. The water had been cool and refreshing.

Rael heard the commotion as he stepped out the front door. He found Hod standing there looking down the road towards Alvor's home. He was watching three strangers who were in the process of laying a beating down on old Embry. Rael didn't hesitate and stepped off the porch only for Hod to pull him backward. "Don't, you fool! Those are Grim Jack's men!" He whispered urgently.

Rael saw Embry bleeding on the ground surrounded by the men and his temper flared hot. He whirled on Hod and grabbed him roughly by his jerkin. With a shove of his arm, he slammed the lumberman against the wall of his own home, so hard that his teeth rattled. Hod's eyes grew wide with fear of the fierce Skaal. "Are you such a coward, that you will not even defend your own people? You, who talks so boldly of Nord courage?"

Rael didn't wait for a reply. Barefoot and bare-chested the dark-haired warrior turned and strode down the road pausing only long enough to snatch up a garden stone the size of an ale mug.

***

Embry had had bad days before but this one came out of nowhere. One minute he was making his way down the steps of the Sleeping Giant. The next moment, three strangers were slapping him around and laughing at his panicked reaction.

He fell backward over an outstretched foot and landed on his rear. He looked up at his attackers and sighed. He knew these men. Everyone in town did, but not by name. These three had never given their names. They entered town and bought food and drink at the inn, then left in the direction they came from. Though it was unspoken, everyone knew who they worked for.

Embry was a frequent target of their jibes and jokes. The one on the left was a dark-haired Khajiit that the town had dubbed Whiskers, then a short Breton called Top Knot, and on the right, a fiercely ugly Nord, ironically dubbed Handsome.

Handsome smiled wickedly down at him. "Oh hey, Embry, we didn't see that it was you. Here let me help you up." He reached down and extended his hand. Embry thought for a moment that he might escape further chastisement and let the wiry man help him up. Then he was caught flat-footed by a right-handed haymaker from Top Knot.

Knocked nearly senseless, he tried to get his eyes back on his attacker and his head swam. The men laughed raucously, as Embry tasted blood in his mouth.

His eyes finally focused on Top Knot again who was bending over him, laughing, and then in a spray of blood, Top Knot was knocked backward by a powerful unseen force. Whiskers and Handsome reacted quickly. They looked up past Embry and scowled as they drew their weapons.

Embry looked over his shoulder to see Rael striding towards them, half naked and unarmed in the late morning sun. There was a fierce light in his eyes. "No! Run!" he tried to yell to his friend, but the young man was moving too swiftly.

Whiskers stepped forward swinging his longsword in a wicked arc. Rael simply stepped into the Khajiit's body, taking hold of the cat-man's arm and whirling him in the direction of the swing. Rael spun the weapon from his grip a moment before his face connected with the newel post of the inn's stairs.

Rael brought the sword around and up smoothly to block Handsome's downward slash with a curved war axe. With his opponent's weapon and attention caught high, Rael leaned backward and planted his right foot in Handsome's balls with a sickening thud.

It was Handsome's scream that awoke the town. Rael stood over the writhing man, now wielding the sword and the axe. Whiskers whirled with foul curses on his tongue to find Rael, armed and ready. The gleam in Rael's eye was enough to convince the cat of the better part of valor.

Rael pointed his own sword at him. "Don't ever return to this town. Next time it will be your heads in the dust instead of your asses."

A clang of metal caught everyone's attention as Alvor descended the stairs of his home, hammer and tongs in hand. "Sounds like good advice," the muscular smith added.

Handsome staggered to his feet, his gut clenching, threatening to leave his breakfast on the road. He looked at Alvor. "Don't do this. You know who we work for."

Rael stepped forward and set the point of Whisker's sword beneath his chin. "You mean Grim Jack? I left five of his men on the road a couple of months ago. I wasn't impressed." Rael looked the men over. "Though I see you don't wear his sigil when visiting town."

Whiskers glanced down at the unconscious Top Knot. Blood bubbled up from his ruined face when he breathed. "He's alive."

Handsome staggered to his feet. Together, he and Whiskers lifted and carried the limp man. Rael and Alvor walked the men to the west gate. "Don't ever come back. If I see you again, your life is forfeit," Rael growled.

The two men watched the brigands retreat down the road and then turned to the Whiterun soldiers that had been guarding there. The outlanders' glare caught them by surprise. "We won't let them near town. We swear."

Rael turned to find Delphine and Gerdur about ten feet behind. Gerdur held her husband's father's sword and the innkeeper held a slim longsword of a design he was unfamiliar with. Rael tucked the war axe into his belt and handed the sword to Alvor with a grim smile.

They walked back to the inn quietly to find Orngar tending to Embry's wound on the inn's porch. Embry's eyes met Rael's, and something unspoken passed between them.

Rael heard heavy footsteps from his right and turned to see Hod arrowing at his wife with an angry look. "Woman, give me that!" he said angrily, reaching for the sword in her hand.

Gerdur spun and pulled the sword behind her and pushed his reaching hand away from her. Shocked by her sudden willfulness, he lowered his voice. "You are humiliating me in front of everyone."

Gerdur lowered the sword but did not give it to him. "You humiliate yourself, Hod. Now go to the mill. The order from Falkreath must be finished." Their eyes locked in a battle of wills and Hod's didn't last long against her steely gaze.

Hod dropped his eyes and stalked off towards the mill. Gerdur whirled on Rael, her eyes blazing. "And you! If you've ruined all my hard work getting you healed, with your ridiculous heroics, I will push you into the street tonight!" She pointed to the house with the sword. "Now move!"

Rael smiled and did as he was told, ignoring the few snickers from behind.

Gerdur closed the door as she followed him in and shot the bolt. Rael turned and Gerdur stepped up, reached behind his head, and pulled his face to hers. Hod's father's sword clanged to the ground, forgotten. They kissed feverishly, heat building between them as she felt his hot breath on her neck.

Rael reached down and lifted her as her legs snaked around his waist, holding him tight. The heat of her kisses on his neck and chest revealed their unspoken need and he carried her boldly to the bed she shared with Hod.

At the bedside she undressed him, pulling the leather ties on his deerskin breeches, with a gleam in her eye. For the first time in years, she saw a new path forward. She knew that Rael wasn't the sort of man to settle in a place like Riverwood, but it didn't matter. His appearance on that bloody road was a pebble in a pond for her. Perhaps for the whole town.

Gerdur gasped as his breeches slid to the floor. His cock was hard and ready. Her hand slid up its length until Rael's hand shot down and grasped her by the wrist. She looked up to see a smile and a wicked gleam in his eye. He reached up and deftly pulled at the laces of her green gown. His hands smoothed the loose fabric off her shoulders, and it joined his garment on the floor.

Laughing, Gerdur scrambled back onto the bed, her shift gathered up on her thighs. She looked at his taught body as his eyes took in her pale skin. She knelt and waited for him to come to her. Her heart was beating like a smith's hammer. Rael walked on his knees into the middle of the bed. Face to face, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed the outlander fiercely.

Rael felt goosebumps on Gerdur's thighs as his hands rose up her body, dragging her cotton shift. His hands slid around her to cup her ass firmly. Gerdur gasped and moaned into his mouth and continued to devour his lips.

She leaned back and smiled wantonly as she lifted her arms to allow Rael to lift her shirt over her head and then shook out her beautiful blonde hair, the color of corn silk. Rael's eyes blazed with hunger as she knelt beautifully nude before him. She made herself a promise at that moment, that she would never again waste her efforts and time with a man who didn't look at her like that, every time he looked at her. She held her arms out for the handsome young man, and they embraced tightly, the heat building between their bodies.

They kissed breathlessly and she reveled in the feeling of his strong calloused hands on her body. She moaned as he cupped her right breast with his left hand and squeezed gently. Her hand fell over his, squeezing forcefully. "No," she said. "I am no soft waif from Solitude. Take me as a man of the Skaal takes his woman."

Rael lifted her body easily and she wrapped her legs around his hips. She gasped as she felt his cockhead push into her wet slit and exhaled loudly. "Easy." A little more of his length entered her. "Easy," she said more softly. He held her there, barely half his length within her and their eyes met. Biting her bottom lip, she nodded, and Rael released her and let gravity slowly settle her down over his cock. She moaned loudly when he was fully sheathed inside her quivering body. She shuddered and bit down on his collarbone.

"Oh Goddess, it's so good," she moaned in a breathy whisper, kissing his chest. Her nails scratched his back, as he filled her again and again. Her eyes were tightly shut, lost in a sea of ecstasy. Rael lifted her and their eyes met again as she slid down again. A fierce light sprang up in Gerdur's blue eyes and levered herself back off him and then pushed him backward, laughing. Rael fell back on his elbows, with a wild smile. He moaned softly as the beautiful Nord wife quickly straddled him and began rolling her hips hard and fast. She controlled the depth and the friction between them. He felt her clit and pubic hair rubbing against his pubic bone and straightened out his legs so that he could sit up and take her left breast in his mouth.

He suckled on her nipple like a starving babe, and she wailed loudly, entirely unconcerned if her cries could be heard outside the home. He switched to her right nipple and pushed down on her ass as his cock slid in and out of her slick hole.

Gerdur paused with his cock within her. She bore down and squeezed his cock with her pelvic muscles and reveled in his appreciative moans. She looked down and their eyes met. "You are a destroyer, Rael, son of Rafe." She rocked her hips back fiercely and shuddered as his cockhead pushed into her cervix. "You are the fire that razes the forest so that new life can grow up from the muddy ashes."